Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
look here:

Netizens question why Sulli ordered fresh groceries the day before her death

5. [+1,448, -96] She was scheduled to film 'Night of Hate Comments' at noon but her manager didn't discover her at her home until 3:30 PM... It takes an hour and a half from Sungnam to the JTBC studio so shouldn't her manager have picked her up by 10 AM at least? To make it to the recording by noon?

7. [+343, -11] The music video for 'Goblin' is just so weird. If you watch it, there are police line signs in front of the house and you can see someone trespass into the second floor when Sulli's sleeping followed by a bloody scene. The narration totally alludes to death as well, it's just so weird.

8. [+902, -612] I do think it is weird that none of the news articles have stated her cause of death. Other celebrity suicides have always stated whether it was a drug overdose or hanging, something's weird about this.

9. [+321, -33] I know it's wrong to say this... but after finding out that Sulli died 666 days after Jonghyun's death makes me look at this differently..

10. [+263, -21] People who decide on suicide normally try to get their affairs in order and yet Sulli ordered food for herself to eat the next day? That's just weird.

11. [+238, -8] I do think it's weird that the media keeps trying to chalk this up to hate comments as the cause.
There are rumors about Illuminati affiliations
and it could even be a side effect of her depression medication... Something's fishy about it all.
Reminds me of J phoning his publisher friend on the morning he died, about putting feelers out for his thriller book. Again, he had already most likely booked the apartment to go to at 12, so I don’t believe he then goes and buys charcoal, as why want to get his book published then? So strange....

hyorishthottie

Established
Also you guys I'm irrtated and annoyed by how illogical and stupid the NB users sound.

so vent session on sulli (why the depression/ hate comment stiche is damaging)

I notice everyone has a mystical romancing cloud of mentall illness in regards to Sulli death.
I only seen a few NB users state the obvious that something is off and maybe she died accidentally from something she consumed, took, or overdosed on. She may not have intentionally killed herself. But somehow 97% of all the users are forcing this narrative that sulli was a poor miserable depressed victim and depression is a solid thing that is the same for everyone. I notice if someone makes a theory or states something logical they fire back in replies saying knetz and people don't understand how depression works.

i'm just preplexed how this makes sense as there is no concrete cause of death released for sulli like jong and other hollywood actors.
they are speaking as if she died in her bed alone or just stabbed herself when in reality some details don't add up. Jong's death was heartbreaking but Sulli's is aggravating. No offense if any of you are still deep into kpop, but I feel like it does something to someone's thinking or targets the most impressionable people. Cause logically if a sad person dies and there is no clear explanation yet everyone has to automatically assume the person off'd herself? I'm sick of seeing these kpoppers trying to define and shape what a depression is by some moral textbook. if depression was that powerful and textbook then justin bieber, selena gomez and chris brown would be dead already - facts. There are stars in hollywood around sulli age - early 30s who have endured worse and are still around. Also I don't believe it would ever be the case but what if by a surprise shock she was doing drugs? then what.

azelia banks is still here despite being a lost soul who was clearly more fucked up than sulli. if she passes I won't automatically assume she od'd off drugs or committed suicide unless it's 100% apparent she did y'know?

I can't deal y'all. god forgive me but I hope the reports come back that she passed "accidentally" from something or a situation occured that led to it. cause everyone needs to stop peer pressuring through likes and mob mentality on NB to force a narrative when sulli isn't here to speak for herself. I feel like unless you share the majority opinion on her life and death you're gonna get bitched at and lectured. To me sulli was already a hurt soul who got sexually abused way early in her life / career and for whatever behind the scenes stuff that happened, she got fed up and tired of idol life (maybe quiet possibly wanted to break free from the entertainment industry period and runaway) plus her handler choiza being in her life edged that up. Once she 'broke' free the handler aka choiza was a permanent plant to keep her locked down and further help spiral. Even if she made the choice herself to keep him around by kpoppers moral logic, she was under poor influence and couldn't properly think for herself since depression is so 'manic' that she wouldn't have been able to maintain a healthy relationship with no man let alone Choiza.

choiza posted for sulli only cause he was getting mobbed by the public. when she was hospitalized the first time Where was he?
If T.O.P ever offs himself (supposedly*) I will be the first to jump in the comments and let them know they enabled him, made passes for him, and were extremely dismissve of his mental health by chalking it up it's his stiche to act a fool on insta and weed is nothing.

I mention TOP cause I feel he a long way coming for being next.

hyorishthottie

Established
Reminds me of J phoning his publisher friend on the morning he died, about putting feelers out for his thriller book. Again, he had already most likely booked the apartment to go to at 12, so I don’t believe he then goes and buys charcoal, as why want to get his book published then? So strange....
tbh
to kill yourself via charcoal inhalation is bizarre.....

