Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

How can people love this type of creepy mv??? It's more weird than Sulli's last song.. I know Japanese songs are way more creepy than kpop..I promised to me- I will never watch or listen kpop , jpop and pop songs..My mother also had warned me once when I was a crazy kpop fan..Now I understand why she told me then..Mom knows Best...Music industry is sick now..I always want to become a singer(since childhood) , but reality of music industry breaks my dream everyday..
its not true at all that Jpop are worse than Kpop...I used to believe this, until I watched Jpop my self, Jpop are far less satanic than Kpop, not because they are not involved or anything but because Jpop is not designed to reach the world, the elite for some reason wanted Kpop for the world, they didn't want Jpop despite Jpop have some fans in Asia..They would never leave Japan!!!
I remember once time I see a bitter Jpop fan in the forum talking why Jpop bands never came and always Kpop bands...if you notice also, Jpop songs cannot be used in Youtube, they copy strike..while Kpop songs all can be used freely!!! coincidence? I don't think so
do you think Jpop companies are that ignorant to restrict there songs? its not, its bcz its designed to only remain in Japan
any way, just my conclusion, I think Jpop are a bit better than Kpop, not saying they are not satanic, but I don't see much satanism like in Kpop, and Kpop girl groups are way much more sexualised compared to Jpop girl groups, I am not a fan to girl groups generally but I saw a lots of MVs to notice that

edit: regarding parent..I wish if my parent where awake..but they very in the dark regarding these stuff..and always think I am crazy for telling them about this...it would be great if parent were awake or relative

Last edited:
I saw comment by the user who deleted her account regarding China
if you saw this, I would be very glad if you create another account and come back here again :)

yeah China are doing terrible things since long time and people are not noticing, until just Hong Kong protest came and wake up many people regarding China, I am very happy seeing even Koreans are waking up to this, I saw Korean talking about NCT and how they are terrible for supporting Chinese government...people need to wake up regarding China...because just now there is document revealed saying China held up Uyghur camps by Million!! something never happen since WWII!!!
believe it or not, China horrible communist system are the future of humanity!! yep..if all the slavery there passed in China...it would be the Illuminati model to rule the world for New World Order!! Thats why they are supporting China so much

presenttense

Established
I saw comment by the user who deleted her account regarding China
if you saw this, I would be very glad if you create another account and come back here again :)

yeah China are doing terrible things since long time and people are not noticing, until just Hong Kong protest came and wake up many people regarding China, I am very happy seeing even Koreans are waking up to this, I saw Korean talking about NCT and how they are terrible for supporting Chinese government...people need to wake up regarding China...because just now there is document revealed saying China held up Uyghur camps by Million!! something never happen since WWII!!!
believe it or not, China horrible communist system are the future of humanity!! yep..if all the slavery there passed in China...it would be the Illuminati model to rule the world for New World Order!! Thats why they are supporting China so much
History is repeating itself yet again

Cherry14

Established
if you guys wondering
this is social credit system that would be in China in 2020..its horrible and scary like black mirror episode
I saw a video and couldn't find it now...where Youtuber said that if this system passed without any problem in China..the Illuminati would fastly make it in the whole world!! very scary
But it's already being implemented in China maybe not every where but they are using it, that is how they are black listing the People they consider "untrustworthy" citizens, for example there was this guy that was trying to exposed corruption in the chinese goverment or something like that and he noticed that he was in the black list when he couldn't buy a simple train ticket

Nayana

I'm a fan of them, they're actually the only reason why I don't drop kpop all together. Unfortunately, their X Clan concept shows so much witchcraft/satanic rituals: All In shows the group drinking a blue liquid from a cup and making weird faces, acting like they're being altered by this liquid. In Fighter, you clearly see poor Kihyun dragging a dead body with him, he's delivering it to the head of the clan. Only after that he's accepted into the group and shown what their purpose is. And I could go on... This makes me so sad, to think that they have to do these things in order to achieve fame and be 'number one for their fans'. They recently got their first win after finishing their X Clan era, suprisingly with the last MV showing the group making a circle with the shape of the iris of an eye and then it ends showing Kihyun, the one who made the sacrifice, with his 'eyes opened' and the MV ends. with a final shot. of an eye. ok lol. To me it seems like they've been preparing this ritual and couldn't get their win until they finished it. Now they've got their new comeback with a time traveling concept and suddenly won, no one was expecting it at all. They seemed so shocked and so relieved at the same time poor kids... I ask the Lord to protect them and save them everyday
Well... I'm being drawn to their less popular bands like standing egg, every single day, and other ost cool singers...hope they don't join too or have they??

Nayana

Korean culture are NOT Western...and they are now Heavily westernized and christianised
Korean culture are great and its root are Buddhism..and now the west or the Illuminati have done everything to remove Korean culture and Buddhism...its really sad how South Korea are giving up its own religion and culture..I can't stand how the country are gone in this way :(
Yup....all Buddhism I'm out but eating healthy, walking minimalistic house arrangements are okay for me...and I like how their language sound seriously and about culture...well most if not all cultural practice around the world have demonic intones so I'm not a cultural inclined person...I just like to see live how God wants it... agape love, forgiveness and upright living even though I'm at a disadvantage at the world system...I just want to please God

Last edited:
Yup....all Buddhism I'm out but eating healthy, walking minimalistic house arrangements are okay for me...and I like how their language sound seriously and about culture...well most if not all cultural practice around the world have demonic intones so I'm a cultural inclined person...I just like to see live how God wants it... agape love, forgiveness and upright living even though I'm at a disadvantage at the world system...I just want to please God
sorry if my post offended you...I understand

