Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

presenttense

Established
exactly they build this narrative that cyberbullies are the ones that are driving kpop stars to death so they can push for censorship when its actually their own goons killing kpop idols. If the SK Korean government actually cared about kpop idols well being they would investigate the kpop companies themselves not created these cyberbullying laws that ultimately don't do anything and are just for lip service.

Isn't that obvious? The parents got money they wanted. Even at the first place, they don't care about their children. Sulli has been working since she was a child, living alone in the dorm with bunch of older people — SNSD's members. If they really care about her, it would be the best way to make her have a normal childhood. If selling children in Hollywood exists, why can't it be real for Kpop? Beside, haven't you guys heard the news about Sulli's parents fighting for inheritance for Sulli's money? It's pathetic yet scary how this is the way a Kpop Idol has been living without we, fans knowing.

This is the picture;

View attachment 28470
F*** you lee shit man...I can't believe back in 2014 I was fighting with fans defending this shit man
may you rote in hell!!!

alyssanug

Established
yeah exactly...they are turning Kpop fans into addict, like what drug dealers do, they do there business based on the addicts..I am not even a teenager but I still couldn't just forget Kpop and move on...I don't know why its so hard..and even if I tried moving on..I have often dreams about them, and its often a very happy dream...that I want to go back to dream at any costs...I don't know if someone also have this problem or its just me
The industry is all about witchcraft and cults. They cast spells on there viewers so they can’t stop watching there music videos or any of there videos the idols put out. They want more fans so they can make money off them and get more views and win awards etc etc. idols are puppets that the industry makes money off them. A lot of the things idols say are completely fake and there shows are also usually fabricated. They also show the idols personality through the shows so the viewers can become friends with them in there head but it’s all one sided. The idols you know so much about don’t know you and even if they did meet you, they wouldn’t want anything to do with you. People think these idols are so sweet and nice and care about there fans but all they see is dollar signs. If these idols don’t have that certain image of being innocent and loving you already know the managers or whoever in charge will take care of that. That’s also what mk ultra is for. Break free from a toxic industry , also this is for anyone who struggles. And no judgement as I still listen to there music from time to time.

alyssanug

Established
exactly they build this narrative that cyberbullies are the ones that are driving kpop stars to death so they can push for censorship when its actually their own goons killing kpop idols. If the SK Korean government actually cared about kpop idols well being they would investigate the kpop companies themselves not created these cyberbullying laws that ultimately don't do anything and are just for lip service.
YES THIS!!!! it’s like that book 1984 by George orwell! Which NcT pushes that book so much. If you really think about it, you can’t control hate comments. There going to happen regardless of what someone does. If you really kill yourself over comments..then that’s really sad. I get hate comments all the time but I can’t take it personally because I don’t even know those people. Hurt people, hurt people” people who are hurting inside will hurt others. You just gotta learn to love yourself and not take anything so personally. We live in such a triggered society it’s kinda scary.

presenttense

Established
Another thing why hasn't anything crazy ever happened to girls' generation or 2NE1 ever?
Kara had a member die
F(x) had a member die
Shinee had a member die
Bigbang had a member almost die and s3ungri got his dirty laundry aired
Even a super junior member almost died

Every big second-gen group is being hit with deaths or having a member almost die or are having members being massively exposed like s3ungri, But 2NE1 and girls generation are protected for some reason? Remember when hy0yeon had the police called on her for domestically abusing her boyfriend but it was covered up? Why are these two groups being protected from getting sacrificed or being massively exposed? Maybe all the 2ne1 and SNSD members are too important and useful to be thrown away just yet.

alyssanug

Established
Another thing is look at them in stage all luxurious outfits hair makeup etc, so we look at it like ''omg look at him/her doesn't look real'', that's one of the trick folks, they look so unreal that we treat them as if they are Gods, they will never go on stage in the clothes they use everyday neither normal looking because it won't claim attention. ''A wolf in sheep's clothing'' (Not only kpop but pop in general).

