Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

HangingThread

Established
these guys can't catch a break...now naked pictures leaked

Netizens react after naked photos of Monsta X Shownu get leaked online

Something fishy is definitely going on with this group. They finished a successful tour, had a lot of exposure in the US, just had a comeback, and now it's like they're being targeted because they're getting noticed more? Idk I know they're really popular internationally. I've heard they aren't that popular in Korea... so what's the meaning of all of this??? I was gonna say to generate more buzz, but things like this only hurts them in Korea. And international fans don't care about stuff like this... seems really odd.

cadiz

Star
Something fishy is definitely going on with this group. They finished a successful tour, had a lot of exposure in the US, just had a comeback, and now it's like they're being targeted because they're getting noticed more? Idk I know they're really popular internationally. I've heard they aren't that popular in Korea... so what's the meaning of all of this??? I was gonna say to generate more buzz, but things like this only hurts them in Korea. And international fans don't care about stuff like this... seems really odd.
I saw the pictures and it's him sleeping naked so someone took that picture and leaked it on purposse

The company is saying that's not him...but the pics look legit.
they are surrounded by scandals and I think someone wants to finish them

HangingThread

Established
I saw the pictures and it's him sleeping naked so someone took that picture and leaked it on purposse

The company is saying that's not him...but the pics look legit.
they are surrounded by scandals and I think someone wants to finish them
Oh geez, I didn't see the pictures. As much as I hate to say it. I think this group is gonna tank under. I already seen a lot of people say they won't support MX if Wonho is terminated indefinitely. Shownu is up for military service next year anyway.

cadiz

Star
This comment under that article,sums it up
"Honestly is sound suspicious, they been doing so great recently and sign with worldwide record deal, just suddenly to be hit with all these issues, someone doesn't want them to hit huge."
it's sure this was planned. because all the controversies started as soon as they comeback
But i don't think is done by them....someone was waiting for their comeback to hit them with all the scandals

sandonthebeach

Established
They finished a successful tour, had a lot of exposure in the US, just had a comeback, and now it's like they're being targeted because they're getting noticed more? Idk I know they're really popular internationally. I've heard they aren't that popular in Korea... so what's the meaning of all of this??? I was gonna say to generate more buzz, but things like this only hurts them in Korea. And international fans don't care about stuff like this... seems really odd.
Yeah, exactly. And, a day after they received an award by the government, the Wonho thing happens. And now, the naked photos of Shownu. Who's interested in bringing down the group? And what interest had Han Seo Hee and the other girl in airing dirty laundry about Wonho? I don't know, as other people have said before, all in this case smells bad.

Saw these comments on Alkpop...

AnonymousInsider124 pts
19 hours ago
People keep saying she had fun... and that it's just a few clips... But you can get a lot from that. She looks uncomfortable, irritated, unhappy, and overall not havin' it. Yes, you CAN tell that from these. Let's look at some body language.
1. In the videos and images where she's not the focus, she looks lost. Paranoid side-eyeing. Not really drinking the drink she has. This is discomfort, not nervousness. You can even see her eyebrows are pretty raised in that screen grab where she's looking around. This is the same sort of look you get from someone that basically just wants to go home.
2. She's holding her drink specifically in front of her throat, and her shoulders are perked. This is a natural response to feeling threatened, scared, uncomfortable, etc. The reason for this particular body signaling is because our throats are the most vulnerable spot of our body.
3. In the clip of her dancing with rapunzel's hair, she only smiles when she sees the camera. so no, its not "nervous because camera" Jennie is used to this, she's used to crowds, she wouldn't be there without some staff, either. This is her putting on a public face. When she's not looking her face turns rather solemn. Heck even when she's looking at the camera, her expression is very "fed up".
4. As mentioned in 3, she has staff with her. There's no way they don't send staff with her, ESPECIALLY to an American party. So there's no reason for any of the unsafe feeling body language, yet there it is.

diadems-50 pts
15 hours ago
Jennie is a grown up woman working in a party scene. If you think she's never had a cheap hookup to boost her career or casually used party drugs, I have some bad news for you.
I think they paid her to come.

taepeach

Veteran
Guys you GOT to be kidding me... Another kpop idol posting a suicidal note.

https://www.jazminemedia.com/2019/11/kpop-idol-leaves-alarming-note-on-his-instagram-account-fans-worried-about-his-wellbeing/

Y'all, after the "suicide" of Sull¡ and Jong im honestly genuinely scared and alert now with other idols. Its almost feels like the kpop industry is mocking us or trying to scare us, the next day he then deletes the posts and apologizes for worrying fans. It might've been his attempt to cry out for help but might've been forced to delete the post so fans can think that everything is fine and he is just simply going through a state of hardship and stress/emptyness because of being an idol. I can only imagine the most unimaginable that happens behind closed doors and idols having to go through it and/or witness the satanic ruthless filth. They disguise it with their aegyo and cute innocent faces and smiles. Ugh. Even Satan transforms himself into an angel of light!

