Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Lolperson

Established
Anda was one of my favourite kpop artists she was from a very small company, even smaller than bighit, she is very talented but after 2 or 3 releases her company went bankrupt (not sure) and she joined another small company I think her biggest hit till now was her song "touch" which has lgbt symbolism. It was said she was supposed to do this mv with all male dancers but suddenly changed it to all female thereby changing the whole concept. After 3 or 4 songs she totally disappeared. In 2017 or 18 she started appearing in some independent music producers mvs for sample tracks she also appeared in some mv of seungri I think 3 ,2 ,1 ! mv. Afterwards she signed to YGX, seungris label. She was made to collab with rtee a producer under that label. The mv shows her being under computer/electric influence, kept inside some dungeon and having multiple personalities in a idol/model life. This comeback brought her exposure in music shows otherwise her company couldn't afford her performing on music shows too. I just feel sad that she also has been manipulated by this sick and perverted industry just for money and has now become another sell out. Honestly it just hurts seeing good people turn bad just because they want this sickening thing called fame and money.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
•About IU
"I have seen some people talking about iu being innocent and couldn't stay silent... so, I wanted to inform you that she is one of those deeply involved in this. She has been in the show biz since childhood and was believed to have been sold into this to alleviate her family from poverty..
Most of her mvs though looking innocent,have many aspects of monarch programming like disney programming with her having her hair like mickey mouse ears,alice programming with doors,rabbits,many alters,other aspects of monarch programming like clocks,apples,tree of life,ribbons,duality,dolls,pets, stairs,bows etc.. Besides, the many paedophilic imageries(acting innocent and all)..and her lyrics most of the time talk about losing touch with reality or escapism which is symbolic of a mind slave mentality.
Here is a link that lists the various images seen in the mind of a programmed victim and these are seen in many of these mvs:
https://monarchprogramming.wordpress.com/category/alters-and-triggers/

Also,some poster did mention that her new tv series is based on alters...
Besides, with bt3 guys promoting her many times,how can she be clean? After all, they wouldn't give approval to anyone if they are not involved in the agenda..."
Credits: an old member of the thread that wanted to share this with you.

ketchupmayo

Rookie
Hey all!! :) Please give it a second and read this; I think I know how you feel about this whole thing... but if it's to a point where you have nothing else in life that sparks joy besides kpop then it's a clear sign that you have to leave it behind. I've almost completely stopped listening and having interest in it after Jessica left my bias group SNSD. I was so blinded with constant promises and their fake "bond" they were trying to sell that I didn't noticed how much energy and money I've been putting into something that ended up being for show. Now when I look back at it I realise how much of my precious time I wasted on people that don't even know about my existence. It's kind of sad too. I'm still checking up on some stuff because I'm curious about what will happen with beteees. You're here so you know what I mean. (I'm kind of waiting for the universe to prove my point) Anyway I wanted to leave a message for anyone that's reading this and feels lost. Learning to see the symbols and noticing energies is one thing but we need to evolve and leave behind things that don't serve us anymore. We lose our freedom if we look up to someone too much so...Don't be scared of finally being yourself, trust me when you abandon the old schemes and go out to the world everything will change. You'll notice thing about you and the world you haven't noticed before.. maybe you have a hidden talent! Everyone is gifted in a way and we are all here for a reason. I hope this isn't too much of a offtop and sorry if I made mistakes english is not my first language. I hope everyone has a miraculous week haha oh and I'll add a short video if you don't mind.

