Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Shuna

Star
When he gets to the stadium, it makes me think of Dark Knight, because of the NCT BOMB clip:
By the way, I posted a link in my list, where he had the movie Oblivion, where he had a reference number 49, he also talks about the movie Batman:
See: 4) Le Super Bowl à travers les films Batman, Oblivion et The Hunger Games - Comète Ison.
Attention, it is the second page which appears, after the display of the first one.

+New Clip of Jackson:
+ Text in English:
Devil in a black dress They must’ve kicked you out of heaven I wish I knew you were an actress I fell in love with your impression Cause now I’m staring down a barrel You got my life in your hands now You wanna hit me with an arrow 6 seconds till it’s man down Locked and loaded finding your target, You marked it I’m the one you’ve chosen to hit, I’m your victim Finger on the trigger I know it’s too late to be saved Bullet to the heart Bullet to the heart I fell for a stranger With one in the chamber Who left me for dead and with a scar on my heart Bullet to the heart Bullet to the heart Oh you’re so reckless Leaving me breathless You go to my head and leave me alone in the dark Bullet to the heart Bullet to the heart Bullet to the heart Elegant assassin You spin me round like a revolver A dozen roses on my casket I thought we’d end up at the altar But now you got me going under Blowin’ kisses to my tombstone You already found another Wish I could tell him all that I know (tell him all I know) Locked and loaded finding your target, You marked it I’m the one you’ve chosen to hit, I’m your victim Finger on the trigger I know it’s too late to be saved Bullet to the heart Bullet to the heart I fell for a stranger With one in the chamber Who left me for dead and with a scar on my heart Bullet to the heart Bullet to the heart Oh you’re so reckless Leaving me breathless You go to my head and leave me alone in the dark Bullet to the heart Bullet to the heart Bullet to the heart
Et Français:
Diable en robe noire
Ils doivent vous expulser du paradis
Je voudrais savoir que tu étais une actrice
Je suis tombé amoureux de ton impression

Parce que maintenant je regarde dans un baril
Tu as ma vie entre tes mains maintenant
Tu veux me frapper avec une flèche
6 secondes jusqu’à ce que c’est l'homme

Verrouillé et chargé pour trouver votre cible,
Vous l'avez marqué
Je suis celui que vous avez choisi de frapper, je suis votre victime
Doigt sur la gachette
Je sais qu’il est trop tard pour être sauvé

Balle au coeur
Balle au coeur
Je suis tombé amoureux d'un étranger
Avec un dans la chambre
Qui m'a laissé pour mort et avec une cicatrice sur mon coeur

Balle au coeur
Balle au coeur
Oh tu es si imprudent
Me laissant à bout de souffle
Tu vas dans ma tête et me laisse seul dans le noir

Balle au coeur
Balle au coeur
Balle au coeur

Assassin élégant
Tu me fais tourner comme un revolver
Une douzaine de roses sur mon cercueil
Je pensais qu'on se retrouverait à l'autel

Mais maintenant tu me dois aller sous
Blowin ’bisous à ma pierre tombale
Vous avez déjà trouvé un autre
J'aimerais pouvoir lui dire tout ce que je sais (lui dire tout ce que je sais)

Verrouillé et chargé pour trouver votre cible,
Vous l'avez marqué
Je suis celui que vous avez choisi de frapper, je suis votre victime
Doigt sur la gachette
Je sais qu’il est trop tard pour être sauvé

Balle au coeur
Balle au coeur
Je suis tombé amoureux d'un étranger
Avec un dans la chambre
Qui m'a laissé pour mort et avec une cicatrice sur mon coeur

Balle au coeur
Balle au coeur
Oh tu es si imprudent
Me laissant à bout de souffle
Tu vas dans ma tête et me laisse seul dans le noir

Balle au coeur
Balle au coeur
Balle au coeur

The lady in black will surely make you think of the lady in red TVXQ! The black fabric fabrics in for example New Heroes of Ten or in the movie The Fantastic Beats. He even appears in the new SuperM trailer.
And the black fingers of the lady, to those for example to Twilight of ONEUS.

Last edited:
So Jennie met rih4nna a short while ago, and she has an eye closed in both selfies she took with her (probably to be like yoo I'm in this, too)

View attachment 25797

View attachment 25798

Ever since that, she's been posting a bunch of questionable pics on her ig.

