Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Fantastic9

Established
I’ve heard there are a lot of lez/bi idols too, but not quite as many as g@ys. I heard Sunmi is one. As well as Red velvet irene. And some in Twice. I don’t have any evidence though, just rumours.mOnce again sexual abuse is the reason.
Yup and add some of mamam00 as well as recently A0A and even Dreamcatcher too.

Well that's probably because there are more Bgs compare to GGs in the market? But we can't really measure who is more through mere speculation. The fact that there arw homos in both female and male idols is becoming more and more obvious and the l6bt community is starting to embrace kp0p mainly because of that fetish they enjoy plus it is a big help to groups and solo artist that claim to be supportive of l6bt or say things that hint on them being homo aka s3hun, almost All of Dreamcatcher members, Tw1ce, bt5 and many more, just so they can gain support/fans from l6bt people.

sandonthebeach

Established
Well that's probably because there are more Bgs compare to GGs in the market? But we can't really measure who is more through mere speculation. The fact that there arw homos in both female and male idols is becoming more and more obvious and the l6bt community is starting to embrace kp0p mainly because of that fetish they enjoy plus it is a big help to groups and solo artist that claim to be supportive of l6bt or say things that hint on them being homo aka s3hun, almost All of Dreamcatcher members, Tw1ce, bt5 and many more, just so they can gain support/fans from l6bt people.
I really don't know why ships are a thing in Kpop, anyway. But it's true that stuff is popular and companies know it. So, I would be careful about that. And I would be careful about rumors about this and that idol is gay or lesbian. Entertainment world can be very deceptive.

cadiz

Star
And I would be careful about rumors about this and that idol is gay or lesbian. Entertainment world can be very deceptive.
yep. I posted a video on the other thread, a woman who was friend with a male idol and she says his agency forced him to took clases and tone down his masculinity
he was a masculine guy but when the cameras were rolling he changed.....it's part of their job to push those ships and that agenda
So I never make 100% assumptions about it ......I just think in the entertainment world everything goes and leave it at that

sandonthebeach

Established
They’ve got fans loving the concept and even sexualising their ships in fan art or ff (eewww) :(
Some people really go nuts for that stuff. But not only the shipping, look at the things idols do for fans at fansigns. Looking at people (guys and girls alike) in their 20's acting cute, wearing flowers, bunny ears...so on...it's just eeewww.

Susu.mochi

Established
Does anyone think that Ikon is in the illuminati? Bobby during one of his shows not long ago said he just wanted to runaway you know. That's what he said exactly. And the fans where saying fuck YG and leave YG then he said he wants to runaway from YG. Also a lot of the members seem to be Christian such as dongi, Bobby, and Jinani. They post Bible verses sometimes and are seen praying a lot backstage. The prayers I've heard are mostly leading donghyuk. A lot of them have Christian tattoos as well, such as Bobby and Nina I. What do you guys think.

Gogobebe

Rookie
I hate the whole shipping thing, I find it really weird. Obviously it’s part of the agenda. They’ve got fans loving the concept and even sexualising their ships in fan art or ff (eewww) :(
I’d guess it stems from the hidden messages in the music and vids. I can’t think how else it could’ve happened so suddenly that lots of fans get into and start pushing the shipping concept. They even fight over it ffs...!
So weird. I’d rather imagine my ‘bias’ with ME thank you, not a bloke from the same group!! I thought that was what all fans felt! Maybe I’m just old fashioned :p:D
I understand you :) But when it comes to it, I think that those girls (even being obsessed) are aware that there is very very little probability that they could be with any of them so they rather want them to be gay than to be with any other girl... :confused: It's sick and sad, but unfortunately this agenda drives such madness

well here he is

as we knew he is controlling all of them, a lot of symbolism
pyramid, the umbrella, the main colors are red, blue and green

And in the end he kind of levitates...maybe the numbers in the recorder have some meaning
You're right... And it's so creepy. And this strange reverse - that he was present in each of their teaser and now they all are in his...
When you mentioned the numbers and recorder I just noticed that there are three 6. It might be a small coincidence but I doubt that2019-09-22 (6)_LI.jpg

cadiz

Star
Does anyone think that Ikon is in the illuminati? Bobby during one of his shows not long ago said he just wanted to runaway you know. That's what he said exactly. And the fans where saying fuck YG and leave YG then he said he wants to runaway from YG. Also a lot of the members seem to be Christian such as dongi, Bobby, and Jinani. They post Bible verses sometimes and are seen praying a lot backstage. The prayers I've heard are mostly leading donghyuk. A lot of them have Christian tattoos as well, such as Bobby and Nina I. What do you guys think.
The only thing I know about Ikon is that B.I was exposed for doing drugs and he was used by YG

most of those idols do drugs, but only this guy was exposed by Disp.atch , with some texts that were like 2 years old
now Yg is being discharged of all his allegations and found not guilty....maybe he had to give something in return
And BI was one of the main producers in his company

