Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Lolylol

Established
Ta$min gives me evil vibes..
Something's not right with him
People who were close to him "suicide"
I'm a little afraid of taemin now because of super m's teasers it's like he's evil in those lol maybe he in the real life and with his bandmates is a good person, but once he's on stage or music videos you can see that his aura changes.

I thought it was just his stage presence that is too strong but now it's like something is off... I still love him tho

Skittle567

Rookie
When I saw the tracklist of Sulli's first and last work as a solo artist I shivered...

1. Goblin

2. On the Moon

3. Dorothy

1.Goblin is a korean demon/evil folcloric creature. And the mv of the same name is full of symbolism and subliminal things that were discussed before in this forum.

2. I saw many replies in this forum saying 14th october was a full moon day "perfect" for satanic rituals.

3. Dorothy is a magic of oz caracther and usually used in the illuminati industry as a symbol of satanic thing. Oz is full of symbolism as well and when a celebrity in the usa is related to this kind of symbolism (oz,alice in the wonderland,monarch butterflies etc) it means something wrong and satanic is happening with the celebrity. mind control for example, or sex slavering.

It doesn't mean something is wrong with them necessarily, it means that there's a certain program that they are being controlled with. For example the "animal print" is MK ultra beta sex kitten program. This program is used for celebrities to bring out their sexual alter ego aka other persona. They are abused at a young age which leads to split personalities and that's when the MK ultra programs are used on them. Also there's a reason why celebrities say they hate looking in the mirror.

Skittle567

Rookie
Also a lot of these "idols" are evil. You have to be evil to willingly give up your soul to satan and sacrifice family members & friends for fame and money. While some are born into it, they are given the chance to willingly do it at a certain age. And they sacrifice babies, and eat them, abuse them they do the same with animals. I don't think anyone would see these "idols" the same once they knew what happens behind closed doors.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
WOWza it is literally right in your face. And this girl is straight being pawned on her first MV. Not only is it a ripoff of cyborg video games and pushing the agenda of the future and how humans will become cyborgs at one point, it cryptically mentions social media hmmm... sounds familiar since now social media comments will be affected by the Sull! law. This girl was an adoptee (we all know the industry loves adoptees since their parents were probably sacrificed) and somehow given such a big budget for her first MV> yeah I am not buying it. A lot of symoblism here. What do you guys think?

Notice that she mentions "she is the one" usually those under control are promised to be "the chosen one" or the ONE>>>>!
HER NAME AleXa is detailing too.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
They are just getting really popular and notice the correlation, now they are predicting a "car accident scene" . Very strange concept since their songs usually involve LOVE.

Brown eyed girls are now under SM and will be making a comeback... THE groups with weird/cryptic videos and titles. New song will be called RE_Vive strange gematria combo and name to be honest.

Miss Bunny

Established
Here a comment I find in a youtube video and I agree 100% with it

"Guys you're assuming that this was only depression but it can be more than that!
She never said she was depressed! You're so manipulated by the media.
Sulli was so open about things, she would say it if she was depressed!
She had anxiety, it is true. Do you guys accepted her cause of death so easily!
The korea police,sm or whatever didn't explained well what really happened to her!

Guys, her behavior was off a while ago.

She was overisexualized even did that sex scene in a movie... she worked as a model to a creepy photographer that is know for do lolita photos (adult woman in sexual clothes acting like kids. gross) goo hara, her close friend also took pictures like this and had a behavior similar to sulli's. Hara tried to kill herself months ago...
Sulli also posted weird af pictures on ig. Not the last ones, they are really pretty. But if you search for past photos you'll see.
And even in f(x) you can see some symbolism towards her, just her. Like she was the target! And don't try to say that was because sulli was the visual, because krystal also was f(x)'s visual but the creepy things was all for sulli.

She's the only in the nu abo album cover in a weird position with a thing covering her eyes... it's a disturbing album cover for a teenager do (she was 16 at the time) , in f(x)'s electric shock video she sings about need a doctor plus hold an medical instrument used to revive dead people, electric shock's album cover is also weird, sulli's the only in a different position, the other are standing out but she's crouching.

Plus lee soo man, always said sulli was his favorite, but he didn't ended his schedule to go to her funeral.

I think something bigger is behind all this, when Jonghyun committed suicide I already find it weird, but sulli's case is weirder!
Also the things that happenned with both jong and sulli are similar. If it happens again with some kpop idol, things needs to change!
Something dark and evil is being done in the kpop industry and the media has the power to fool us into the believe that it was suicide.

to be really clear, what I tried to say is that sulli had all the steps of a celebrity that is being used by the mk ultra.
the personality changed, the weird behavior, the overssexualized stuff,the symbolism she had while she was a f(x) member and the goblin mv full of death messages.
she was a victim.

and may she rest in peace!"

