Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

cadiz

Star
Hello,
I am last year at university but I don't see me and my classmates as real adults, more like on the teenager spectrum :)
Not all of them are KPOP fans, how do you think I could make this more general a bit, like to include everyone? Or what subject do you think would be good?

About crazy schedules, diets and all I think they know already, but they seem... un-responsive? I recently talked with a girl about the suicide of Sulli and Jonghyun and tried to tell her that a lot of details don't match up and that lately everything got darker and with satanic concepts, but she told me its just a concept, and that she likes horror/creepy stuff and that it is not sacrifice, it is just that Korean people are bad in general and their mean comments affected her... I felt so useless somehow? Maybe my approach was not good? How can we open the eyes of others?

I think most of the people (at least the younger generation) know that something is wrong with the world, yet they choose not to care, being complacent...
Thank you for your help!
I think the subject of stan twitter could be interesting
you can talk about fans in general and then put kpop fans as the bigger example (because they are the most active on that plataform)

you could include them that way....and show how they post random kpop fancams under every tweet (including tweets announcing the dead of somebody) .......just giving an example of how obsessed a person can become with an idol

hb0805

Established
I think the subject of stan twitter could be interesting
you can talk about fans in general and then put kpop fans as the bigger example (because they are the most active on that plataform)

you could include them that way....and show how they post random kpop fancams under every tweet (including tweets announcing the dead of somebody) .......just giving an example of how obsessed a person can become with an idol
Sounds good, thank you^^
And I am also considering talking about the origins of synthetic music and how does it affect our mind (alpha/beta/delta brainwaves) and all.
I think they know how obsessive the fans could be, a lot of stories I heard only from my classmates. I think the main problem would be that they are complacent and not curious about anything? Like even if it is bad, it is not the worst so I should not care- this type of thinking... Or maybe they just want to keep living in the bubble and purposely ignore the truth, as being too much too handle... Oh, I don't even know anymore...

cadiz

Star
Sounds good, thank you^^
And I am also considering talking about the origins of synthetic music and how does it affect our mind (alpha/beta/delta brainwaves) and all..
Yes. This is a good idea too. There are a few good videos on Youtube that explains the effect music can have on the brain
You can use them for more info

even if most people in your class dont have a reaction....if you can make at least ONE person question things then it would be worth it
I wish you good luck with your project

hb0805

Established
Yes. This is a good idea too. There are a few good videos on Youtube that explains the effect music can have on the brain
You can use them for more info

even if most people in your class dont have a reaction....if you can make at least ONE person question things then it would be worth it
I wish you good luck with your project
Thanks a lot, please pray for me :)

craniumind

Established
Hi, thank you for your advice~

So, by saying that I should be careful... do you mean that I should maybe just don't talk about it? Or can you help me by mentioning some examples of what could be too much/too offensive? Maybe it is not necessarily about MK-ultra, but I think it should be something ?awakening? somehow... What do you think?:)
I made an edit to my original post likely after you read it.

craniumind

Established
If you are going to be doing a presentation to people who are uniformed of your subject matter it is important to lay a clear foundation or introduction.
Laying the groundwork for a topic like MK Ultra would take some discipline as to not confuse the audience yet be informative for such a taboo subject. Personally I would choose a central figure and do a biographical type lecture on such people as Josef Mengele or Sidney Gottlieb and talk about their life and their accomplishments and very gently lead it to mind control. People will be more tuned in if they can identify with real historical people and gives the audience a good introduction into MKUltra type material without coming off as loony or a conspiracy theorist lol
Hope this helps!
This is my first time seeing you here :)

hb0805

Established
My advice is to be very careful with this, as most people cannot mentally handle it. It may cause more confusion for them than a means of help or revelation. I remember I did one presentation in highschool called something like "breaking Christian stereotypes", in which I talked about whether God and Christianity are to blame for the suffering in the world.

I did not go super deep but I went deep enough into the topic that allowed for fruitful discussion amongst peers after my presentation. I knew I couldn't go too deeply into the topic during my presentation, because some people are not spiritually or mentally in the place to receive information like that. However, I did spark ideas and thoughts about the evidence for God and if God is good, why is there suffering... typical questions people have.

In this way, I could relate my presentation to the audience and they could understand no matter what spiritual level they were at. This is basically apologetics.

edit to add: if this is about science, history, geography, cosmics, etc supporting the evidence of God, i can give you ideas on where to start. I love apologetics lol.
I think this will be more fruitful for your audience than talking about freemansory. Give them information from the secular aspects of education that support God's existence that they haven't thought about before. This will set a foundation and bring significance to your credibility. then in the end, maybe you can lightly introduce the evil trends you've noticed in our world (e.g. entertainment industry) and what the Bible says about it.
Wow, sounds awesome ^^ If you have time, please recommend me some books/links to look up :)

NowISee

Rookie
Sounds good, thank you^^
And I am also considering talking about the origins of synthetic music and how does it affect our mind (alpha/beta/delta brainwaves) and all.
I think they know how obsessive the fans could be, a lot of stories I heard only from my classmates. I think the main problem would be that they are complacent and not curious about anything? Like even if it is bad, it is not the worst so I should not care- this type of thinking... Or maybe they just want to keep living in the bubble and purposely ignore the truth, as being too much too handle... Oh, I don't even know anymore...
I would be really interested in your presentation on synthetic music if you happen to do it.

