Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Deadlylady

Established
B-v3lv3t had just released a new mv.

And its name is "Zimzalabim" It talks about putting a spell to be happy? It also give the feeling that life is a roller coaster.

Also there is some hints of alice in w0nderl@nd.

1560939212841.png

1560939260856.png

"Actually, the phrase you’re looking for is “Sim Sala Bim”.

These magic words were made popular by the famous professional magician Dante. (They also served as the name of his famous touring magic show.)

Professional magician Whit Haydn once used these words in his performances as a tribute to Dante. He explains: “Sim Sala Bim are nonsense syllables from a Danish nursery rhyme. Dante used them in his show, saying they meant ‘A thousand thanks.’ He said that the more applause, the bigger the bow, and the more thanks that the Sim Sala Bim would mean.

‘Sim salabim’ is spoken by a Turkish alchemist with magical powers in the early medieval folk play entitled Robyn Hode: A Mummers Play: “I have here a potion, brought from the east. It is called the golden elixir, and with one drop I will revive Robyn Hode with these magic words: ‘Sim Salabim.’ Rise up young man, and see how your body can walk and sing.”

1560939108690.png1560947345105.png

Sim sala bim is also the Swedish equivalent of ‘Abracadabra,’ and is known in other Scandinavian cultures as well."

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-zim-zim-zala-bim-considered-to-be-magic-words

"Abracadabra": The word is of Hebrew or Aramaic origin, being derived either from the Hebrew words 'ab' (father), 'ben' (son), and 'ruach hakodesh' (holy spirit), or from the Aramaic 'avra kadavra', meaning 'it will be created in my words'.
Origins:
It's from the Aramaic phrase avra kehdabra, meaning “I will create as I speak”. The source is three Hebrew words, ab (father), ben (son), and ruach acadosch (holy spirit). It's from the Chaldean abbada ke dabra, meaning “perish like the word”.

Avada Kedavra: It means "let this thing be destroyed". The modern version can be considered as Abracadabra. Stupefy: The English dictionaries define stupefy as "make (someone) unable to feel or think properly" .

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
dear god that Red Velvet song is absolutely horrible. kpop is really going down hill....all symbolism and no real music
These groups are releasing just noise

And in the comment section of Red Velvet music video you see their fans saying "I didnt like it at first but I listened in repeat and now I love it"....these kids are so brainwashed its sad

HangingThread

Established
I can't believe people are forcing themselves to love that song. It sounds like straight jibberish... just a bunch of sounds thrown together. It's bad. Like what even is the song??? The fans are like "I love that they don't stick to one concept" , "After listening for hours, I'm addicted to it" , "Red Velvet worked hard, let's support them no matter what". Like what??? The song is bad! Just admit that they dropped a bad, jibberish, horrible song.

Kronos389

Rookie
dear god that Red Velvet song is absolutely horrible. kpop is really going down hill....all symbolism and no real music
These groups are releasing just noise

And in the comment section of Red Velvet music video you see their fans saying "I didnt like it at first but I listened in repeat and now I love it"....these kids are so brainwashed its sad
Kpop is going nowhere it will be bigger next decade, Gen 3 are over tho, the companies/labels are starting to sabotage and weakening already establish groups to pave the way for Gen 4.

~JC~

Veteran
Greetings everyone

I apologize for posting randomly in between. But I thought I should show this vid here.
The real stuff starts from the 13:00 min mark. Yesterday I randomly came across this vid. It talks about Hertz, about v2k, about the occult and more. And in the vid they also make it clear to become aware of those stuff so that we can protect ourselves from the evil. And we shouldn't make it consume us.

GOLD! So much great info in that video, I was surprised! and fuunny too :D

PotatoSalad

Rookie
hi i know somebody already talked about RV's comeback but i will be adding my 2c :p

Soooo, first of all. This comeback was really so, disappointing? I mean for reals, $m had such a good chance to make a cute and TASTEFUL mv showcasing every era, maybe a going down memory lane type thing, show footage of the gals bonding with one another or going through old sets.. yes, I would've personally thought that would've been much more charming than what we got, even if RV didn't really have symbolism clean concepts, would've still made for a cute MV. But yeah, honestly what made this comeback a bit less ew was the album cover (which at least had references to past RV things) and a few of the b-sides.

