Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Veranda57

Rookie
Ok. I understand. Everyone has the right to discuss what he wants. But I will keep saying that all this seems to me like very big nonsense. Kpop, lighting, music, choreography, signs ... Lol, good people. Too much is exaggerated. so many attempts to bring evidence to prove the existence of this, for what? Will something change if it's really real? However, there is no concrete evidence to show that lighting still works todayok I agree, the media is misleading us, countries fighting for power may be pawns, but it is also about the life of a human being. Let the dead rest in peace. We do not know what was on their mind or what they felt they came to do.
Finally. What I mean is to stop delivering false, wrong information or assumptions that have nothing to do with it. Do we end up not listening to music because of handmade signs? Lol. There are people who read all these things and take them seriously. another nonsense .. members sacrificing their family .. Or sacrificing members to promote others. Can you still? It would be better if they saw each of their own and would stop promoting this non-existent cult. There is not enough evidence to prove his existence. I accidentally encountered this thread. I am amazed at the productivity of the minds of some.I only read part of these comments. I disagree with promoting such things. Peace to all.
*sorry for my bad english
Here’s the thing.. I agree that we should all be able to express our feelings.. Most recently Lady Gaga and several other Hollywood celebrities have been speaking about all of the Satanism that she had to endure to get to the top of the entertainment industry and what she says is a perfect match to most of what you’re reading here..what I’m trying to say is this is real.. many Hollywood stars are starting to speak up more and more as time goes on.. Angelina Jolie has a tape made of her talking about what happens when they are brought into the Illuminati and there are sacrifices to help boost their careers.. of course anyone can think what they want but I tend to believe the ones that have been through it..

q04440p

Rookie
Are things related to the illuminati and the kpop industry. Probably the ones in 2018 that I read. Now I have realized that are older. I talked about those discussions.. A year later, my mistake.
you dont have to support it. they dont need your support. they have the masses support, governmental support. they rule the world. believe what you want.

you said
"A YEAR LATER, MY MISTAKE." now that you are 'older', please share what you have 'realized'.

please explain.

EDIT: i think this account was a shill, as they deleted their account and comments.

Last edited:

presenttense

Established
Have you guys noted how twitter fans are like? After i left twitter and this thing of fandom a while ago i started to see a pattern, they just kind of want attention? Like, they just want to compete who gets the most likes? Whenever some idol dies or suffer something, all the tweets are basically the same thing with different words? And then they try to put the most shocking or emotional pic on it? Like just empty you know? Like they don't really care?....It's so sickening for me now to just look at it... People really look like they're in a kind of trance...
Like programmed robots...
Twitter fans are so brainwashed they won't question anything ever.

Anon_ii

Rookie
I saw this as well i was going to post this, but since you did, don't you think this is strange? What are they going to say now? Another suicide/accident? The most strange thing for me is, no one is asking anything people just accept it as what it is... I wonder what comes to their mind? Or if they are aware of how sick the Industry is and by so they are just ''whatever bro''.

How did we come to a point in our society that another death is just another thing that normally happens in a daily basis?
Goo h.ara parents decided not to do autopsy
What's up with all these parents not wanting to do autopsy ?
I dont get it..
Neither sulli nor Hong parents did an autopsy
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/11/police-find-goo-haras-memo-family.html?m=1
Isn't that obvious? The parents got money they wanted. Even at the first place, they don't care about their children. Sulli has been working since she was a child, living alone in the dorm with bunch of older people — SNSD's members. If they really care about her, it would be the best way to make her have a normal childhood. If selling children in Hollywood exists, why can't it be real for Kpop? Beside, haven't you guys heard the news about Sulli's parents fighting for inheritance for Sulli's money? It's pathetic yet scary how this is the way a Kpop Idol has been living without we, fans knowing.

