Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

q04440p

Rookie
In my opinion they are not dead (or at least I hope so)
I think they are taken to a hiding place
And the whole point is to actually push the idea of suicide and make people sad when in fact they don't die at all
do you think the two girls in l@d1es c0de actually died? like they have real witches commit suicide so they can 'be up in the clouds' with their 'love' who is actually satan? because even sull! sang those words, and listened to 'harlem river'.

'harlem river im in love love love love, put my head up in the clouds...'

alx849

Rookie
Nonononono youre lying!! They straight up murdered/sacrificed her right in front of our faces!!! :mad:I swear if they use that excuse again that will be the very point where it shows how dumbed down people are into believing the lies so easily. Like, they are LITERALY mocking us bro. The kpop industry is becoming more and more like hollywood...i wonder who is gonna benefit from this, bt5 will just continue on with their day like its normal:rolleyes:
I saw on an article that police is still investigating the cause of death so there isn't anything confirmed yet but on twitter people are already saying that she committed suicide

Fantastic9

Established
Notice the crosses on the bracelet on the left hand?
Similar to what sm's boss and ta3min wears.A knight's templar cross.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/page-401#post-238016

Some 'insider' said on this thread,a long time ago that there are various levels in occultism including barons,knights,pages,dames, dukes etc.
There is knight templars,teutonic knights and different levels of knights in freemasonry like knight of sun,knight of malta,knight of brazen serpent etc.
I hope this will be of some help.
omg makes sense. SF9 is a group that label themselves as Knights a d even have an album called Knights Of The Sun. Thank you for this info.

Fantastic9

Established
Is it just coincidence or what? Personally i like to believe it is if something happens twice but three times in a row? Why is it that the ones IU poses with or close friend with die from the same thing, 'suicide'? Their eis a pattern here but I don't want to accuse anyone of murder because there is no real evidence at all.
IMG_20191124_150813.jpg
IMG_20191124_150815.jpgIMG_20191124_150811.jpg

Fantastic9

Established
[Slight WARNING: Image can be disturbing]

So apparently the deceased g00 h@ra posted this on her IG exactly 3 days ago and then quickly deleted it. Later we find out she passed away today. The pose though...it makes one wonder if these idols already know ahead of time they are going to be sacrificed or killed? Plus her jeans is ripped...don't know if it is due to some accident or it is simply the style of the jeans? So many suspicious things. -_-'
Screenshot_20191124_152214.jpg

Last edited:

Truthrevealer01

Established
Is it just coincidence or what? Personally i like to believe it is if something happens twice but three times in a row? Why is it that the ones IU poses with or close friend with die from the same thing, 'suicide'? Their eis a pattern here but I don't want to accuse anyone of murder because there is no real evidence at all.
View attachment 28407
View attachment 28406View attachment 28408
That's scary...and she looks so innocent but a lot of people are wolf's in sheep clothing.In order to make money and go up someone will step up on their own people

alyssanug

Established
[Slight WARNING: Image can disturbing]

So apparently the deceased g00 h@ra posted this on her IG exactly 3 days ago and then quickly deleted it. Later we find out she passed away today. The pose though...it makes one wonder if these idols already know ahead of time they are going to be sacrificed or killed? Plus her jeans is ripped...don't know if it is due to some accident or it is simply the style of the jeans? So many suspicious things. -_-'
View attachment 28410
I do think these idols know they are going to be sacrificed because it reminds me of Mac Miller who released a music video before he died and it showed him in a coffin and other symbolism that were obvious. Also before prince killed himself, he was seen at a 7/11 paceing back and fourth like he knew it was his time. I feel like the elite choose who they want to sacrifice and because these celebrities sign contracts and make deals with the devil they have no other choice but to comply.

Fantastic9

Established
I do think these idols know they are going to be sacrificed because it reminds me of Mac Miller who released a music video before he died and it showed him in a coffin and other symbolism that were obvious. Also before prince killed himself, he was seen at a 7/11 paceing back and fourth like he knew it was his time. I feel like the elite choose who they want to sacrifice and because these celebrities sign contracts and make deals with the devil they have no other choice but to comply.
R. I. P...but what a sad life these people live knowing that their end will be like this. I'd hate to be told that I will be killed in a few days, so prepare yourself. That's worse than torture tbh!

Truthteller

Veteran
Club 27 is very real. Many celebrities die due to ”suicide” around this age +/- 2 years. Reminds me of Billie Eilish recently saying she can’t imagine reaching 27 because it is way too old for her. Maybe she will be next.
Kurt Cobain- 27 yo
Avicii-28
Jimmi Hendrix-27
Amy Winehouse-27
Mac Miller-26
Jonghyun- 27
Sulli-25 going 26
Goo hara 28
You see 27 is the median age.

Fantastic9

Established
Do higher ranked idols in the industry know or get notified if an artist will be killed or sacrificed on a specific day? Because at some point it feels like some or most do know or hear about it. For example, today SF9 had a concert and it started over 1 hour before the news revealed the death of g00 h@ra. However, the members stage outfits changed to black and some members looked sad and down like they knew about her death when it would be impossible unless someone told them like hours or days before the concert had started.

q04440p

Rookie
blond = reprogrammation/sex kitten programming
pink /red = sex kitten programming
diamond = high class sex slave/ sex alter
red = prostitution/ sexual abuse and sex alter
green = witchcraft/ family loyalty/ high class satanic/ drug mule
blue = presidential model
purple/amethyst = drugs

diamond, blue and red can also means presidential models
i want to add m K as well, for others, this is old in my notes taken from an MKsurvivor so bear with the writing style:

Pink: we are the little ones, innocent, what we were like before they did bad things to us. we like teddy bears, we cry a lot and we want our mommy and daddy cuz they were nice to us. they are not as bad as others in here thinks. we are shy and like to play but nobody wants to play with us cuz the body is big and we got to act like big peoples.

Red: We are the ones that those bastards raped and did all of their sexual crap to. We were taught to be a witch. They (the blacks) made us think that we were superior and that we were in control, but found out later that those SOBs tricked us just so that they could get off on us.

"Red: is often linked to alpha programming; these are often they most easily accessed alters in a person's system, including lots of eager to please littles. Also, sexual programming/prostitution may be places here. Historically, the cult has linked the color with sexual abuse and sexual ceremonies."

Black: We are the ones that perform lots of the rituals. We know details about the Illuminati. We are the boss. We do what Satan wants us to do because if we don't then we have to feel the pain instead of sending it on down to the other colors. We don't feel unless it's a punishment. We take our orders from the purples.

"Black: theta may be this color. Represents negative/cult spiritually; highly programmed alters who participate in cult rituals are often black; internal witches/warlocks."

Purple: We don't have much to say to the insignificant bunch of nothings that exist in this body. We are ALWAYS in control and are basically invisible to the rest, besides blacks, and even they don't know who we are. We are superior. We are the mafia connection, the drug dealers, the politicians. We ARE superior. We got here through lots of pain, but you can't prove that to us because we don't believe it because we are too high up to experience this. WE are the Illuminated ones. We only take our orders from the council members inside. The GOLD council. One of us is on the Gold Council. We give orders throughout the system when nobody even realizes that we've given an order. We tell the body if they need to cut or die. It won't hurt us. They deserve it. If the body dies, we won't because we are far superior to those below us, therefore, are not part of them. We will live on, or that is what we were taught. We are learning different though.

"Purple: higher cult alters inside, might represent high priest, priestess; high family alters inside."

Blue: We protect. Some of us (light blues) protect the body and are on the light side (sorry if the use of "light" upsets anyone, that's just how we know each other inside). The dark blues tend to protect the cult.

"Blue: protective; may be linked to beta in some people. These are they aggressive protectors in a system, the tough guys that know how to fight. Military programming may also go here, in some individuals."

Orange: WARNING! We give out the warning when something bad is about to happen, such as being accessed, recognizing a perp, systems inside being flipped or spun, etc. Some of us work for the body and some of us work for the cult.

"Orange: protective/defensive against outside or internal access. m k Ul tr@, delta, and other intense programming sequences may be this color."

Yellow:We ares piritual and for us we believe in the True Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. We help send the light angels to help in certain situations and remind the body that Jesus is here to help us. We get a lot of heat from the blacks, purples, reds, and those who are mad that God didn't do anything to help.

"Yellow: Often represents spirituality/positive messages. The cult realizes that to much theta/black can destroy, and in order not to lose their members to suicide, will put in lifesaving or positive messages, and allow some positive spiritually."