Secondly, let's get in to the symbolism. Awwww yeah, PotatoSalad's symbolism analysis, here we go!
-The name of the song is obviously a reference to magic, casting spells, y'know, all that not so good stuff. We can see references to magic a lot in this MV, like the invisible people and the... "cursed" tickets?
-Crescent moons were EVERYWHERE, well, not really, but they were there enough for me to say they filled at least 10% of the mv. There was a scene with wendy on a moon I think? (we'll get in to that in a later point) and the moons were plastered on their outfits in black and red a lot.
-Speaking of red and black, we see that A LOT in this mv, including the elevator (i know, S U S P) which had a striped interior that had yes, red and black.
-We could see lots of references to the girl's heads being in the clouds, probable reference to disassociation, one of the scenes included balloons (it was joy's i'm p sure) if that adds any more significance. (oh and there was a reference to irene as a "god" possibly? idk tho i just thought that cos her face took up most the screen lol)
-Pillars and curtains (i saw here before that they symbolize places where they perform bad magic ooo)
-References to wonderland (the teacup scenes, the carnival.. ok y'know what? the WHOLE mv yikes)
-Hypnotism symbolism (oo that rhymed) with purple and black, one of which was conveniently placed in one of the girl's eyes in one scene which takes me to my next point;
-One eye symbolism (of course, what's new lol) and the 6 eye symbol (and peace symbol if you're that in to bashing all symbolism)
-References to the girls being watched by a camera?
-Candy. Uuuuh, y'know, just don't accept candy from strangers y'all.
-Lots of duplication
-Floating animals (which also includes a yeri scene in the clouds once again on a unicorn, yup, don't act like i didn't see you unicorn, ya evil little rascal lolol)

And last but not least, the worst wardrobe choices I've seen in a kpop mv so far. Seriously, this is the BIGGEST offense to God, how dare the stylists do the girls SO dirty?? it literally looks like they just slapped fabrics together for the sake of "fashion".. but they failed.. y'all really out here making wendy a green furry blob and joy wearing dreads.. big yikes. Honestly at this point no wonder all the girls are all just kind of dead inside, I feel bad for them lol and I hope they get out of this horrid scene as soon as possible. And I hope that they are able to get better stylists cos HONEY, i will never get over how ugly this mv was.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk lol

(also wendy's opening verse is stuck in my head and it makes me SO mad *fake smile* ziMzAlAbImmMMmm :D )

also here's another suspicious release that was very recent, it basically featured the word magic and a SUCH in your face reference to the 6 eye symbol LOL (y'all i literally can't with this) the where even flashing it in an eye clinic with the eye chart thing saying 999 CONVENIENTLY enough.

Truthrevealer01

Established
Seems like Kpop is in a chaotic transistion phase.Most songs(dalla dalla,zimzalabim,any s.k song)sound so chaotic and upbeat in a causing a heart attack way.Reminds me of American pop mid 2009s?

And a lot of people wonder why most kpop groups dont promote well or go to Japan..
Well most kpop companies are prostitution fonts and A list idols or actors are propably on high demand and in a sugar baby/daddy situation

Also i cant stand people who stan companies or say papa yg or jyp dad and stuff.Mind you they are men surrounded by beautuful people.God knows what happens backstage and one thing for sure its not family friendly...
Ive somewhat been in my own country indystry and know a thing or two..

bibi5

Rookie
Bride of satan.
It involves ritualistic marriage ceremony and s3x magick and invoking lilith,the rumoured 1st wife of adam and also the wife of satan.Lilith is considered a demon that demands child sacrifices and is considered an icon of feminist movement and abortion rights movement.Satanists believe that satan himself comes to seal the deal by having relations with the brides.
Katy p3rry wore a veiled red dress in one of the met galas,symbolising the bride in that ceremony.
View attachment 23321
And they showed this in new sabrina netflix series where sabrina becomes satan's bride.series explained further in vc article
View attachment 23322
your post reminded me of the photo teaser of taemin's first japanese album

