Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

After watching bt5 and thinking that their performances are kind of mediocre(if you remove the loud and fast beats and factor in the cheerleader effect,you kind of see that they aren't that good),I checked other kp0p groups and found 3xo interesting.And there are many other talented groups who don't seem to get the recognition they kind of deserve.But,oh well,it is how that industry works.And most of them are anyway believed to be sold out.
3xo comes off really fake,but their music is good and better than some hyped groups.But then,I'm not taking any sides.:)
And,3xo has a lot of symbolism indeed.
Many people say that their debut mv mama is the most satanic or atleast one of the most satanic mvs ever.So,there's that.
yes, I agree there are many talented groups that are not taking what they deserve, and its unfair how everything is going to BTS, I never see anything special with them, I never understand the hype around them, but as you said, its how the industry works, and more specific, what the Illuminati want group to be famous based on there agenda
I keep hearing many are saying Exo are fake, but I want to know why many are saying that? and like any other Kpop group, they have many Illuminati symbolism and noticeably WW3 signs

About talented groups, I think Mamam00 are really talented though they aren't that hyped (as far as I know they're quite famous in Korea), but it seems to start changing... They were mentioned not long time age so I'm not sure if I should bring them on
I'm trying to detach myself from kp0p but I have to admit that I still like listening to some of their songs... I'm sorry if it sounds bad but even though they're also in this whole mess, I'd like to support them. I know that female idols have much more difficulies, that's why I feel really sorry for them...
I barely know Mamamoo, but I think they are somehow famous as I keep seeing there names
I made a post about them before if you interested https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/page-362#post-193604
I know it sound sick that possibly someone could sacrifice there family member, but I think its happen in this industry, I am not saying its sure it is, but it just speculation
and I understand the feeling of wanting to support them despite knowing all the missed up things in this industry, I feel the same about some groups in Kpop

Yes.
Now that you point it out,it is true that many and many anecdotes keep coming out about how 3xo are fake.As if everyone else in kp0p is not.Pfft.
Maybe this is a systematic bad propaganda of 3xo to make them less genuine while public are regaled with the stories of bt5 bonding.(which is fake as well,like everything else)
We all know that even with all its hype,people don't just stop with bt5.Once they have contact with kp0p,they will surely check other groups to see how that industry is.And due to their history,3xo will attract more attention.And if there are already many rumours that they are fake,then,people will naturally stay away from the group.
That bigheat plays dirty and someone earlier mentioned how bigb@ng's bad rep in the recent days could be because of bigheat as d1spatch is like their partners-in-crime these days.
More and more,it seems like everything in kp0p is revolving around bigheat and bt5.And for some,this might seem like a stretch.Like how can every scandal be linked with bt5?Definitely the world doesn't revolve around them.
But then,one has to understand that bigheat is trying to take over kp0p.And it isn't in a mood to share it's pedestal with anyone.
So,any and all competition will be dealt with.
I agree, its weird in Kpop these days, like everything is revolving around BTS, Kpop are very big industry with hundred of groups, and one just a group are selling and taking attention more than hundred of groups! thats not logical whatever that group could have talent
and they are now after Big Bang, and they successfully destroyed there reputation and image, which is everything in Kpop, and I think they would be going after EXO, but not yet now, may be after 3 to 5 years, or may be less who knows
there were petition to close dispatch, but of course it wouldn't going to be closed as it is government sponsored magazine with huge powerful people connection and with Bigshit
and you make good point on why EXO are famous with being fake, and Kpop fans doesn't actually realize that all Kpop group have fake bonds, not just EXO

PotatoSalad

Rookie

hey y'all! i'm just here to share some stuff i found recently.. hope y'all will find it interesting :3

first of all, t@e's new mv is mega susp to me, let's start off by saying right from the start of the mv you can tell there's gonna be a whole glitch thing goin' on, and surprise surprise, there is, yikess :/ There are many dualing colours (black and white) including a bright red that i'm honestly so sick of seeing at this point lol (why can't they use more creative colours?) we also see t@e sporting a really unnatural haircolour while she is depicted as a malfunctioning robot (i wasn't that shocked by that cos it's a japanese mv, they really like being robotic and stuff i noticed) still gross tho, t@e, u a human gurl, whatc'hu think you're doin'. Anyhow, when i first saw teasers i thought she was wearing animal print boots? correct me if i'm wrong though. There's also TONS of confusing imagry and ughh, that pile of chairs really bothered me cos ocd >: U T@e, clean ya dang room. Oh yea, she also looks pretty dead inside in many scenes so she is probably done with all the bs now too lol.

Sun^^ii has her insta profile as... the "love" symbol, and r@1n@ (from @fter $ch00l) had an inverted pentagram in her bio... that actually SHOOK me lmao.

also have y'all heard that m0nst@ X signed with m@d0na's company? can I also just say i'm terrified cos of that... I'm scared she's gonna "kiss" them (remember brit's kiss with her? yeah, ew.) and it doesn't help that her new "persona" has X in her name.. is it just me or does anybody else feel bad for the guys? their company, imo, are doing them pretty dirt dirty, exploiting them really bad I guess? Idk, hope y'all won't be mad at me cos I'm just a person who cares for everybody's well being, even if i don't really know the person.. : ///

one last thing, 7t7's member, k@i has a dad who is in the show bizz in china i think? and i found a picture of him doing the ok hand symbol so i was lowkey like "oh heil naw".

anyways, hope y'all could read all that with ease? xD i highkey also wanna know if there's anybody else who worries as much as i do about these groups.. i feel so naive when i do but i really just care too much RIPPP (it's kinda like watching somebody you knew from highschool going down a really bad path in their life if that makes sense?)