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
I have watched EXO OBSESSION, and this what I got. I don't SS all the MV cause I feel bad at this video and I am happy not hearing all the music while SS this pict LOL(I just hear Baekhyun voice). This is the video

This is Suho. I think it's about mind programming...
Screenshot_20191127-173726.png

It's just like so much popular for this pose in Korean MV... And Suho too
(I am sorry I can't show this pict cause they said it's too big size(TT)) But it's about a pose in BS&T BTS Jin I think. He is flying and sleeping lol

And again... I can't post Sehun's pict. But he is sitting in a chair look like throne

Suho pretends to be SATAN LoL. REAL EVIL SUHO!
Screenshot_20191127-173505.png

I am sorry this is the last pict. I want to share but struggle in big file... Help me (TT)

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
GUYS I HAVE TO BE BACK I HAVE SOMETHING REALLLY IMPORTANT TO SAY AND I DON'T THINK I'M GONNA LEVE THIS FORUM AGAIN

CHANYEOL TURNS 27 TODAY AND TODAY IS 27 NOVEMBER THE SAME DAY THAT THE MV AS OUT

AND CHANYEOL IS THE MAIN CHARACTER OF THE MV HE IS IN FLAMES AND HE IS THE CENTER OF THE CIRCLE IN THE BEGGINING OF THE MV HE IS THE ONE

THE LYRICS OF THE MV IS CLEARLY AN SHOUT FOR HELP NOT ONLY FOR CHANYEOL BUT FOR ONE OF THE MEMBERS JUST LOOK AT SEHUN BEING SHOOT WITH AN ARROW AND THE THRONE HE IS SITTING ON ALL THE MEMBERS ARE SCREAMING FOR HELP

SUHO PART IS SHATTERING OF THE MIND BY MK ULTRA

AS I HAD MENTIONED BEFORE, CIA HAS A DOCUMENTS OF MK ULTRA SO IT'S REAL
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/mk ultra

ALSO GODFREY GAO DIED TODAY (i don't think is related but....who knows?)

edit: i'm gonna take the screenshots and post here to explain what i'm talking about

THANK GOD YOU'RE NOT LEAVING THIS THREAD!!! I LOVE YOU @Stefany ! I LOVE YOU ALL! I AM HAPPY YOU ARE STILL HERE! I SUPPORT YOU GIRL!

First i want o say that i am so fucking angry because i want to expose this on twitter so people can open their eyes and save the boys but second THIS FUCKING PUPPETS CALLED FANS WON'T FUCKING LISTEN TO ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANT TO CRY SO BAD BECAUSE I FEEL SO HELPLESS I WANT TO STOP THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW BUT THEY JUST WON'T LISTEN TO US
THEY ARE JUST FUCKIN' PUPPET! THEY WON'T LISTEN TO US BECAUSE THEIR HEARTS ARE CLOSED FOR THE TRUTH! TRUST ME! THEY GOT WITCHSPELL! You know that I almost fall in love with EXO latest song even I just listen for a little bit! I just listen some part but in myself I feel like have two opinions/feelings/people. First said "DON'T LISTEN TO THOSE FUCK BOIS!" And the second told me to listen that! Help me God. They're REAAALLLYYY EVIL! And I want to tell you that Indonesian channel invites them to perform in INDONESIAAA! HEWHEWHEWHEW CRY! You all know my feeling when I almost totally free from Kpop while someone with demonish heart invites EVIL. What should I do on 15th December while my favourite female singer is on the same stage as those EVIL? Can you help me? :")

Nayana

What
Since I've finished the thread about the member i want to point out that this MV is harshly focused on Chanyeol, today is his birthday, today the MV is out, whenever you see him i the MV the fire is like he is feeding himself (maybe because of Kai sacrifices?), and becoming stronger.

Another thing is the colors in the MV
2 Members in Black, 2 nn Yellow and, 2 in Red (Chanyeol is behind Baek)

View attachment 28768

And the colors of the MV itself too Red/Blue
View attachment 28767

point: if you want to do it go and watch the mv for yourself but that's it, I'm done, and i will try to do something about it even if the zombies come for my brain if you know what i mean, i just can let Kai die in this way i have to try something.
what are you going to do?? I'm worried too

presenttense

Established
Godfrey gao a famous model from taiwan just died from a heart attack, You mean to tell me a healthy in shape 35 year old model died from a heart attack? yeah right. He also died on the 27th which we all know satanists love that number, He also died on Chanyeols birthday.....

q04440p

Rookie
I think the people that sold their soul should find God pretty quickly then because like I said before they might not ever have that chance to repent before they die and we all know what happens to them..(if anyone doesn’t feel this way because of religious beliefs different than mine then I really don’t mean to upset anyone being that we all are entitled to our own beliefs and opinions and I respect that)
i think if God says that during the apocalypse, when the craziness starts (like the seals and bowls and vials) that "ANYONE WHO CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD IN THOSE DAYS SHALL BE SAVED". so, i hope that when the things they depict happens, they will genuinely see the truth and then call to Him. because, for many evil people, its hard to even consider GOD, let alone call to him. but in those days, theres angels in the skies, yelling down to all the people saying DONT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST! so, people will know. one side or the other. sheep or goat, wheat or weed.