I know some people don't have the heart or ruthlessness to damage themselves via killing through pain.
but It was just a wild way yet strange to go. I know it was painless but still?

scha

Established
And not to forget he was happily recording a show name Night Goblin. Wow. Another "coincidence".. isnt that sounds familiar with s0lli song :)

Miss Bunny

Established

Please, could you give me the source of this part or at least tell me where did you get this point from.
I desperately need it

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Please, could you give me the source of this part or at least tell me where did you get this point from.
I desperately need it
The bit about the phone call? It was the esquire Reporter. He wished he had called him back at once, the day (18th) he called, and regretted the decision to call him the next day instead. Of course he didn't get the chance...

Para; December 18th, 2017.

182017esquire 1.png

Last edited:

Truthrevealer01

Established

minimilli

Uhm, is anyone going to comment on Twice’s new music video Fake and True? You have to admit that all the Garden of Eden references were too obvious. Not to mention that Dahyun was holding the apple, the literal eye of Horus in the video and choreography, and the word “fake” flashing every .5 seconds

OvercomeItAll

Established
Uhm, is anyone going to comment on Twice’s new music video Fake and True? You have to admit that all the Garden of Eden references were too obvious. Not to mention that Dahyun was holding the apple, the literal eye of Horus in the video and choreography, and the word “fake” flashing every .5 seconds
Go back a few pages, we discussed that already :)

fearlesslight

Rookie
Contiunation~

View attachment 26439View attachment 26440

Look at Jihyo's other hand

View attachment 26442
View attachment 26441

I couldn't attach Tzuýu's triangle symbolism scene for some reason, but I think the scene is also depicting split personality.

Also Dahyün holding up a red apple after looking at that horrid picture.

And all those cameras on them, esp Nayeoñ's scene, reminds me of BP's Jïsoo from ddu-d...

Twïce's MV are full of symbolism. We can honestly be sure that what Mïna's going through has everything to do with what they're being made to do behind the scenes for their success.
What do you guys think is happening to M1na right now? I believe she really might be going through deep emotional and psychological issues, but... is she really resting/receiving therapy?... would she be granted that?

natie

Rookie
Also you guys I'm irrtated and annoyed by how illogical and stupid the NB users sound.

so vent session on sulli (why the depression/ hate comment stiche is damaging)

I notice everyone has a mystical romancing cloud of mentall illness in regards to Sulli death.
I only seen a few NB users state the obvious that something is off and maybe she died accidentally from something she consumed, took, or overdosed on. She may not have intentionally killed herself. But somehow 97% of all the users are forcing this narrative that sulli was a poor miserable depressed victim and depression is a solid thing that is the same for everyone. I notice if someone makes a theory or states something logical they fire back in replies saying knetz and people don't understand how depression works.

i'm just preplexed how this makes sense as there is no concrete cause of death released for sulli like jong and other hollywood actors.
they are speaking as if she died in her bed alone or just stabbed herself when in reality some details don't add up. Jong's death was heartbreaking but Sulli's is aggravating. No offense if any of you are still deep into kpop, but I feel like it does something to someone's thinking or targets the most impressionable people. Cause logically if a sad person dies and there is no clear explanation yet everyone has to automatically assume the person off'd herself? I'm sick of seeing these kpoppers trying to define and shape what a depression is by some moral textbook. if depression was that powerful and textbook then justin bieber, selena gomez and chris brown would be dead already - facts. There are stars in hollywood around sulli age - early 30s who have endured worse and are still around. Also I don't believe it would ever be the case but what if by a surprise shock she was doing drugs? then what.

azelia banks is still here despite being a lost soul who was clearly more fucked up than sulli. if she passes I won't automatically assume she od'd off drugs or committed suicide unless it's 100% apparent she did y'know?

I can't deal y'all. god forgive me but I hope the reports come back that she passed "accidentally" from something or a situation occured that led to it. cause everyone needs to stop peer pressuring through likes and mob mentality on NB to force a narrative when sulli isn't here to speak for herself. I feel like unless you share the majority opinion on her life and death you're gonna get bitched at and lectured. To me sulli was already a hurt soul who got sexually abused way early in her life / career and for whatever behind the scenes stuff that happened, she got fed up and tired of idol life (maybe quiet possibly wanted to break free from the entertainment industry period and runaway) plus her handler choiza being in her life edged that up. Once she 'broke' free the handler aka choiza was a permanent plant to keep her locked down and further help spiral. Even if she made the choice herself to keep him around by kpoppers moral logic, she was under poor influence and couldn't properly think for herself since depression is so 'manic' that she wouldn't have been able to maintain a healthy relationship with no man let alone Choiza.

choiza posted for sulli only cause he was getting mobbed by the public. when she was hospitalized the first time Where was he?
If T.O.P ever offs himself (supposedly*) I will be the first to jump in the comments and let them know they enabled him, made passes for him, and were extremely dismissve of his mental health by chalking it up it's his stiche to act a fool on insta and weed is nothing.