Deadlylady

Established
yes, I agree there are many talented groups that are not taking what they deserve, and its unfair how everything is going to BTS, I never see anything special with them, I never understand the hype around them, but as you said, its how the industry works, and more specific, what the Illuminati want group to be famous based on there agenda
I keep hearing many are saying Exo are fake, but I want to know why many are saying that? and like any other Kpop group, they have many Illuminati symbolism and noticeably WW3 signs
More than their music the "persona" they play is loved by the fans. The characters/avatar whatever. And of course their look. Heavy makeup and hair style. Them acting like cute toodlers etc. Unlike guys their age they always act in a "soft" and nice way with each other. Their many videos on youtube is what has made fans loved them. The music is just extra, some kind of drug to dull the brain and go wild to. They are the equivalent of disney characters that formed a boy band group.

Deadlylady

Established
Oh right, thank you so much! But yes, I agree... It's extremely horrific if her uncle's death was a sacrifice...
Few days ago I found a video with her and she seemed to be so genial and lovely, completely different from her stage image... Sad that music industry spoiled it
She puts quite a mask when she performs on stage. I have seen just a few of her performance and I was shocked to see her real self being this real and nice. In stage her facial expression, the dances she does etc she looks like a dominant person, almost someone with a bad temper. So I guess she is kind of mimicking her "idol".

More than their music the "persona" they play is loved by the fans. The characters/avatar whatever. And of course their look. Heavy makeup and hair style. Them acting like cute toodlers etc. Unlike guys their age they always act in a "soft" and nice way with each other. Their many videos on youtube is what has made fans loved them. The music is just extra, some kind of drug to dull the brain and go wild to. They are the equivalent of disney characters that formed a boy band group.
all of these things you mention every single Kpop groups I get to know does it, BTS aren't different, every Kpop groups have certain "cute" persona that designed by the company to appeal to the fans, nothing is new, and having heavy make up, some groups have much more make up than BTS, and about their music, they have some good music, but so is other Kpop groups, example like Big bang and EXO, they have really good music, and not less than BTS if not better

BTS fame are created by the media heavy exposure of them, and channels around the world featuring them, and others American celebrities liking them, its not more than that

Truthrevealer01

Established
all of these things you mention every single Kpop groups I get to know does it, BTS aren't different, every Kpop groups have certain "cute" persona that designed by the company to appeal to the fans, nothing is new, and having heavy make up, some groups have much more make up than BTS, and about their music, they have some good music, but so is other Kpop groups, example like Big bang and EXO, they have really good music, and not less than BTS if not better

BTS fame are created by the media heavy exposure of them, and channels around the world featuring them, and others American celebrities liking them, its not more than that
Sxariest things is to understand that most of our favourite singers or idols do have an entirely different personality than we get to see on tv.Ive noticed thought that even nost normal people nowadays seem to be fake and two faced.Media promotes narcissism and loving yourself first so people have become like animals steeping on each other...

Gogobebe

Rookie
Sxariest things is to understand that most of our favourite singers or idols do have an entirely different personality than we get to see on tv.Ive noticed thought that even nost normal people nowadays seem to be fake and two faced.Media promotes narcissism and loving yourself first so people have become like animals steeping on each other...
Exactly... :confused: Showing their true selves in the media would probably be unprofitable...

Truthteller

Veteran

BTS have more subliminal messages and a more intricate agenda than most Kpop groups. Their group dynamic feel more authentic and close compared to some other groups. They were marketed towards to west from the very start and gaining more popularity were handpicked to be promoted to everyone by maintream media. Music is way overrrated, they have some decent songs, but the overly autotuned voices just don’t do it for me, songs would have been much better if the vocals were strongers. Recent music is so underwhelming and generic and ironically the best selling which I simply dont get it. Idol was just bad, a mess of a song much like BP Kill this Love.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
I agree, its weird in Kpop these days, like everything is revolving around BTS, Kpop are very big industry with hundred of groups, and one just a group are selling and taking attention more than hundred of groups! thats not logical whatever that group could have talent
and they are now after Big Bang, and they successfully destroyed there reputation and image, which is everything in Kpop, and I think they would be going after EXO, but not yet now, may be after 3 to 5 years, or may be less who knows
there were petition to close dispatch, but of course it wouldn't going to be closed as it is government sponsored magazine with huge powerful people connection and with Bigshit
and you make good point on why EXO are famous with being fake, and Kpop fans doesn't actually realize that all Kpop group have fake bonds, not just EXO

Yes and as such SHINee too losing Jjong :( . A lot of groups being broken - it’s kinda weird that Sueng scandal, so many involved like that. Global domination for sure. I notice to more groups venturing out on world tours too.

yeah these days, everything seems fake, not just celebrities, even normal people, even food, we got GMO food, and all of these artificial smart cities, robot, every things are increasingly fake in this world

presenttense

Established