View attachment 25799
View attachment 25800
View attachment 25801
View attachment 25803
View attachment 25802

That one finger raised also has a meaning. She's posted symbolic pics before but all of the pics above were posted like within a week, and after meeting the demon herself

So I noticed that the whole drama around Jennie being lazy during BP performances was right before she started promoting her solo song. I could be wrong but I have a hunch that she was half-@$$ing her BP performances back then because she was depressed about what she had to do behind closed doors in order to be the first of the girls to promote their own song. I think she had to pay the price before the song dropped.
Now that she's in the States and mingling with all these celebrities while posting really blatant pics on Instagram...does she know what she's really getting herself into? Because if she was sad before her solo debut, I can't imagine how she'll feel about herself after making these deals in the US.

cadiz

Star
look here

new boy group in 2020...now I think this Super MMM group is just an experiment
Like we said Taemint Kaii and Baek have to go to army, but the other 4 members are quite young?
I think SM is testing waters and if this group works they are gonna debut a new group next year....maybe with the 4 young members included (just my theory)

Truthteller

Veteran
Your description of Rihanna rising up the ranks and building an empire reminds me of this article of how ge0rge clooney rose up ranks and had a billion dollar tequila company,thanks to ci@.Sounds a lot similar.
Read these links that very clearly explain how these celebs are given these business empires to make them indebted to the 'elite' so that they will do 'their' bidding.It's part of the game.

https://tiffanyfitzhenry.com/deep-dives/behind-the-illusion-george-clooney/amp/

https://tiffanyfitzhenry.com/breaking-news/what-it-means-to-work-for-the-new-world-order-george-clooney-part-2/amp/
Actually this is quite true for some way more important people in the world such as Tr**p. Apparently went close to bankruptcy in the late 90s/early 2000s, wall street hedgefunds bailed him out. Now that he is president he must pay back, which reminds me of the obvious predictive programming in the Simpsons episode. I have a lot of tea to spill about his in laws but will refrain and stick to useless topics no one cares about :p, for my own safety...

Shuna

Star
I look at the Illuminati map of Tokyo and see that the place is next to a Metro mouth, with the different clips that shows the Metro, I wonder if any of the bombs will be put under the Metro?

And in a parking lot, probably high, as we see, a lot of cars on fire in both the clip of Fire or Mic Drop or in the trailer of Taemin.And in the NCT Boom clip have them also seen in a parking lot or in the Not Today clip (which will soon be just Today).

Last edited:

OvercomeItAll

Established
(This video isn't really related to the thread, but I wanted to share because I'm sorta blown away by this)

At 4:58 you see how her singing voice has changed bc of yg, which we kinda knew about. But 6:46 is what made my eyes outsize, because I've never heard her voice sound like that on camera. It really shows you just how fake and controlled things are, everything down to their everyday SPEAKING voice smh

I wonder what's actually real and authentic about these so-called id0ls.

Last edited:

Susu.mochi

Established
I have just thought why EsEm chose Kayi and Bee. They're always shipped. So EsEm thinks that they must dissociate them due to the paparazzi and Sasaeng. And for D.0, I have a video that he doesn't want to have a wife/girlfriend. He seems he doesn't have any interest with girls. (This talk about D.0 wants to be a farmer.)
"MC: So will you do that with your wife?
D.0 seemed he had to think long time for saying yes/no. He seemed blank and after the MC asked again, he said yes"
KayS00 and Ch@nbee are too clingy to each other. And EsEm avoids that gossip of l98T Kpop artist in their company. It's what I think guys. Do you have any idea?
you guys all gave great speculations (sorry I forgot the word) but can you guys please stop using abbreviated words when referring to people. like who the flip is bee and ch@nbee? Im really sorry but, like what??????

cadiz

Star
(This video isn't really related to the thread, but I wanted to share because I'm sorta blown away by this)

At 4:58 you see how her singing voice has changed bc of yg, which we kinda knew about. But 6:46 is what made my eyes outsize, because I've never heard her voice sound like that on camera. It really shows you just how fake and controlled things are, everything down to their everyday SPEAKING voice smh

so sad....yeah everything is fake
fake voices and fake personalities. You just have to see them as actors and nothing more

Susu.mochi

Established

thats really messed up. Yg is really controlling them. I heard as well that their not even allowed to write their own songs, like what the fudge. Things are just getting crazier.

Shuna

Star
I look at the Illuminati map of Tokyo and see that the place is next to a Metro mouth, with the different clips that shows the Metro, I wonder if any of the bombs will be put under the Metro?

And in a parking lot, probably high, as we see, a lot of cars on fire in both the clip of Fire or Mic Drop or in the trailer of Taemin.And in the NCT Boom clip have them also seen in a parking lot or in the Not Today clip (which will soon be just Today).
BTS, last return, even the video of Fire, shows it ?: Before the car, which falls, before the attempt: Stopping BTS, fan madness ?, hence This Why (right):
Sans titre-1.jpg

Is it me or is it both ?:
Sans titre-1.jpg

The fireworks, seen everywhere, which provides the period of the attempt, which will be either at the opening or at the end (which I think most likely, because of Boom NCT, where the members are interviewed by the journalist, looks like either an interview style the sportsman lost or scandal).

In addition he shows his mouth.Or even before the death of Jin, the car is signed with the symbol of the symbol of the four striped lines + the symbol of Aries moment of his death?
Sans titre-1.jpg
In addition he shows his mouth.

Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established

It's obvious this girl is being ignored at best and forced a cute image that doesn't suit her. She is the most talented member of Blackpink (at least, she can sing) but, all in that group is about Jennie and Lisa.

