Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Kaidyeg

Rookie
Sorry but I’m just gonna bring up Hara’s death again since I remember someone mentioning Sully’s last MV depicting her death, but has anyone here seen Hara’s MV that came out 3 weeks ago (Japanese release I think) called Midnight Queen?
I was just so mind blown, the music video is hella scary and creepy... it’s very similar with sully since they showed different personas(?) also she was shown slowly sinking in red bloody liquid? How uncanny?!
MV LINK:
Midnight Queen - HARA

Ari29

Rookie
Sorry but I’m just gonna bring up Hara’s death again since I remember someone mentioning Sully’s last MV depicting her death, but has anyone here seen Hara’s MV that came out 3 weeks ago (Japanese release I think) called Midnight Queen?
I was just so mind blown, the music video is hella scary and creepy... it’s very similar with sully since they showed different personas(?) also she was shown slowly sinking in red bloody liquid? How uncanny?!
MV LINK:
Midnight Queen - HARA
How can people love this type of creepy mv??? It's more weird than Sulli's last song.. I know Japanese songs are way more creepy than kpop..I promised to me- I will never watch or listen kpop , jpop and pop songs..My mother also had warned me once when I was a crazy kpop fan..Now I understand why she told me then..Mom knows Best...Music industry is sick now..I always want to become a singer(since childhood) , but reality of music industry breaks my dream everyday..

there a lots of terrible truths that slap me as a kpop fan..I am writing this because I think you are interested to know
here is it for me if you want to know

1- the celebrities probably don't care about us(this is honestly the biggest one)
I tell my self(or lie to myself if want to be honest) if I prayed for them, once they died..there soul would appreciate me(so I can get over this) and I fantasize about seeing Suho in heaven(since I share same religion like him) the rest mostly not(bcz all other group I like have no religion like him, mostly christian) I am revealing too much about myself, I feel may be I don't know..I delete it? whatever

2-the celebrities are involved in terrible satanism
I tell myself that they are victim of MK ultra which make them don't really know what they are doing...so they can pass that

3-celebrities bad scandals
I tell my self the media are full of lies so we shouldn't believe the media, which I think its true

4-they are going to disband one day..yeah terrible..but so what? not a reason to leave them

5-Celebrities are dangerous for keeping a religious faith for my self
yeah I know that..and still have conflict between religion and Kpop

6-Celebrities involved in sacrificing someone for there fame
not my favorite groups? lol

so here is the thoughts in my head...I am revealing too much I guess?
I will delete it may be
Edit: if anyone interested to discuss or refutes the points above..you are welcome

presenttense

Established
Heres an interesting theory that I came across on the conspiracy subreddit: the R0ck3fellers and the R0thschilds and other elite satanic families are also puppets of a family that we don't even know about who really controls the world. Think about it, if your family was the one that controlled the world would you want people to know your family exists? interestingly enough the unnamed family who allegedly controls the world are hard to track since the family changes their last name every few centuries and they apparently live in secrecy in china, japan and SOUTH KOREA........hmmmmm....interesting...

q04440p

Rookie
im here after some pondering. he3 chul, i think, is the most slaved of the super juniors. i think he must be lowborn, but a presidential slave (which is why he had a diamond and single eye on his shirt when EYErene from RV and j0ng hyun were on KNOWING br0s, considering those two and their relevance in the s@t@n1c societies). i was wondering, because h33 had RED hair in october, that faded to orange. now it is BLEACHED. and so i thought, he must have been used for sacrifice and sexual rites/rituals if he had red hair, and then he needed to be reprogrammed after all of the abuses, considering how intense AUGUST-SEPT-OCT-NOV specifically was.

in this mv, he has all the signs on him. they try to make the 'flower' on his shirt appear to be a bunny as well. flower pants, animal print hat - but not just any hat, a 'cowboy' (cant remember the proper name) hat - which we know symbolises a 'boss' figure, or someone of relevance.

so i really think he has a lot to do with all of these deaths. j0ng included. so, i think the hair colors then and now, his IG being private, the videos like midnight queen/RVs 'la r0uge" happening around the same time... AMAs in america.

now im just rambling., any thoughts on h33chu l? i was never a fan of theirs when i was into kp00p. i stanned YG because of 2n31.