Hey all!! :) Please give it a second and read this; I think I know how you feel about this whole thing... but if it's to a point where you have nothing else in life that sparks joy besides kpop then it's a clear sign that you have to leave it behind. I've almost completely stopped listening and having interest in it after Jessica left my bias group SNSD. I was so blinded with constant promises and their fake "bond" they were trying to sell that I didn't noticed how much energy and money I've been putting into something that ended up being for show. Now when I look back at it I realise how much of my precious time I wasted on people that don't even know about my existence. It's kind of sad too. I'm still checking up on some stuff because I'm curious about what will happen with beteees. You're here so you know what I mean. (I'm kind of waiting for the universe to prove my point) Anyway I wanted to leave a message for anyone that's reading this and feels lost. Learning to see the symbols and noticing energies is one thing but we need to evolve and leave behind things that don't serve us anymore. We lose our freedom if we look up to someone too much so...Don't be scared of finally being yourself, trust me when you abandon the old schemes and go out to the world everything will change. You'll notice thing about you and the world you haven't noticed before.. maybe you have a hidden talent! Everyone is gifted in a way and we are all here for a reason. I hope this isn't too much of a offtop and sorry if I made mistakes english is not my first language. I hope everyone has a miraculous week haha oh and I'll add a short video if you don't mind.
Thanks for posting that, I am kinda going with the same what you said, so I understand
and I remember when Jessica left, I was really sad though I am not hardcore fan of SNSD, just casual, and yeah her leaving is like exposing fake bond they have, something was very wrong with her leaving
and being fan to other people does suck, because we waste our energies to people that doesn't know we exist, but I am addicted to being fan to celebrity and don't know how to stop
thanks and may you too have a good week

Last edited:
Anda was one of my favourite kpop artists she was from a very small company, even smaller than bighit, she is very talented but after 2 or 3 releases her company went bankrupt (not sure) and she joined another small company I think her biggest hit till now was her song "touch" which has lgbt symbolism. It was said she was supposed to do this mv with all male dancers but suddenly changed it to all female thereby changing the whole concept. After 3 or 4 songs she totally disappeared. In 2017 or 18 she started appearing in some independent music producers mvs for sample tracks she also appeared in some mv of seungri I think 3 ,2 ,1 ! mv. Afterwards she signed to YGX, seungris label. She was made to collab with rtee a producer under that label. The mv shows her being under computer/electric influence, kept inside some dungeon and having multiple personalities in a idol/model life. This comeback brought her exposure in music shows otherwise her company couldn't afford her performing on music shows too. I just feel sad that she also has been manipulated by this sick and perverted industry just for money and has now become another sell out. Honestly it just hurts seeing good people turn bad just because they want this sickening thing called fame and money.
I know that she chose to go through with this decision to get more fame by doing whatever it takes. After all, no matter how much a company pressures an artist, everyone has free will in the end. But it makes me sad seeing the video and wondering if she's going down the same path jang ja yeon went down. The video is about a humanoid sex slave telling the listener "I'm ready to give all my love to you, what are you waiting for?" as it shows her descent into being controlled by "the music" or really the person playing the music. She flails around in a control room, seems this is where the "training" begins and she's programmed. Once she gets through all the programming, the humanoid appears on a stage with other dancers as a fully-fledged performer/ sex slave.
I know it's acting, and the artist is an actual person who agreed to all of this, but the whole premise of a humanoid being programmed into performing "I'll do whatever it takes, what are you waiting for" looking seductively at the audience is just..... creepy.

Allegra

Veteran
Korean figure skaters are deep into this as well:
y0u y0ung:
View attachment 20510

View attachment 20511
Junwh@n ch@:
View attachment 20512

He was also a child actor in the korean entertainment industry:
View attachment 20514
View attachment 20515

3unsoo l!M:
View attachment 20513
i dont know i'm really not sure. I do believe like there's no doubt that kpop is full of symbolism and satan worshiper whether the artists themselves aware that they're being used.. (I do believe that BT$, IU, m4mm4m00 are worshiper there's no doubt that they know who they're working with but I'm not sure about lets say 17 and other groups)
about these figure skaters i dont think they're into it, thats probably just a dance for them. i used to do the OK fingers because i didnt know much about the meaning and it was just a normal hand gesture for me.. but if someone took a pic of me doing it they would thought i meant as triple 6 lol u know. When in fact im innocent.
however, we'll never know. I'm just saying what I feel about the situation.

