Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
I don't think that the fame as bts right now needed some "simple" sacrifice, in the past yes perhaps. There's rumored about v's grandma being sacrifice etc. But now, i think the devil demand something big.
Please don't forget the moonchild and their sole purpose.

The beatles with john, nirvana with kurt, shinee with jonghyun, x japan with hyde. Remembered they're big scenes in music history

Here, lots of things already being dicuss.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-892#post-188361
I noticed a lot of rappers dying lately as you know there words can be considered controversial.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Hi guys, i am new in here. i've found this forum 2 weeks ago its all bcs my curiosity on Jonghyun death that bring me here. after all, we are all (at least in here) suspicious with his death & knew that JH is killed by the 'big bad boys'. i see you guys here have shared so many info/theories/conspiracy etc regarding illumin4ti, m4son... i considered myself as toooo late to interupt the discussion here (which i try to read all posts in here. currently i'm on page 153. pheww~ still alot to read!). after yearss you guys been posting in here, i somehow get to see a better picture now. (sorry for bringing up old post, but i'll show you)

This is photo from JH photobook. OP1

I'm not remember any bad event after 8th April 2018 (Jonghyun bday) BUT i do remember that suddenly US4 are banning HUAWEI phone from its country. they dont have any problem when S4msung is leading on the top5 market. but when huawei who came with first 5G tech this us4 (or shall we call biggest illumin4ti agent) banned its user. WW3 is no more about bombing and killing but its more into tech-war. from these article above i get to see WHY US4 are banning huawei. huawei is a company from Chin4. (US4 & CHIN4 were never a friend - both try to win the world..) as we know SK is now have been one of the illumin4ti agent. (prove are those idols, MVs with symbolism even the lyric are creepy and abt summoning the demons). and S4msung brand were from SK. these two country have work together to spread the NWO agenda. i am sure SK are still struggling to improvise this 5G tech to imply the transhumanism agenda. but since huawei is tech-power, us4 have to interupt & overcome this 'problem' by banning their phones. isnt it suspicious that us4 banning huawei to use all its apps. the "china spying on user" is so not a relevant reason to banned them as iphone, even FB, g0ogle, inst4gram, gm4il etc ARE SPYING ON US all this while!

View attachment 22576
*probably with its 5G tech, huawei are no1 now.. but us4 cant let this ruined the illumin4ti agenda

i hope everyone can see that illumin4ti is not just revolved around kp0p. its not between the big 3 group in kp0p. it is USING kp0p as their medium to spread the agenda thru the music to affect our subconscious mind. u can see who's into music (no matter if its kp0p, hollyw0od etc) will defend their interest, idols/ songs with all their heart - not to say they've become easily hot-tempered even within small things, ignorant, rude & more negative vibes. if u dont believe try to pick up a fight with any fandom, u'll die of heartbreak with their mentality.. illumin4ti is a kind of new 'religion' that everyone even the pious one can join them. after all its about worship the same 1 SAT4N. SK & j4pan were so into this agenda bcs they're (many) atheist and not so into religion. even if you're pious, sat4n still can seduced u with world luxury (LIES) - money,fame,wealth, health & beauty. u can see how they all-out in spreading the agenda - with one eye, ritual dance, hand symbol, catchy song with actual lyric of summoning demons - NO HIDE ("impressively" ppl think its normal nowadays)!

Jonghyun death is really an eye-opener and an "opening ceremony" to their biggest agenda. his death is not just for BTS.. it is for WHOMEVER is sign under this illumin4ti. i believed this elite have recruit his agent in each of our country. i can say, no country is clean from this evil even the so-called pious one moreover the one with many atheist. overall Jonghyun is a sacrifice to start the NEW WORLD.... why Jonghyun? bcs the demon choose him after he have gain the time of his life, probably the handler dont need him too (bcs his death are giving more benefits & money now..). (see after his death, SK name go around the world, on the billboard, everyone become insane & kept talking abt them (BTS obviously, from SK) & everyone trying to learn kore4n language! why in SK? bcs SK ppl is so 'hard core' (believe/practice in occult, ritual etc) that they can obey every demon demands. plus the high rate of suicide (make it as acceptable easy reason to 'escape' even from murd3ring such a famous person) compare to us4, who rather work in silent. sorry for any offended words, this is just my theory..

I believe that Jonghyuns death paved the way too. He gained mega attention when he died and so many new fans .

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
In reviewing an old report, I thought about the pyramids in the clip of C_BX Yeah! Mama (I'm going to do an article later on this, he has a lot of recent reference from other groups). In this clip the pyramids are stretched, one must know at the base, the shape of the pyramid was to represent the sunbeam, and with time, the pharaoh was placed in a burial chamber instead of the pineal gland. The light is thus represented in two different ways, which has become different symbols in alchemy…:
Sans titre-1.jpg
By cons I have no explanation yet, why they are raised. I take this opportunity to make a finding on the right of the image, the moon is held by a son as a balloon.

Truthrevealer01

Established
Guys,I don't remember if anyone has analysed str@y kids' mvs before.
I just watched their 'my p@ce' mv and am overwhelmed with all the subliminal messaging and programming.

Here goes my analysis.

