Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

cadiz

Star
trailer 3

Arrives to a place surrounded with dead flowers....he has a very weird looking ring
suddenly he see Taemin (why?) and then he starts to dance like possesed

It looks like Taemin will be the main focus of this group, he appears in this video for no reason

Shuna

Star
trailer 3

Arrives to a place surrounded with dead flowers....he has a very weird looking ring
suddenly he see Taemin (why?) and then he starts to dance like possesed

It looks like Taemin will be the main focus of this group, he appears in this video for no reason
Taemin has an umbrella over her head. It has been found that the umbrella (in addition to the flower) symbolizes Satan. In Taeyong's he is next to a recorder. Ten dance with frenzy. They have different concerts or BTS was manipulating with strings, like dolls. Idols are people who must follow prebuilt scripts. Super M, will surely represent all the practices of the industries. In any case, it's gone for. Baekhyun represents the programmed, Taeyong the sacrificed, Ten the manipulated, the dancer.
And Taemin Satan who appears at each clip:
- In the trailer of Baekhyun that represents the light in EXO. Taemin appears on the pyramid (symbol of light) instead of the third eye, spreading the arms cross, symbol of the goddess Isis (Satan).
- In the trailer he sits on the left side of the table, in the middle a recorder (symbol last message of the one who dies?).
- In Ten's, he is under an umbrella, with a symbol of a flower that I still can not understand the symbol.

cadiz

Star
Taemin has an umbrella over her head. It has been found that the umbrella (in addition to the flower) symbolizes Satan. In Taeyong's he is next to a recorder. Ten dance with frenzy. They have different concerts or BTS was manipulating with strings, like dolls. Idols are people who must follow prebuilt scripts. Super M, will surely represent all the practices of the industries. In any case, it's gone for. Baekhyun represents the programmed, Taeyong the sacrificed, Ten the manipulated, the dancer.
- In the trailer of Baekhyun that represents the light in EXO. Taemin appears on the pyramid (symbol of light) instead of the third eye, spreading the arms cross, symbol of the goddess Isis (Satan).
- In the trailer he sits on the left side of the table, in the middle a recorder (symbol last message of the one who dies?).
- In Ten's, he is under an umbrella, with a symbol of a flower that I still can not understand the symbol.
Oh you are right!! I didn't notice but Taemin appears in the other trailers aswell....
He is the "boss" of the group....and the main character :oops:

sandonthebeach

Established

Shuna

Star
- Lucas, a member of the Illuminati, you can work with him without knowing it.

cadiz

Star
- Lucas, a member of the Illuminati, you can work with him without knowing it.
this trailer show him wearing the betta kitten clothes
So like you said: . Super M, will surely represent all the practices of the industries

First trailer: mind control
Second trailer: Sacrifice
Third trailer: possesed
Fourth trailer: betta kitten

in all trailers Taemin is present.......now I wonder what is Taemin trailer going to be like

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
in the trailer he goes into an elevator, goes to the lowest floor

This Lucas is probably the visual of the group? not familiar with them all but this one looks like a model
as soon as he arrives the lights go red and he appears dressed in betta kitten clothes... then Taemin appears making some very "subtle" hand horns o_O

Shuna

Star
in the trailer he goes into an elevator, goes to the lowest floor

This Lucas is probably the visual of the group? not familiar with them all but this one looks like a model
as soon as he arrives the lights go red and he appears dressed in betta kitten clothes... then Taemin appears making some very "subtle" hand horns o_O
With rings, I searched for links to the use of certain rings and noticed that they often used alliances, which he could also wear to the blows and the Taemin door. He also often depicts members with a groom's veil. I concluded that they were married to the devil. In the Illuminati families, it is a great honor for them to give a child to the devil.

Shuna

Star
this trailer show him wearing the betta kitten clothes
So like you said: . Super M, will surely represent all the practices of the industries

First trailer: mind control
Second trailer: Sacrifice
Third trailer: possesed
Fourth trailer: betta kitten

in all trailers Taemin is present.......now I wonder what is Taemin trailer going to be ike
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-942#post-201908

It also has a "game" which consists of pressing certain buttons. It is said that the ascendant becomes mad and begins to accelerate at full speed, until he returns to hell.

And going to the elevator, it can remind the RAP Monster's Wings (he represents all the members) that puts running to a phone, which appears in full of clip, I supposed that he received a message, an order of Satan:
Sans titre-1.jpg
Sans titre-1.jpg

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-942#post-201908

It also has a "game" which consists of pressing certain buttons. It is said that the ascendant becomes mad and begins to accelerate at full speed, until he returns to hell.

And going to the elevator, it can remind the RAP Monster's Wings (he represents all the members) that puts running to a phone, which appears in full of clip, I supposed that he received a message, an order of Satan:
View attachment 25508
View attachment 25509
thanks for the elevator info. All this Super M trailers are too obvious!!! And Taemin is just scary

He said he don't want to be leader (but that's a lie) look here:

Taemin declines to be leader of SuperM right away + members choose Baekhyun

Gogobebe

Rookie
Have you noticed that in EVERY Sup3rM trailer Ta3m1n always appears accompanied by GREEN colour?
2019-09-13 (6).png2019-09-13 (7).png2019-09-13 (10).png2019-09-13 (9).png
I won't be surprised if in the next ones he also appears with green motif...

I tried to find the meaning of green:

"Green has been directly associated with the ideas of resurrection and immortality...The aca-cia (the masonic evergreen) has been suggested as a symbol of a moral life or rebirth, and also of immortality. To the ancient Egyptians, green was the symbol of hope.

