Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

blackdwarf

Rookie
Guys, I'm really sad.

Actually a days ago I felt stressed because I have to do many tasks and practicum reports, then I still have this 'futur' phase where I'm still detached from God. Because of this stress problem, exhausting schedules and my focus problem, my emotional state was facing a more problem. So I cured myself by listening to some k-pop songs and another songs (oh God), I really don't give a shit about this.

Then I found that stupid song "jopping" and found it catchy and really sounds good for my ears. It was an irony since I was really aware before with this crap and now I enjoyed that song without feeling guilty while doing my fu*king practicum report. And I repeated the song more than twice omg (what the hell r u doing blackdwarf) Firstly I really can do my practicum report well, but I feel stressed and more stressed.

And actually I should doing a muroja'ah or play the murotal Qur'an than playing that stupid song "we r jumping and popping so we're jopping". I didn't know why but I feel hypnotized when watching the MV and heard the song, then I wasn't on the right mind when I almost broke the play button for hearing that song more than twice.

It was really o_Oo_O

And I was fangirling over Lucas boi and hearing Teamintz old songs. I thought that Teamintz wasn't satanic and still pure at that time so it was okay to enjoy the songs.

But.

The news about Sulli really shocked me. Like, she was really passed away? Really? By suicide? Then I thought about a sacrifice theory, and also S(u)perm. I just-- feel angry. I didn't know why. That bois are really the bastards. Fu*king bastards. Sorry for my language but I really no longer have a respect for the bois.

First Jjong and now Sulli. This industy was really available for the money and fame hunger.

Fame, flashlight. Give it to them.

blackdwarf

Rookie
Sulli (F(x) dies at 25 years old (27 years old at korean age...) The 13th October....(Jimin's birthday has a connection with that ?)
She's from SM entertainment (like Jong Hyun.)
I think she's a sacrifice...
Of course I think so. And that's for these bastards a.k.a S(u)perm. Really sure for this. S(u)perm reached #1. Coincidence? I don't think so.

faakeid

Rookie
It's such a "coincidence" to see that the music work she had left before this tragedy was related with MK ultra common themes. Her song, Goblin, shows the story of a person (herself) with dissociative disorder, a common condition that MK slaves have. Wizard of OZ themes are present in the other two songs (one of them is even called Dorothy).

She died but the legacy she left behind is really dark.

Hopeful

Star
This whole industry is sick and evil.
Almost all of these idols are dealing with depression, eating disorders and more and I can't imagine what a lonely road it is for them.
This tweet made me just shake my head, does she look healthy? She looks severely underweight and like she's just doing her job:
Yes underweight i agree... but that's what they all agree to while working with these companies ..

Seeing from the smiles..doesn't look like she wanted to leave the world yet...

Sacrifice or suicide or natural ..we will never know like always ..

saintroserosalia

Established
First of all, may Sulli rest in peace. It's always sad that such a young person passes away.

IU wrote a song about her, "Red Queen", it's from 2015. Both were friends, she mentions this in the song:

"Those expressionless, depressing eyes used to sparkle so bright"

I must be one of the minority but I don't seem to be able to enjoy her songs. She's like Korean version of Taylor Swift (minus all the dating of course but with her songwriting skills and charitable/likable personality) to me. Does anyone find her *fishy* in some ways ?

cadiz

Star
just yesterday I was talking about blood sacrifices....now this happens
Yes SuperMMM is announced number 1 and then Sulli dies
She was depressed? most idols are

But it's been posted here she was all smiles just yesterday--.....the timing in the middle of october is no coincidence too

Remember we have been talking about superMMMM and their trailers, we had a feeling some scacrifice will happen (taemint showing up dead in most of them)
Now this.....another SM idol dead

Time to wake up!!! this illuminati stuff is not a game.
do you know how many western celebrities have been sacrificed on important dates?.....they do This....they get energy from death

saintroserosalia

Established
Yes underweight i agree... but that's what they all agree to while working with these companies ..

Seeing from the smiles..doesn't look like she wanted to leave the world yet...

Sacrifice or suicide or natural ..we will never know like always ..
Whilst I'm not her fan, she deserves peace.

I think she was suffering from depression - maybe bipolar. She might be smiling but her eyes seemed pleading for help.
The whole world is sick, not just the Kpop industry. There are getting more and more 'employees' who are sick 'mentally' - they want to get help but they don't know how. Bosses don't care if their employees are sick. They only want what they want. As long as they get the result aka capitalist gain.

The society has always been judgmental; everyone has their own problems which makes them too selfish to care.

This is how our world works now. Not just idols who are experiencing this, everywhere is the same.

shineefive

Rookie
Sad to hear about yet another death in the Kpop industry. I've lurked on here for a while and the amount of times I've come here to see thoughts on people's deaths is getting way too common. I am a SHINee and f(x) fan so this is really hard for me to comprehend honestly.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Gosh
To me there is no way she killed herself.
She seemed to so powerful on handling harsh and rude comments and typically she did a lot of controversial stuff.She was even on a show about comments.
Now I wonder if the company made her do those weird posts in order now that she got killed off to paint her as crazy
There has been speculation of cardiac arrest but whether that is by suicide don’t know.

sandonthebeach

Established
I must be one of the minority but I don't seem to be able to enjoy her songs.
Not my cup of tea neither. I just posted it because it seemed to be known that Sulli was suffering from depression.

Also, seems that there was an attempt of suicide before (nothing confirmed, though)
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/sulli-reportedly-rushed-to-the-hospital-netizens-speculate-suicide-attempt

She might be smiling but her eyes seemed pleading for help.
Agree, smiling doesn't mean that a person is happy.

I'm adding this, creepy stuff considering the situation

seafood7

Rookie
I don't want to believe in these conspiracy theories and think it is just our weird imagination but this is weird. That guy from Shinee dies and BTS blow up, now Sulli dies when the super m just debuted with a Shinee member who looks like pure evil. What if they really sacrifice them for succes. Like super m is a flop if compare with American artists, their music is like NSYNC from 2000's but worse, what if they need a blood for making it there. I'm so terrified, I don't know, I don't believe she did it herself. She did struggled from the depression but this is so suspicious in this industry. Does anyone knows if the day if her death is a special date or just regular day?

cadiz

Star
I don't want to believe in these conspiracy theories and think it is just our weird imagination but this is weird. That guy from Shinee dies and BTS blow up, now Sulli dies when the super m just debuted with a Shinee member who looks like pure evil. What if they really sacrifice them for succes. Like super m is a flop if compare with American artists, their music is like NSYNC from 2000's but worse, what if they need a blood for making it there. I'm so terrified, I don't know, I don't believe she did it herself. She did struggled from the depression but this is so suspicious in this industry. Does anyone knows if the day if her death is a special date or just regular day?
it's in October (wich is an occultic month) and during a full moon (special time for sacrifice)

also Sulli is close friends with Taeyeon and IU.
You know who else was close friends with Taeyeon and IU? Jonghyun
now both Taeyeon and IU will be having a comeback this month.....a lot of coincidences right?

And I know the blood sacrifice theory can be hard to accept for some people
maybe they commited suicide....but you have to think on the timing..see the signs in their videos (sulli just recently released a Music video full of MK ultra symbols)

and see how those two deaths happened at a time when 2 popular boygroups are trying to make it in the US
the parallels are too many.....and if you investigate blood sacrifices in the western world you would be surprised