Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Ari29

Rookie
WoW, It's an another level of satanic..Really,
He is an abnormal and pervert guy to me..I always get bad vibes from him..His room is full of weird looking those demon kaws dolls..Also do you think that he mocked this illuminati thread before???..in BeTeSs. discussionn threadd, i found a strange person was mocking this bts illuminati thing with his broken american styled english(in 200th and 201st pages on that thread)..I suspect that He is actually R.Mm.(that english reminded me rr.mm's english)..This guy:D

Attachments

Hopeful

Star
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/10/woojin-leaves-stray-kids-the-group-to-delay-comeback

Well, first Hw@ll now Wooj!n from Str@y Kidz, any theories?

Maybe they are seeing the truth behind these agencies and are peacing out.

Notice how they all leave due to personal reasons, if it very drastic the company should allow these artists to take 1-2 months off but no they are breaking contracts because of unknown health/personal reasons.
Is it possible to leave a group this easily? I heard the did pet to chinese members like tao from ex0 ..

They often end up in another group or solo singers though ..

If it was this easy to leave .. i am sure beetees wouldn't be together like this uptil now...

Hopeful

Star
He is an abnormal and pervert guy to me..I always get bad vibes from him..His room is full of weird looking those demon kaws dolls..Also do you think that he mocked this illuminati thread before???..in BeTeSs. discussionn threadd, i found some a person is mocking this bts illuminati thing with his broken american styled english(in 200th and 201st pages on that thread)..I suspect the He is actually R.Mm.(that english reminded me rr.mm's english)..This guy:D
:D ..haha ..
I remember those days.. it was fun.. weird people used to come there but now i think everyone has become used to it and they stopped coming maybe.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
He is an abnormal and pervert guy to me..I always get bad vibes from him..His room is full of weird looking those demon kaws dolls..Also do you think that he mocked this illuminati thread before???..in BeTeSs. discussionn threadd, i found a strange person was mocking this bts illuminati thing with his broken american styled english(in 200th and 201st pages on that thread)..I suspect that He is actually R.Mm.(that english reminded me rr.mm's english)..This guy:D
He does he has like a weird pervert vibe I believe he is B@ng PD pet for sure, he looks like he may be kissing @ss just to climb the ladder to which he'll fall right after. LOL that made my day: If that user is him the name, sweetheart, and the wink emoji is a given then. TO be honest they are busy people but who knows maybe they got curious on who is catching up with their symbolism and work. The whole hugging comment was weird and pervy too. If anything I feel like maybe one member and the ceo have checked some forums even if it were not this one. ANymore users like this? I wanna check it out.

NowISee

Rookie
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/10/woojin-leaves-stray-kids-the-group-to-delay-comeback

Notice how they all leave due to personal reasons, if it very drastic the company should allow these artists to take 1-2 months off but no they are breaking contracts because of unknown health/personal reasons.
Maybe so, but we'll have to see if their solo work will be different to what they were forced to do in their groups.
Speaking of solo work, has anyone heard Kang Daniel's songs/analysed his videos?

yoongiyoongi

Established
Is it possible to leave a group this easily? I heard the did pet to chinese members like tao from ex0 ..

They often end up in another group or solo singers though ..

If it was this easy to leave .. i am sure beetees wouldn't be together like this uptil now...
They probably won't let groups which much influence and a large fanbase to go their separate ways so easily they'll utilise their "influence" they have over the masses and keep instructing them to push sick agendas , when they are of no use and the hype dies down they'd be set aside for sacrifice or framed or programmed to be assasins or something :/ ?
i feel like when they get removed or "leave" they are still trapped in the vile entertainment industry,they haven't truly broken free from their clutches , this reminds me of girls generation's jessica when she "left" it was still blatant from her instagram posts that she was still under their custody.

Fantastic9

Established
I remember when I first encountered Kpop back in 2012 I stanned EX0. And then a year later one member after another left the group until they became nine members. At the time in 2013 I was wondering why it has to be only EXO? Out of all the rookies who debuted same time as them why must EX0 and the fandom be the only ones suffering member departures and problems? I felt like it was unfair but as the year went by I realised on my own that it is probably all planned. I mention this because now there is two groups the b0yz and str@yk1ds losing 1 member. I never understood the reason behind companies having member/s leaving the group?? I honestly find it fishy especially when the reason is always 'personal circumstances' or 'suffering from depression/anxiety', and I understand both can lead to an Idol not wanting to continue with being an Idol but something just feels like it is not all just for their sake only. I mean it is sudden and abrupt and here I came up with the number theory.
The b0yz originally have 12 members but had to lose 1 to become 11 - apparently 11 is an important 0ccultic number.
And then str@yk1ds also lose 1 member to become 8 members - 8 is also an 0ccultic number that has many symbolism.
Notice how both groups lost 1 member - 1 is also an 0ccultic number with many symbolisms.
Now losing members could probably be an order or sacrifice for the group to grow and become famous but if that is the case then some underrated groups that lost member/s would be famous aka P3ntag0n etc. But we cannot deny that on the flip side losing a member can sometimes lead the group to flourishing aka 0h my g1rl case.
What I don't understand and puzzles me is why Jypee allowed the str@yk1ds member to leave so suddenly when Tw1ce m1na clearly suffering from serious anxiety but they keep holding onto her to stay in the group. Isn't it weird?