The Grand Lodge of Scotland has adopted green as its emblematic colour, and, in varying shades, it is incorporated in the dress and fur-nishings of degrees and Orders beyond the Craft in English, Irish and Scottish Freemasonry."
http://www.masonicworld.com/education/files/apr02/include/colour_symbolism_in_freemasonry.htm

"Green, being the unchanging color of the various evergreen trees, shrubs, and so forth, is, in the symbolistic system of Masonry, the color symbolic of the unchanging immortality of all that is divine and true. This conception Masonry has received from the ancients, more particularly the Egyptians. For example, with the Egyptians, as noted above, Ptah was pictured as having green flesh. Also, the goddess Pascht, the divine preserver, and Thoth, the instructor of men in the sacred doctrines of truth, were both painted with green flesh. So the Mason, adhering once more, as he so often does, to the conceptions of the Egyptians, chooses for his symbol of the immortality of the soul which he knows to be divine and true an object, the acacia, whose color is unchanging green."
http://www.masonicdictionary.com/colors.html

Well, generally it's connected with immortality...

On the commercial market green is obviously associated with money and wealth.

But I've also found this:

''An alternative color scheme that is used:
DARK EMERALD GREEN. This color is assigned to the AntiChrist-Satan alter(s). Green is the occult color for Satan and happens to be the most sacred color. Few people outside of Satanists know that Green is more sacred for them than any other color."
This meaning is probably more adequate

Last edited:

scha

Established
Have you noticed that in EVERY Sup3rM trailer Ta3m1n always appears accompanied by GREEN colour?
View attachment 25552View attachment 25553View attachment 25557View attachment 25555

"Green has been directly associated with the ideas of resurrection and immortality...The aca-cia (the masonic evergreen) has been suggested as a symbol of a moral life or rebirth, and also of immortality. To the ancient Egyptians, green was the symbol of hope.

The Grand Lodge of Scotland has adopted green as its emblematic colour, and, in varying shades, it is incorporated in the dress and fur-nishings of degrees and Orders beyond the Craft in English, Irish and Scottish Freemasonry."
http://www.masonicworld.com/education/files/apr02/include/colour_symbolism_in_freemasonry.htm

"Green, being the unchanging color of the various evergreen trees, shrubs, and so forth, is, in the symbolistic system of Masonry, the color symbolic of the unchanging immortality of all that is divine and true. This conception Masonry has received from the ancients, more particularly the Egyptians. For example, with the Egyptians, as noted above, Ptah was pictured as having green flesh. Also, the goddess Pascht, the divine preserver, and Thoth, the instructor of men in the sacred doctrines of truth, were both painted with green flesh. So the Mason, adhering once more, as he so often does, to the conceptions of the Egyptians, chooses for his symbol of the immortality of the soul which he knows to be divine and true an object, the acacia, whose color is unchanging green."

DARK EMERALD GREEN. This color is assigned to the AntiChrist-Satan alter(s). Green is the occult color for Satan and happens to be the most sacred color. Few people outside of Satanists know that Green is more sacred for them than any other color."

As u mention ta3min and rebirth... I just found this video of 5h!nee interview. When host asked if they can go back to 10 years ago would they still like to be in 5hinee? Ta3min answer is shocking me bcs I dont find his answer were relevant. Compared to on3w. his answered were to be the 2nd oldest in the group. Noted that was J0nghyun spot in 5hinee. And now in so0perM he really became the 2nd oldest member. I see this kind of related. And all the spotlight on him and appeared in every teaser shows that es-em really took a "good care" of him.
IMG_20190914_144651.JPG
IMG_20190914_144706.JPG
IMG_20190914_145538.JPG

scha

Established
Oh... I wasn't aware of that... :oops: Suspicious 'coincidence'....

Thank you for that information :)

Yaa.. from my pov, it's like they want to "rebuild" kpop industries with TM as the center this time. Previously JH get the spotlight but it doesn't seems really successful. Thus u can see slowly TM is overshadowing JH and have same verse / part as JH. Sometime he even sounds exactly like JH and I cant differentiate them both. At this point, I wonder if JH death is like a "reset". This new group probably is to replace bt5 and captures the whole world attention as they supposed to keep spreading agendas. With their slogan we are the future I see it about to "erase the past" and create a new phenomena.

cadiz

Star
This new group probably is to replace bt5 and captures the whole world attention as they supposed to keep spreading agendas. With their slogan we are the future I see it about to "erase the past" and create a new phenomena.
their whole slogan is so cringe "we are the future" The avengers of kpop o_O

And members like Taemin are close to enlistment.....why put them in a new group? he has all the spotlight so this looks like some kind of "reward" to him

bibi5

Rookie
View attachment 25552View attachment 25553View attachment 25557View attachment 25555

these scenes reminded me of "SHINee good evening" , a green light is displayed once taemin appeared, is this a coincidence or do you think they are connected in a way ?
-

Attachments

Gogobebe

Rookie
their whole slogan is so cringe "we are the future" The avengers of kpop o_O

And members like Taemin are close to enlistment.....why put them in a new group? he has all the spotlight so this looks like some kind of "reward" to him
These are the most famous guys from each group; sure, they probably won't last long in this configuration
As for me, I guess it's a simple move to catch the attention; after all - only money count :rolleyes: They want to take as much as they can
As time goes by they'll find other ideas to attract the attention of fans on an ongoing basis

these scenes reminded me of "SHINee good evening" , a green light is displayed once taemin appeared, is this a coincidence or do you think they are connected in a way ?
-
Oh I really doubt it's a coincidence... In kpop many things are strictly planned. I think that all this Taem1n's success was precisely planned :confused: He was kind of 'chosen' and we know what kind of forces it is connected with

I'm sorry that I put it that way, I might be wrong of course, it's just my way of thinking ;)