as i watch the video more,
it shows h33 playing a game on his phone, in the eSeM building (the whole MV is in the eSeM building it seems). the game is called 'eSeM Superstar', while he presses the buttons over and over, the other idol he was in a 'relationship' is bouncing, wearing black, as he hits a bunch of buttons. he is associated with cherries a lot, wearing a hat with cherries on it. the jokes they make about him being a psycho, girly, a flirt, 'the real h33' and all that. i think a lot more is making sense. now, with the deaths of all these important ppl, we can only see more symbolism.

i learned that during this MV from 2015, h33 chul is 33 years old, with the girl in the video that hes programming being 13 years younger than him. the man with pink hair, i believe jung m0? he is in red and black flannel, playing the electric guitar with hideous pink hair. all of the videos of H33 CHU L with this guy show them being slightly ped0-like with younger SM girls. so they must be the ruiners of SM, they ruin the young ones, thats why they say those things about h33, those jokes and 'rumors', why he is so flirty and treated like a bratty kid by the more 'powerful' sooper juni0r members.

we compile this for those looking, because some need to be shown and explained to before they understand.

h33pinkbetahandler.pngredh33sexualritesmadhatterparadigm.pngredcontrolphone.png

Last edited:

Truthrevealer01

Established
South Korea if you look at it is just like the population of the Matrix movie, you know like, everyone just keep moving like nothing has happened? Like there is someone bleeding on the ground and people just pass by it like there's nothing there? I don't know if you guys watched Anime, but there is one really good called Psycho Pass (i just watched the first season because my favorite character died so it was the end of the Anime for me) it exactly talks about the modernization of the society where everyone lives their lives the way the system put it for them, there is a lot of books that are mentioned on the anime like 1984 for example.

There is a video on Youtube called The Story of your Enslavement is a really good topic (it's rated +18 on YouTube so you have to be logged to watch).

Here's the link

im here after some pondering. he3 chul, i think, is the most slaved of the super juniors. i think he must be lowborn, but a presidential slave (which is why he had a diamond and single eye on his shirt when EYErene from RV and j0ng hyun were on KNOWING br0s, considering those two and their relevance in the s@t@n1c societies). i was wondering, because h33 had RED hair in october, that faded to orange. now it is BLEACHED. and so i thought, he must have been used for sacrifice and sexual rites/rituals if he had red hair, and then he needed to be reprogrammed after all of the abuses, considering how intense AUGUST-SEPT-OCT-NOV specifically was.

in this mv, he has all the signs on him. they try to make the 'flower' on his shirt appear to be a bunny as well. flower pants, animal print hat - but not just any hat, a 'cowboy' (cant remember the proper name) hat - which we know symbolises a 'boss' figure, or someone of relevance.

so i really think he has a lot to do with all of these deaths. j0ng included. so, i think the hair colors then and now, his IG being private, the videos like midnight queen/RVs 'la r0uge" happening around the same time... AMAs in america.

now im just rambling., any thoughts on h33chu l? i was never a fan of theirs when i was into kp00p. i stanned YG because of 2n31.

as i watch the video more,
it shows h33 playing a game on his phone, in the eSeM building (the whole MV is in the eSeM building it seems). the game is called 'eSeM Superstar', while he presses the buttons over and over, the other idol he was in a 'relationship' is bouncing, wearing black, as he hits a bunch of buttons. he is associated with cherries a lot, wearing a hat with cherries on it. the jokes they make about him being a psycho, girly, a flirt, 'the real h33' and all that. i think a lot more is making sense. now, with the deaths of all these important ppl, we can only see more symbolism.

we compile this for those looking, because some need to be shown and explained to before they understand.

View attachment 28506View attachment 28507View attachment 28509
There is a video where he shows his house and all furniture is red.Hosts were talking about his obsession with the colour red
Also have you noticed how most idols houses looks so empty and unfriendly?
I used to watch I live alone and literally most idol house look so empty and depressing
Walls are usually white like they live in a psych ward

q04440p

Rookie
There is a video where he shows his house and all furniture is red.Hosts were talking about his obsession with the colour red
Also have you noticed how most idols houses looks so empty and unfriendly?
I used to watch I live alone and literally most idol house look so empty and depressing
Walls are usually white like they live in a psych ward
wow i forgot about that show, i live alone. i remember thinking it was weird that some idols have such empty, clean, cornerless-almost houses, with others having much more 'lived in feels'? i will find this one you speak of. more insight into what i think we already know now.

edit: found it. i see he has a massive teddy bear in his living room as well. now THATS not saying anything, obviously, is it?! lol. so blatant. thanks again for mentioning that.

alyssanug

Established
I will add just something about my side:

1- No matter how much i learn the truth, deep inside myself there is a voice that says that it's not like this, that this evil things don't own any of these peoples lives forever (not even the Rothschilds lives), that people are good deep on their souls, they are just blind for a moment. But it's not like their souls are lost forever, i believe that everyone can come back to the light when they wake up, and i know they will. They are just desperate now, but they will come back.