BI confirms drug use during investigations

cadiz

Star
You're right... And it's so creepy. And this strange reverse - that he was present in each of their teaser and now they all are in his...
When you mentioned the numbers and recorder I just noticed that there are three 6. It might be a small coincidence but I doubt thatView attachment 25733
the tailer is very creepy, there is one part when he is all blue and there are 6 other Taemins lying on the floor (dead?) while he walks to the top of the pyramid
I don't know how people can watch that and think it's a simple music video

Susu.mochi

Established
Wait so
The only thing I know about Ikon is that B.I was exposed for doing drugs and he was used by YG

most of those idols do drugs, but only this guy was exposed by Disp.atch , with some texts that were like 2 years old
now Yg is being discharged of all his allegations and found not guilty....maybe he had to give something in return
And BI was one of the main producers in his company

BI confirms drug use during investigations
So he basicly lied saying he didn't take it due to being afraid but then saying he did take it? So he lied Smh

blackdwarf

Rookie
well here he is

as we knew he is controlling all of them, a lot of symbolism
pyramid, the umbrella, the main colors are red, blue and green

And in the end he kind of levitates...maybe the numbers in the recorder have some meaning
Finally out when we will going to Autumnal Equinox (22 or 23 September?) Someone has predicted on YT comment (if I still remembered) that the other members will appear in Teamint teaser. And indeed they appear. But, in that teaser mai boi Teamint obviously seems like he's the handler. Obviously. Obviously that boi is handling each member part in each teaser like "controling their life". And he looks like dEv*Il af.

20190922_100337.jpg
That girl in comment was extremely true (also with that username lmao), I think XD yash gurl, he's really like a devil and I dislike that boi since he's really really overrated with that 'the handler look' and he looks like $M favourite boi.

I'm sorry guys, just a thought from me :)

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
I hate the whole shipping thing, I find it really weird. Obviously it’s part of the agenda. They’ve got fans loving the concept and even sexualising their ships in fan art or ff (eewww)
I feel you. It's so gross. And I am sad that so many authors on wattpad(app for authors) always write l9BT and ship their oppa/unnie. And you know in my country, they don't just write in online but offline too(printed book). And they(authors) are religious too

blackdwarf

Rookie
I feel you. It's so gross. And I am sad that so many authors on wattpad(app for authors) always write l9BT and ship their oppa/unnie. And you know in my country, they don't just write in online but offline too(printed book). And they(authors) are religious too
Yash gurl. Sometimes maybe they didn't know that publishing a fanfic commercially will break a law since the name and character were agency's copyright. I'm a wattpader myself :D (but fanfic is not my genre) and read many rant books which ranting about how many wattpad authors that didn't understand the law, I mean actually it was forbidden to sell a fanfic books because if the agency know, they will be sued by the agency and it's a big problem.

It was a proof that kpop sell fantasies. A thing that called fanservice was a trigger for many fans to fantasize about the idols. Finally, not only the albums were their product, but also the idols theirself. Their character, their relationship, their habits, even if they only accidentaly staring to another idol with a different gender or just smiling for being humble to each other, fans with developed fantasies will ready to write 100+ pages novel about these idols. :)

About the authors being religious, I don't really have a clue since we don't know behind. But, I'm sure that they're actually nice people and so talented in writing another genre ;)

scha

Established
R.I.P
I told you guys there might be some tragedy in this week leading upto autumn equinox and the associated neopagan sabbat of mabon.
And now this news.Found dead at home.I think they'll say 'heart attack/cardiac arrest' as the reason.
(Another kp0p artist died in similar circumstances earlier this year,right before her album or something.They said she died of cadiac arrest,due to stress.)
And they are planning funeral on 23rd,the day of equinox which is very important for occult. Why does this remind of j's winter solistice funeral?
A sacrifice.Wonder for whom!
Oh and one more thing,these occultists believe that the sacrifices for autumn equinox will give them results by spring equinox(march). If anyone blows up in the next few months,there will be an answer,I guess.

This is only speculation,everyone.
Perhaps this SopperM?...

Btw guys, previously I do said its weird that TM come to indonesia just bcs their tv station anniversary. Now, even my country is "joining the club". I mean, we have a tv station which organized a yearly award for popular local artist in my country. Suddenly this year they even created a new category for Popular Korean Artist! Wth. I mean, all this while this award were for local artist yo.. and the reason they created were to celeb an international artist which popular in our country. Ok, the reason is fine but why not open the category to other border country like thai, indonesia and s'pore. Why only korea?? I guess 'they' try to come closer to islamic country now... thru our tv station mainly. Look how they ruined SA with SJ concert and how all the religious girls with burqa in line went to their concert. Madness. Btw, i'm from m'sia.

scha

Established
It’s like a global kpoop takeover.... Insane how they have such an effect on fans everywhere. Scary to see more and more people being sucked into their spell
Yes, not forget to mention the stage and concept are slowly have illumin4ti symbol. Guess, entertainment is such an easy door to affect most people in this world subconsciously. I remember when I no longer into watching tv nor online any social medias, ppl are think I'm conservative and not uptodate. And I'm like "lost", couldn't even get together with them and being isolated. Another thing happened, my friend suddenly called any cat she found as Lucif3r bcs of the netflix movie she watched.

ferrybabe

Hey guys. I'm really happy to see this thread being active nowadays and since I saw some comments about suh0 and ch@ny30l and their "affairs", I would like to contribute talking about k4i. This can be a controversial topic, since he had two public date scandals, but some stuff about him are too strange to ignore.

