Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Sf9fantasy

One of the symbols of the clip is a black water, the water reflects, the mirror reflects. The black mirror is used in occultism. "A flower field" is a symbol of sacrifice. The mirror is a lunar symbol and in the clip we see the sun, one of the characteristic Freemasonry. We also see in the clip the tunnel that some describe when they experienced an impending death. And full of other symbols that I have unfortunately no time to write: For example, mirrors break this in the culture of Bambara.
The water is not black, the mirror is not black, there is no flower field, just one blooming flower. Can that even be safely and surely be the sun? How can there is sun in a closed room with no window? And the tunnel thing is debatable and subjective not fact. Mirror breaking is to show that beauty is not everything and that being narcisstic and obssed over one's look will take them to doom. Nothing about SF9 comebacks have anything related to illuminati or satanic stuff. They are one of the normal groups that just do music with story line behind it.

Allegra

Veteran
Hi, anyone have info about Seventeen? It's my favorite group esp my bias Wonwoo. I'm not like a huge fan but I do listen to their music and watch their videos every now and then. It's been years since I was into kpop, I'm more like a casual fan with a couple of fav group. I was a BTS fan until I found the truth about their relation with satanic influence. Now I'm only left with Seventeen. I want to stay vigilant because I don't want to be separated from God because of kpop.

Edit: whew that Hwasa's pictures. One eye, a star earring, and that tattoo symbol.

Last edited:

Sf9fantasy

Hi, anyone have info about Seventeen? It's my favorite group esp my bias Wonwoo. I'm not like a huge fan but I do listen to their music and watch their videos every now and then. It's been years since I was into kpop, I'm more like a casual fan with a couple of fav group. I was a BTS fan until I found the truth about their relation with satanic influence. Now I'm only left with Seventeen. I want to stay vigilant because I don't want to be separated from God because of kpop.

Edit: whew that Hwasa's pictures. One eye, a star earring, and that tattoo symbol.
Svt is part of that stuff too. Sad but true.

Shuna

Star

Kseniyawww

Rookie
Do you guys think gfriend in it? They look so innocent and not as popular as Blackpink or Red velvet. I haven't noticed any obvious symbolism in their mvs

mochi.ale

Rookie
Have you seen the m/v for stray k!ds new song ''miroh''? I saw them throw the 666 hand sign 2 or 3 times and I noticed that seungmin was wearing a strange necklace at the beginning. It looked like a triangle with something in it but unfortunately I couldn't see it clearly. Have you guys noticed anything else in their m/v?

oh and does anyone of you know what this could be? is it just a normal accessory type of thing or something else? View attachment 20283
yeah i just watched it and at 2:14 the one in the middle (idk his name) did the "okay" sign or should i say the 666 sign with his hand

mochi.ale

Rookie
what do you guys think of IU's MV's?? I really like her singing and some of her songs. especially "through the night" and "not spring, love, or cherry blossoms." i feel like she is one of the singers who arent promoting illuminati through the MV's and lyrics as well. what do you guys say about IU???

HangingThread

Established
Im so sad I found this thread so late. I have known about the illuminati for a long time and it's part of the reason I barely listen to any of the American artist. Now I can't even listen to kpop really. Which to be honest I was getting tired of anyway. It's the same stuff over and over again. What really bothers me is M0nst3r Xs. So annoyed with them, they're like the only group I liked and reading the last like 20 pages has opened my eyes that they are just like everyone else. Deadass wanna like fight them lol. I'm so sick of this world being full of just liars and deceivers. Another group I can not stand is Ateez, I use to watch their KQ Fellaz videos because their dances were entertaining, now they're getting really popular fast... which is very odd and bad sign as well. I wish the kpop community wasn't so brainwashed. The reason they get away with all this stuff is because nobody is willing to voice their dislike for the blatant devilish occultism. And when you do talk about it, the brainwashed fans go at your neck like you disrespected their God. Im so mad that they act like sheep!

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Im so sad I found this thread so late. I have known about the illuminati for a long time and it's part of the reason I barely listen to any of the American artist. Now I can't even listen to kpop really. Which to be honest I was getting tired of anyway. It's the same stuff over and over again. What really bothers me is M0nst3r Xs. So annoyed with them, they're like the only group I liked and reading the last like 20 pages has opened my eyes that they are just like everyone else. Deadass wanna like fight them lol. I'm so sick of this world being full of just liars and deceivers. Another group I can not stand is Ateez, I use to watch their KQ Fellaz videos because their dances were entertaining, now they're getting really popular fast... which is very odd and bad sign as well. I wish the kpop community wasn't so brainwashed. The reason they get away with all this stuff is because nobody is willing to voice their dislike for the blatant devilish occultism. And when you do talk about it, the brainwashed fans go at your neck like you disrespected their God. Im so mad that they act like sheep!
Don't worry. God takes care of everyone, especially of the people that deserve to be saved. Human is free to chose what to do, while God will always take care to reveal the truth to anyone.
If you opened your eyes, that means that your conscious isn't dark and stoned yet. God will take care of anyone's path. And don't worry. They seem many but they are the loud ones. There are a lot of people that know the truth silently we don't know about.
It's sad this world is becoming worse and worse but it's good sometimes some evil is punished like Burning Sun's case.
The truth will come out to surface one day; maybe not immediately but it will definately be revealed