Like they (idols/celebrities, etc) are now surrounded by shadows, but the light is still there, they just need help.
And i know that the more i learn about the wicked things, more i will have a chance to save them or at least help some of the people in the evil area. (One of the reasons that i study psychology).

Because i just can't look at them like they're only entertainment objects, i see human beings, humans like me, that they need someone, they need help.

Don't we humans, eat, sleep and everything that makes us alive, because we don't want to suffer? Because we are trying to survive? Each day in the madness of society, because we still believe that someday everything is going to be alright? They are like us, because we are all humans.
I agree but it does depend on how far they went with satanism. If you make deals with the devil you’re going to be in debt with him. You cannot get out of it. If you want fame, money, power, etc then you have to sacrifice things to get what you want and if you sell your soul for eternity to the devil then you’re obviously stuck on the dark side forever as I don’t think god can save you at that point. Best thing to do is to owe you’re karma/debts through many lives and try to find your way back to the light. There’s a lot of higher up beings that are willing to help but it just depends on how far you went. There’s this girl who I read about that went under hypnosis to find out what her past lives were like, and her recent past life she sacrificed people for power and now she’s dealing with a lot of trauma in her current life so she can pay off her karma for what she did. Anyone can most likely turn back to god it’ll just take time depending on the situation. I feel like most celebrities/idols don’t go that far as to sell there soul, they most likely sacrifice things and do other occult stuff which you can come back from.

alyssanug

Established
Hey, i read a book about this too, i believe in my point, but i also believe in this one you're talking about, that we reincarnate until we become "perfect" or in other words no more debt with decisions of past lives, the thing about i said on i believe there is still light there, is that if someone really deep down regret what they did, like in honesty with their hearts, they still can be saved because God can save them, but who knows...
I agree there’s no right or wrong answer. It’s best to believe we are capable of anything.
Light will always overcome darkness :)

q04440p

Rookie
Hey, i think i saw this one too, i thought the teddy bear was the place that they placed the Camera for the show, no?
i know they do the teddy camera on i live alone, but from my understanding, that show where h33 showed his red house wasnt technically 'i live alone', and they didnt show anymore of it. so, who knows.

on other shows like 'why did you come to my house' with h33, i cant see if theres cameras in a bear, like in i live alone. i find the premise disgusting anyways, considering the meaning and idea of a teddy with camera eyes(related to the shining teddy, WAIJI teddy).

Last edited:

q04440p

Rookie
Hey, i read a book about this too, i believe in my point, but i also believe in this one you're talking about, that we reincarnate until we become "perfect" or in other words no more debt with decisions of past lives, the thing about i said on i believe there is still light there, is that if someone really deep down regret what they did, like in honesty with their hearts, they still can be saved because God can save them, but who knows...
personally i like that the bible says all human souls sleep after death, until judgement which comes at the end of the apocalypse. that means, we must still overcome what has been passed on to us. so its neat to hear what other people think!

Veranda57

Rookie
personally i like that the bible says all human souls sleep after death, until judgement which comes at the end of the apocalypse. that means, we must still overcome what has been passed on to us. so its neat to hear what other people think!
Here’s another take on this.. I have always believed that if you really regret things you have done in your life with remorse and are able to ask for forgiveness then God will listen to you BUT not everyone gets that chance before they die.. where the devil is concerned I really don’t know for sure but I would think the chances might not be as good but that’s just my opinion..

presenttense

Established
Yesssssss, i pointed out the Rothschilds as an example but i too believe that there is the "Master Mind" who controls this ones.
Is nice to note what is happening in China/Hong Kong, I don't know if you guys are watching/reading, but the amount of companies/brands that bowed down/said sorry to China or whatever the President of China say that is wrong is absurddddddddddd, you see how much power China actually have.
You pointed out China and by that i saw how much China really controls the world.
Also i remembered a news that i read that says that Putin kicked out the Rothschilds from Russia alleging that he wouldn't let a New World Order do whatever they want in Russia, also i think i read in the conspiracy of reddit too or another website, that there is always this mess against the Afghanistan/Iraq/Iran and Terrorists/War etc, because there is like 3 or 4 countries (I don't remember exactly the amount by the site but it was something around this number), that doesn't have an Rothschild bank or other "controller", so the Un States like push an agenda against this countries because they don't want to surrender.

