Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

tawsi

Rookie
You cannot check the church because the boss is invisible, he's called Jesus Christ, get saved and repent now.

Lord Jesus, I ask You to forgive my sins and save me from eternal separation from GOD. By faith, I accept Your work and death on the cross as sufficient payment for my sins. Thank You for providing the way for me to know You and to have a relationship with my heavenly Father. Through faith in You, I have eternal life. Thank You also for hearing my prayers and loving me unconditionally. Please give me the strength, wisdom, and determination to walk in the center of Your will. In JESUS' name, amen.

scha

Established
Also when he debuted his singing skills were the worst in SHINee but since 2012 he's mostly like the main vocal and some shawols say his voice started to sound similar to Jonghyun's.
I noticed this too! He sounds terrible (pardon me). Later on i kept wondering how he slowly get to be lead vocal as if he's replacing Jong. And fan also mentioned they heard similar to JH voice in their 2018 song. Idk who's part bcs i dont bother to listen 5h1ne new song anymore after JH deaths. And I'm not aware the timeline with his success and deaths

seafood7

Rookie
It is a possiblity. But I even have other perspective, Rather than sacrifice/murder sulli could be tired both mentally and physically of the mk ultra shit and decided to end her life.

I believe once you're a mk ultra slave it is hard to get out and I believe that if you try to speak out the truth they blackmail you and your family/friends.

The saddest thing is that nobody believes it is real and we can't stop it because this thing rules the entertaiment world. In the usa is already hard to prove and it has so many examples like marilyn monroe,kanye west,michael jackson etc, imagine in kpop that is a "new" genre and probably starting their illuminati agenda now.

It is impossible to stop them, unfortunately :(
Do you think only a kid can be mk ultred or they can do it with an adult???

natie

Rookie
thank you!!!!!! Common fucking sense. If this was america no cop, investigator or county official would look and go "Welp, she wasn't hit or physically harmed so let's call a suicide and get packing". that makes no sense at all. I was dumbfounded I felt like I was talking to 10 yr old childern. If this was america as well the manager would have been pulled into questioning and locked up already under suspcious terms. I feel like whether religion exists or not (i.e if hell, heaven and god / the devil is really real*) the demonic omens are plaguing the world as we speak - cause it;s widespread and even popular to be depressed, anxiety riddled, bipolar and everything to the point it's cute now and every 1 out of 5 people in your proximity is miserable. It makes no sense. It's just a very bizarre case.

It feels like a mass brainwashing or something like we're being spoon fed a forced narrative but all the brainwashed kids / netizeens are eating it up. I've had depression before, been almost beaten to death before, been abandon, I've been through worse shit than sulli in my life and I never conemplated suicide at a weird obtuse time. Depression strikes the hardest for most people around certain periods of a bad situation. she pulled through her break up and first attempt. so I don't buy hate comment agenda.

it's a faulty justice and legal system and on top of that they are hiding major details about her death.
And EXACTLY. She was actually doing a lot better recently and was even showing her chest again out in public.
nothing about her behavior was bizarre and the worst times of her life came & gone. She would have been died about 6 months ago if depression the real issue.
Yes!! I totally agree with you. And the revolting thing is that the public will never know anyway because korean authorities are puppets for the elite and powerful people so even if netizens question and demand more investigations it wont come to anything. Sulli will never have justice done for her.

And yes its like a trend nowadays to be depressed and mentally ill. For more absurd that i may sounds ive seen people romanticising depression and such saying theyd like to be depressed bc its 'cool'
Sick people like that exist out there.
I think itll not take long to people start finding satanism and occultism cool too, the media is already preparing the public for that and normalizing these stuff (series like Sabrina etc). Its all part of plan of the occult elite.

Veranda57

Rookie
Usually I notice that after so long being in these slave contracts that you see signs that the idols are depressed but I have never seen one time where Ta3mn shows any of this.. I thought it was strange because he’s been in this business much longer than the others.. in fact he seems to always enjoy all of this.. I wonder what the difference is there ?

Lolylol

Established
Usually I notice that after so long being in these slave contracts that you see signs that the idols are depressed but I have never seen one time where Ta3mn shows any of this.. I thought it was strange because he’s been in this business much longer than the others.. in fact he seems to always enjoy all of this.. I wonder what the difference is there ?
I thought it was because Taem is christian but a christian that looks lowkey scary in the stage and do mv's full of symbolism is a little impossible lol But now my conclusion is that he's sm's prince, he has support there. Lee soo man loves him! Also taemin is know as a person that isn't this sensitive. He doesn't cry so much like jong or key...

