Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Truthrevealer01

Established
Why is Jo one talking about the fact that on the day of BP comeback, many disasters have happened. From bombings, fire in Korea, notre dame burning, coachella venue burning same day BP performed there, explosions in different countries, and today huge bombing killed almost 200 people in Sri Lanka. I noticed this kept happening ever since their CB day. But could it be betes too? And now Twice CB is near as well....all these killings and explosions around the world are sacrifices for these artists (or maybe just one of them) success? I mean why? They are already successful and well known. Besides, I just realised BP didn't get a single win with their KTL CB (it's been over 2 weeks) meanwhile betees is on their 3rd win already. Also I am very sure JYpee is super dark especially with his groups. I don't have concrete evidence but it is kinda obvious in a way especially with skz, Twicee and g0t7.
I dont think elites would go kill so many people for shitty kpop acts lol.Its a different reason they do this and has to do with terrorizing people and trying to shut french/sri lanka peole from protesting and speaking the truth like they were doing with the "yellow coat protests"

Whats connected to kpop sacrifice though is for sure jonghyuns death and mustb manager "accident".Now if this mustb group becomes known.I will know for sure what that means....

Fantastic9

Established
I dont think elites would go kill so many people for shitty kpop acts lol.Its a different reason they do this and has to do with terrorizing people and trying to shut french/sri lanka peole from protesting and speaking the truth like they were doing with the "yellow coat protests"

Whats connected to kpop sacrifice though is for sure jonghyuns death and mustb manager "accident".Now if this mustb group becomes known.I will know for sure what that means....
It just reminded me of Ar1ana gr@nde concert in m@nchester where many people died. A lot think it was sacrifice for her success. Then why was there sudden fire in Korea the day of BP CB? Why was there sudden fire on the day BP performed at coachella? There is random bombing in Mogadishu few days after their CB too. BP broke lots of new record for this CB and betes as well. I could be wrong but it's just my gut feeling tells me that the timing is too perfect to be just mere coincidence. RIP to the victims and let's pray and hope no more killings and disasters happen.

presenttense

Established
Why is Jo one talking about the fact that on the day of BP comeback, many disasters have happened. From bombings, fire in Korea, notre dame burning, coachella venue burning same day BP performed there, explosions in different countries, and today huge bombing killed almost 200 people in Sri Lanka. I noticed this kept happening ever since their CB day. But could it be betes too? And now Twice CB is near as well....all these killings and explosions around the world are sacrifices for these artists (or maybe just one of them) success? I mean why? They are already successful and well known. Besides, I just realised BP didn't get a single win with their KTL CB (it's been over 2 weeks) meanwhile betees is on their 3rd win already. Also I am very sure JYpee is super dark especially with his groups. I don't have concrete evidence but it is kinda obvious in a way especially with skz, Twicee and g0t7.
Don't forget the w33knd collaborated with rapper n@v just a month ago were there was a burning cross and burning buildings in the music vid.

Fantastic9

Established
Don't forget the w33knd collaborated with rapper n@v just a month ago were there was a burning cross and burning buildings in the music vid.
I guess it might be sacrifices for even western artists as well. If my guess is correct then this is just too sad. Innocent people dieing for the sake of some artist's success. Terrible.

Truthrevealer01

Established
It just reminded me of Ar1ana gr@nde concert in m@nchester where many people died. A lot think it was sacrifice for her success. Then why was there sudden fire in Korea the day of BP CB? Why was there sudden fire on the day BP performed at coachella? There is random bombing in Mogadishu few days after their CB too. BP broke lots of new record for this CB and betes as well. I could be wrong but it's just my gut feeling tells me that the timing is too perfect to be just mere coincidence. RIP to the victims and let's pray and hope no more killings and disasters happen.
Sadly i like their new song but noticed that continuously repeated words are like a spell of some sort.Well mind you that bp in order to go that popular not only have to sacrifice people but also themselves.Freemasons dont see women as people but more as "meat" and products and a woman cant go to 33rd higher level.Also the rituals are pretty horrific and that stopped me of wanting to become popular.

To all the people on this site.Dont know what ages you are but dont get caught up in all of this.Its good to be enlighted and know the truth but not end up being terrorized and scared.Live your life,embrace your soul,love each other and dont let this egotistic society get to you!

Fantastic9

Established
Sadly i like their new song but noticed that continuously repeated words are like a spell of some sort.Well mind you that bp in order to go that popular not only have to sacrifice people but also themselves.Freemasons dont see women as people but more as "meat" and products and a woman cant go to 33rd higher level.Also the rituals are pretty horrific and that stopped me of wanting to become popular.

To all the people on this site.Dont know what ages you are but dont get caught up in all of this.Its good to be enlighted and know the truth but not end up being terrorized and scared.Live your life,embrace your soul,love each other and dont let this egotistic society get to you!
I am glad I only listened to their new song once and don't remember the song whatsoever, for a long time now I trained my brain (Thank God for this) to delete anything bad, horrible, inappropriate harmful from my memory. Yeah that's why Bgs always gonna be on top of GGs regardless of how much these GGs sacrifice their virginity and body (sorry for bringing this up) whilst these Bgs don't have to go to that extreme.

I am thankful to God for being a person who is not tempted by fame and money to the point of doing immoral and horrible things. I know my limits and that money + fame is not a huge necessity in life. I value health, inner peace and freedom a lot. And by freedom I do not mean the freedom to do anything and everything including bad things but freedom to make my own choices and not be controlled.