I want to point out something that i find extremely necessary about the World War II, do you guys know about Nana San Ichi Butai? or the Unit 731? There is a movie called "Men Behind The Sun". Unit 731 is a japanese secret unit that used to do the most horrible experiments you can think of in human beings (I know you maybe won't believe but is 10x worse than the ones the Nazis did), and by the end of the War the States instead of punish the ones that worked on It (General Shiro Ichii for example), they made a deal and just took every document they found, in other words they have all the information of the experiments realized there. Wonder why the States is so strong and English is becoming basically the Universal language? They know things we can't even think about. I'm not even gonna to do a discussion on what the Vatican hides, because like....

Edit: i searched and yes, about the Banks, there only 4 (i think now 5 since Russia kicked them) countries left so the media pushes an agenda against them

offtopic: Unit 731 made my stomach turn just reading about, blegh.

Veranda57

Rookie
https://www1.cbn.com/700club/i-sold-my-soul-devil

(Sorry, I know not everyone is Christian.)
These idols can still be set free, even if they 'sold' their souls to the devil. Let's not underestimate the power of prayer, we might not be able to help them physically, but prayer is more than enough. Even if just one idol becomes free, that's a big victory.
I think the people that sold their soul should find God pretty quickly then because like I said before they might not ever have that chance to repent before they die and we all know what happens to them..(if anyone doesn’t feel this way because of religious beliefs different than mine then I really don’t mean to upset anyone being that we all are entitled to our own beliefs and opinions and I respect that)

I agree but it does depend on how far they went with satanism. If you make deals with the devil you’re going to be in debt with him. You cannot get out of it. If you want fame, money, power, etc then you have to sacrifice things to get what you want and if you sell your soul for eternity to the devil then you’re obviously stuck on the dark side forever as I don’t think god can save you at that point. Best thing to do is to owe you’re karma/debts through many lives and try to find your way back to the light. There’s a lot of higher up beings that are willing to help but it just depends on how far you went. There’s this girl who I read about that went under hypnosis to find out what her past lives were like, and her recent past life she sacrificed people for power and now she’s dealing with a lot of trauma in her current life so she can pay off her karma for what she did. Anyone can most likely turn back to god it’ll just take time depending on the situation. I feel like most celebrities/idols don’t go that far as to sell there soul, they most likely sacrifice things and do other occult stuff which you can come back from.
Thank you very much for explaining that, because I believe in reincarnation and Karma...I didn't knows how it fit someone selling there soul...I understand now.....They still can return back but they need a lots of reincarnation and often time there life would be hard to pay there debts...and yeah the higher beings can help only if Karma are allowing to help, if there Karma does not allow that, then they won't help

Heres an interesting theory that I came across on the conspiracy subreddit: the R0ck3fellers and the R0thschilds and other elite satanic families are also puppets of a family that we don't even know about who really controls the world. Think about it, if your family was the one that controlled the world would you want people to know your family exists? interestingly enough the unnamed family who allegedly controls the world are hard to track since the family changes their last name every few centuries and they apparently live in secrecy in china, japan and SOUTH KOREA........hmmmmm....interesting...
I have also heard of this theory...but I don't remember they are saying they live in China, Japan, South Korea?
I think these unknown families are Western and they came from Christian background...they are not Asian? Except the Chinese Li family if you have heard of them
because if they are Asian, they wouldn't use Christian symbols and thing of the west in the MVs, Movies...I mean the Illuminati symbols...they rather would use Asian symbols I guess
they are also clearly trying to westernize Asian..so I think these families are Western

I sure love Korean culture but anything defying my conscience and Bible....I'm out
Korean culture are NOT Western...and they are now Heavily westernized and christianised
Korean culture are great and its root are Buddhism..and now the west or the Illuminati have done everything to remove Korean culture and Buddhism...its really sad how South Korea are giving up its own religion and culture..I can't stand how the country are gone in this way :(

MV LINK:
Midnight Queen - HARA
wow creepy MV...the last scene are very scary..like its clearly indicating she would die!

and by the way...this is screen shot
Screenshot001.jpg

do you know who are these guys in the background?
and there is this scary looking mask or demon?

may be I am looking too far...but do you guys think they are kinda similar in this background of Jonghyun? like its mask demon?
IMG_20191018_225640.jpg