If you pay attention lsm don't give a f**k for other shinee members.

Key for example is the most overshadowed... and he's amazing. When lsm first met them, he complimented every shinee guy but key just got a "you have a big forehead" (??)

Important fact: Everyone in kpop loves taemin. BoA,entire sm,netizens and suju's henry said that Taemin is the favorite among girlgroups. This guy is popular lol

The fact that lsm don't is biased towards key make me relief. He was biased towards sulli but didn't went to her funeral, so I see that don't be lsm's favorite idol is a good thing.

Mark,Taeyeon,Kai,Heechul are also lsm's favorite kids.

Lolylol

Established
I noticed this too! He sounds terrible (pardon me). Later on i kept wondering how he slowly get to be lead vocal as if he's replacing Jong. And fan also mentioned they heard similar to JH voice in their 2018 song. Idk who's part bcs i dont bother to listen 5h1ne new song anymore after JH deaths. And I'm not aware the timeline with his success and deaths
I'm shawol and I can confirm that Taemin's voice is similar to jong's. And it's happening since 2013.

yoongiyoongi

Established
His alters are probably what we see 24/7 not the real him slowly dying inside :/ even if they are not in control at certain times he is undoubtedly a "good actor" ..most idols are ...there'd be a time where he'd lose it completely or maybe there have been times he did and it's hard to dig up any dirt on him because he's been observed closely and removed from the public eye when he does ?

yoongiyoongi

Established

If this taeyeon comeback be huge we already know why... releasing the teaser exactly 1 week after her close friend died...
and since she and sulli were "friends" people are going to flood the comment section and all and praise her for how strong she is etc the usual , the same goes for iu who also postponed hers :/ i really won't be surprised if they have songs dedicated to her on their albums or have some eerie occultic connection to her death

Lolylol

Established
When I saw the tracklist of Sulli's first and last work as a solo artist I shivered...

1. Goblin

2. On the Moon

3. Dorothy

1.Goblin is a korean demon/evil folcloric creature. And the mv of the same name is full of symbolism and subliminal things that were discussed before in this forum.

2. I saw many replies in this forum saying 14th october was a full moon day "perfect" for satanic rituals.

3. Dorothy is a magic of oz caracther and usually used in the illuminati industry as a symbol of satanic thing. Oz is full of symbolism as well and when a celebrity in the usa is related to this kind of symbolism (oz,alice in the wonderland,monarch butterflies etc) it means something wrong and satanic is happening with the celebrity. mind control for example, or sex slavering.
Guys this documentary about the mk ultra explains the magic of oz thing better

Cocomj

Star
You cannot check the church because the boss is invisible, he's called Jesus Christ, get saved and repent now.

Lord Jesus, I ask You to forgive my sins and save me from eternal separation from GOD. By faith, I accept Your work and death on the cross as sufficient payment for my sins. Thank You for providing the way for me to know You and to have a relationship with my heavenly Father. Through faith in You, I have eternal life. Thank You also for hearing my prayers and loving me unconditionally. Please give me the strength, wisdom, and determination to walk in the center of Your will. In JESUS' name, amen.
I don't agree about what she said about the church either
But we can't know either

Remember that wolves have infiltrated churches all over the world
We have to be on the watch

So i can't say anything on that

She was right about the sewol though
I looked through it before and searched and it was definitely a sacrifice :(

Have a nice day
God bless you !

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
I'm shawol and I can confirm that Taemin's voice is similar to jong's. And it's happening since 2013.
No way as good as Jjong. He was born with nodules that gave him uniqueness, even discussing it with Go Younbc4 I’ m sorry if that offends. T struggled to hit the same high notes in Stranger 2018, it was blxxdy awful. I guess it’s not T’s fault he was in the limelight, cos LSM used J to voice coach/ train him and others (one in Exo D.O), but after seeing J pushed out of centre, and T take it most the time , and his lines , my feelings changed. I hope the others get treated well, Keys uncle is high up in S.M, but my feelings are it’s Sup M for LSM all the way.

Last edited: