Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Dawah

Rookie
I don't know if you've heard about mandela effect,which ,well,speaking scientifically, deals with misremembering things .
Many people speculate that it is due to 'they' messing up with timelines or that it is a mass psyop to influence the psyche as they are planning something big and when the 'change' comes and people might notice the change,it will be convenient for 'them' to simply brand it as another ME. And much of the general public will accept it without questioning.
Yeah, I've heard about it but through internet trends, saw videos where people couldn't properly remember, for example, what a certain logo looked exactly like. Some say that he was a mason and well he did certain things
nelson-mandela-the-afrikan-33-freemason-r2-00-5674281.png
At the end of the day these trends lead people to a state of confusion and they will be more submissive to new age changes.

Miss Bunny

Established
*Peace Be Upon You All*

It has been a long time since my last visit...

Guys, I want your opinions about these two MVs that have many symbols but I can't understand their meaninthe. Even though they were published separately in two different times, but the concept, the ideas, even the movements look like the same.

I noticed that U-Know's MVs are getting darker since his discharge from the military service...

Kas

Rookie
*Peace Be Upon You All*

It has been a long time since my last visit...

Guys, I want your opinions about these two MVs that have many symbols but I can't understand their meaninthe. Even though they were published separately in two different times, but the concept, the ideas, even the movements look like the same.

I noticed that U-Know's MVs are getting darker since his discharge from the military service...
Wasn't it said before (by an insider) that he became a handler of younger S eM idols?

Miss Bunny

Established
Wasn't it said before (by an insider) that he became a handler of younger S eM idols?
First of all, thank you for your response.
Darling, I've read all what "the insider" said and I've even copied all what was written by him. But that's not what I'm asking for, I simply asked for "a detailed interpretation" of all symbols and signs that had been used in the both MVs and why were they being used.

Meiroo

Rookie
Hello everyone!
It's the first time I write here. I found this thread by chance, I was looking for something else, also about kpop. I am very glad that I found a place where people have realistic thinking! I think you are from another dimension, because I haven't known such amazing people in my life!

I want to say that English is the third one for me so I apologize for mistakes!

I've read many of your discussions but I would ever want to be able to do that! It's like a book! The best detectives! I would very much like to be a detective!

I want to tell you how it all started:

My best friend is a Bts fan. Until then, I had not even heard of Korea. The first Korean I was listening to was Psy. But I thought he was chinese. I was contradicting with my aunt, she said that he is korean and I said that he is chinese. I did not know what "Korean" means. ‍♀ I was 10 years old.. and I did not have a phone.

Thanks to her, I gave them a chance.

I immediately became obsessed! I was 14, but I have never been obsessed with anything before.
I was not listening to anything else. I did not want anything else.
After that something serious happened! I started to stop believing in God. I am Christian, and I always prayed and talked to God before bedtime. I had dreams with Him before. Very beautiful dreams! In some even
I saw who hurt my family. I think I was endowed with a gift!

I did not understand why I do not want to believe in Him anymore! I was thinking of all the beautiful dreams, but something was trying to keep me away.. Bad things started to happen to me! Three times, when I was asleep, I felt that something was coming into me, as I started to shake, and screamed when that thing was coming out of me. I was very afraid! VERY! I told my friend, but he did not believe me.. Nobody believes.. but I know you will believe me.
Then I started to pray again and believe in Him, again. But at every Bts comeback I started to stop believing. I did not want that.. I was fighting with myself.. I was in a little depression. I felt just that they could cure me. I was so skinny and unhealthy. But I felt fat beside the girls groups.. I tried to lose weight and I did a lot of exercise, but it did not work. After which I quit, so now I added weight. Now I'm chubby. Now, not before, as I thought.. But that's not important!

For a while, I started to gradually quit kpop.
I'm sure God takes care of me and does not want me to deal with them anymore!
Now, I do not listen to kpop anymore!

Thank you for reading all I wrote!

presenttense

Established
Hello everyone!
It's the first time I write here. I found this thread by chance, I was looking for something else, also about kpop. I am very glad that I found a place where people have realistic thinking! I think you are from another dimension, because I haven't known such amazing people in my life!

I've read many of your discussions but I would ever want to be able to do that! It's like a book! The best detectives! I would very much like to be a detective!