God bless you all and let's continue to be good humans to each other, I mean life is too short to live as a puppet and do things you will regret but no time to go back and change them.

I am glad I only listened to their new song once and don't remember the song whatsoever, for a long time now I trained my brain (Thank God for this) to delete anything bad, horrible, inappropriate harmful from my memory. Yeah that's why Bgs always gonna be on top of GGs regardless of how much these GGs sacrifice their virginity and body (sorry for bringing this up) whilst these Bgs don't have to go to that extreme.

I am thankful to God for being a person who is not tempted by fame and money to the point of doing immoral and horrible things. I know my limits and that money + fame is not a huge necessity in life. I value health, inner peace and freedom a lot. And by freedom I do not mean the freedom to do anything and everything including bad things but freedom to make my own choices and not be controlled.

God bless you all and let's continue to be good humans to each other, I mean life is too short to live as a puppet and do things you will regret but no time to go back and change them.
I noticed boy groups was always on top of girl groups, I thought because most of the Kpop fans are females, so they would be interested more on boy groups, but you make an interesting point, may be because these Freemason views women as less, so they make boy groups more famous

Fantastic9

Established
I noticed boy groups was always on top of girl groups, I thought because most of the Kpop fans are females, so they would be interested more on boy groups, but you make an interesting point, may be because these Freemason views women as less, so they make boy groups more famous
I think it is a mix of both actually. In general girls suffer more in this male dominant world so I can't even imagine how GGs are treated in this crazy industry. As a female, I feel bad for them but they made their choice so idk.

Fantastic9

Established

Yea it means I love you in hand sign language but you know they are not using it that way.

View attachment 21030

No I actually don't know for sure what they are using it for except what they said they are using it for which is I love you. And the song is about fancying someone and there is I love you in the lyrics too. Not trying to defend them obviously but they could be using this sign for I love you as well as whatever else they want to. I don't know their intention that's why don't want to falsely accuse them.

PotatoSalad

Rookie
Imma add my 2c on the new t%1Ce comeback: I was gonna mention how it wasn't *as* bad as some other comebacks recently, it was pretty tame (the visuals in the mv were obvi not tame tho ouchie my brain kinda hurts now lolol). The horns were probably intended to be used *that* way by the producer or whoever, but idk I personally think that the gals are using it in their own way/ the way they think it is used for. (Sorry if I sound naive when I say that but honestly, it makes things easier not to think that literally every single person in this industry is intending to be evil or what not, hope that made sense idk)

Anywho, the only things I found weird-ish were the strange scenes (especially the red rose scenes imo, that was most susp to me) and the neon colours plastered everywhere lolol, it reminded me of itzy-bitzy spider's debut (Badum tsssss). But other than that, it's fine I guess, it's kinda like mmld's comeback with all the bright colours and the black and white outfits : P

PotatoSalad

Rookie
ALSOALSO: I also noticed strange statics in D@hyun's scenes (she twitched as if she dun be a robot) and i also noticed a crescent moon on the arm band on one of the girlies (it was q u i c c so I didn't catch who it was) they were also dancing on a checker board o o f. ALSO you know what this mv actually reminds me of? @rian@'s no teers left 2 cri MV... that's what I was reminded of the first time.. (there are lots of city buildings and upside down images)

PotatoSalad

Rookie
I just watched this video

no wonder Jessica left, all the bond that Kpop groups have is probably fake for show
Yikes.. this lowkey made me sad. Though I wouldn't say that *all* the bonds are fake? I personally agree that there is probably lots of tension between 'em seeing as you're kinda sorta being put together 24/7, and on live shows for that matter, for millions of people to watch, so that's probably stressful af for anyone and is troubling in many friendships.. though with groups like GG, imo, it's not hard to imagine that there was at *least* some form of bullying in a way? The more I think about it, 'sica did a right thing to leave? Though just to spice the theory up a bit, maybe there was also some hidden plan taking place on $^^'s part and 'sica was like "heck no" and bounced.. idk xD The things that bothers me most at this point is that *we* really have no clue what actually happens behind the scenes :/ I guess Imma just pray for these people's safety and happiness while ofc not getting to attached, cos I also have to remind myself that I don't know them personally so.. R I P

(sorry for rambling xD like i mentioned above i'm kinda a softie when it comes to things like this)

Yikes.. this lowkey made me sad. Though I wouldn't say that *all* the bonds are fake? I personally agree that there is probably lots of tension between 'em seeing as you're kinda sorta being put together 24/7, and on live shows for that matter, for millions of people to watch, so that's probably stressful af for anyone and is troubling in many friendships.. though with groups like GG, imo, it's not hard to imagine that there was at *least* some form of bullying in a way? The more I think about it, 'sica did a right thing to leave? Though just to spice the theory up a bit, maybe there was also some hidden plan taking place on $^^'s part and 'sica was like "heck no" and bounced.. idk xD The things that bothers me most at this point is that *we* really have no clue what actually happens behind the scenes :/ I guess Imma just pray for these people's safety and happiness while ofc not getting to attached, cos I also have to remind myself that I don't know them personally so.. R I P

(sorry for rambling xD like i mentioned above i'm kinda a softie when it comes to things like this)
I don't think all the bond is fake but many I guess, because they need it for shows and fans

jessica leaving was a mystery, it wasn't clear why, but I guess her relation with some of the members wasn't good, and I don't know why but I feel bullying is more in GG then BG, may be its not but it seems like it is