Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
Guys.

Sorry for ruining the discussion, but I want to share something.

So, I've been not looking at this thread for a many days since I have so many practicum reports that I have to finish. Also the schedules at my uni made me really crazy and I've been crying for several days because of that o_O. And as a muslim, for me it was really destroying my pray schedules. Like I have to pray 5 times in one day but sometimes I only pray like 3 or 4 times in one day (I rarely pray at night, seriously). Because of that, I have to suffer from my 'futur' phase. Among the muslims we called ourselves 'being futur' when we detached from God.

And in my futur phase, I heard some K-pop songs (omg). At that time I didn't really feel emptiness like when I heard BTS songs in my high school period. But, then I feel like God had made my day harder. Maybe He wants to give me a warn.

Until one day when I heard 'Fancy' by TwICe, I didn't know why that song suddenly played in my dream last night. Then I remembered that when u heard such as some satanic songs in ur dream, maybe it has a subliminal message or spell cast or something. Then I suddenly remembered that TwICe Girls were always throwing devil sign when they sang it. I felt really goosebumps.

Then my days are going harder and harder. I have faced the big problem --God has taken my practicum reports by making them lose-- and it's time for comeback to God.

Thank u for letting me to share a story here!^^
I am so sad to read your story.
KPop changes us so much.
Thank God we've been outside of KPop. And who has stopped listening to KPop, God definitely forbids for keeping them save. No subliminal message or devil message. I thank to God so much because God doesn't allow me to listen KPop again. Never allow me maybe.

And you said you're Muslim? I am pleased I have friend who feels what I feel as Muslim.

Maybe God misses you so much sis. Sometimes God will do that for his creatures. So we have to go back to the right path and God path. Always bring everything up to God. He will give you easy way for everything. Don't forget to pray(salat) too. And don't think negative. Think positive. And if you have spare time, you can read the Alkitab(Al-Qur'an). It makes you so much better. Trust me. I have some problem in my head and after praying to God. I feel I feel calmer and calmer.
Please. God needs you so much :)

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
I'm SO glad someone else mentioned this! All year I've seen people say "Well I didn't like this song at first, but I listened to it over and over and now I like it!" How creepy and unnecessary is that? If you don't like a song why the hell would you force yourself to listen to it on repeat? I noticed a lot of fandoms are quick to call others fake fans if they don't like every release a group/artist puts out. That's completely unrealistic and childish. Especially with the awful releases we saw in 2019. I just don't get it.
Whoop!
I feel I am called for this. First hearing KPop song is WEIRD, and later we ENJOY it so much until you die because KPop. Who else is called for this? I feel that with BiTiEs and Ex0 too :")

blackdwarf

Rookie
I am so sad to read your story.
KPop changes us so much.
Thank God we've been outside of KPop. And who has stopped listening to KPop, God definitely forbids for keeping them save. No subliminal message or devil message. I thank to God so much because God doesn't allow me to listen KPop again. Never allow me maybe.

And you said you're Muslim? I am pleased I have friend who feels what I feel as Muslim.

Maybe God misses you so much sis. Sometimes God will do that for his creatures. So we have to go back to the right path and God path. Always bring everything up to God. He will give you easy way for everything. Don't forget to pray(salat) too. And don't think negative. Think positive. And if you have spare time, you can read the Alkitab(Al-Qur'an). It makes you so much better. Trust me. I have some problem in my head and after praying to God. I feel I feel calmer and calmer.
Please. God needs you so much :)
Thank u Sis^^ and I have to say that futur phase is really dangerous. It means that we have to being afraid and aware when that phase is coming. Now I'm a little bit depressed and tired, but it means that God wants to cure me.

blackdwarf

Rookie
View attachment 26089

I know I am late but?!?!?
And what do you think about Ch3n? Does he do some of that in his solo?
Sometimes I still wonder why they (not only Chen) always throwing that hand sign. Is it really means ILY or 'something else'?

Because now many of my friend especially TwiCE fanbois like to take a photo or do a selca with throwing that sign just like their bias :rolleyes:

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
Sometimes I still wonder why they (not only Chen) always throwing that hand sign. Is it really means ILY or 'something else'?