There is something that i read on a site (maybe reddit again) i want to say to everyone who still trapped in this lie (as i still trying to get completely out as well) that said: You don't love your Idol, you love the image of him/her that you created in your mind. And i will add in my words: And he/her is not like that, when you don't know someone or something, they can be whatever you want them to be, but this is only going to happen in your mind.

How many of us don't lay in bed and start to dream of having a amazing life with our favorite idols etc etc? We don't face reality, because reality isn't so pleasant right? But only when we face reality we are able to change things we don't like. Take care of yourselves guys, look at your house, your room, the ones who are really here, not someone who is miles away and don't even know who you are.

As i also read in reddit: For you, your idols are everything, for them, you are just another crazy fan.
So true. You explained it better than I did haha.

The industry is all about witchcraft and cults. They cast spells on there viewers so they can’t stop watching there music videos or any of there videos the idols put out. They want more fans so they can make money off them and get more views and win awards etc etc. idols are puppets that the industry makes money off them. A lot of the things idols say are completely fake and there shows are also usually fabricated. They also show the idols personality through the shows so the viewers can become friends with them in there head but it’s all one sided. The idols you know so much about don’t know you and even if they did meet you, they wouldn’t want anything to do with you. People think these idols are so sweet and nice and care about there fans but all they see is dollar signs. If these idols don’t have that certain image of being innocent and loving you already know the managers or whoever in charge will take care of that. That’s also what mk ultra is for. Break free from a toxic industry , also this is for anyone who struggles. And no judgement as I still listen to there music from time to time.
I know about the spells and everything...I still don't know how most of the fans(as I have heard) move on once they are no longer teenager..thats why most Kpop fans are teenager
isn't the spell supposed to keep them even after they grow out?

Another thing why hasn't anything crazy ever happened to girls' generation or 2NE1 ever?
Kara had a member die
F(x) had a member die
Shinee had a member die

Every big second-gen group is being hit with deaths or having a member almost die or are having members being massively exposed like s3ungri, But 2NE1 and girls generation are protected for some reason? Remember when hy0yeon had the police called on her for domestically abusing her boyfriend but it was covered up? Why are these two groups being protected from getting sacrificed or being massively exposed? Maybe all the 2ne1 and SNSD members are too important and useful to be thrown away just yet.
both of girls generation and 2NE1 are disbanded...except SNSD have little members still...but its like they are no longer there..so I guess it came in this way...they either disband or some terrible thing happen

Kara had a member die
F(x) had a member die
Shinee had a member die

Some time ago I saw live of Bom... she looked terrible drugged. She mumbled some stuff with no sense and it looked sad. I felt very sorry for her and I was worried something can happen to her. Of course fans in comments were defending her that's just her akward personality but come on....

Attachments

presenttense

Established
both of girls generation and 2NE1 are disbanded...except SNSD have little members still...but its like they are no longer there..so I guess it came in this way...they either disband or some terrible thing happen
Even if both groups have disbanded the members of both former groups are mostly still actively promoting individually and yet nothing hasn't huge happened to any of them? I just find it odd.

presenttense

Established
Some time ago I saw live of Bom... she looked terrible drugged. She mumbled some stuff with no sense and it looked sad. I felt very sorry for her and I was worried something can happen to her. Of course fans in comments were defending her that's just her akward personality but come on....
Seeing these Vlives of idols who are visibly sad/scared/depressed make me feel sad, its like they look like they want to scream for help but they know they can't....

sandonthebeach

Established
Have you guys noted how twitter fans are like? After i left twitter and this thing of fandom a while ago i started to see a pattern, they just kind of want attention? Like, they just want to compete who gets the most likes? Whenever some idol dies or suffer something, all the tweets are basically the same thing with different words? And then they try to put the most shocking or emotional pic on it? Like just empty you know? Like they don't really care?....It's so sickening for me now to just look at it... People really look like they're in a kind of trance...
Like programmed robots...
Twitter stans are so toxic. They basically are creating problems where there were none, accusing people or idols for petty things, denouncing irrelevant stuff, insulting each other, insulting idols. They really want to seem woke, they like to lecture about social issues (mostly americans, are annoying as hell) but, in reality, they really don't care, it's just for the likes.

presenttense

Established
Hey i finally found it

HERE'S THE LINK

https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/comments/9ulh6h
Edit: what i did was read the comments

Another thing that an user commented that i want to put here is: Idols are playing characters (it sums up the thing i talked about the shinning glamorous clothing and makeup).
Glad some fans have some form awareness even if its awareness that just scratches the surface of their favs.