I kept reading comments about how people are shocked on Jang Ja Yeon case, gosh, people are ignorant, and so many are saying how Kdrama are actually happening in real life, their source is Kdrama, its really joke, they don't have clue whatsoever about the real world there, the ignorance is so huge, I am really frustrated how people are gullible

Lolperson

Established
I know that she chose to go through with this decision to get more fame by doing whatever it takes. After all, no matter how much a company pressures an artist, everyone has free will in the end. But it makes me sad seeing the video and wondering if she's going down the same path jang ja yeon went down. The video is about a humanoid sex slave telling the listener "I'm ready to give all my love to you, what are you waiting for?" as it shows her descent into being controlled by "the music" or really the person playing the music. She flails around in a control room, seems this is where the "training" begins and she's programmed. Once she gets through all the programming, the humanoid appears on a stage with other dancers as a fully-fledged performer/ sex slave.
I know it's acting, and the artist is an actual person who agreed to all of this, but the whole premise of a humanoid being programmed into performing "I'll do whatever it takes, what are you waiting for" looking seductively at the audience is just..... creepy.
I used to find Anda (or Andamiro as she was originally called) to be quite a genuine artist because back in the days her social media was handled by herself, she had a lot of say in what kind of music she wants, but she never found success at all, she had to desparately sexualize herself to even get the few 100 album sales inorder to keep herself alive. She is very talented infact, a good singer and also a model. Her MVs were all low budget and her song promotions were pretty bad a very very few music show appearences. And now this music video for her latest single under Seungri's label just a MK ultra humanoid slave theme.

In this scene, she seems to have woken up into some MK slave place where they "train" them to become perfect "idols".
Screenshot_20190403-151712.jpg

Here, we can see something like a box to insert the charger. Seems like she was human before as in the beginning of the video she wakes up on sand but soon she escalates into some dark room were there are machines which look as if checking her vital signs as a humanoid. Seems like a dungeon where these people get "charged" or "reprogrammed".
Screenshot_20190403-151734.jpg

And here we have mirrors! Looks like all these programming is slowly damaging her subconscious mind and her alter egos and multiple personalities seem to evolve.
Screenshot_20190403-151903.jpg

Some regular cage symbolism which basically says she is a slave to the industry now.
Screenshot_20190403-152028.jpg

These are just background dancers but feels like she is looking at her alter egos or personalities. "My excitement is fading away." Seems like she expected a lot from singing onto he new label but she slowly is realising now that its a mistake. She wants to escape this because she is now "exhausted" but sadly she is unable to escape and gets "recharged" with her mission.
Screenshot_20190403-152110.jpg
Screenshot_20190403-152133.jpg

All this time the music producer featured with her (R.Tee) is shown to be handling something pther than just the DJ stuff. Its as if he is her handler and after all these "charging" treatments her multiple personalities stop to rebel and are quiet and under his control.
Screenshot_20190403-152446.jpg

Well thats all i noticed. Its funny how the song is kinda unrelated to what she says in her interview and the music video is totally another story than what she told. She keeps mentioning in her interviews that she "wanted to prove herself and show that she can pull of any color that is given to her and she trusts R.Tee in this regard." And R.Tee says this song has been very challenging for him and is very important for him. Fun fact: R.Tee is also a producer for BLACKPINK's ddududdudu and playing with fire etc. He had this youtube channel where he used to remix songs before he joined/trained under YG.

PotatoSalad

Rookie
oof they're bacc, what do y'all notice?

i'm kinda rusty atm so I only noticed the black and red colour scheme, some violence symbolism, a few hints at religion, overall strange imagery, li$@ had bleached hair, and at the end they seemed to be in a chapel throwing out weird arm signs lol... overall this mv isn't as bad as certain others *coughcough*

Last edited:

i'm kinda rusty atm so I only noticed the black and red colour scheme, some violence symbolism, a few hints at religion, overall strange imagery, li$@ had bleached hair, and at the end they seemed to be in a chapel throwing out weird arm signs lol... overall this mv isn't as bad as certain others *coughcough*
what a an MV, I feel my eyes hurt watching this, and the song sound so bad, I don't get why would any one would like this, not to mention all the Illuminati symbolism

Truthteller

Veteran

Attachments

HangingThread

Established

It's not as bad as others, but it certainly had occult symbolism there like you said. Plus the song is so bad. Idk if it's because I'm fully awake to kpop now or what, but this was such a bad song...

HangingThread

Established
there is barely any symbolism, i think you're getting delusional
How are they delusional when they pointed out some things? Just because it's "barely" , doesn't mean they're delusional... It still contributes to the thread, and some of the analysts in here will most likely point out all the ones they missed. Please relax.