Beginning with the many glitches,which are symbolic of different alters trying to take over the subject and also similar to white noise used in hypnosis,so,in a way,it is preparing the viewer for the subliminal messaging.
The many diamond symbols on their shirts are similar to one eye symbols and also symbolic of the union of feminity and masculinity in alchemy.
There are a lot of clover leaf symbols on their shirts.Right now,clover leaf is related to paedophilia,with some pedo movements using it as their logo.
When the vocals start,there is a red car with 6666 written on it and a ok sign(666).The song begins with nananana.Moon goddess who is synonymous with feminine divinity and ishtar, is referred to as innana or simply nana.The occultists believe that moon gives power to artists and hence,these artists worship moon.When they sing nananana,they are referring to moon goddess,taking her blessings.
Paedophile spiral signs.Oral fixation.
So many,so many hand signs.One eye signs.
Obligatory saturn worship with one in the middle and others forming a circle around them.
lgbtq imagery with rainbow colored tyres.
An image of a person on white horse which is symbolic of apocalypse as death rides on a white horse at the end of the world=one of the 4 horsemen of apocalypse.Also,in tarot,death card with similar imagery is card no.13.
At 1:21 sec,you can see 223 behind the singer,which is an inverse of 322=skull& bones.That's what this str@y kids belong to.
The dancing in the tunnel which is kind of a tribute to princess di who died in a tunnel and who these occultists consider as a symbol of venus/moon.
At 1:48,you can see the guy throwing out horn sign and also sticking out his tongue.He is in red.This guy represents satan in this mv.He also seems to be dissociating a lot in the mv.
At 2:45,the person is strategically placed so that only 666 can be seem on the car alongwith the word bunny(disney programming)
At 3:05,everyone bows around the one in the centre.He represents sun.
And of course all the dualistic patterns both on the singers and in the background people.
I havent watched a whoke video of them.Too much gliches and noisy music.Causes me an instant headache.Wgen i first saw them i thought of bts.It seems they copy their style but still most 3rd gen groups are boring

Turquoise

Rookie
Greetings! Im a long-term lurker here from 2017 December on. I was doing fine with not being a fan or being addicted to music. Yet the past weeks I have been addicted to ta3mi n's songs. I realized I was being addicted yet I couldnt stop. So deep in me I hoped that someone would save me from this feeling. That's when, right then, I scrolled on YouTube and clicked on his dance practice video. I watched that a few times already but only then noticed the handsign he did before starting while he sat on the ground. So when I saw that I immediate pushed my screen to pause and close the YouTube. I guess somewhere in me I still thought that it would be okay to listen to his songs. Also because I was a fan of him from my childhood on it was difficult for me to accept it. Looks, appearances and the way someone looks clean on the outside can really be deceiving. So now I realized it's not okay and that by listening to one song it becomes two songs and before you know it you're listening to it for weeks.
20190609_185637.jpg
So in the pic if you look at his hand you can see the sign. If you write on youtube: taemin dance practice ver. It's the first vid with the Japanese letters on the title. Although I don't recomend anyone to watch it because, yea.

It's so sly how we get lured by tiny steps that ends up in big ones.

Turquoise

Rookie
I didn't watch the video but,based on what you said if he did that sign before starting the dance,it could be that he is doing some spell/prayer to channel an entity.I know,I know,it might seem too far-fetched,but,is it with these kp0p people?
This reminded me of that famous clip of lebron j@mes doing a satanic prayer before a game.

Also,I watched some trailer of taemin,'want',I think and some promotional pics and I thought that he looked weird,demonic in fact.
So,there's that.
Oh my... I didn't know that. Thank you for telling me. I really need to be more careful. And yes, the lyrics of 'want' are wierd too:

The moment you take me in you’ll be thirsting for more, incomplete. Creating the definition of heat. From instincts to reasoning. Will leave you wanting more, thirsting for more. This strange feeling in my fingertips, coming through. Taking over my senses. The heat, prisoner to it all
Will leave you wanting more, thirsting for more

Hot x2 teasing you slowly. Hot x2 making you fall for me without no limit. Hot x2 waking you up from the silence under your deep sea. Hot x2 will leave you wanting more, thirsting for more

This sweetness of the forbidden apple tempts you. The impulse awakens the senses. In this sweet flow. Will leave you wanting more, thirsting for more

scha

Established
I didn't watch the video but,based on what you said if he did that sign before starting the dance,it could be that he is doing some spell/prayer to channel an entity.I know,I know,it might seem too far-fetched,but,is it with these kp0p people?
This reminded me of that famous clip of lebron j@mes doing a satanic prayer before a game.

Also,I watched some trailer of taemin,'want',I think and some promotional pics and I thought that he looked weird,demonic in fact.
So,there's that.
Hi, i have question... is this also is part of prayer? u can see they did this one finger on mouth and pointing up / ear after they scoring & succeed? u can watch JH in this video doing this @ 5.00

and MH doing it at 0.26 in this video

i believed this were after their lucifer era. video was on 2010

Turquoise

Rookie
Greetings everyone

I apologize for posting randomly in between. But I thought I should show this vid here.
The real stuff starts from the 13:00 min mark. Yesterday I randomly came across this vid. It talks about Hertz, about v2k, about the occult and more. And in the vid they also make it clear to become aware of those stuff so that we can protect ourselves from the evil. And we shouldn't make it consume us.