Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Ari29

Rookie
Hi, thank you for informing me :)

I am very interested in this information, could you maybe please provide some links/sources? I am not disapproving, I just want to know more.

If his relationship with his dad is so bad, why does he always post on social media about being so in love with his parents? He talks so much about his parents, to the point of being obsessive about it. Like what would be the reason for it, most artists keep their family away from SNS...

And his mother and father being part of the bloodlines, I can not comprehend, why would they approve of their child getting in the industry, knowing what they are supposed to do? (rituals, sacrifices etc) It is just... so sad really and very sadistic.
I do not know about his older brother, is he also a part of all this? I know that he is married and has a daughter.

And about the Chinese fans knowing about his bad personality... his concert in Beijing in march sold out in 90 seconds or something... Is there any specific instance where he was caught doing/saying something bad? I think (more like I hope) the fans could wake up if they see some instance/ know their favourite idols are evil. Why would they still go to his concert though? Why choose to ignore the truth and go anyways? If this is the case, it is just unbelievably messed up...

I am sorry if I seem like I do not believe you, I surely do. And a lot of things still seem so confusing. But I just want some resources to look up further into this.

Thank you very much for your information given ^^

Edit: By the way, do you think that we should open a thread separately for him/got7?
When I followed him on insta, I read fans' comments and information about him..He is popular on weibo ..There are lots of fan accounts which provides informations ( most of them were from China and his hometown)..Also my kpoper friends gave me information about him( I never asked about sources, I trust my friends , they don't have any personal problem with him!!!, right??) ..I said you before , I don't know those people (on instagram and facebook) were saying right or wrong, but deep down I do believe they were saying truth.My 6th sense was talling me that..I found Jack's behaviour not ok, he is literally a womanizer.Also if someone constantly post about parents ( everyone loves their parents, so why show off ?), It does not mean that there is not a different side of story..He always want to share a crystal clear character of him , that's why he needs to show off extra(to hide his actual arrogant character)..Real people don't need it..
BTS consert tickets also sold out with in seconds in korea, but do you believe all koreans are ARMYs ?? So Why is this thread doing here?? I have seen lots of korean are against kpop , bcz they know something like we know what's going on...Every story has a different sides, you need to find out about it.Like kpop has two sides of one coin , same goes with him..Fans are always crazy ( He is a clever influencer , he knows how to satisfy young fans) , but there are truthers also..

Ari29

Rookie
Hey guys, What do you think about TXT's new song "Run Away"??
Harry Potter , Magic reference , anything or??
I did not want to listen txtt , but my one friend shared me this and said that she got addicted to this song!!! She does not know about illuminati or kpop satanic reference.Unfortunately I also think this song is kinda addictive..I think Bigheat got some crazy plans for text..

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
I did not want to listen txtt , but my one friend shared me this and said that she got addicted to this song!!! She don't know about illuminati or kpop satanic reference.Unfortunately I also think this song is kinda addictive..I think Bigheat got some crazy plans for text..
I think they are very boring and lack some charm
Of course I could be wrong but I don't think they will become the next big thing or anything

there was a lot of anticipation with them (being the new boys from Big Hit) but I don't see them having a big fandom (most of their fans are armys)...I guess time will tell

Kaidyeg

Rookie
I used to be a crazy of Jacks** Wang since 2016..I knew everything what you said..All I wanted to say that His family was not poor(jackson is an another person behind his masks, he is a clever attention seeker)..His family is one of the top richest families in hongkong..He can do or can say anything to save his music career(to get sympethy)...His mother is like a top business woman and handles his fans intelligently.. Between Jack and his father relation is not as good as fans see in outside....He likes to show off but he is as pervert moron as his friend one eyed monster R.mm..What I have said you , it's all truth (his chinese fans knows him well and his secrets )
Yes! I don’t know why he mentioned they were poor when he was younger. He studied at an international school in Hong Kong with school fee of $1,500 USD monthly . That’s like one persons monthly salary in that city. Sigh

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I did not want to listen txtt , but my one friend shared me this and said that she got addicted to this song!!! She don't know about illuminati or kpop satanic reference.Unfortunately I also think this song is kinda addictive..I think Bigheat got some crazy plans for text..
Definitely there is symbolism here. Wish I knew their names but not really lol. So, I believe that one of them will be sacrificing something soon hence why they all dive into the pool and later reach an underground door that signifies the underground which is their heaven. One of the members had a cut on his finger look at when they face the fiery door suddenly his cut and scar is gone. The members do not fear the door on fire instead they are in a state of fascination/curiosity. One of the members is left behind while the others walk out of scene, this could mean that he is the first to be initiated.

presenttense

Established
I don't care what happened behind the scenes as long as they get out of that crap industry I'm happy.
This is really good news yall. I don't know why you guys always wanna find the bad in good situations. Let's just pray that he keeps far away from that industry and finds God.
I hope he rights a kpop industry tell-all book when it's safe(r)

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Let's analyze shall we?

