Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Interesting point. there is an old movie based off this concept (spiritual transference). The man was an occultist and world renowned pianist. He knew he would die soon. He had a pupil that was just as talented. He wound up transferring his soul into the pupils body (like the movie get out).
Not this is it?

The Mephisto Waltz (1971)
An old, dying satanist arranges to transfer his soul into the body of a young concert pianist.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
After what @craniumind said. I saw this about spirit transference.

8. TRANSFERENCE OF SPIRITS THROUGH MUSIC
Music is another powerful medium for the transfer of evil spirits. Just as there are good (Christian) gospel music, so also there are bad music with evil conceived songs that encourages immorality, promotes violence, condones murder, invocation of demons and worshiping of satan.

Even if the person isn’t evil, we all know that you can feel brainwashed. (Different meaning) but I know that after watching Shinin’ I cannot stop thinking of J. I said this last year on here . It’s very powerful this hold.

NowISee

Rookie
After what @craniumind said. I saw this about spirit transference.

8. TRANSFERENCE OF SPIRITS THROUGH MUSIC
Music is another powerful medium for the transfer of evil spirits. Just as there are good (Christian) gospel music, so also there are bad music with evil conceived songs that encourages immorality, promotes violence, condones murder, invocation of demons and worshiping of satan.

Even if the person isn’t evil, we all know that you can feel brainwashed. (Different meaning) but I know that after watching Shinin’ I cannot stop thinking of J. I said this last year on here . It’s very powerful this hold.
I deleted everything Kpop related and replaced the songs with Christian ones. Slowly, I can feel my soul cleansing and although sometimes the songs just pop out of nowhere in my head, I'm able to quickly replace it with a good song.

Hang in there, one day very soon we will truly be free from this.

natie

Rookie
Well Blackpink performed at Coachella April of this year, and Twice were in LA in July. I don't know about other groups, and I don't follow KCON dates as well.
There was a time this year j3nnie was frequently sick and always dizzy and such on concerts
i dont remeber if this was before or after their perform at coachella but if the blind item is true it could be that those were symptoms of her pregnancy
people thought she had panic disorder tho

lightmightgirl

Veteran
A blind about girl groups visit to us.
"Last April I heard a story about a member of a female K-pop group who came to the US to perform at a big concert. During that visit to the US, one of the women in the group had an abortion at a doctor in Los Angeles. I was told there was no way she could have it done in Korea because until very recently, if she was discovered doing it, she would go to jail. Invariably, news would leak and her career would be ruined. Everyone likes to pretend the women are all virgins. I thought of it as a one off thing and then this summer, one of the singers of arguably the most popular female K-pop groups also combined a tour stop with an abortion when she was in LA. Apparently the groups also load up on Plan B whenever they tour because it is something you can only get from a doctor in Korea. An actress from the country who is probably A/A- list was blackmailed into making a sex tape because someone discovered she came to LA to also get an abortion. The fact she was in a sex tape almost came to light earlier this year."

Your guesses?
I do not doubt it was Min@ from Tw!ce. I am sure that the constant services equate to them deciding on these consistent visits to the abortion clinics, but my theory is that if they have such high connections with power people, wouldn't they have Korean connections with abortion doctors that work in hospitals as they are already done over there? I am sure there are many who are willing to help abort a child from these artists. Do you guys think that these @bortions are also sacrifices? I would not doubt it.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Yes,that was the first thing I thought!
Sk medical industry seems to be pretty advanced and with all the deep pockets in kp0p ,won't it be pretty easy to do these things in sk?It's not like doing illegal things is new to them!
So,sacrifice might be involved and there were some articles about how the witch grids in us have certain abortion clinics under their supervision to perform the rituals.So,these artists could be visiting them for that.
But then,out of country keeps one from constant media glare and the possibility of a leak to public is less.So,for the sake of their privacy, they might be choosing to do it outside their country.
Besides,what intrigued me is the Plan B.The blind mentions that it could be provided by only sk doctors!What could it be?

Edit:Isn't it a shame that the onus of these services and its consequences along with shame, falls only on the female artists?I mean,male artists are also involved in these things,for all we know but,they can be just free of any consequences except the threat of stds,maybe.
Agreed, very well explained. These people are well invested in bringing a spawn of their "heavenly creations" to earth, but if the ritual goes wrong or these celebs are told that they must sacrifice for a higher power they must undergo whatever just to continue the cycle of the mess they are placed in I am sure that they come to the US just to get away from the media, but Plan B is not the only contraceptive in the world sure it may work better than others- it could be that it is their own creation of Plan B maybe a higher level of synthetic progesterone. Don't doubt clinics are witch grids. These kpop people are always said to be undergoing abortions like if they are visiting McDonalds. I mean the only reason I can come up with is them getting pregnant due to services, they do not have time for real romance especially if they are A or B list celebrities.

craniumind

Established
Full of Alice in the wonderland references.

View attachment 26675View attachment 26676

There are a lot of 'em in the MV. These are the few of them.

