Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

lightmightgirl

Veteran
It
View attachment 27533Can Someone Translate what all this means? Its the last shot of Dawn's most recent live performance of Money.
It may be how he feels inside the illuminati. Sorry we are close and we are open- his confusion on selling his soul. He wants the money but he wants out, but then again he knows that $$ brings opportunities and glory, being a non-celebrity is the opposite.

Veranda57

Rookie
Idk the taekook videos make me really uncomfortable. I just saw 2 videos about them and I dont see any love between them. I think they have been heavily misled and seduced because of the exposure of the occult. I dont think anyone in kpop who might be dating secretly/have a thing going on genuinely have love or care for each other. In the industry beta sex kitten slaves do get involved with the most perverted sexual things unimaginable and get the worst type of abuse. It seems cute and innocent on the outside but knowing how the occult is i feel and discern veryyy perverted/lustful vibes from these videos. Not only on taekook but other ships. Knowing how in hellywood they have underground after parties wearing satanic masks and performing orgies and abominable things, i wonder if in kpop they also have underground afterparties after their award shows.....
I’ve noticed that every single idol whether male or female have always appeared in animal print more than once..I guess they pimp them out at certain times.. also regarding the underground parties etc.. I would think that Kpop isn’t any different that way.. they all are members of the Illuminati and these are the activities they are part of... Angelina Jolie was caught in a hidden camera telling a friend what happened to her.. they tie you up and torture you.. then many people sodomize you.. I have no clue why someone would subject themselves to this but obviously they do.. also there’s usually an animal sacrifice.. she stated that she had to kill a snake.. these are all her words..

wakethefakeup

Established
I agree, there are a lot of idols I suspect of but we need to keep in mind like someone mentioned here, that there are different body types so we can't be 100% sure just by looking at their bodies thinking they look too manly or feminine.
About BP Lalis...the only thing that keeps me in doubt is that she is from thailand and there are a lot of trans women there, but other than that I couldn't tell.
There is however, this other female soloist that debuted last year and honestly from the moment I saw her I had my doubts. She just looks very manly to me like her gaze and expression, as well as her body proportions.
Here are some photos of her:
View attachment 27618
View attachment 27619
View attachment 27620
View attachment 27621
View attachment 27622
Here is the mv, which has so much symbolism it would be too much to unpack in this thread alone:
(I suggest you watch the video muted first so the voice doesn't affect your thoughts)
She also looks "off" live:
What do you guys think?
Very masculine
It's ridiculous that people are offended by that, I dont like being lied to
and there is this huge elephant in the center that no one wants to acknowledge
the idols as children are being forced to be transgender from birth and that these children are then made into celebrities
do they know that they are transgendered? we don't know what education they are going through and what they are being told chances are they are probably lying to them

Veranda57

Rookie
Okay so ta3min and baek got their hair dyed platinum blond, kookie and namj00n also died their hair blonde, how much programming is happening jeez
Ta3mns hair is back to black but Beckhn’s Is back to platinum blonde after being a light pink..Taeyng’s is a little bit darker blonde..It was purple.. a couple have animal print..it a jacket worn by Mrk and the other is on the front part of the pocket on the flap worn by Luca..This is for advertising their services..I also notice lots of chain link jewelry that represents being a slave to the industry..These changes are all within the last couple of days when Suprmm started their US tour and I think they have to keep reprogramming them especially as they start to get older.. just like Briny Sp3rs did.. when she had that breakdown and shaved her head they had to take her back in to reprogram her.. I’m going to the concert in Atlanta on Friday so I’ll see if I notice anything else when I’m there...

Cherry14

Established
I agree, there are a lot of idols I suspect of but we need to keep in mind like someone mentioned here, that there are different body types so we can't be 100% sure just by looking at their bodies thinking they look too manly or feminine.
About BP Lalis...the only thing that keeps me in doubt is that she is from thailand and there are a lot of trans women there, but other than that I couldn't tell.
There is however, this other female soloist that debuted last year and honestly from the moment I saw her I had my doubts. She just looks very manly to me like her gaze and expression, as well as her body proportions.
Here are some photos of her:
View attachment 27618
View attachment 27619
View attachment 27620
View attachment 27621
View attachment 27622
Here is the mv, which has so much symbolism it would be too much to unpack in this thread alone:
(I suggest you watch the video muted first so the voice doesn't affect your thoughts)
She also looks "off" live:
What do you guys think?
Definitely looks masculine (you could post it in the new forum) as for her video it seems kinda normal at plain sight but she used a really creepy concept