My best friend is a Bts fan. Until then, I had not even heard of Korea. The first Korean I was listening to was Psy. But I thought he was chinese. I was contradicting with my aunt, she said that he is korean and I said that he is chinese. I did not know what "Korean" means. ‍♀ I was 10 years old.. and I did not have a phone.

I immediately became obsessed! I was 14, but I have never been obsessed with anything before.
After that something serious happened! I started to stop believing in God. I am Christian, and I always prayed and talked to God before bedtime. I had dreams with Him before. Very beautiful dreams! In some even

I did not understand why I do not want to believe in Him anymore! I was thinking of all the beautiful dreams, but something was trying to keep me away.. Bad things started to happen to me! Three times, when I was asleep, I felt that something was coming into me, as I started to shake, and screamed when that thing was coming out of me. I was very afraid! VERY! I told my friend, but he did not believe me.. Nobody believes.. but I know you will believe me.
Then I started to pray again and believe in Him, again. But at every Bts comeback I started to stop believing. I did not want that.. I was fighting with myself.. I was in a little depression. I felt just that they could cure me. I was so skinny and unhealthy. But I felt fat beside the girls groups.. I tried to lose weight and I did a lot of exercise, but it did not work. After which I quit, so now I added weight. Now I'm chubby. Now, not before, as I thought.. But that's not important!

Welcome! :)

presenttense

Established
not kpop related but Epstein's island little black book was released today revealing all the names that were on his island
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html
DocumentCloud
Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book REDACTED
Source document contributed to DocumentCloud by John Cook (Gawker.com).

Some names of familiatrity: Al3c B@ldwinN@omi Campb3ll D@vid K0ch Henry Ki$$inger Rup3rt Murd0chJ0an & M3lissa R!vers K3vin Sp@cey!vanka Tr00mpR0bert Tr00mp (orange's brother) & his ex-wife Bl@ineChr!s Tuck3rChr!sty Turlingt0nB@rbara W@lters
names coded just in case.

Hello everyone!

My story is quite similar to you
I was also 14 when I first discovered BTS and my faith in God became strained since listening to Kpop
I am exactly in the same boat but I feel like you’ve been through worse can I dm you ?

Gogobebe

Rookie
Anyone listen to Monsta x new songs? Theirs too, one is called who do you love and another one is Minhyuk a mixtape ft joohoen. Ohh ya and who do you love has French Montana in it so that's weird.
Yes, I listened. With 'Who do youu love' it's honstly werid that it's literally song in english... They start to be more and more americanized
As for me the song of Minhayuk and Joooheon is really quirky and hard to listen ;/

cookietam

Rookie
nice to meet you too!! lets hope more people from that Jonghyun article can join us here, it seemed that a lot of them were aware of whats going on in the kpop industry and its hard to find kpop fans willing to discuss this issue

BTS started with a hip hop concept completely different to the one they have now, but they became successful only after they started telling the sad and suicidal stories.
You can even find the name of their future songs in their very first music video so it seems this was planned from the beggining of their career. almost like if they are some kind of experiment o_O

And I dont understand how the fans are not paying attention to their lyrics and how dark they are
I mean how can you read the lyrics to this song and not see something is terribly wrong?
Maybe it's just me but.. This screams MK-Ultra if you ask me. He's divided. I felt as if the 'real' J!m!n is asking for help but then his alter goes all 'want me' and etc. Scary.. He's sending mixed signals but they're there..?

cookietam

Rookie
By the way, have you guys ever heard of Victon? Probably not since they're not too popular. What do you think of them? I don't think they're necessarily involved with the Illuminati but then again Kpop as it is now.. Nothing's impossible.

Oh! I just found out one of the members (the rapper) produced a song about God (he calls him Jehovah, so I think it's safe to assume it's not satan )

The lyrics:

Attachments

Last edited:

Truthrevealer01

Established
By the way, have you guys ever heard of Victon? Probably not since they're not too popular. What do you think of them? I don't think they're necessarily involved with the Illuminati but then again Kpop as it is now.. Nothing's impossible.

Oh! I just found out one of the members (the rapper) produced a song about God (he calls him Jehovah, so I think it's safe to assume it's not satan )

The lyrics:
They might be under a cult who knows at this point..