hb0805

Established
Maybe ,Yeah you'r right, his pose looks like vow of silence..Thanks for noticing me.Not only his album, but also You will find his all songs like Satanism..I was big fan of this boy, but day by day I understood that Jackson is a literally problematic guy..When I listened his first solo song , I felt like WTF!!..It was super weird..I don't know truth of this information , I got , But some fans from Hongkong said that His hometown people don't like his family (his family is popular) and His teachers literally hated him for his nasty behavior..
As far as I know, in order to have a career in China (mainland, now in conflict with HK), he posted on Weibo that he supports the HK police and he is a protector of the flag (police had used violence against the people; someone threw a Chinese flag in the Victoria harbour and that is how the celebrities started to post about being flag protectors, to keep their career in China)

There are some theories that maybe the communist party threathened him and his family and he had no choice... I think he could have been silent, but who knows?
His family being well known... his father was an olympic fencer, his mother olympic gymnast and his older brother also fencer/rugby player, but he said that during childhood they were poor and struggled a lot...

Also now that he is collaborating with American artists, 100% he got satanic/evil/illuminati. The album art, Kabbalah string on his wrist and his posts about suffering a lot but still not giving up... say a lot. He is said to have just become depressive, and in several interviews he said that in the industry he got through some awful things (I wonder what could they be) but that he thinks that it was worth it because of his career.

Now he collaborates with genderfluid/transgender magazines and artists and feels proud about it. I wanted to mention that in the past (first years after debut) he always wore HK flag on hats/clothes or always said that he is proud to be from HK. Now he always say that he is Jackson Wang FROM CHINA, stresses it a lot.

About having a bad personality... I know that in school he did not like to study. He liked some indecent picture on instagram of a girl and then quickly took back the like, and his past comments on women make him have that womanizer vibe.

The fans and other artists always praised him for his work ethics and bubbly personality, but lately he looks fed up and so under the weather. In the Bullet to the Heart mv he looked so helpless, but in real life he acts so different... so sure that he loves what he does.

Also he had some instagram posts where he was posing with a hand on his left chest... the Illuminati salute/oath of loyalty. Now that he has got into the American industry he became bad, he is a sellout, maybe.

This is what I know so far, sorry for my mistakes. Hope it helped you ☺

Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established

Probably because he breached the contract somehow. Something similar happened with a member of Day6; officially it was because "personal reasons" but seems that he was dating a fan.
Besides, Stray Kidz (correct me if I'm wrong) it's not very popular. The money makers in jyp at this moment, are Twice and Itzy. I don't want to say that they're a flop, but, certainly they're not being very successful.

sandonthebeach

Established
I remember when I first encountered Kpop back in 2012 I stanned EX0. And then a year later one member after another left the group until they became nine members. At the time in 2013 I was wondering why it has to be only EXO? Out of all the rookies who debuted same time as them why must EX0 and the fandom be the only ones suffering member departures and problems? I felt like it was unfair but as the year went by I realised on my own that it is probably all planned. I mention this because now there is two groups the b0yz and str@yk1ds losing 1 member. I never understood the reason behind companies having member/s leaving the group?? I honestly find it fishy especially when the reason is always 'personal circumstances' or 'suffering from depression/anxiety', and I understand both can lead to an Idol not wanting to continue with being an Idol but something just feels like it is not all just for their sake only. I mean it is sudden and abrupt and here I came up with the number theory.
The b0yz originally have 12 members but had to lose 1 to become 11 - apparently 11 is an important 0ccultic number.
And then str@yk1ds also lose 1 member to become 8 members - 8 is also an 0ccultic number that has many symbolism.
Notice how both groups lost 1 member - 1 is also an 0ccultic number with many symbolisms.
Now losing members could probably be an order or sacrifice for the group to grow and become famous but if that is the case then some underrated groups that lost member/s would be famous aka P3ntag0n etc. But we cannot deny that on the flip side losing a member can sometimes lead the group to flourishing aka 0h my g1rl case.
What I don't understand and puzzles me is why Jypee allowed the str@yk1ds member to leave so suddenly when Tw1ce m1na clearly suffering from serious anxiety but they keep holding onto her to stay in the group. Isn't it weird?
Rumor has it that, the relationship between the Chinese members and the Korean members wasn't really good.

Fantastic9

Established
They must have some powerful backers and be holding some dirt on the company as leverage to have left cleanly.Much like kr1s from xo who is now working in holyweird!
There is this theory that sounds absurd but could be possible. Ex0's concept since debut states that 'the legends will eventually meet under the same sky but shall stand on different grounds.' So some theories are stating that the members leaving is part of their group concept/story where by 2028 or something like that, they will be back together as 12. 'And a new world shall open up.'