I mention TOP cause I feel he a long way coming for being next.
I commented on this article on NB about svlli's death and knetizens questioning how she ordered fresh groceries the night before her death. I said i find her death suspicious too because we don't even know how she died and a proper autopsy wasnt perfomed/revealed to the public and on top of that her manager wasnt interrogated or investigated because she had a schedule at the noon so usually he would be supposed to pick her at her house early in the morning (because they need time for script reading, make up, etc). I talked about how the police only said it was suicide because there wasnt any intruder sign on her house but she could have just opened the door for her manager or maybe he had access to her house (as he was the one found her and she lived alone) and they said there wasnt violence signs on her body but she could have been drugged etc.
I questioned about the suicide and the whole hate comments thing because if she was so hurt by the hate comments i think shed have commited suicide a long time ago when she receveid even more hate than recently.
There were more people questioning about her depression as she was going with her life just fine and seemed to be better and that people with major depression cant do that bc they already lost the will to be alive etc etc
Me and those people got so much hate in the replies with people saying "you dont know how depression works stop blah blah blah" and "depression is different for everyone (insert personal experience right after lol)"
Seriously I cant stand this forced narrative.
Lets not forget that she 'comitted suicide' exact 666 days after j0nghyun and the possibility for this to be a coincidence is almost non existent
And all the hints in her g0blin mv too
Also october is a meaningful month in witchcraft for sacrifice
Anyway everything about her death is creepy and suspicious

Laststardust_

Rookie
I don't know Indonesian artist will worship such as that. But I hope not. Because Indonesian artists are so religious. But if Korean artists obviously do that.

When I first see Sulli, I feel Sulli and Joy are the same people. Or maybe they're duplicated? Joy is the cloning of Sulli?
View attachment 26309View attachment 26310

Or maybe SM made Sulli passed away because there is her cloning name Joy???
Did you know lami from Rookies girl she looking like Sulli ? Her appearances this girls also achild actress , SM are plan to debut New gg so , i think LSM create this new persona on her ..innocent look , started at young age , acting background possibly the youngest on the gruops
I don't know Indonesian artist will worship such as that. But I hope not. Because Indonesian artists are so religious. But if Korean artists obviously do that.

When I first see Sulli, I feel Sulli and Joy are the same people. Or maybe they're duplicated? Joy is the cloning of Sulli?
View attachment 26309View attachment 26310

Or maybe SM made Sulli passed away because there is her cloning name Joy???
Do you know Lami Rookies girls? I think $M are creating new persona on her exactly like Sulli , even theirs appearances also looking alike to each other started at young ages trainee,debuted as an actresses first & possibly be a member of $M new ggs..

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Did you know lami from Rookies girl she looking like Sulli ? Her appearances this girls also achild actress , SM are plan to debut New gg so , i think LSM create this new persona on her ..innocent look , started at young age , acting background possibly the youngest on the gruops

Do you know Lami Rookies girls? I think $M are creating new persona on her exactly like Sulli , even theirs appearances also looking alike to each other started at young ages trainee,debuted as an actresses first & possibly be a member of $M new ggs..
$M posting their blood type, what the heck. Born in March just like $ulli and from Bu$an as well.. HMMM>>>

cadiz

Star
I commented on this article on NB about svlli's death and knetizens questioning how she ordered fresh groceries the night before her death. I said i find her death suspicious too because we don't even know how she died and a proper autopsy wasnt perfomed/revealed to the public and on top of that her manager wasnt interrogated or investigated because she had a schedule at the noon so usually he would be supposed to pick her at her house early in the morning (because they need time for script reading, make up, etc). I talked about how the police only said it was suicide because there wasnt any intruder sign on her house but she could have just opened the door for her manager or maybe he had access to her house (as he was the one found her and she lived alone) and they said there wasnt violence signs on her body but she could have been drugged etc.
I questioned about the suicide and the whole hate comments thing because if she was so hurt by the hate comments i think shed have commited suicide a long time ago when she receveid even more hate than recently.
There were more people questioning about her depression as she was going with her life just fine and seemed to be better and that people with major depression cant do that bc they already lost the will to be alive etc etc
Me and those people got so much hate in the replies with people saying "you dont know how depression works stop blah blah blah" and "depression is different for everyone (insert personal experience right after lol)"
Seriously I cant stand this forced narrative.
Lets not forget that she 'comitted suicide' exact 666 days after j0nghyun and the possibility for this to be a coincidence is almost non existent
And all the hints in her g0blin mv too
Also october is a meaningful month in witchcraft for sacrifice
Anyway everything about her death is creepy and suspicious
do you have a link to the goblin video?
the comments say her death was predicted there....but I can't find the video anywhere