Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Kpop are very missed up...I came here after hearing about the recent deaths
I am not updated to whats happening...its very sick
I have tried to distance my self from Kpop bcz its sick
I am very shocked...and I am afraid the deaths and sacrifices aren't gonna stop
the fans are to blame for this..they still believe its suicide? stfu them
fans you are the reason this is happening...BCZ you AREN'T TAKING ACTION
I am willing to TAKE ACTION and start protesting in front of KPOP companies...I want to mock their head all of CEO
so we could STOP these deaths..I am very concerned with others..I don't want to hear more deaths
but who care?...Fans just want entertainment and they are careless I guess?

q04440p

Rookie
Who are you talking about when you say.. his.. also where do you find that thread.. I appreciate any information that you have and thank you
they are likel
Also except I.U being friends with jjong hara and sull.i.Heec$ul also is known to be their close friend and taey.on...
on the episode with j0nghyun and eyerene from RV on knowing brothers, (j0ngyun with pink hair), h3e chul had his code shirt showing - single eye, diamond. hes had pink hair too. a major handler i guess? any1 with thoughts?

I do think these idols know they are going to be sacrificed because it reminds me of Mac Miller who released a music video before he died and it showed him in a coffin and other symbolism that were obvious. Also before prince killed himself, he was seen at a 7/11 paceing back and fourth like he knew it was his time. I feel like the elite choose who they want to sacrifice and because these celebrities sign contracts and make deals with the devil they have no other choice but to comply.
I also think that...but the BIG question that I didn't find answer yet...why they do the MV showing them dead and knowing that? its so weird how they totally submit themselves like that...if it were me...I would scream and try to escape instead of being silent and going on with the plan

I have no idea who both are but the photos are basically saying, look my sugar daddy gave me this ring and in return I have to..
anything for fame, eh? Slave-Master...

On another note, Kpop stans esp on social media. Imagine if they put all that energy they do for supporting their 'idols' in bettering the world or even themselves.

"Wig! Anyway,,,, stream.. xyx song so xyz members can have lunch...#StanLoona" How about..you wake up from the illusion?
yeah I agree...I think TM more like slave than really a boss

Lee Sooman abuses SM celebrities...its time to bring him to trial

Exactly, as you've said, outside of social media, nobody cares or knows about kpop. It's just music for weirdos in many countries and many people think that guys look like girls and see it weird.

About Twitter, there might be bots involved.

Btw, the SuperM song, it's crap. a bunch of noise.
I have just realized that...I thought the world are revolving in Kpop when I was watching about it everyday
when I traveled and distanced my self from it..I saw people don't know anything about it..nor care about
I start wondering where are those in Twitter, FB who worship Kpop...why I don't see them in the street?
I stumbled even here infront of BTS poster and I wanted to see if any one interested...people just pass and no body even look it..I was thinking no army here..I just concluded the Illuminati probably have agent in social media trying to make Kpop more popular then it is actually?

Kpop idols are suddenly dying left and right it never used to be like this in kpop, so to think something sinister isn't going on behind the curtains is crazy, this is more than "mental health issues", how can fans be so delusional?
its hugely shocking to me that fans still think its suicide lol
why these suicides never happend in 2000s till 2017? why all of these years no suicide?
Fans are beyond insane

y'all get ready because 2-3 more idols will be killed by 2025 I am calling it now just like I did on nb in a comment.

I really believe because kpop has now synched with america becoming a slow yet progressive part of the pop industry, that now the elites are taking their system to korea and Asia full force and these idols have to pay up. I truly believe Sulli was killed off and they are digging through SM right now to dispose of those who have not sacfriced or has something off putting to their agenda period.

Choiza was her handler and fucked her up. Her music video was pre-programming and a set up.
I think 2-3 are too little for 2025...probably 10 or more

presenttense

Established
Who else thinks they are going to end the year by sacrificing one more kpop idol even bigger than sulli or goo hara? They kill celebrities in threes so there's still one more to come I think its going to be:
Y3ri ( The wildcard that no one will see coming )
M!ina (She's already had defied her mk ultra programming by trying to break out of it which was labeled as a "mental break down" or "anxiety disorder")
T0p (He already almost died of a drug overdose recently just like g00 h@ra almost died from a suicide attempt recently)
BTS member (Will cause a huge shock and drive BTS's sales up, even more, the boys look like they want to leave the industry anyways)
S3ungri (They might 3pstein him since he has probably has dirt he might spill about the wealthy people that run the kpop industry and the country)

Who else thinks they are going to end the year by sacrificing one more kpop idol even bigger than sulli or goo hara? They kill celebrities in threes so there's still one more to come I think its going to be:
Y3ri ( The wildcard that no one will see coming )
M!ina (She's already had defied her mk ultra programming by trying to break out of it which was labeled as a "mental break down" or "anxiety disorder")
T0p (He already almost died of a drug overdose recently just like g00 h@ra almost died from a suicide attempt recently)
BTS member (Will cause a huge shock and drive BTS's sales up, even more, the boys look like they want to leave the industry anyways)
S3ungri (They might 3pstein him since he has probably has dirt he might spill about the wealthy people that run the kpop industry and the country)
I really hope its never happen..its disturbing thinking about this
I believe though based on previous post...that jin from BTS are gonna be sacrificed for the group in 2020

presenttense

Established
If he was guilty, I don't think he would make it so obvious like that. Personally, I think he could be the next victim which I really wish to be wrong
He could be going private to hide photos that had symbolism that might have foretold g00 haras death though. So he could have known she was going to die and feels guilty he couldn't do anything other than lowkey telling us she was going to go through symbolism.

presenttense

Established
I really hope its never happen..its disturbing thinking about this
I believe though based on previous post...that jin from BTS are gonna be sacrificed for the group in 2020
I totally think a BTS member is going in 2020 (either jin or j-hope)

As for this year, i think it's coming down to either T0p or S3ungri who will die sometime next month because I'm noticing the kpop idols who have committed suicide always die alone in their own houses or die in hotels alone which mina and yeri still live in dorms and BTS are constantly together right now promoting themselves so I think they are all safe until next year at least.