Please Lord let their not be another death, another sacrifice made. Please strengthen and reveal Yourself to these idols and celebrities who desperately need your comfort and salvation

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Pretty sure it's driving under influence.
And there might be more than minor injuries for the taxi driver.
Reminds of some bb case of running over someone.:oops:
Public should dare them to reveal cctv footage.
Why so much secrecy if not to hide something or maybe some deal with bigshit?
@Truthteller was right!Junglebook is a trainwreck in making.
I just wrote something similar to your post without even reading this first. WOW we are twins. It is really weird how a minor incident is being investigated. Bumps, running of stop signs, and even minor traffic violations are not supposed to be under investigation. Unless, A has blamed B for so called cause such as driver was weaving lanes (due to being under the influence). Even cases where both parties or one party sues are not even investigated by law enforcement officers only disputed in court. This is definitely bigger than that. The spilling of tea in kpop has reached its pinnacle.

I bet dispatch will be the cctv footage whistle blower.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
i have to write this somewhere. there is so many hints at what sulli really is, an mkultr@ priestes5 thats now 'died' spiritually but is reborn, 3:03 of GOBLIN video, shows goblin3. at the start, sulli says 'CREME DE LA CREM3', which refers to an american child care association that 'prepares children to be future leaders'. its why it showed american type children around sulli, the american flags and roman style building. in old videos such as nu abo and others like chu etc you see them showing us symbolism that sulli is the tortured chosen one, the girls of FX are the handlers, controllers, (also mkultr@ victims but with different purpose, as well as heirarchy in occult realm), where sulli is the only one on the cover with her eyes covered, she would have a crown or say she was the 'nu ab0', FX girls screaming in her face in videos, subtle imagery. it makes me sad that people dont know the truth of sull!. i just wanted to ramble and type random points. its been on my mind a while now. her and the three girls from the start kill child sull!, the bald girl represents brainwashing, similar to the polish mkultra videos about 'HOW TO YOUR HAIR' 'your hair is gone', MUSHROOMLAND. ->
- 6 mins in, trauma from hair related eating etc results in trauma dissociation, higher 'self'

for those with eyes to see.

added: creme de la creme definition also -
crème de la crème
noun1. The superlative or most preferable part of something:
best, choice, cream, elite, flower, pick, prize, top.
Idioms: cream of the crop, flower of the flock, pick of the bunch.
2. People of the highest social level:
aristocracy, blue blood, elite, flower, gentility, gentry, nobility, patriciate, quality, society, upper class, who's who.
Informal: upper crust.

God bless you, in the name of Jesus Christ, by His blood and the mercy of the FATHER, OUR FATHER.
Thanks for this awesome analysis. I missed to explain creme de la crem3 on my theory.

Veranda57

Rookie
The squeaky clean and lighthearted image that attracted a lot of people to Kpop is starting to fade away fast. I wonder... The SK entertainment industry is slowwly starting to resemble Hllywd...
Funny you seem to think that SK entertainment is starting to resemble Hllywd because it already does.. it’s ALREADY the exact same.. I started into Kpop knowing nothing about it but thinking it would be a form of entertainment far away from the States..I found out there’s no difference when it comes to money.. greed.. power and Satanism etc.. I really have no idea why I thought the two would be any different from each other.. I guess I had some hope that SK wouldn’t be as messed up as it is here... but it is...the only thing is that in the States they are more outspoken and very in your face and they don’t care who knows what goes on while SK is struggling with the big hush hush.. the cultures are so different but what really goes on in this industry is exactly the same and the end result says it all..

Last edited:

NowISee

Rookie
Funny you seem to think that SK entertainment is starting to resemble Hllywd because it already does.. it’s ALREADY the exact same.. I started into Kpop knowing nothing about it but thinking it would be a form of entertainment far away from the States..I found out there’s no difference when it comes to money.. greed.. power and Satanism etc.. I really have no idea why I thought the two would be any different from each other.. I guess I had some hope that SK wouldn’t be as messed up as it is here... but it is...the only thing is that in the States they are more outspoken and very in your face and they don’t care who knows what goes on while SK is struggling with the big hush hush.. the cultures are so different but what really goes on in this industry is exactly the same and the end result says it all..
Well then I guess they are the same just with different packaging. Most fans who don't live in the States nor Korea are only really starting to see SK's true colours, judging from their reactions to recent events.

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
"I REALLY THINK THAT THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST YEAR OF K-POP"
The squeaky clean and lighthearted image that attracted a lot of people to Kpop is starting to fade away fast. I wonder... The SK entertainment industry is slowwly starting to resemble Hllywd...
Funny you seem to think that SK entertainment is starting to resemble Hllywd because it already does..
Well then I guess they are the same just with different packaging.
You all must know that Kpop is from Hollywood! They got inspired! Their music, their costume are inspired by Hollywood. Maybe we can say Kollywood lol. But for the beauty standard, Korea has their own standard. But it's just like they follow Hollywood with their pointed nose, slim body, and tall body. Don't forget the blonde hair too. How they produce their music used Hollywood standard too. And I am not surprised if Korea will be the next Hollywood after Bollywood :)

NowISee

Rookie
Do you remember "Glitching" when EXO Tempo song? There is conspiracy about them and theory to human cloning. What do you all think? Because in the latest EXO album there are two version. EXO and X–EXO. They connect the theory from Lucky One era. They said that EXO is cloning after Lucky One era
I read about it yesterday. Someone even joked about exo-ls stanning clones and not EXO.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/11/exo-drops-detailed-scientific-moving-poster-for-6th-album-obsession

Look at the cooments. Sometimes I think Kpop fans hit the nail right on the head with their theories without realising how true it could be.