Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

lightmightgirl

Veteran
1st pic,aside from the obvious 'V' reference(hint:v is used to symbolise satan),the background design of the clock is reminiscent of the fibonacci - golden ratio sequence that ties in with sacred geometry.And guess what,the rock group 'tool' recently released a new logo which has similar golden ratio sequence.
View attachment 26645View attachment 26647

La rouge has a rose on the cover.Red rose is symbolic of sacrifice.(What's with rv and obsession with sacrifice?)

The third pic album art,has a clear one eye sign,aside from the red shade used,which is also symbolic of sacrifice.
The last pic is moon worship.

@Anon_ii I deleted the post about the church's link to sewol tragedy and their possible control by the elite to push sulli's suicide narrative as some members here felt that I was somehow accusing the whole christianity.I didn't.So,deleted it to not have any more friction.-_-
Anyway,here's the link that speaks of their direct involvement with promoting umbrellas as a symbol for victims(umbrellas and ribbons' use in these events was believed to have some occult significance to the elite,just saying)
http://www.kukmindaily.co.kr/article/view.asp?arcid=0011189426
Kind of looks like the symbol @Shuna posted, this could reference a sacrifice ritual method (leader is in the middle) and those participating (circle form).

lightmightgirl

Veteran
What do guys think about monsta*x New video "find you"?
It definitely hints to a possible parental sacrifice made by a member, it also may hint a possible sacrifice at an early stage of their career.

Look what a fan commented this says it all:
"They all got off the time train back in the intro for the we are here album connect: D version. They all stepped off the endless loop of time travel and this is the new start to a fresh alternate time period. The main reason for time travel was that Hyungwon discovered time travel to save someone from the past and in return came back to his friends so they can use the watch to save the people they care about too but in the end the “watchers” fucked up something else in their life. The past can’t ever be fixed, trying to fix it and save someone else in return sacrifices another. When Hyungwon lose his parents he is unhappy even if he has his friends around and decides for this one last time to go back in time and save them, but in return to saving his parents he loses his friends they all going back to square one. Him sinking into the water is him sinking further in the new time loop he put them all through again. Hyungwon will have to choose between his friends or his parents, I don’t think it’s a alternate where everyone is saved unless it’s a sacrifice, which for everyone happiness he could be the sacrifice, destroying the watch in the process and fixing everything he initially started."
It's a game. The company is pretty much just making a mockery of all their mk ultra events. It is pretty much just a play with fate, "let us go ahead and show fans how these men have to sacrifice as a cutesy tell-all "fictional video". The ending with the "rain man" and umbrella really shows how heavy they play with symbol.. Rain man is another symbol of Lucifer.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I want to analyze more on this Kp0P band The BOYZ, who knows more about them?? The member is HW@ll (he was also the most known in the group):

His dad died back in FEB 2019, now has health issues and departed from the group.
He wrote a letter to his fans but it seems like he will focus on another field under his agency. Their videos are very heavy on symbolism:

scha

Established
? Key was the person that cried the most at the funeral. In the letter he did for jong he said they two understood eachother so well and who would defend him now that jong was gone. Jongkey was a real friendship.
Jh and min were close too. Jh and onew not too much and jh and tm were an one side friendship it was like jong cared more from tm them tm cared for jong
Idk i just dont bought with their friendship. moreover JH is always the one who bought expensive things for him and he bragged on sns. i already wrote my opinion in here https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/jonghyun-deserved-better.3858/post-234347

Anon_ii

Rookie
I don't really understand about symbolism & numerology but here the tittle yrack from iu's album
Full of Alice in the wonderland references.

Screenshot_20191023-184047_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191023-184126_Chrome.jpg

There are a lot of 'em in the MV. These are the few of them.

"...There was one scene which showed a long Alice in Wonderland looking table and 3 white rabbits, this is a subtle reference to this film Alice in Wonderland as it is known to be used to program young Monarch slaves. The slave is Alice and the handler is the white rabbit who tells them to go “Down the rabbit hole” which is another way to tell the slave to disassociate from the trauma they are about to go through.

Some information from alternate website’s which explain this well:

The book was inspired by Lewis’ (real name Charles Dodgson) relationship with a minor named Alice Liddell, and is about a young girl dissociating from the trauma of sexual abuse into an alternate reality (her different sizes in the book represent the process of dissociation), but is also about a young girl maturing into puberty.