HangingThread

Established
Don't worry. God takes care of everyone, especially of the people that deserve to be saved. Human is free to chose what to do, while God will always take care to reveal the truth to anyone.
If you opened your eyes, that means that your conscious isn't dark and stoned yet. God will take care of anyone's path. And don't worry. They seem many but they are the loud ones. There are a lot of people that know the truth silently we don't know about.
It's sad this world is becoming worse and worse but it's good sometimes some evil is punished like Burning Sun's case.
The truth will come out to surface one day; maybe not immediately but it will definately be revealed
Thank you, this post really helps to put me at ease. I know that God has a plan in place and I have to be patient. It's just really disheartening that this world is the way it is.

mochi.ale

Rookie
Me too. I've realized that i was too brainwashed as well especially with BTS. you dont even know how many nights I stayed up watching every single video of them. When they started with fire and blood sweat and tears, i noticed more dark symbolism and heard about the book RM read "damien" (idk if i spelled it right). That book is pretty demonic according to some videos on youtube who these people realized it as well (the symbolism) and some reseach on google. I was blinded. and i felt the holy spirt/ God telling me that this is not right. so ive stopped listening and watchin BTS. But its not only their MV's that made me stop. Some of their lyrics as well changed my mind. Right now I've been listening to IZ*ONE and they seem quite safe. But im not crazy about them like with BTS. I'm controlling myself more and trying to be more careful although the kpop industry is dark behind the camera and most of their MV's have hidden illuminati symbolism. Also i like Lovelyz as well. But my favorite kpop artist is IU. I really havent seen anything illuminati or dark in her songs and MV's. Her songs have good stories like "through the night" which is my favorite.
But really many kpop groups recently have input more illuminati symbolism into their MV's and misleading dark lyrics. its sad. its hard to find good groups or singers who arent promoting these kinds of things.

HangingThread

Established
Me too. I've realized that i was too brainwashed as well especially with BTS. you dont even know how many nights I stayed up watching every single video of them. When they started with fire and blood sweat and tears, i noticed more dark symbolism and heard about the book RM read "damien" (idk if i spelled it right). That book is pretty demonic according to some videos on youtube who these people realized it as well (the symbolism) and some reseach on google. I was blinded. and i felt the holy spirt/ God telling me that this is not right. so ive stopped listening and watchin BTS. But its not only their MV's that made me stop. Some of their lyrics as well changed my mind. Right now I've been listening to IZ*ONE and they seem quite safe. But im not crazy about them like with BTS. I'm controlling myself more and trying to be more careful although the kpop industry is dark behind the camera and most of their MV's have hidden illuminati symbolism. Also i like Lovelyz as well. But my favorite kpop artist is IU. I really havent seen anything illuminati or dark in her songs and MV's. Her songs have good stories like "through the night" which is my favorite.
But really many kpop groups recently have input more illuminati symbolism into their MV's and misleading dark lyrics. its sad. its hard to find good groups or singers who arent promoting these kinds of things.
I think I'm going to just cut out kpop completely because you don't know who to trust these days. I thought kpop was somewhat safe but the thread proved to me that it is far from "cute and innocent". Unfortunately I bought concert tickets to BlaqP!nk & M0nst@X , so after I attend these I will put the nail in this coffin. Lol. BeeTeeS was really easy to let go because I was literally scared to watch their music videos. After BS&T I literally couldn't look at them the same. It was like watching demons. And FakeLuv was another one that just sat really wrong with me. Even the song didn't sound pleasing. I'm gonna listen to a lot of instrumentals, like lofi beats and things like that to fill the void.

I think I'm going to just cut out kpop completely because you don't know who to trust these days. I thought kpop was somewhat safe but the thread proved to me that it is far from "cute and innocent". Unfortunately I bought concert tickets to BlaqP!nk & M0nst@X , so after I attend these I will put the nail in this coffin. Lol. BeeTeeS was really easy to let go because I was literally scared to watch their music videos. After BS&T I literally couldn't look at them the same. It was like watching demons. And FakeLuv was another one that just sat really wrong with me. Even the song didn't sound pleasing. I'm gonna listen to a lot of instrumentals, like lofi beats and things like that to fill the void.
I wanted to cut Kpop out of my life but I couldn't, like I don't know how to fill the void of not having Kpop, I thought of going to Jpop as replacement but its not interesting and have catchy songs like Kpop, and its not as available, and I think Jpop too have Illuminati symbolism