Now i'm going to show to you that all of this is true (the part of the Illuminhoin guys and satanisk), just google Philippine de Rothschild and take a look of the necklaces that she used to wear. I used to don't believe in this things too, but once you see the true, you can't just unsee it. Don't know who the Rothschilds are? Just google it, they're basically the ones who ''controls'' the world.

And also, as someone mentioned in this thread, Lee Soo Man has a picture with her.
This is the picture;

b_u_n_n_y_111_1___B4p6YfqpwCW___.jpg

fearlesslight

Rookie
And if you say something than you are wrong or they to something to mutual report you...
The sad thing is that i was a part of it... so for me looking at this now just make me feel bad and see how blind i was....You really are kind of hypnotized when you are in the middle of this, but it all just seems soo...normal in your eyes when you are there?

To see what happens on the circle you really have to leave it...
Oh I confirm. I was "exposed" on twitter for saying bt5 had connections to freemasonry and such and lost most of my "friends" who didn't even message me while it was on a peak... hundreds of people harassing me directly and indirectly & mocking me. It's a terrible place and I left it shortly after. Nobody can question a thing there... most even joke about illuminati and have no issue joking about their idols being in it... totally ignorant and oblivious they can't stand any pov that differs.

Vision

Veteran
Have you guys noted how twitter fans are like? After i left twitter and this thing of fandom a while ago i started to see a pattern, they just kind of want attention? Like, they just want to compete who gets the most likes? Whenever some idol dies or suffer something, all the tweets are basically the same thing with different words? And then they try to put the most shocking or emotional pic on it? Like just empty you know? Like they don't really care?....It's so sickening for me now to just look at it... People really look like they're in a kind of trance...
Like programmed robots...
I feel less a trance but a sense to belong to something. A lot of stans are teens/young adults with the spare time and energy to belong to something and Kpop idols fill that void in their heart. That hole may have been loneliness or belonging to something bigger, which is why they use memes, art, gifs, reaction vids, etc. to really get attention for themselves, the groups/songs are just an extension of their personality and desire for attention.

Like i've never been into celeb/idol culture but how does getting 3 million views in 1 week benefit you as a fan? If you really like a group or member, you buy their music, merch, tickets, etc. The trollish comments/tweets aren't necessary..like you said, ''empty"

I think Taeyeon, Seohyun and IU are witches, think about it they are last gen 2 female idols that still have a huge influence in the industry.
Yup, yup, yup!

Has Tiffany distanced herself from Taeyeon?

Miss Bunny

Established
Isn't that obvious? The parents got money they wanted. Even at the first place, they don't care about their children. Sulli has been working since she was a child, living alone in the dorm with bunch of older people — SNSD's members. If they really care about her, it would be the best way to make her have a normal childhood. If selling children in Hollywood exists, why can't it be real for Kpop? Beside, haven't you guys heard the news about Sulli's parents fighting for inheritance for Sulli's money? It's pathetic yet scary how this is the way a Kpop Idol has been living without we, fans knowing.

This is the picture;

View attachment 28470

Speaking of "Parents", does anyone know what kind of activities does SHINY FOUNDATION make exactly?

Based on my information, it helps young celebrities some how. But let's be realistic, nothing has changed since its establishment. In fact, the situation gets worst by time.

MK programming often breaks down when they are in their mid twenties, like brit. speers. most of these people already have a ton of alters, some of which are locked away if they became psychotic, like an alter created when they are a teen for example. so, these people experience schizophrenia-like daily lives, except heavily medicated. when the programming gets less strong, all of the alters start attacking inwards and outwards.

look at the comments on any goo hara video. its all 'society is poison' and 'the people who killed them should be held responsible' - as in, internet comments. when looking at the accounts making a lot of these 'top' comments, they are pretty see-through. shills everywhere. even here, friends! lets all be careful what we say and see. Christ is King, and change is coming.
yeah...most of the YoUtube most up voted comments are made by shills working for the government or Illuminati etc..
they are using goo hara death for pushing censorship, so we would have no freedom to even comment in the Internet, its for the total control and as usual, the stupid sheeple are falling for it