Attachments

presenttense

Established
Some of red velvets lyrics in their new song are disturbing:

Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 12.25.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 12.39.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 12.39.32 PM.png
Also I recently I came across one of twices/sixmix predebut activities and found pictures from a fashion show they did and I came across SO much symbolism. look at the mini birdcages on their heads and used as their props. Bird cages much like butterflies are prominent symbols in mind control/ MK ultra programmingScreen Shot 2019-06-25 at 12.18.24 PM.png

Audrey hepburn at the 1972 infamous r0thschild costume party
Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 12.20.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 12.20.23 PM.png

Attachments

Lee Soyoung

Some of red velvets lyrics in their new song are disturbing:

View attachment 23392

View attachment 23394
View attachment 23393
Also I recently I came across one of twices/sixmix predebut activities and found pictures from a fashion show they did and I came across SO much symbolism. look at the mini birdcages on their heads and used as their props. Bird cages much like butterflies are prominent symbols in mind control/ MK ultra programmingView attachment 23395

Audrey hepburn at the 1972 infamous r0thschild costume party
View attachment 23397
View attachment 23398
there are many idols who have umbrellas in their mvs

It's okay if you take un umbrella when it's raining but when it's in mvs or on photoshoots it's sure that it has some kind of meaning

for example: IU has alot of umbrella photoshoots

Cmu4lNcUMAAxcHo.jpg

IU.full.160363.jpg

IU.full.2324.jpg

IU.full.31381.jpg

original.jpg

IU's BIBBI has alot of umbrellas symbolysm

large.jpg
DpMOatMUYAAkF5s.jpg
images.jpeg
99F3364D5BBDFDFF2E.jpeg9c17a7a464f1eed60a2939a57d64dacd.jpg

Lee Soyoung

there are many idols who have umbrellas in their mvs

It's okay if you take un umbrella when it's raining but when it's in mvs or on photoshoots it's sure that it has some kind of meaning

for example: IU has alot of umbrella photoshoots

View attachment 23399

View attachment 23400

View attachment 23401

View attachment 23402

View attachment 23408

IU's BIBBI has alot of umbrellas symbolysm

View attachment 23403
View attachment 23404
View attachment 23405
View attachment 23406View attachment 23407
Izone Sakura had an umbrella photoshoot in colour mv trailer:
SociableOblongAphid-poster.jpg
Dqn3ZYSXcAALWPz.jpg

her other photos:
61758788_335603593775365_8955338830522093033_n.jpg
a5178db1e7b1cedfed651cb5e3d8fd60.jpg
images (1).jpeg
0-20.jpg

Dawah

Rookie
The second pgoto in second link where she has a hand over her mouth with rt eye closed is similar to that of bt5's leader's photo
View attachment 23509
And in comments,people are talking about illuminati.

Also,her account name is intriguing.
Jennyrubyjane?.......ruby as in ruby slippers of dorothy=wizard of oz programming.
Yeah, her photos reminded me of that Joon's photoshoot where he also covered his one eye and mouth. And seems like people increasingly become aware of this symbolism.

Dawah

Rookie
Yes,awareness is greater now.
Remember the proverb 'ignorance is bliss'?
The bliss is for those behind the curtain,running the show as, unaware audience=no questions=no opposition=the shitshow can go on.
Afterall,knowledge is power.
But,I have a doubt.Are people being made aware of all this intentionally in a bid to ,well in new age terms,to raise the consciousness of the planet as we enter into the new age,the age of aquarius?Fifth age of man,transhumanism and all that.
Because,even if one becomes aware of it,it's not like they can do anything about it.You can't just avoid it.It's everywhere.
It is coming to the point of 'them' mocking and taunting those who are aware and saying,"Well?You know now!What can you do?"*cue evil laughter*
After all,those societies believe in informing the people about their plans before-hand to negate their karma and getting consent by familiarity.

Just some thoughts.:)
I also thought that they could form a false opposition to make people like us who question the agendas pushed by them less rebellious. To makes us much invested in them so that we would waste all our energy on speculating and to make those unaware used to their ideology. Anyways there should always be a golden mean. But I feel like they are planning for something big to come.