Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Truthteller

Veteran

Anon_ii

Rookie
Guys, did you guys realized there is an actual Twitter account of illuminati? It's account's name is illuminatiam. There are people signing the pledge or whatever to get what they want. They appeared to be good (?) in their account.
20191106_201303.jpg

20191106_201231.jpg
20191106_201219.jpg

I mean, how stupid can people be to actually sign with them??

taepeach

Veteran
Guys, did you guys realized there is an actual Twitter account of illuminati? It's account's name is illuminatiam. There are people signing the pledge or whatever to get what they want. They appeared to be good (?) in their account.
View attachment 27269

View attachment 27270
View attachment 27271

Wow no comment, and they act all proud and accomplished after signing it! As the bible says in the last days people will call evil good and good evil, and give in to seducing spirits and doctrines of demons. And thats how the illuminati lure/prey on people. I remember seeing a video of the illuminati being exposed and this man or woman was talking about how they first approach you telling you all the "good" and "wonderful" things they will give you, theyll by you everything you want, always pay for you, tale you traveling through private jets, basically living the best life, but then you soon realize that joining the illuminati/hollywood is the absolute complete opposite of what they were showing/telling you. These people may not be becoming celebrities, but its ridiculous how they just agree and sign it just because it sounds nice and inspirational, as if that wont actually affect them negatively!

Cherry14

Established
View attachment 27269

View attachment 27270
View attachment 27271

It is stupid but is it the real thing or just some kind of "fan" page made by a crazy person that likes this? only asking because there are also some pages like that on instagram

Sibusiso

Wow no comment, and they act all proud and accomplished after signing it! As the bible says in the last days people will call evil good and good evil, and give in to seducing spirits and doctrines of demons. And thats how the illuminati lure/prey on people. I remember seeing a video of the illuminati being exposed and this man or woman was talking about how they first approach you telling you all the "good" and "wonderful" things they will give you, theyll by you everything you want, always pay for you, tale you traveling through private jets, basically living the best life, but then you soon realize that joining the illuminati/hollywood is the absolute complete opposite of what they were showing/telling you. These people may not be becoming celebrities, but its ridiculous how they just agree and sign it just because it sounds nice and inspirational, as if that wont actually affect them negatively!
Me 2 i wish I could be in it

Veranda57

Rookie
2008 was the beginning of the satanic symbolism in Kpop, Shinee were the chosen one to introduce their evil agenda to general public.
I think you’re definitely on to something.. does anyone remember when Ta3mn was auditioning for SM at his school they instructed the kids not to not cross the line while they were trying out ? Ta3mn purposely did and was later told that nobody had ever done it before and they had been waiting for someone to do it ? I feel this goes together for what and who they would be promoting the most and the first to successfully have a solo act which would also be the first ever for Kpop as well as taking over where LSMnn who would be starting to pass the torch some day.. Ta3mn also has been moved high up in the Illuminati for this... it just seems to fit that he was the chosen one and getting ahold of him that young was perfect to groom and program for the future responsibilities he would be taking on.. it’s no secret this was Ta3mns plan to be an idol at a young age all along cause he mentioned this was what he always wanted to do..he’s also shared that emotionally he hadn’t been there for his parents but takes care of them financially.. it’s all about the money and fame...power.. etc..no real emotions involved.. just an observation on my part...

HangingThread

Established
I think you’re definitely on to something.. does anyone remember when Ta3mn was auditioning for SM at his school they instructed the kids not to not cross the line while they were trying out ? Ta3mn purposely did and was later told that nobody had ever done it before and they had been waiting for someone to do it ? I feel this goes together for what and who they would be promoting the most and the first to successfully have a solo act which would also be the first ever for Kpop as well as taking over where LSMnn who would be starting to pass the torch some day.. Ta3mn also has been moved high up in the Illuminati for this... it just seems to fit that he was the chosen one and getting ahold of him that young was perfect to groom and program for the future responsibilities he would be taking on.. it’s no secret this was Ta3mns plan to be an idol at a young age all along cause he mentioned this was what he always wanted to do..he’s also shared that emotionally he hadn’t been there for his parents but takes care of them financially.. it’s all about the money and fame...power.. etc..no real emotions involved.. just an observation on my part...

Ta3min gives me creepy vibes. Like his eyes are dead... He definitely doesn't have any "real" emotions.

taepeach

Veteran
Yeahh! I dont know about you but when i see Ta3min he looks like THE leader/supreme of all kpop idols, or highest favored idol, like the kpop elites favorite pet. He is like the michael jackson of kpop. Idk he just gives me those vibes, or even might be a member of the elites themselves. I wonder if he gets the most benefits compared to the other idols and still have to be involved in rituals, abuse, etc or he is just simply the master's favorite slave, cuz he seems probably the most seductive intimidationg looking idol ive seen in kpop.

Veranda57

Rookie
Ta3min might actually be a psycopath. People have taken that word to describe psyco killers and offensive, but lots of psycopaths are just the same as normal people, and they are known for being able to pretend to feel/show emotions, successful and appear and behave "normal". His brighest sweetest smiles and personality might not even be genuime, as most here already can sense and see darkness in him.