You have to understand the target of kpop is mostly teenagers, and teenagers are very easilyyyyy manipulated because we all know that in teenage phase you want to belong somewhere, and by so a lot of teenagers are not quite take care off, specially on the emotional side, by their parents so they go though depression anxiety and etc...i don't know if i read this quote here or in another site that i was searching for something like delusional kpop, i think perhaps reddit? And a user posted a quote of Lenin “Give me just one generation of youth, and I'll transform the whole world.” And i was like Damb it that's it!

If you note the majority of fans says things like ''i can't live without BTS (or any other group), they are my life, they cured my depression etc etc etc... The Industry does this, it's all calculated, kpop industry now works like the medical industry, tell me your symptoms and i am going to tell you what kind of medicine (drug) is better for you, but you know the problem? They are not asking what is the root cause of the disease, they are just turning everyone dependent and addicted because it makes the industry earns more money.
yeah exactly...they are turning Kpop fans into addict, like what drug dealers do, they do there business based on the addicts..I am not even a teenager but I still couldn't just forget Kpop and move on...I don't know why its so hard..and even if I tried moving on..I have often dreams about them, and its often a very happy dream...that I want to go back to dream at any costs...I don't know if someone also have this problem or its just me

Have you guys saw the Exo teasers? Listen to the background sound in each Teaser so diabolical, even their looks, my guess is that Suho is the one who commands things in Exo since his character among the other members is Satan (the leader of all).

Edit: And also have you guys noted? Among all of the Exo members Suho is always the one who appears more put together who acts ''mature'' and takes care when one of the members starts to act ''to much''.
that would be very sad if he is handler...because he is Buddhist and I always day dream if he follow this religion but I don't think so

This need to be stopped!! This is obvious killing and sacrifice! People must start boycotting all those companies who are abusing those poor souls. I don't believe they commited suicide. In this industry is some russian rulette going on. That's why most of the celebrities are taking drugs and becoming alcoholics. Knowing that any time they can die it must drive them crazy.
thats why I suggested to start some sort of movement were we pressure the companies and their CEO(not just the public CEO BCZ they are also puppet to some higher people) to disturb there business...I am really ready to protest...at least do something..may be we could save some soul? who knows?

I know how it feels because i still think about it i actually ended up in this thread and discovering about the reality of kpop because i was trying to find reasons to dislike it so i could stop my addiction, i logged here today but i've been reading this thread i think for 3 days, as i mentioned that i was in reddit and also another places... You know the ''trying to look at the bad side of your crush so you can stop loving him''? For me it's like this.... i'm still trying
whats that reddit page? is it a page to expose Kpop?
I have been in this thread since two years when its started..and I am still unable to leave Kpop..my problem with Kpop are so deep to be resolved simply...they often always came to my dream...its seems like there is no way to forget them and just move on

I am trying to find the thread when i find i will show to you, and for me i don't know if you tried this, but the best way to forget about it just a little bit is to delete everything related to kpop and stop watching things related to it (not this site), i don't know if you act like me, but i am a kind of person that falls really deep when i like something, so to cut it out i have to remove everything, also in psychology there's the tip that says ''the more your are exposed to something, the more you tend to think about it''
yeah I understand about this and psychology..I have done that to cut everything related to Kpop..but after a while..I feel huge urge to look at Kpop and have dreams where it feel like heaven...I don't know when it just would go away..I don't think its in the near future unless the apocalypse or something huge happen where Kpop just die for good lol

And I was wondering why am I being "Permanent Suspended" for each time I created an account...!!:rolleyes:
yeah me too..I don't even use twitter much..and I just uploaded video about Seungri scandal back at the time..and then suddenly for no reason..twitter suspended my account!! no explination..nothing.. lol I didn't care much bcz I little use it..twitter can go to hell lol