Am I the only one thinking this makes sense?

Am

I totally agree with that, but people are so naive to think of it.

NowISee

Rookie
When I saw the tracklist of Sulli's first and last work as a solo artist I shivered...

1. Goblin

2. On the Moon

3. Dorothy

1.Goblin is a korean demon/evil folcloric creature. And the mv of the same name is full of symbolism and subliminal things that were discussed before in this forum.

2. I saw many replies in this forum saying 14th october was a full moon day "perfect" for satanic rituals.

3. Dorothy is a magic of oz caracther and usually used in the illuminati industry as a symbol of satanic thing. Oz is full of symbolism as well and when a celebrity in the usa is related to this kind of symbolism (oz,alice in the wonderland,monarch butterflies etc) it means something wrong and satanic is happening with the celebrity. mind control for example, or sex slavering.
In EXO Suho's drama 'Rich Man' his virtual assistant on his phone's name was Dorothy. Without knowing the satanic history behind that name, I just said to myself 'what an odd name to pick, it would have been easier to use a Korean name'. All the time I was into Kpop, God was continually tugging at my heart, I'm glad I'm snapping out of it.

Miss Bunny

Established
I'm a little afraid of taemin now because of super m's teasers it's like he's evil in those lol maybe he in the real life and with his bandmates is a good person, but once he's on stage or music videos you can see that his aura changes.

I thought it was just his stage presence that is too strong but now it's like something is off... I still love him tho

Really?
Personally, Taemin's aura isn't scary as Yunho's. Seriously, he sometimes makes me think that he is Lucifer himself.

scha

Established

Really?
Personally, Taemin's aura isn't scary as Yunho's. Seriously, he sometimes makes me think that he is Lucifer himself.
and i found this video yesterday. he is like that even on their early days.. :D that look tho. scared me and all i'm thinking was wth is possessing this kid :p
http://instagr.am/p/B32_hCBgmLs/

Laststardust_

Rookie

Anon_ii

Rookie
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum but I've known about the evilness of the hollyweird industry for a while now. I noticed how blatant Kpop is with their one eye, and hand signs. Pertaining to sulli, I feel like 2 of the girls that allegedly sacrificed her were probably IU & Taeyeon since they were closest to her. It's always like that in hollyweird so I don't see it why it would be different when it comes to Kpop. But this is just my speculation and opinion.
Probably...

20191021_221450.jpg

With her comeback soon, I don't think it's a coincidence.

20191021_221511.jpg

Anon_ii

Rookie
Anyone got a thought about this one?

20191021_223706.jpg

20191021_223728.jpg

"A celebrity’s decision to take their life was reported on the news. I’ve seen these types of articles from time to time, but just let it pass. However, it’s going to be hard for me this time. Sulli came to my office about two years ago after being introduced through mutual friends.

There is a life of faith and spiritual experiences, but the feeling of insecurity and helplessness in life is inevitable. She revealed that she had tried to take her life before. I didn’t think her condition was bad at that time. I told her I could put a band-aid on it, but that it would be better to solve the fundamental problem.

I connected her to other acquaintances and recommended that she attend Bible study and worship. I hoped that she would have a full recovery through a genuine encounter with God. But after a few attendances, she was not able to continue due to other reasons. I also saw her often through the media and broadcasts. I wasn’t that interested before, but after meeting her, I became anxious and sad to hear news about her. Sometimes I would send text messages or mail out of worry, but I never received a response.

I have a heavy heart, thinking that I may not have responded to a person in crisis more urgently. To hold a person’s hand and to let go of it…in fact, there are no such people like that around us. Maybe my heart has dried up so much so that I am not able to recognize such a crisis. I hope that she can rest in peace in the arms of the Lord,"

So Jinri did wanted to find help for herself.
She really wanted to fix herself.
But I still don't think her death is suicide.
Being suicidal is nothing like what Jinri was few hours before killing herself. Once you are suicidal, you won't even be thinking about anything but death and ways of it. It usually takes days for it to happen— to finally do it, sometimes months, years. Beside, to have the things that can kill you is another issue. In between the days before killing yourself, you won't be communicating with people and if you do, it's hard and people will realize it unless they don't really care because all your thoughts will be suicidal, which literally the opposite of what Jinri did.

That pastor is from Nadulmok Church in Seoul. Can anyone check if it's satanic church like the Park Bo Gum's church?

tawsi

Rookie
Anyone got a thought about this one?

View attachment 26565

View attachment 26566

"A celebrity’s decision to take their life was reported on the news. I’ve seen these types of articles from time to time, but just let it pass. However, it’s going to be hard for me this time. Sulli came to my office about two years ago after being introduced through mutual friends.

There is a life of faith and spiritual experiences, but the feeling of insecurity and helplessness in life is inevitable. She revealed that she had tried to take her life before. I didn’t think her condition was bad at that time. I told her I could put a band-aid on it, but that it would be better to solve the fundamental problem.