Hey i finally found it

HERE'S THE LINK

https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/comments/9ulh6h
Edit: what i did was read the comments

Another thing that an user commented that i want to put here is: Idols are playing characters (it sums up the thing i talked about the shinning glamorous clothing and makeup).
there a lots of terrible truths that slap me as a kpop fan..I am writing this because I think you are interested to know
here is it for me if you want to know

1- the celebrities probably don't care about us(this is honestly the biggest one)
I tell my self(or lie to myself if want to be honest) if I prayed for them, once they died..there soul would appreciate me(so I can get over this) and I fantasize about seeing Suho in heaven(since I share same religion like him) the rest mostly not(bcz all other group I like have no religion like him, mostly christian) I am revealing too much about myself, I feel may be I don't know..I delete it? whatever

2-the celebrities are involved in terrible satanism
I tell myself that they are victim of MK ultra which make them don't really know what they are doing...so they can pass that

3-celebrities bad scandals
I tell my self the media are full of lies so we shouldn't believe the media, which I think its true

4-they are going to disband one day..yeah terrible..but so what? not a reason to leave them

5-Celebrities are dangerous for keeping a religious faith for my self
yeah I know that..and still have conflict between religion and Kpop

6-Celebrities involved in sacrificing someone for there fame
not my favorite groups? lol

so here is the thoughts in my head...I am revealing too much I guess?
I will delete it may be

Last edited:

Veranda57

Rookie
Isn't that obvious? The parents got money they wanted. Even at the first place, they don't care about their children. Sulli has been working since she was a child, living alone in the dorm with bunch of older people — SNSD's members. If they really care about her, it would be the best way to make her have a normal childhood. If selling children in Hollywood exists, why can't it be real for Kpop? Beside, haven't you guys heard the news about Sulli's parents fighting for inheritance for Sulli's money? It's pathetic yet scary how this is the way a Kpop Idol has been living without we, fans knowing.

This is the picture;

View attachment 28470
Now i'm going to show to you that all of this is true (the part of the Illuminhoin guys and satanisk), just google Philippine de Rothschild and take a look of the necklaces that she used to wear. I used to don't believe in this things too, but once you see the true, you can't just unsee it. Don't know who the Rothschilds are? Just google it, they're basically the ones who ''controls'' the world.

And also, as someone mentioned in this thread, Lee Soo Man has a picture with her.
I’ve got this picture as well but even when I try to enlarge it I’m unable to read the front of the program he’s holding.. can anyone else make it out ?

I have been reading this thread and this site for a while and it's interesting and scary. So I made an account. Salaam and hello to all.

I can't help but think that those three deaths(sulli, jonghyun, goo hara) are somehow connected. IU, taeyeon, heechul these people also are connected somehow I think. Something's definitely wrong but idk what exactly. I wonder just how much the other idols know(and why no one is speaking if they do)

Also that theory is also good that someone on here mentioned that maybe they are not actually dead but this is used as some agenda or something. Like to make the public/fans depressed and heartbroken or to normalize suicide. Bcoz suicide is a wrong thing no matter what but with these deaths you can see how it has been made "acceptable" and not something that the weak would do.