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
baek got their hair dyed platinum blond
Don't forget PCY's hair is pink and blond before. Suho's hair got red there. I am so curious with Baekhyun because he dyes his hair so many time. And when superm debut in US, he dyes his hair pink. He got so many mind control and reprogramming in EXO maybe. He is THE GOLDEN BOY guys. I have no doubt that Baekhyun is the NEXT Taemin. because SM makes their aura vibes the same! Don't you realize that guys?
Ta3mns hair is back to black but Beckhn’s Is back to platinum blonde after being a light pink..Taeyng’s is a little bit darker blonde..It was purple.. a couple have animal print..it a jacket worn by Mrk and the other is on the front part of the pocket on the flap worn by Luca..This is for advertising their services..I also notice lots of chain link jewelry that represents being a slave to the industry..These changes are all within the last couple of days when Suprmm started their US tour and I think they have to keep reprogramming them especially as they start to get older.. just like Briny Sp3rs did.. when she had that breakdown and shaved her head they had to take her back in to reprogram her.. I’m going to the concert in Atlanta on Friday so I’ll see if I notice anything else in person..
Baekhyun wore three outfit in superm concert. In his solo, he wore white with some chain accessory, and then he wore animal print suit. The last one is black and white leather jacket. Baekhyun!!! I don't like you f*ck bi*ch. He is the special hooker maybe :0

HangingThread

Established
Ta3mns hair is back to black but Beckhn’s Is back to platinum blonde after being a light pink..Taeyng’s is a little bit darker blonde..It was purple.. a couple have animal print..it a jacket worn by Mrk and the other is on the front part of the pocket on the flap worn by Luca..This is for advertising their services..I also notice lots of chain link jewelry that represents being a slave to the industry..These changes are all within the last couple of days when Suprmm started their US tour and I think they have to keep reprogramming them especially as they start to get older.. just like Briny Sp3rs did.. when she had that breakdown and shaved her head they had to take her back in to reprogram her.. I’m going to the concert in Atlanta on Friday so I’ll see if I notice anything else when I’m there...

I'll also be there too. So I will keep an eye out as well.

tzaleth

Rookie
ㅜ()p's new photos with one eye. He changed his hairstyle
Yeah, i follow him on IG but i dont like his vibes since he came back from military. I was a big fan of him and b1gbang. But i think he is using one eye sometimes, i understand he changed his hairstyle, he looks different and the friends he has, aren't good. Some of them are gays or weirdos :/ the only thing is that i feel bad vibes of him. Idk why but some fans are supporting him so much.

I just know devil use people to go down. I hope understand my english, it isnt the best. Haha.

tzaleth

Rookie
Yeah, sometimes he posted really disgusting picsView attachment 27654View attachment 27655
I am not a native speaker so English is not that easy for me, too:) Sadly but usually i don't see my grammar mistakes T_T

Hahaha. It happens.

About top ...yeah he posts disgusting things i dont like it...now its worse than before.
Yeah he is known as weird person but he is too much dark...he likes dark things (related some devil stuff) i think...its what i think

tzaleth

Rookie
Wait youre lying, THAT arent his posts, right?! Literally who would dedicate their ig on that! I would understand hes "weird" if he just posts pics with silly clothes, funny meme faces, saying dumb stuff, etc but that isnt a cute weird. That looks like a shrine in a slaughter's/serial killer's closet lol, and why specifically the behind of these pigs? I dont think he just finds pigs cute, and that doll is eating a smaller doll, which is cannibalism
Yeah it is :) these posts are +2 years ago when he promoted zutter and i understsnd you... smaller doll is cannibalism...a disgusting symbol so sad...he knows what he posts on IG and sometimes it is symbolism :/ i dont know if im right what im saying but its what i see on ig.

tzaleth

Rookie
And I don't get his humor:confused: "Just see animal pictures"...What the..
View attachment 27692
View attachment 27693

Yeah, but I try to improve my English in my free time:)
I knew about this... but im not clear if he wants to comeback to the music because he was given hints about his new music and yesterday he was painting (art). You try to improve english...dont worry :) im learning :) what language do you speak?

B1gb@ng came back to the military (without ri) but now...the kmedia are thinking if bb will sign Yg contracts again but we dont know... they have bad reputation (image as celebrity) idk...i dont understand but they have bad vibes.

When i was in the world i adored them more than God...it was really wrong and now i can see what i couldn't before.

tzaleth

Rookie
I am not lying T_T This is from his IG
[Especially impressionable not to click]
I never seen that post before...bc he deleted it but he was so controlled before he attempted suicide. Now, he is active on ig even he has a private acc on ig. Its the same with GD. He posts about his work with nike (i hope not be wrong) and one picture was one eyee symbolism. I just saw that.

Ari29

Rookie
Guys, I have a question..I read here
(someone wrote, i forgot ) that Two Bêtes members secretly dated before ( that ship is unpopular) , but Bigheat kept it secret and they had used huge amount of money to stop media and those fans who already knew it ..Do you know about that two bêtes members?? Any clue??