I connected her to other acquaintances and recommended that she attend Bible study and worship. I hoped that she would have a full recovery through a genuine encounter with God. But after a few attendances, she was not able to continue due to other reasons. I also saw her often through the media and broadcasts. I wasn’t that interested before, but after meeting her, I became anxious and sad to hear news about her. Sometimes I would send text messages or mail out of worry, but I never received a response.

I have a heavy heart, thinking that I may not have responded to a person in crisis more urgently. To hold a person’s hand and to let go of it…in fact, there are no such people like that around us. Maybe my heart has dried up so much so that I am not able to recognize such a crisis. I hope that she can rest in peace in the arms of the Lord,"

So Jinri did wanted to find help for herself.
She really wanted to fix herself.
But I still don't think her death is suicide.
Being suicidal is nothing like what Jinri was few hours before killing herself. Once you are suicidal, you won't even be thinking about anything but death and ways of it. It usually takes days for it to happen— to finally do it, sometimes months, years. Beside, to have the things that can kill you is another issue. In between the days before killing yourself, you won't be communicating with people and if you do, it's hard and people will realize it unless they don't really care because all your thoughts will be suicidal, which literally the opposite of what Jinri did.

That pastor is from Nadulmok Church in Seoul. Can anyone check if it's satanic church like the Park Bo Gum's church?
Wow, this is heartbreaking i feel so bad for sulli, i myself i'm christian so it makes it more heartbreaking but i still think her death was strange since she ordered food for the next day and she died 666 days after the other male idol man... unbelievable... it must be the devil sorry for saying this like that but that's the truth, especially since she stopped going to church

Truthrevealer01

Established
We all talk about sulli death being a sacrifice of some sort but considering my own personal experiences I know how can someone can be targeted to be the "black sheep" and scapegoats to the point of actually commuting suicide.
What I'm trying to say is that maybe except from the hate comments.She was bullied by her company peers.It happens a lot even on normal jobs typically there is a person targeted and scapegoated to the point of death.Similar to jjong she was vulnerable and sensitive,her company never took action on hate comments cause they didn't care for her.They knew that by bullying her and leaving antis and hate commenterseventually she would kill herself
It still counts as sacrifice
In Jew culture it is known that they pick a sheep and let their problems out on it.Just how in every family someone takes blame for everything like I have.
Seriously in the end even if someone commits suicide due to being the black sheep I see it as a sacrifice.

Lolylol

Established
We all talk about sulli death being a sacrifice of some sort but considering my own personal experiences I know how can someone can be targeted to be the "black sheep" and scapegoats to the point of actually commuting suicide.
What I'm trying to say is that maybe except from the hate comments.She was bullied by her company peers.It happens a lot even on normal jobs typically there is a person targeted and scapegoated to the point of death.Similar to jjong she was vulnerable and sensitive,her company never took action on hate comments cause they didn't care for her.They knew that by bullying her and leaving antis and hate commenterseventually she would kill herself
It still counts as sacrifice
In Jew culture it is known that they pick a sheep and let their problems out on it.Just how in every family someone takes blame for everything like I have.
Seriously in the end even if someone commits suicide due to being the black sheep I see it as a sacrifice.
It is a possiblity. But I even have other perspective, Rather than sacrifice/murder sulli could be tired both mentally and physically of the mk ultra shit and decided to end her life.

I believe once you're a mk ultra slave it is hard to get out and I believe that if you try to speak out the truth they blackmail you and your family/friends.

The saddest thing is that nobody believes it is real and we can't stop it because this thing rules the entertaiment world. In the usa is already hard to prove and it has so many examples like marilyn monroe,kanye west,michael jackson etc, imagine in kpop that is a "new" genre and probably starting their illuminati agenda now.

It is impossible to stop them, unfortunately :(

tawsi

Rookie
It is a possiblity. But I even have other perspective, Rather than sacrifice/murder sulli could be tired both mentally and physically of the mk ultra shit and decided to end her life.

I believe once you're a mk ultra slave it is hard to get out and I believe that if you try to speak out the truth they blackmail you and your family/friends.

The saddest thing is that nobody believes it is real and we can't stop it because this thing rules the entertaiment world. In the usa is already hard to prove and it has so many examples like marilyn monroe,kanye west,michael jackson etc, imagine in kpop that is a "new" genre and probably starting their illuminati agenda now.

It is impossible to stop them, unfortunately :(
Indeed, i try to make my part, i make videos on kpop and the illuminati but... the amount of views i get is not much so we won't stop them unless Jesus return rapture the church and people will finally start to realize that the prophecies and the illuminati/antichrist are real indeed... if you are laughing while reading this then your are litteraly laughing about yourself and your life