Lee Soo man is trash, wbk(most K-pop companies are) and that pic with Rothschild just proves it I think

I just hope the K-pop fans realize how deep in shit this industry is and how their faves are not okay and so far from an "idealistic life" or "living their dream". They are being exploited and they just go along with it bcoz that's the society's recipe of making successful stars. The least we can do is stop supporting these companies and giving them money. Kpop fans ignore or brush off like a LOT of stuff bcoz they are attached/obssessed with it to an unhealthy point and call it love. They are legit brainwashed I think bcoz like there are times you can point out that something's definitely off but it doesn't seem that way to other people and you are like just see plz something's not ok.

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
Guys i want to say, like i mentioned in some threads today, i am trying to stay away from kpop (of course i will still analize it since i am wake now), so i asked for my account deletion this morning, they didn't replied my yeat and i don't even know if they will lmao, but if my account suddenly dissapears you all know what happened. I really did create this account because i was really scared of Jin dying on 4th December when he turns 27, but again, what can i do? I am just to far away from him to help all i can do is pray... you know, when you finally open your eyes is so saddening... If they delete my account, i want to say thanks for everything you guys really did help me so much I'm so glad i had the chance to talk with people like you, first when i discovered this things i felt so alone (not the kpop ones only but overall like satanism and illuminat), but it makes me happy to see that other people know this as well... So i think that's it, another reason to delete my account is because as i told i tend to get to hooked on things and i don't want to waste a lot of time in the internet anymore (i was a hardcore gamer before) after i finally got free from games.. so that's it, thank you, and i will pray for all of you, don't be afraid in the end, no matter how much the enemies lie or what they do, lies are illusions and they break and fade with time, but the truth, the truth never dies. I know it is extremely hard to follow the right path, but you know why is so hard? Because we are indoctrinated since we are young, at school though the media etc, so when we open our eyes and see reality for what it is we get lost, we get lost because we notice that what we believed and chased, were actually illusions. But don't lose faith, since you opened your eyes, now you can change the future, because now you see the real world. The truth hurts, but is the only thing that will set us free.
I am quite sad because you left this thread(I don't know if you can still use your account right now or nah. But I wish you knew that it's sad to have new friend and then they left so soon). I hope you're okay and more well after leaving all the miserable things in KPOP. I hope you can clearly go away from Kpop because it's almost totally hard to leave something that hooked you for everytime in the past. I know+feel that. but hopefully it's easy for you and all of these member thread to leave KPOP. The one thing that will mostly help you quit from KPOP is just your FAITH! Just close to your God and strengthen your faith to God so He will help all of you. He doesn't let his creature sad/confused with this reality. There must be something that we actually don't realize that is from God. And someone who got depressed by this life, don't forget God is always near us. They will protect us. Just believe that. Before I know this thread, I just feel like hypnotized/too much obsession for those Kpop celebs. After knowing this, It's just like God gives me big straight real paths to the truth. KEEP YOUR FAITH STRONG GUYS!!! PLEASE IT'S FOR OUR BELOVED PARENTS TOO RIGHT!

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
Has Sulli Law been legalised yet? Maybe Hara's death is a push to that law? Netizens even the non-haters doesn't like that law. Beside, people kept saying Hara's death is because of hate comments. Maybe it's a way to make people accept the Sulli law.
look at the comments on any goo hara video. its all 'society is poison' and 'the people who killed them should be held responsible' - as in, internet comments. when looking at the accounts making a lot of these 'top' comments, they are pretty see-through.
And if you say something than you are wrong or they to something to mutual report you...
The sad thing is that i was a part of it... so for me looking at this now just make me feel bad and see how blind i was....You really are kind of hypnotized when you are in the middle of this, but it all just seems soo...normal in your eyes when you are there?

To see what happens on the circle you really have to leave it...
I am kinda fucking tired with all of these reasons in Kpop. I mean that just HaTE CoMMeNTS?!?! Just that and they make someone die??? Hey!!! I always see Indonesian celebs got so much HATE COMMENTS but they just end up with happiness and travel around the WORLD??? Do the SK president has to learn so much from Indonesian celeb?!?!? Even they said "MORE YOU BULLIED ME, MORE I GOT MONEYS!". Just let SK sink from this world cause the HATE COMMENTS...