Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

ketchupmayo

Rookie
Guys I just came across this Sulli's song "ON THE MOON". She comittted suicide on the full moon. Here's the lyrics:

In my deep sleep, I hold a doll in my arms,
And in sweet dreams, I take all my fears.
Over my shoulder, a small friend receives memories.
They easily take away my windblown colors.
The lingering regrets inside a book bring the dark night
And take away the freedom from a cold body.
Mom holds both my hands and stops my prayers.
Na na nanana, na nananana.

I'm so fucking angry right now...

Hopeful

Star
Guys I just came across this Sulli's song "ON THE MOON". She comittted suicide on the full moon. Here's the lyrics:

In my deep sleep, I hold a doll in my arms,
And in sweet dreams, I take all my fears.
Over my shoulder, a small friend receives memories.
They easily take away my windblown colors.
The lingering regrets inside a book bring the dark night
And take away the freedom from a cold body.
Mom holds both my hands and stops my prayers.
Na na nanana, na nananana.

I'm so fucking angry right now...
This nana and full moon thing... matches so much..

Inana or nana or selene .. are names of the Goddess of Moon ..the occultic people worship

BlueSaber

im a long time lurker and i've posted only once or twice long time back

I only discovered this forum after j0nghyun's d*ath, and then I realised the dark and sick truth behind all of it, but now with s*lli, and all the prediction accs and this thread all predicting something bad happening in oct, I just cant ignore it anymore

also isn't it creepy that she had a song about the moon and then she d*ed on a full moon? and her solo stuff, goblin and dorothy, we all know dorothy was the main character of wizard of oz, which is symbolic to the mind of a mk *ltra sl*ve

and she also appeared in the drama hotel d* L00na, which also held a lot of symbolism and dark themes, I believe it was all a really really eerie and twisted foreshadowing

what do you guys think?

Kronos389

Rookie
They always prey on the most vulnerable. Like the ones with mental health problems, because then they can write it off as suicide. It may have been a suicide, but what drove them to it?? Sometimes they manipulate or drive these people to actual suicide, no foul play legally.
SM is very thirsty for world domination, Sulli won't be the last one.

Last edited:

Kronos389

Rookie
Yes, death of another SM member.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/10/sulli-revealed-to-have-passed-away-suddenly-earlier-today

Sulli died suddenly, and the cause of her death has yet to be revealed. They apparently just found her dead in her home. Yeah, smells reeeal fishy.

Look at her earrings in the pic they posted with the article :/ I wonder what the death was for exactly, for whose gain.

View attachment 26308

Any celebrities abrupt success now should reveal an answer or two. But wow, I didn't realised she died on a full moon!
Is quite obvious, SperM go their first #1 album in the US...

phipps

Star
This is very suspicious. Very very suspicious. The timing, the circumstances. My god, i am starting to think SM is run by devil worshippers.
The entertainment industry world wide is run by devil worshippers. SM is no exception sadly. No agency or artist can survive in the entertainment industry without devil worshipping. Its an indusry that no one should encourage their friends, families, children and others who they love to get involved in. Many end losing their souls and no amount of fame and money is worth that.

I haven't been following K anything for a while but when I decided to stop, Sulli had already started behaving erratically for a while. It was like she was unravelling from all the Satanic stuff they'd done to her since she was young. She started so young. SM let her get away with so much, they would not put up with such behaviour from most of their other artists. That in itself was suspicious.

Unfortunately this isn't a shock to me. I prayed and hoped someone would help her, take her off social media and get her retired from the entertainment industry. I knew if that didn't happen she would end up dead soon and sadly this is exactly what has happened. How do I know? Because its happened before so many times.

My condolences go out to Sulli's family, friends and colleagues.

scha

Established
im a long time lurker and i've posted only once or twice long time back

I only discovered this forum after j0nghyun's d*ath, and then I realised the dark and sick truth behind all of it, but now with s*lli, and all the prediction accs and this thread all predicting something bad happening in oct, I just cant ignore it anymore

also isn't it creepy that she had a song about the moon and then she d*ed on a full moon? and her solo stuff, goblin and dorothy, we all know dorothy was the main character of wizard of oz, which is symbolic to the mind of a mk *ltra sl*ve

and she also appeared in the drama hotel d* L00na, which also held a lot of symbolism and dark themes, I believe it was all a really really eerie and twisted foreshadowing

what do you guys think?
J0nghyun also have a song title moon. And during shinee concert they have vcr on they being the character of wizard of oz. J0nghyun is the dorothy.. Too many similarities that we can see its all is well planned. We almost can see a pattern here.

And i agree on this one.
They always prey on the most vulnerable. Like the ones with mental health problems, because then they can write it off as suicide. It may have been a suicide, but what drove them to it?? Sometimes they manipulate or drive these people to actual suicide, no foul play legally.

Truthrevealer01

Established
Gosh
To me there is no way she killed herself.
She seemed to so powerful on handling harsh and rude comments and typically she did a lot of controversial stuff.She was even on a show about comments.
Now I wonder if the company made her do those weird posts in order now that she got killed off to paint her as crazy

sadaf

Rookie
Sulli died on a full moon.
On 14th October of 2019.
She was a singer in the group f(x).
She was in the same company like Jonghyun who commited suicide (SM Ent.).
She had a strange last Instagram livestream where she acts lost.

I am so angry right now. If they sacrificed her for SuperM than I am speechless. Like why? Who the hell does something like that? Humans are terrible. Why are humans so terrible just for more fame? I can't do this anymore. I am shocked, i have no words.

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
No agency or artist can survive in the entertainment industry without devil worshipping.
I don't know Indonesian artist will worship such as that. But I hope not. Because Indonesian artists are so religious. But if Korean artists obviously do that.

When I first see Sulli, I feel Sulli and Joy are the same people. Or maybe they're duplicated? Joy is the cloning of Sulli?
project_20191014_184004.jpgproject_20191014_184357.jpg

Or maybe SM made Sulli passed away because there is her cloning name Joy???

phipps

Star
I don't know Indonesian artist will worship such as that. But I hope not. Because Indonesian artists are so religious. But if Korean artists obviously do that.

When I first see Sulli, I feel Sulli and Joy are the same people. Or maybe they're duplicated? Joy is the cloning of Sulli?
View attachment 26309View attachment 26310

Or maybe SM made Sulli passed away because there is her cloning name Joy???
Indonesian artists too. Not all of them. However the more successful the more likely they are involved in something.

ketchupmayo

Rookie
I'm really curious about upcoming Taeyeon's and IU's comeback... Sulli had a cameo in Hotel del luna where IU was the main actress.. And guys, I'm not doubting she comitted suicide but she must've been influenced by something. Her comeback was so eerie, it seems like they messed up her brain even more instead of helping her. Seriously.. fuck SM. What annoys me is that people will go back to these songs and say she had so much talent and shit like that when these songs were used as a tool to break her mentality. I'm seriously glad I don't listen to kpop anymore, I don't want to be a part of this. I'm just curiously watching and it feels like a deja vu..