Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Someone on twitter also mentioned that he possibly did something he was not allowed to and that made jypee upset to the point of removing him from str@yk1ds profile immediately. Some fans sensed that JYPee wouldn't behave like that unless he was really upset but who knows. Plus the group fans are still shocked as to how jypee would let go of the main vocal so quickly especially when they are about to have a comeback in a few weeks. So yeah something must have happened behind the scenes to cause this. It reminds me of the way hyuna was kicked of jypee too, he said he values attitude and personality over anything else. But I am not implying that str@yk1ds did something bad but it is a little weird and abrupt how his departure happenedso suddenly.
Like how jypee kicked jpark out of 2pm. Rumor had it must be something really bad bc those stupid things he said on his blog wasn’t really the main reason.

Veranda57

Rookie
Wow, I would have thought they would at least sell out some dates... I hope their 'success' doesn't come at the expense of others.
They still might be able to eventually but as of now they haven’t.. with the amount of money and promotion they’ve done I’m sure they must not be to happy about it but everything these people do is at the expense of others..

cadiz

Star
This women is supposedly a lezzbian now. Dragging him through the mud. Most kpop idols, especially male, seem to really be bottom of the barrel with a pretty face( albeit fake and at times freakish). What a bunch!
yes. And I'm sure this woman and her "friend" (ex girlfriend?) Han Seo Hee are both drug dealers and that's how they are involved with so many male idols.

Han Seo Hee had so much dirt in YG idols they had to sent her away....and now this one exposing Monsta XX

Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established
yes. And I'm sure this woman and her "friend" (ex girlfriend?) Han Seo Hee are both drug dealers and that's how they are involved with so many male idols.

Han Seo Hee had so much dirt in YG idols they had to sent her away....and now this one exposing Monsta XX
Everything is possible. These two women seem to be troublemakers and involved in shady stuff.

I heard the rumor was that he got Hyunaa pregnant (and that's why she left her old Girlgroup too)
This kpop industry is full of secrets
I heard the great jyp himself got hyun4 pregnant... something worse about jayp that got him kicked out of jyp, more like they “sacrificed” him to cover a bigger issue, that was what my classmate who was a Korean international student told me. Also, at that time in Korea, fans knew that 2pm bullied jayp and isolated him. Everything combined plus he was kind of a untamed wild child, he left 2pm willingly.

Also, any tea on jpark lol? Used to like him but he’s kinda too cringe since he’s already in his 30s. Dude never grew up. Gotta say he works hard tho

worldinside

Rookie
Like how jypee kicked jpark out of 2pm. Rumor had it must be something really bad bc those stupid things he said on his blog wasn’t really the main reason.
for this i believe it is not just because what he wrote on myspace, i think at that time Jay park was kind of hard to control and quite rebel at company, on one of his interview i saw jay park like tell about his story back then he was an idol, at that time kinda expalined seemed like being idol is not what he trully wanted, so that is why sometimes he have his own opinion, and i think company must be don't like it,
my thought is when the aftermath scandal was laeaked maybe he seek that as oportunity to get out from his idol life

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
Just thought I’d throw this out here cause I’m in the States..There is a massive push here to sell out Sup3rMmm concerts and so far it hasn’t happened.. I feel like they want to match the BT3 sell out.. This new group has been pushed down our throats but I have to admit that before I figured out who they really are I had already bought tickets to the Atlanta concert..I’m going mainly because I already have friends flying in to meet me but after that I just can’t get into them anymore..This might sound silly but I’m going to pray before and after this concert ...I’m still interested in all of the occult involvement and how it pertains to the whole industry and how it’s effecting the agenda of OWO..(I have my own theory’s) There were a couple of you in here where I read their could be another sacrifice and this was right before Sullles death.. I had a very strong feeling there would be one soon.. I expected it and the next day it was in the news.. I wasn’t even surprised when I saw it..it was very surreal.. I can’t help but wonder if anything else will be done to boost this group farther along.. . I guess time will tell..
I hope you would be just fine before+after concert sis. They have dark vibes so much even I am afraid to listen to their song. I have ever heard some parts of "Jouping" song and it shows me blatantly evil song. I can't enjoy anything in that song. And I think there is no harmony inside that song. But yeah they want to beat bt5. But can they beat them with their weird songs?

Fantastic9

Established
How many more male groups are going to lose a member? 2019 is on a roll! But it is weird that he leaves the group to save their image after this recent scandals and what's weirder is that woman came with the scandal exactly when they just started their comeback promo. She waited all these years and then boom, decided now was the right time to strike! Either this or the company really sacrificing the guy to gain something bigger in return...probably to make people notice their recent comeback and listen to the song? Not sure but things sure are getting wilder these days!

Screenshot_20191031_084103.jpg

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
How many more male groups are going to lose a member? 2019 is on a roll! But it is weird that he leaves the group to save their image after this recent scandals and what's weirder is that woman came with the scandal exactly when they just started their comeback promo. She waited all these years and then boom, decided now was the right time to strike! Either this or the company really sacrificing the guy to gain something bigger in return...probably to make people notice their recent comeback and listen to the song? Not sure but things sure are getting wilder these days!

View attachment 27011
My speculation is they throw out a member and then make them as sacrificed. After someone leaves a group, the agency will make them undercover. They can't be discovered again by netz because there's nothing to do with them again. And agency will sacrifice them for making more money with new groups or comebacks. Just speculation guys! Don't take it so serious

Fantastic9

Established
My speculation is they throw out a member and then make them as sacrificed. After someone leaves a group, the agency will make them undercover. They can't be discovered again by netz because there's nothing to do with them again. And agency will sacrifice them for making more money with new groups or comebacks. Just speculation guys! Don't take it so serious
That's what I thought too especially that wjsn is about to have a comeback next week. I was just wondering and speculating if it has anything to do with making that gg rise or something like that. Plus wjsn is a group that has magic concept and it is really creepy at times.

Fantastic9

Established
So it's not just one MX member being targeted, here's another member also being involved in a scandal! This is really giving me the impression that someone definetly is out to ruin the group's reputation. Perhaps a company or a big bg think MX is posing a potential threat to them as a competitor? Smh. The industry filled with greedy and heartless people who can't stand when someone else is succeeding.

Screenshot_20191031_091707.jpg

Truthteller

Veteran
I don’t think this was a sacrifice for the group itself. Groups have nothing to gain from members leaving or having such scandals. Those who want to take advantage will wait for the perfect time to strike. This girl and any potential person behind her, have waited to strike because the group is in the spotlight right now, is more famous and has more money. They would gain nothing from bringing a complete nugu group down. Either way wouldn’t have happened if he had paid her back. Can’t wait for more tea to be spilled.

worldinside

Rookie

View attachment 27011
ikr she is kinda weird tbh she has tea but spill it in time that they want to have comeback, how cruel

Truthteller

Veteran
What even is happening in kp0p industry ..
And who is the woman ..is it the saMe woman blaming all the kp0p men? She must have some kind of backup from elites ..if she hasn't been sued yet ..

View attachment 27014
They can’t sue if she is telling the truth. She probably has a lot of dirt on them and since she has already been labeled crazy, a druggie and a $luut she has nothing to lose. Looks like she and her girlfriend provide drugs for some of these idols.