Because now many of my friend especially TwiCE fanbois like to take a photo or do a selca with throwing that sign just like their bias :rolleyes:
In America, it really means ILY(you know America right?). The person who makes that symbol is bad(I mean, she is devil) too. So nothing to say with that symbol. And for SouperM, I have no idea what happen tomorrow. Wish no disaster/problem because of them (@_@) (ノ*0*)ノ (;;;・_・)

cadiz

Star
here is the SuperMMM video
song is pure noise, and the video is not so dark as the trailers

Like @Shuna said I think something might be related to the J.O, a big stadium is showed several times, and there are some wars elements (the tank and helicopter)
I don't see much more, some of them are wearing the leopard print clothes

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established

Like @Shuna said I think something might be related to the J.O, a big stadium is showed several times, and there are some wars elements (the tank and helicopter)

Thank God the song is so FLOP. I don't listen the whole song because for the first time, my feeling is not good. Aaand their song is so much FLOOOOOOOP!
AGREE EVERYONE HERE!
Their dance is like POSSESSED too.
Do you feel that?

Hopeful

Star

There is just too much to take in... Too much animation.. Too much camera moving.. The only thing worth in it was baeks high note.. He must be having an itchy throat after that one.. They tried.. But ..

And taemin wasn't even the center of attention as he was with trailers.. They just play with fan's minds..
As i said before.. This is a side project.. Trying to show they giving respect to oldies.. And as seen in mv Kai was given thr most time and baeks pink hair make him prominent

Shuna

Star

When Mark is in the parking lot, he scored G7. To see I scored G7 and J.O on Google and the first French newspaper title I came across is this: "Elections, the G7 or the 2024 Olympics are good times for cyberattacks". And it is true that it is in Regular WayV where the bank is virtual, as well as the stage of spectacle as in this clip where the stadium is also virtual. He also has a lot of drones, probably with the military vehicles, a next war...

cadiz

Star
There is just too much to take in... Too much animation.. Too much camera moving.. The only thing worth in it was baeks high note.. He must be having an itchy throat after that one.. They tried.. But ..

And taemin wasn't even the center of attention as he was with trailers.. They just play with fan's minds..
As i said before.. This is a side project.. Trying to show they giving respect to oldies.. And as seen in mv Kai was given thr most time and baeks pink hair make him prominent
I think Baekhyunn is the only good part of the song.. he is the only good singer

A few pages back I posted the info, SM is debuting a new boy group next year. It looks like this SuperMMM thing is them testing the waters.

Them spending all this money can't be only to give some respect to old members....Baekhyunnn didnt want to be part of this....so that suggests SMMM forced him

Ari29

Rookie
Recently I am seeing one crazy thing..Newly released kpop mvs are always in (almost)every country's youtube trending..Is kpop that superduper popular all over the world or money is behind this yt trending game?!! Exmple- In my country (India), 90% -95% people don't care about kpop shit, but new kpop mvs (from famous group like Bts.s , BlackPenk, EKxo and now SuperMM) are always in trending list..How???!!! Explain me ..I am just sick of this kpop..This disgusting thing is everywhere..People are being forced to love this nonsense..those bangtonn boys and their trashhit company always love to enter their noses in every country..

Susu.mochi

Established
have you noticed that most kpop music nowadays sounds like total noise?
They cause me a headache.Do you think there is a reason why?
i can mostly listen to rearranged versions.
Is it to cause chaotic feelings and emotions?
oh my gosh sameee! like I literally don't understand how people listen to some of it. There are some songs that actually sound quite nice but the rest is just no. Like for example twice feel special, in my opinions the beat was so unsatisfying and loud and just makes me wonder how do people like it.

Susu.mochi

Established

actually theres alot of people that throw up that sign, it does actually mean I love you. I was once in the ER getting stitches and In the waiting room there was a boy and him mom. His mom was deaf im pretty sure, so they where using hand sign language. And they both did that same hand sign to each other, to say I love you.