If you're an ex0-l for a while, you must at least aknowledge that the most famous ship he's involved with is k4is00, the ship with (d.0/kyung_s00) from the same group. It was really famous during their debut back in 2012, getting attention on Naver search engine as one of the most researched names (even getting number 1 spot).

Ships are polemic for a lot of reasons and a base for fanservice, which companies enjoy to increase the hype to the group. Selling merchandise, going on group/couple interviews or reality shows... It can be really positive.

But with k4is00, it seems the opposite happened. Instead of the eSeM pushing them to do activities together, it didn't happen. Actually, in 2013, it was revealed that k4i and d.0 (who used to be roommates since their debut days) started to dorm with other people, completely dissociating their image from each other. And it's weird, especially considering the predebut fics of them being a little too... intimate, perhaps?
1569190178707.png
1569190226665.png

1569190318558.png
This pic is the most intriguing of them all. Not just because of their position, but because the original had a disclaimer, in korean, to not post it around. What happens in general? Koreans tend to have private forums (more private than this one) to gossip and share their content. If k4i and d.0 are just one of many planned ships for ex0, why the secrecy? (The version of this pic with the disclaimer I found is in a bad quality, but you can look for it on google and find it yourself).

Talking about them until 2016 may be far fetched because although they weren't fully promoted by eSeM (compare with t4emin/k4i or even ch@ny3ol/b43khyun or x1um1n/ch3n), they still interacted to the point the got more shippers (what could mean their interactions were genuine. And since they were always known as "behind the scenes couple", nothing changed much about them and how fans perceived them).

But then, k4i was caught on his dating news with Kryzt4l back in April 1st. Before that, coincidentially, a rumor began to spread in March 2016 about a same sex couple inside a kpop group. It said especifically that "The same-sex couple that they will be revealing are two members in the same group and are trending idols that are expected to cause a ripple in the industry. The outlet is currently preparing for the inevitable lawsuit that will result from the report." (korean source). Many people speculated about 1nf1nite and b(t)s, but ex0 also match that clue. After all, they were still at the peak of their success in 2015. Besides, b(t)s wasn't the bomb they are rn, so maybe it would be harder for them to conceal a scandal like this. But which kp0p company has the money and ways to do so? Also, another blind item about it appeared, mentioning the couple was dating (at the time) for five years, but that wouldn't exclude newer groups, since the training period also counts.

So more or less 20 days after this rumor getting huge attention both in Korea and overseas (since someone translated it to international fans), k4i was reported dating. On the same day ex0 had a schedule and k4i was really sad, as expected (a video of this day, shows how much he avoided the crowd, blinked multiple times). The catch here is that, on the same day, d.0 also showed signals of being sad.

1569194542396.png

Why would he display such emotions if nothing bad (technicaly) happened to him? Just because his friend/band mate was caught dating?

There's also a video from back 2015 of their concert in Shanghai where fans caught k4i calling d.0 "jagi" (0:10 seconds), a term only used by couples to address each other. It could be supported not only by the lipsync, but also SUh0's reaction after k4i said the word is displeased (probably because there was a translator nearby who could have heard it too).

This being said (just the tip of the iceberg honestly, this whole subject is so weird), I wouldn't be surprised if d.0 going to the army earlier could be a way to make k4i free from controversy. After all, Sup3rm is also part of Capitol Records, which means the group and its members will have exposure overseas. If this rumors of the same sex couple are correct and if k4i and d.0 are the couple mentioned, eSeM couldn't risk them to be caught again, this time by american papparazzis. Korean media was able to bury the proof, but the american ones wouldn't be so easily deceived.

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
Perhaps this SopperM?...

Btw guys, previously I do said its weird that TM come to indonesia just bcs their tv station anniversary. Now, even my country is "joining the club". I mean, we have a tv station which organized a yearly award for popular local artist in my country. Suddenly this year they even created a new category for Popular Korean Artist! Wth. I mean, all this while this award were for local artist yo.. and the reason they created were to celeb an international artist which popular in our country. Ok, the reason is fine but why not open the category to other border country like thai, indonesia and s'pore. Why only korea?? I guess 'they' try to come closer to islamic country now... thru our tv station mainly. Look how they ruined SA with SJ concert and how all the religious girls with burqa in line went to their concert. Madness. Btw, i'm from m'sia.
I am pleased you have same mind like me hahaha. I want to tell but you have told. Thank you. Yeah they're trying to get closer to Islamic country. And you know there is an award in Indonesia invites nctea 127 for celebrating that award. It's Indonesian award. Not Indonesian music award. Why do they invite nctea 127? And for Woo Hye Mi, I am not surprised if it's for sooperM. But I am sure she is for them. She passed away before Taymin's teasers, didn't she?