The mascot/identifier of Alice in Wonderland programming is the rabbit.
In the book, the White Rabbit represents Alice’s handler/programmer, and ‘going down the Rabbit Hole’ is a metaphor for dissociation. –
Alice in Wonderland programming,"

https://themonarchfiles.wordpress.com/tag/alice-in-wonderland-programming/

20191023_184945.jpg

Welp, IU is sexualized too.

@Anon_ii I deleted the post about the church's link to sewol tragedy and their possible control by the elite to push sulli's suicide narrative as some members here felt that I was somehow accusing the whole christianity.I didn't.So,deleted it to not have any more friction.-_-
Anyway,here's the link that speaks of their direct involvement with promoting umbrellas as a symbol for victims(umbrellas and ribbons' use in these events was believed to have some occult significance to the elite,just saying)
Thanks. I already screenshot it tho.

If a black person involves in crimes, that doesn't mean all black people are into crimes. That goes for Christianity and others as well. People are different even though they came from the same place. That commenter should know that. Anyhow, thanks for the info.

Last edited:

Cherry14

Established
It definitely hints to a possible parental sacrifice made by a member, it also may hint a possible sacrifice at an early stage of their career.

Look what a fan commented this says it all:
"They all got off the time train back in the intro for the we are here album connect: D version. They all stepped off the endless loop of time travel and this is the new start to a fresh alternate time period. The main reason for time travel was that Hyungwon discovered time travel to save someone from the past and in return came back to his friends so they can use the watch to save the people they care about too but in the end the “watchers” fucked up something else in their life. The past can’t ever be fixed, trying to fix it and save someone else in return sacrifices another. When Hyungwon lose his parents he is unhappy even if he has his friends around and decides for this one last time to go back in time and save them, but in return to saving his parents he loses his friends they all going back to square one. Him sinking into the water is him sinking further in the new time loop he put them all through again. Hyungwon will have to choose between his friends or his parents, I don’t think it’s a alternate where everyone is saved unless it’s a sacrifice, which for everyone happiness he could be the sacrifice, destroying the watch in the process and fixing everything he initially started."
It's a game. The company is pretty much just making a mockery of all their mk ultra events. It is pretty much just a play with fate, "let us go ahead and show fans how these men have to sacrifice as a cutesy tell-all "fictional video". The ending with the "rain man" and umbrella really shows how heavy they play with symbol.. Rain man is another symbol of Lucifer.
That's true the ending like what the hell does a freaking rain man needs to be there??? It doesn't even go with the whole video(gave me a really creepy vibe), anyway it really is sad about this guys I hope they can find a way back :confused:

Last edited:

Cherry14

Established
I am getting so tired of the NEW WORLD videos and lyrics I remember being shook hearing it in the NCT 127 video and now look, here again:
Satan will not bring you a new world just saying it is an illusion:

YIKESS these lyrics and imagery/symbols...
Idk for once I didn't see that much simbolysm in nu*est new video/lyrics...... I think :D

craniumind

Established
Maybe taemin is a reptilian that's why he looks satanic and dances similar to mj. Also when he debuted his singing skills were the worst in SHINee but since 2012 he's mostly like the main vocal and some shawols say his voice started to sound similar to Jonghyun's.
Do you see the coincidence? Is like he has the power to steal other artists habilitys.
When he debuted and was knew as the best dancer of kpop, one year later mj died.
When he was already shinee's main vocal and had his best year as a solo artist jonghyun died.

If taemin starts to rap out of nowhere jay z may die...

Coincidence?
Interesting point. there is an old movie based off this concept (spiritual transference). The man was an occultist and world renowned pianist. He knew he would die soon. He had a pupil that was just as talented. He wound up transferring his soul into the pupils body (like the movie get out).

NowISee

Rookie
A blind about girl groups visit to us.
"Last April I heard a story about a member of a female K-pop group who came to the US to perform at a big concert. During that visit to the US, one of the women in the group had an abortion at a doctor in Los Angeles. I was told there was no way she could have it done in Korea because until very recently, if she was discovered doing it, she would go to jail. Invariably, news would leak and her career would be ruined. Everyone likes to pretend the women are all virgins. I thought of it as a one off thing and then this summer, one of the singers of arguably the most popular female K-pop groups also combined a tour stop with an abortion when she was in LA. Apparently the groups also load up on Plan B whenever they tour because it is something you can only get from a doctor in Korea. An actress from the country who is probably A/A- list was blackmailed into making a sex tape because someone discovered she came to LA to also get an abortion. The fact she was in a sex tape almost came to light earlier this year."

Your guesses?
Can I ask, are these blind items true? I only found out about these recently.