NPC

Established
This is my first time seeing you here :)
I don't usually come into this thread to talk, but to learn I admit lol I don't listen to kpop and don't know really anything about it but I find it extremely interesting when it comes to symbology and occultism which is why I lurk in here. You people are amazing with your knowledge of this side of direct and mass mind control and the people involved in the kpop entertainment scene. It's really mind blowing and just feel very humbled in these threads for sure :)

craniumind

Established
I don't usually come into this thread to talk, but to learn I admit lol I don't listen to kpop and don't know really anything about it but I find it extremely interesting when it comes to symbology and occultism which is why I lurk in here. You people are amazing with your knowledge of this side of direct and mass mind control and the people involved in the kpop entertainment scene. It's really mind blowing and just feel very humbled in these threads for sure :)
Yes, I concur. I'm always learning something when I read this forum.

craniumind

Established
Wow, sounds awesome ^^ If you have time, please recommend me some books/links to look up :)
I mainly learned through reading history books posted online (via public libraries) and through my studies as a biochemistry and molecular biology major (the science aspect) at a Christian univeristy. however, you can search online: blank topic of interest, apologetics, .edu. something like that should bring up credible sources. You can search Wilhelm Schmidt and other apologetics people in various fields of studies.

hb0805

Established
I mainly learned through reading history books posted online (via public libraries) and through my studies as a biochemistry and molecular biology major (the science aspect) at a Christian univeristy. however, you can search online: blank topic of interest, apologetics, .edu. something like that should bring up credible sources. You can search Wilhelm Schmidt and other apologetics people in various fields of studies.
Many thanks, I will check it out :)

Kaidyeg

Rookie
You say you are in University and your classmates have BT$ notebooks and pictures?...its not normal for adults to be obsessed with boy bands....so your audience seems to be a bit difficult

I would recommentd a presentation about how damaging and abusive the kpop industry is

You could talk about the extreme diets, the forced plastic surgery, the overworking and fake personalities
You can also go on twitter and you will find a lot of obsessive behavior from kpop fans....and you could use those tweets as an example of the damage stanning kpop can produce on the brain

your classmates might feel embarrassed but hey!!! maybe some change can happen

Yup you’re gonna have to be really careful, they would immediately be in defence mode and might be offended to your content.
I remember talking to a group of younger people, we were discussing the topic of “role models” and if they were to choose one person, who would it be. They all said BTS, and I had to tell them the question required them to choose ONE person and they all got offended (shockers) as they said BTS must come as one; and can’t be seperated.
They haven’t spoken to me since then.

free2018

Star
Okay,this is not to offend anyone's sentiments.

I have been wondering for a while about this topic of comfort women and kp0p industry.
I mean in a way,kp0p industry is a government sanctioned exploitation of vulnerable youth and knowing the darkside of entertainment industry,it is anybody's guess what happens to these people behind the scenes.(Add to it the se0ul school fiasco of students being sent to entertain gov and military officials, that was conveniently swept under the carpet by seungr1 scandal).
Now,with all the historical importance attached to the topic of comfort women,the question is,
'Why does sk public support this?
So,someone else doing it to their people is not right,but their own government doing it is fine?(Because fame,wealth,national pride and soft diplomacy?)'

Again,I'm not trying to offend anyone.Just trying to know what's the logic behind this.
Not to be funny, but you did answer your own question.
If the industry is sanctioned by Big Brother than it is indeed about money.

Anon_ii

Rookie
I wanted to see what the OP had written about the "church". If i were the OP, I wouldn't have deleted it (and this is coming from a Christian). There are so called churches out there that do not reflect the true bride of Christ. Instead, they are gatekeepers and pied pipers. Yes, it is upsetting. However, It's more useful to be aware of this and not take offense. You are right. Do you mind posting the screenshots of what OP wrote?
20191026_121321.jpg

Run by elite — that only means one thing.

20191027_135544.jpg

Umbrella. I remembered it has a symbolic meaning about it. Don't remember what it was though. (Umbrella By Rihanna might be helping to understand its meaning).

20191027_135600.jpg

20191027_135620.jpg

20191027_135636.jpg
20191027_135654.jpg
20191027_135703.jpg

Attachments