Idols image is manufactured as well as the groups. They are products. It's just that, sometimes it's just too obvious.

Gogobebe

Rookie
It's obvious this girl is being ignored at best and forced a cute image that doesn't suit her. She is the most talented member of Blackpink (at least, she can sing) but, all in that group is about Jennie and Lisa.

Idols image is manufactured as well as the groups. They are products. It's just that, sometimes it's just too obvious.
Exactly. When I found BP to be honest Rossie didn't appeal to me at all, mostly because I could feel her fakeness. All of their images are made but it's really sad that in every group there's a kind of classification - there are those the most privileged and those the most neglected. I have no idea on what terms the agencies choose their favorites and scapegoats, but I guess it might be depend on their origin (family) and how much they can sacrifice. Looking at Jennie and discussion about her she doubtless sacrificed a lot, this translates into her fame level
Hearing Rosee's natural voice it's sad what they have turned her into

tzaleth

Rookie

woow at first, she attracted me with his beautiful voice but now, i understand that's forced than have a good voice. nowadays, the music is being used to occultism and related to that. Even, they can't write their own songs bc' of teddy and productors, compositors write and produces lyrics and music content to entertain us but this kind of producer's minds are controlled by devil. Sad bc' Rose doesn't appear in magazines, maybe she doesnt want to be in pictures of magazines but its sad...nothing to her. the others members in blackpink are having good attention for the fans and world.

tzaleth

Rookie
woow at first, she attracted me with his beautiful voice but now, i understand that's forced than have a good voice. nowadays, the music is being used to occultism and related to that. Even, they can't write their own songs bc' of teddy and productors, compositors write and produces lyrics and music content to entertain us but this kind of producer's minds are controlled by devil. Sad bc' Rose doesn't appear in magazines, maybe she doesnt want to be in pictures of magazines but its sad...nothing to her. the others members in blackpink are having good attention for the fans and world.

sad bc' they are really products...and being products...to the agency...they don't care about their mental healths and their own lifes. even they don't care what's happening in their inside heart...they don't know the hour when they try to commit suicide by many things (forced to dark and others things in the k music industry)

Shuna

Star

He looks at a cake as a plan of action:
The tradition of birthday candles goes back to ancient Greece. At that time we had to honor Artemis when we were celebrating his birthday. Artemis is in Greek mythology the goddess of hunting and one of the goddesses associated with the moon. To honor him, the Greeks used to prepare a honey cake, round, evoking the Moon. And to imitate the glow of the star, they placed candles all around.So after kneeling in front of the cake and the candles, it was customary to address the Moon a prayer and then blow on the candles.

This will make you think of Ikon's B-Day clip and Lay's Honey.

Someone posted this on ig. Why should another group recycle the same thing? Are they try to "remind" us?View attachment 25786
+ The clip Boom d'NCT Dream: Even if this time, it does not destroy but paints, between the statues:
Sans titre-1.jpg

In the Boom clip, he also has the statue visible in Blood, Sweat & Tears of BTS, and another clip:
Sans titre-1.jpg

In addition to the other references:
The flying books appear in another clip, the head on the ball in the clip Danger, and in the least obvious, but I say it because we see them then in the subway, as well as Jin burns chairs that are often found , in addition to the t-shirt he wears, same character as in the photo above. He also has the pink that catches fire in the O Sio Mio SF9 clip, it catches fire because of a perfume, in the last clip of Seventeen, in the choreography of Fear, it does not stop to feel the handle, in the scientist Vixx, he seeks that of the goddess and Ateez, they die almost all tearing the veins, which makes me think of the moment when Taemin goes up on the pyramid, to the machine (which elsewhere reminds me of the Dora's film, in which the pyramid of Maya, includes a stone that is in place of the labrit altar, etc.

Last edited:

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
you guys all gave great speculations (sorry I forgot the word) but can you guys please stop using abbreviated words when referring to people. like who the flip is bee and ch@nbee? Im really sorry but, like what??????
If I don't make that, I am afraid the agencies will discover us. Like in BT5 thread. There is a disclaimer from Weverse because they think we share hates for the artists. I am sorry. I tell you my abbreviation
Bee = Baekhiun
Chan = Chanieol
I hope you understand what I mean :")

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established

I have some points here.
1. The narrator said that Waiji hates her. And she is known as religious member in that group. She is mistreated. My speculation is why Waiji "hates" her, maybe because she still obeys her religion and her God. She doesn't give any sacrificed maybe.

2. Her make up. Maybe she is perfect with her natural make up. Not too much like others. Because she has her own beautiness.

3. Her voice. I am in love so much with her voice. After I heard her natural voice, I feel her natural voice is lighter and easier for her voice. She is in her comfort for singing. After Waiji changed her style for singing, I heard her voice is harder for her. But maybe Waiji found something special and advised her to change her style. Waiji makes her suffer to sing.

Yeah those are my opinion. I wanna know yours please :)