Im guessing baek and taeyOng are also in the high level/favored of the industry, im sure a lot more, maybe bt5?? Either way the idols are just slaves that are maintained like dolls and are forced to do as they are told sadly :(.
I think he might be just a little of everything.. When I’ve looked back to see any hint of what might of been going on with him over those years so much stands out..The thing is and I’ve said it before that this whole industry and how it works usually shows negatively in some way to any given idol over time but not him.. he keeps getting moved higher up and someone pointed out to me that he I must enjoy all of the Satanic stuff..he has such an angelic look and seems so sweet and goofy and a goody two shoes but then completely does a turn around on stage..I don’t believe he’s good at that all on his own..Remember that the devil will use good looks and attractive qualities to seduce you in.. and like you said he definitely has that power.. I really believe in some way this was all planned out ahead..

faakeid

Rookie
It’s always the left eye.. this is where they administer the adrenochrome...it’s found in children’s blood taken from the pineal gland while they are being tortured cuz it raises the level of strength and so by taking it in the eye they get intense high and restores youth..It’s a sick practice but very common with Satanism..As for the blonde hair.. that’s when the person has been fully reprogrammed using mind control...
You guys mentioned this subject and I remembered of K41. In a new year event in 2015 he appeared with a swollen eye, but in this case it was the right one. The next year was a mess for him...

1573084490419.png

1573084513705.png

Veranda57

Rookie
You guys mentioned this subject and I remembered of K41. In a new year event in 2015 he appeared with a swollen eye, but in this case it was the right one. The next year was a mess for him...

View attachment 27286

View attachment 27287
Wow.. I hadn’t seen that one.. Maybe it doesn’t have to always be in the left eye but what I’ve seen of it so far it has..Covering the left eye with your hand only is one of the many symbols they use to show they’ve sold their souls.. Illuminati..By the way have you seen the fairly new picture of Ta3mn on Billboard ? It was so obvious the way he did it.. But something’s off with it too....Also I learned is that the electro shock therapy they do on these performers will effect one of the eyes.. that’s a possibility as well..

Last edited:

CherryMocha

Rookie

View attachment 27286

View attachment 27287
I actually just saw a picture of Kai with a left droopy eye with his niece and nephew on pinterest. I overlooked it, but it does seem strange. What happened the next year?

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
Im guessing baek and taeyOng are also in the high level/favored of the industry, im sure a lot more, maybe bt5?? Either way the idols are just slaves that are maintained like dolls and are forced to do as they are told sadly :(.
I guess so. Because in SuperM, The members are the most chosen/popular one from each group. And of course, Lee Soo Man favourite boys. Why I can say this because in that group, why just Baekhyun and Taemin can sing better than the others? I mean, the others just can do rap, can't they? There are so many boys in SM who can sing! Like Douyoung and Haechan from NCT. They can be in SuperM too. And then, why Lee Soo Man prefer Kai over Sehun or Chanyeol? Chanyeol is better than Kai i think because he can do more thing than Kai. Or Sehun? Sehun can dance and rap if Lee Soo Man want a rapper. And I always see that Lee Soo Man is so closed to Baekhyun. Don't forget that Korean president loves Baekhyun too. All of SuperM members are in the high level/priority of the industry. I am curious with Baekhyun so much. Because he dyes his hair in pink for SuperM. He must get programmed by elites(but the hairstylist said that due to his fair skin LOL). And when I see Baekhyun(not just Baekhyun actually, other celebrity too like Kyuhyun SuperJunior who dyes his hair in pink), he just looks like a p***phile. I don't know it's just or me or nah who feel that, but his aura told me that he is a pedo. He is so scary in that hairstyle o_O

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
Hey guys, what do you think when someone hipnotize Korean celebrities in their fansign and ask them about something that make them triggered? Does it work? Like this, If I go too Baekhyun's fansign and hipnotize+ask him about the secret of SM, will he answer and get hipnotize? He+his mind are under control by elites. Hipnotize means that we ask to someone's subconscious. Elites obviously controlled their subconcious. I'm fully curious if someone do this to the celebrity LOL

Kaidyeg

Rookie
Hey guys, what do you think when someone hipnotize Korean celebrities in their fansign and ask them about something that make them triggered? Does it work? Like this, If I go too Baekhyun's fansign and hipnotize+ask him about the secret of SM, will he answer and get hipnotize? He+his mind are under control by elites. Hipnotize means that we ask to someone's subconscious. Elites obviously controlled their subconcious. I'm fully curious if someone do this to the celebrity LOL
You can try it I guess IF you don’t get caught by their bodyguards who are overly protective of them, each of them have a designated guard if I remember correctly

nauzicka

I guess so. Because in SuperM, The members are the most chosen/popular one from each group. And of course, Lee Soo Man favourite boys. Why I can say this because in that group, why just Baekhyun and Taemin can sing better than the others? I mean, the others just can do rap, can't they? There are so many boys in SM who can sing! Like Douyoung and Haechan from NCT. They can be in SuperM too. And then, why Lee Soo Man prefer Kai over Sehun or Chanyeol? Chanyeol is better than Kai i think because he can do more thing than Kai. Or Sehun? Sehun can dance and rap if Lee Soo Man want a rapper. And I always see that Lee Soo Man is so closed to Baekhyun. Don't forget that Korean president loves Baekhyun too. All of SuperM members are in the high level/priority of the industry. I am curious with Baekhyun so much. Because he dyes his hair in pink for SuperM. He must get programmed by elites(but the hairstylist said that due to his fair skin LOL). And when I see Baekhyun(not just Baekhyun actually, other celebrity too like Kyuhyun SuperJunior who dyes his hair in pink), he just looks like a p***phile. I don't know it's just or me or nah who feel that, but his aura told me that he is a pedo. He is so scary in that hairstyle o_O
Isn’t a pink hairstyle supposed to symbolize the successful programming of a betta sex kitten ?
Also, do you all really think they electrocute all those idols behind the scenes ??