Fantastic9

Established
Rumor has it that, the relationship between the Chinese members and the Korean members wasn't really good.
But that can't be solely the reason they would suddenly leave the group especially on the year that they became a hit with gr0wl. Like, they just got huge success but nah will throw all that away simply for not getting along with Korean members? Many groups do not get along but they have to work it out for the sake of their goal/career so it makes no sense that after the training and all the hardwork they would leave a thriving group for such reason. Also they wouldn't have to deal with Korean members much anyway because they had seperate dorms and mostly would promote in China.

Fantastic9

Established
Probably because he breached the contract somehow. Something similar happened with a member of Day6; officially it was because "personal reasons" but seems that he was dating a fan.
Besides, Stray Kidz (correct me if I'm wrong) it's not very popular. The money makers in jyp at this moment, are Twice and Itzy. I don't want to say that they're a flop, but, certainly they're not being very successful.
Someone on twitter also mentioned that he possibly did something he was not allowed to and that made jypee upset to the point of removing him from str@yk1ds profile immediately. Some fans sensed that JYPee wouldn't behave like that unless he was really upset but who knows. Plus the group fans are still shocked as to how jypee would let go of the main vocal so quickly especially when they are about to have a comeback in a few weeks. So yeah something must have happened behind the scenes to cause this. It reminds me of the way hyuna was kicked of jypee too, he said he values attitude and personality over anything else. But I am not implying that str@yk1ds did something bad but it is a little weird and abrupt how his departure happenedso suddenly.

Fantastic9

Established
I still believe it is weird how out of all jypee groups the Ceo allows str@yk1ds to compose and produce their own music which, no offence sounds like bunch of noise and because of that the group is not gaining traction and or charting well in K0rea. It just gave me the impression that jypee is not bothered with that group as much as tw1ce and 1tzy plus g0t7. He seems like he does not really care to make str@y k1ds a big success like 1tzy. I mean they never chart decently - even SF9 and Pentagon chart way better (in Korea) with less promotion and media play in comparison. This time with their upcoming comeback it will really reveal to me personally if jypee actually cares enough about str@y k1ds, it just seems like even their wins were due to good timing but despite all that good luck to them. They seem like a young bunch of boys chasing their dreams meanwhile their Ceo is too busy prioritising and favouring his girl groups.

Last edited:

Ari29

Rookie
As far as I know, in order to have a career in China (mainland, now in conflict with HK), he posted on Weibo that he supports the HK police and he is a protector of the flag (police had used violence against the people; someone threw a Chinese flag in the Victoria harbour and that is how the celebrities started to post about being flag protectors, to keep their career in China)

There are some theories that maybe the communist party threathened him and his family and he had no choice... I think he could have been silent, but who knows?
His family being well known... his father was an olympic fencer, his mother olympic gymnast and his older brother also fencer/rugby player, but he said that during childhood they were poor and struggled a lot...

Also now that he is collaborating with American artists, 100% he got satanic/evil/illuminati. The album art, Kabbalah string on his wrist and his posts about suffering a lot but still not giving up... say a lot. He is said to have just become depressive, and in several interviews he said that in the industry he got through some awful things (I wonder what could they be) but that he thinks that it was worth it because of his career.

Now he collaborates with genderfluid/transgender magazines and artists and feels proud about it. I wanted to mention that in the past (first years after debut) he always wore HK flag on hats/clothes or always said that he is proud to be from HK. Now he always say that he is Jackson Wang FROM CHINA, stresses it a lot.

About having a bad personality... I know that in school he did not like to study. He liked some indecent picture on instagram of a girl and then quickly took back the like, and his past comments on women make him have that womanizer vibe.

The fans and other artists always praised him for his work ethics and bubbly personality, but lately he looks fed up and so under the weather. In the Bullet to the Heart mv he looked so helpless, but in real life he acts so different... so sure that he loves what he does.

Also he had some instagram posts where he was posing with a hand on his left chest... the Illuminati salute/oath of loyalty. Now that he has got into the American industry he became bad, he is a sellout, maybe.

This is what I know so far, sorry for my mistakes. Hope it helped you ☺
I used to be a crazy fan of Jacks** Wang since 2016..I knew everything what you said..All I wanted to say that His family was not poor(jackson is an another person behind his masks, he is a clever attention seeker)..His family is one of the top richest families in hongkong..He can do or can say anything to save his music career(to get sympethy)...His mother is like a top business woman and handles his fans intelligently.. Between Jack and his father relation is not as good as fans see in outside....He likes to show off but he is as pervert moron as his friend one eyed monster R.mm..What I have said you , it's all truth (his chinese fans knows him well and his secrets )

Last edited:

Ari29

Rookie
His maternal grandfather is one of the top urologists in mainland china and is supposed to have forefronted some diagnostic technique.
Definitely not poor.
These people like to push the story of starting from the bottom(pretty much like dr@ke) to get the goodwill.After all,people love supporting an underdog.
Besides,his surname and his mom's surname figure in the 7 noble families and have links to li family,which is one of the 13 illuminat1 bloodlines.(Bruce l33 is connected to this line through his mother).Li family supposedl runs mainland china,hk and singapore directly through triads and other societies and are closely related to rothschilds.
Edit:
13 illuminati bloodlines link
Absuletly , That's all I wanted to say her / him..You explained this very well