I will start 1:49 Notice how the clock is up to 12 (12 months in a year), two sevens are displayed. Each tick can symbolize a sacrifice for the month, in between the 5 and the 7 there is a 4.. There are 7 members in total.

-beta kitten prints
- Ra sun god
-Osiris
-temple like surroundings
-display of earth catastrophe/ NWO
-One eyed symbols
-member bites apple- adam and eve take
-snake attacks member and then turns into a lizard

Spinning again and again, we’ll eventually meet again That day when the moon overlapped with the sun, like a lie...

Dash dash Look at my face You’re caught by magic I feel good if I die young cuz you are ma killer No back off back off pull pull me Start, to my heart Pull the trigger...

I need you to come and follow Trembling feelings come rushing into me right now

Because we know everything else We have unconsciously felt the halo We met because it was inevitable We don’t need to hide it no no

We’ll recognize each other So follow me...

Our relationship connects two dots Beyond time and space In this scene called eternity I’ll go pick you up...

Oh and the best part:
Nananana nananana nanananananananana Nananana nananana nanananananananana...

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran

Spades

Established
I'd just like to preface saying that I never knew of anything called "Kpop" existed until I went searching for international dramas on Netflix a year or two ago. Since then, I've loved these shows because they are simple and quirky and not usually full of American type vulgarity. I've only had my eyes open to the true craziness of the globe a few months ago. Since then, I have repeatedly seen symbolism in these shows that is blatant and pretty much kills the whole genre for me. I'm not into the music so much, but the drama series'. This has been on my mind because I can't escape this symbolism garbage no matter what I see on TV. It's saturated. I appreciate this post.

NowISee

Rookie

sandonthebeach

Established
I think they are very boring and lack some charm
Of course I could be wrong but I don't think they will become the next big thing or anything

there was a lot of anticipation with them (being the new boys from Big Hit) but I don't see them having a big fandom (most of their fans are armys)...I guess time will tell
Agree. I think they lack charisma and some charm.

Susu.mochi

Established
MOnsta x had thier song come out follow. They are some weird stuff going on in their mvs. Like at 1:49 there's kihyun standing in the middle of a clock and his shadow is going around the clock as if it's signaling some kind of time that he might be saKR!f!ed. Then theres a scene where their all standing in the midde of a clock. THey probably know their time is short. Honestly I won't be surprised if something happens to one of the members. Their mv, find you, seems like its pointing that hyungwon is de@d or maybe he will be saKr!F@ed or will sacr!F!ce the most in that group. I honestly don't even know all I know is that whatever their doing is no good. Also I suggest that whoever is a christian on this forum to fast for these past couple of days because its almost halloween and theres probably obviosly gonna be some s@tanic rituals going on and sacr!f!ces so we need to pray. Have a blessed day :)

cadiz

Star

Truthrevealer01

Established
Monsta X had a comeback?
That's interesting because they are involved in several controversies lately

One:

Monsta X fans demand apology from members for 'Me Too' joke

Another:

Han Seohee's friend Jung Da Eun calls out Monsta X's Wonho for not paying her back

both happened this week

I wonder if there is someone trying to bring them down, the timing is suspicious (like what happened with Super MMM when they debuted and one of them was accused of bullying)
Humiliation ritual it seems...

Fantastic9

Established
Monsta X had a comeback?
That's interesting because they are involved in several controversies lately

One:

Monsta X fans demand apology from members for 'Me Too' joke

Another:

Han Seohee's friend Jung Da Eun calls out Monsta X's Wonho for not paying her back

both happened this week

I wonder if there is someone trying to bring them down, the timing is suspicious (like what happened with Super MMM when they debuted and one of them was accused of bullying)
To get the media and public to talk about them and notice their comeback. Although the method is not good but some companies do resort to it when they are desperate enough. But then I also had the gut feeling the someone is trying to ruin their image so they don't potentially surpass them but that is just a mere speculation however could be possible in a saturated industry where everyone is on 'dog eat dog' mode the whole time.