"...There was one scene which showed a long Alice in Wonderland looking table and 3 white rabbits, this is a subtle reference to this film Alice in Wonderland as it is known to be used to program young Monarch slaves. The slave is Alice and the handler is the white rabbit who tells them to go “Down the rabbit hole” which is another way to tell the slave to disassociate from the trauma they are about to go through.

Some information from alternate website’s which explain this well:

The book was inspired by Lewis’ (real name Charles Dodgson) relationship with a minor named Alice Liddell, and is about a young girl dissociating from the trauma of sexual abuse into an alternate reality (her different sizes in the book represent the process of dissociation), but is also about a young girl maturing into puberty.

The mascot/identifier of Alice in Wonderland programming is the rabbit.
In the book, the White Rabbit represents Alice’s handler/programmer, and ‘going down the Rabbit Hole’ is a metaphor for dissociation. –
Alice in Wonderland programming,"

https://themonarchfiles.wordpress.com/tag/alice-in-wonderland-programming/

View attachment 26677

Welp, IU is sexualized too.

Thanks. I already screenshot it tho.

If a black person involves in crimes, that doesn't mean all black people are into crimes. That goes for Christianity and others as well. People are different even though they came from the same place. That commenter should know that. Anyhow, thanks for the info.
I wanted to see what the OP had written about the "church". If i were the OP, I wouldn't have deleted it (and this is coming from a Christian). There are so called churches out there that do not reflect the true bride of Christ. Instead, they are gatekeepers and pied pipers. Yes, it is upsetting. However, It's more useful to be aware of this and not take offense. You are right. Do you mind posting the screenshots of what OP wrote?

craniumind

Established
Not this is it?

The Mephisto Waltz (1971)
An old, dying satanist arranges to transfer his soul into the body of a young concert pianist.
Yes that's the movie. it has a lot of bathtub scenes as well. it is the way in which the woman transferred her spirit into another woman. She conjured lucifer. Exchanged some words...then she put some mask on her face and killed herself while in the bathtub. I saw the movie over a year go, so some of the details are likely off.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Yes that's the movie. it has a lot of bathtub scenes as well. it is the way in which the woman transferred her spirit into another woman. She conjured lucifer. Exchanged some words...then she put some mask on her face and killed herself while in the bathtub. I saw the movie over a year go, so some of the details are likely off.
Oh I wanna see this. :oops:

craniumind

Established
Oh I wanna see this. :oops:
It makes me think of Whitney Houston and her daughter: died in bathtubs...
Whitney was seen as the representative of the mother goddess (which we know is lucifer)... as in people worshipped her. Some of her songs and album covers depict mother goddess references. is it possible her dying in the bathtub was a "passing of the torch" for the next big female artist to embody the mother goddess?

hmm... fast forward in time and we see cardi B wearing an oyster dress and doing the as above so below (baphomet) arm positions (at the Grammy awards). she may be the next representative of the mother goddess in the occult realm, as the oyster dress represents diana/sophia... both of which are gnostic/Greek synonyms for lucifer.
maybe Whitney was a sacrifice for the mother goddess ritual - spiritual transference.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
It makes me think of Whitney Houston and her daughter: died in bathtubs...
Whitney was seen as the representative of the mother goddess (which we know is lucifer)... as in people worshipped her. Some of her songs and album covers depict mother goddess references. is it possible her dying in the bathtub was a "passing of the torch" for the next big female artist to embody the mother goddess?

hmm... fast forward in time and we see cardi B wearing an oyster dress and doing the as above so below (baphomet) arm positions (at the Grammy awards). she may be the next representative of the mother goddess in the occult realm, as the oyster dress represents diana/sophia... both of which are gnostic/Greek synonyms for lucifer.
maybe Whitney was a sacrifice for the mother goddess ritual - spiritual transference.

Yes Whitney and her daughter were both face down as well...strange co-incidence. Another thing was the it was the Grammys in 2012 had strange occult theme I read . Also Bobby brown died , the night before the Super Bowl, a near miss previously ,she had already ‘fallen asleep’in a bathtub at the same hotel as her mother.

Concerning J and S.

hmmmm both doing horns ....

34327953-A1AE-4D34-8E77-ED2D9D6E1A64.jpeg
D6E78EF0-B6E3-498D-95CA-95B21F2C063B.jpeg

Last edited:

craniumind

Established
Yes Whitney and her daughter were both face down as well...strange co-incidence. Another thing was the it was the Grammys in 2012 had strange occult theme I read . Also Bobby brown died , the night before the Super Bowl, a near miss previously ,she had already ‘fallen asleep’in a bathtub at the same hotel as her mother.

Concerning J and S.

hmmmm both doing horns ....

View attachment 26766
View attachment 26767
whoa good find with J and S photos! Yeah they were offed.... allegedly.

Shuna

Star
I just came across an article, very interesting:
"Hermes is the god of thieves, that is to say, of those who steal. In the language of the ancients, thieves are Jumpers. Beings freed from gravity, having mastered the science of light, and able to make jumps in space-time."
He presents Hermes (extremely represent in the clips, as in the clip Blood, Sweat & Tears). Or the reference (who had a movie named "Jumper"). In the clips: be it the Jump Up clip of Boy Story or Jopping by SuperM, or other clips like the clips showing the flying members in the space...