Green: We were the ones that represent the family, generations, etc. We also have been the ones to get most of the pain and abuse that happened at home. Cult crap that was carried on in the home. All of our family members inside have at least one green representation here. This is where access by family members takes place because some of us are still loyal to our families.

"Green: cult loyal. Green is traditional color for "family", and intensely loyal alters may see themselves as this color. Cult loyal protectors, trained to protect another higher cult member, may also be this color. Recontact alters may also be in this group."

Clear: Like a shell. Other colors can wear our body so we become whatever color the cult/programming wants us to. A very dangerous color to be since anyone can step in and take control.Brown: Ones in disguise, that's all.

"Brown: this can represent hidden, incognito alters, who can appear to be different colors. Epsilon and CIA programming may be this color; hidden operatives and "spies."

Silver: We are the spiritual bodies. The ones who know the paranormal. We can astralproject, communicate with other people's silvers, etc.

"Silver: controlling alters: high internal councils my wear this color."

Gold: We talk mostly to the purples. Until the higher systems (platinum) are reached, we are in control. Our main job is to make sure that nobody reaches the platinums or the Seven Seals inside. We are doomed if we do that. We will get the pain and the torture if we don't do our jobs. We are the organizers, the administrators, the judges, the boss. We are the perfectionists because if it isn't done perfectly, we are the ones to suffer. We are learning that we are the ones who have been hurt the worst (besides platinums but they don't think they were hurt either). We are at the top of the pyramid unless we decide to flip it. The Eye is part of us too.
White: We are the ones who are in denial and think we are suffering from FMS. We are the ones who, in the beginning, led the every-day-lives . The body would not have survived if they knew and believed all of the things that happened. We can be dangerous when we think that we must die because we are so bad of a person for making such horrible things up about our family. We think we deserve to die.

"White: can represent goodness, wholeness; but may also represent highest spiritual alters inside."

Platinum: The ultimate. NO ONE is more superior than we. We remain hidden until you find us, then beware. Things will never be the same. You must die before you can see the Seals. X found us, though, and helped us to see how we were hurt and how we,even WE, were tricked. Some of us still do not believe this though. Some of us stepped aside and let her (X) get to the Seals. Ouch! Almost didn't make it,still might not because that's where she's stuck. Not all of the Illuminated ones have Platinum. This must be earned generationally. Lots of power and control here.
-----------
JEWELS
"Many !llum1nat! children will go through either metals or jewels programming, and occasionally will go through both. Jewels is considered higher than metals, and more difficult to obtain.Basically, either metals or jewels is a form of reward based programming. Over time, with the help of drugs, hypnosis, shock, and other trauma, as the child goes through it’s training process, it will begin earning its jewels and/or metals, one by one. These will become full alters inside. Emerald will often come later (ages 12 to 15). This is considered very precious, and is linked to family loyalty, witchcraft, and spiritual achievement. Diamond is the highest gemstone, and not all children will earn it. It is considered a high achievement. and may not be earned until adulthood, after passing rigorous tasks. It will be the controlling alter in a gemstone system. A diamond has passed all twelve steps of discipline, plus passed unusual tests and will have highest family loyalty.“

Last edited:

q04440p

Rookie
[Slight WARNING: Image can be disturbing]

View attachment 28410
the pants arent ripped, thats light on her knee. i dont think those are jeans. but, shes going in the water now. not swimming, not her face against it. shes in the tub. so shes going where sull! went.

the clouds. they believe they are immortal and are helping their coven/cult with the death. an alter in them will know, but not necessarily the main or shown alter that we know, if that makes sense.

q04440p

Rookie
dont forget! sull! was 'creme de la creme'. pick of the crop. everything has a reason.

kriand600

Rookie
y'all get ready because 2-3 more idols will be killed by 2025 I am calling it now just like I did on nb in a comment.

I really believe because kpop has now synched with america becoming a slow yet progressive part of the pop industry, that now the elites are taking their system to korea and Asia full force and these idols have to pay up. I truly believe Sulli was killed off and they are digging through SM right now to dispose of those who have not sacfriced or has something off putting to their agenda period.

Choiza was her handler and fucked her up. Her music video was pre-programming and a set up.
I heard Goo hara Was found dead today!