Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Truthrevealer01

Established
Do y'all think Mamamoo are in it as well? I always feel like they've never been able to really ascend to a high level as some of the other girl groups despite having more talent than most of them and clearly some passion. They are still successful but they have really worked hard for it, performing 3-4 times a day for years just to get out there and stuff.

But I have started to wonder as their their 'concept' gets a bit sexier and more adult if they've sold out. Hw@sa is becoming a big name in SK, and I have a feeling there's an aim to position her as this generation's HyunA or someone like that in the industry. But at the same time, I can see how she has a natural appeal to the GP because she just acts normal, and people seem to relate to her because of that. Maybe they did from the start and this was just how their trajectory was planned.
Have you seen gogobebe ?
Its their new mv
There are two doors
One says 666 the other 999
They enter the 999 and everyone seems to study be quiet wear conservative clothing and when mmmoo enter they make them party go crazy.I think this is more of an innuedo/interpration of them making good people bad but im not entirely sure

truthspeaks

Rookie
Have you seen gogobebe ?
Its their new mv
There are two doors
One says 666 the other 999
They enter the 999 and everyone seems to study be quiet wear conservative clothing and when mmmoo enter they make them party go crazy.I think this is more of an innuedo/interpration of them making good people bad but im not entirely sure
Yeah, I saw. There was also a checkerboard tile that they were all dancing on at the start. The song also encourages people to get drunk and have fun and all of the usual kinds of messaging. In the Egotistic video, I noticed Hwasa was shown lying back in a bath, submergin herself in the water, which could've been a symbol for her baptism into the order. Her brand power really seemed to explode around that time as well. They also do some one-eyed sign choreography, which is so ubiquitous in Kpop that it's a bit silly now but you can definitely see it a few times with them in gogobebe. Solar's pole dancing, and so on.

I don't know what to think. They're probably the only group I was really into but something is increasingly off with them the more time passes. Yet I also keep questioning myself that maybe it was there all along and I just didn't want to see it because I was rooting for them and they seemed different to the rest.

Tisane

Rookie
Finally! Someone not using codes for these groups and their members. Its just taking the paranoia too far. .... we're talking about a fandom that has ppl saying sexually violent things as compliments to their favs.... (I don't know how many times I've read fangirls on Soompi using language that if the genders were reverse..... that would be a bookable harassment)

Okay. Here's the thing with Mamamoo (from a former fan).
I started following them when they first debuted. Anyone remember the old youtuber MrJKpop? The one who used the fact he had underage fans watching his reactions to end up approaching an underage girl for sex and sending her lewd photos? Yeah, well before that disgusting news came out, I and many others loved his channel (he was one of the first reactors who actually knew something about music so his analysis was more interesting compared to others at the time). He interviewed Mamamoo when they first debuted, and that's how I starting getting into them.
Though I'm sure they probably have some shady symbols in their earlier music, after all it is kpop, I don't think they'd sold out at the beginning. If there were symbols, I think on the group's part it was probably unintentional (not to say that the company wasn't aware, I just don't think the group members were at that point in the very beginning).
The mark I'd set for when they sold out would be Decalcomanie. I think Um Oh Ah Yeh was what got certain peoples attention, I think that comeback was their company making an attempt to reach out to those in the "higher positions of power," a plea for the group to be let into that elite level. Decalcomanie was what followed, and it signified that they'd been let in. "You're the Best" happened in-between, and when it came out it became their most popular song to date. It really solidified the Korean public's attention. Now that the company had made it known that they wanted to sell out to the elites, and now that the group had the adoration of the public, it was time for them to fully sell out. That's when Decalcomanie came out. That's when the sound of the group started changing.
I feel like "Yes I Am" was their goodbye song to the old Mamamoo, to the old fans, and an ushering into their new sellout sound. And I don't just mean that in a "they make mainstream basic pop now," y'all know what I really mean. I had other friends who used to be into Mamamoo like me, they're also religious, and after "Yes I Am" came out none of us have been interested in any new Mamamoo song. Even my other religious friends who don't follow these kind of forums talked about how uneasy the Egotistic MV made them feel and how "Mamamoo has definitely sold out to somebody."
Egotistic was what solidified their selling-out on a more international level. I don't know what the group or their company had to do to get them to that level of fame, especially in the way they did (speaking of the types of MV's they have now). With their voices, I think it's possible they could have eventually reached that point on their own. But not this level of international fame this quickly.

Edit: should add that Mamamoo came from a similar situation as BTS. Both came from small companies where they were basically the main artist supporting the entire company, both do have some genuine talent, both sold out to the elites (arguably to different degrees but only time will tell for that), and now both have a new group debuting that benefits off of their fame to get exposure.
Should also note that the name of Mamamoo's company is "Rainbow bridge world" (RBW) Entertainment. Reminds me of Wizard of Oz programming, the whole idea that one must go "over the rainbow" in order to find happiness where all your dreams and desires come true. I definitely see a connection between the company name and the many LGBT references in their videos.

Last edited:

mochi.ale

Rookie
I started following them when they first debuted. Anyone remember the old youtuber MrJKpop? The one who used the fact he had underage fans watching his reactions to end up approaching an underage girl for sex and sending her lewd photos? Yeah, well before that disgusting news came out, I and many others loved his channel (he was one of the first reactors who actually knew something about music so his analysis was more interesting compared to others at the time). He interviewed Mamamoo when they first debuted, and that's how I starting getting into them.
Though I'm sure they probably have some shady symbols in their earlier music, after all it is kpop, I don't think they'd sold out at the beginning. If there were symbols, I think on the group's part it was probably unintentional (not to say that the company wasn't aware, I just don't think the group members were at that point in the very beginning).
The mark I'd set for when they sold out would be Decalcomanie. I think Um Oh Ah Yeh was what got certain peoples attention, I think that comeback was their company making an attempt to reach out to those in the "higher positions of power," a plea for the group to be let into that elite level. Decalcomanie was what followed, and it signified that they'd been let in. "You're the Best" happened in-between, and when it came out it became their most popular song to date. It really solidified the Korean public's attention. Now that the company had made it known that they wanted to sell out to the elites, and now that the group had the adoration of the public, it was time for them to fully sell out. That's when Decalcomanie came out. That's when the sound of the group started changing.
I feel like "Yes I Am" was their goodbye song to the old Mamamoo, to the old fans, and an ushering into their new sellout sound. And I don't just mean that in a "they make mainstream basic pop now," y'all know what I really mean. I had other friends who used to be into Mamamoo like me, they're also religious, and after "Yes I Am" came out none of us have been interested in any new Mamamoo song. Even my other religious friends who don't follow these kind of forums talked about how uneasy the Egotistic MV made them feel and how "Mamamoo has definitely sold out to somebody."
Egotistic was what solidified their selling-out on a more international level. I don't know what the group or their company had to do to get them to that level of fame, especially in the way they did (speaking of the types of MV's they have now). With their voices, I think it's possible they could have eventually reached that point on their own. But not this level of international fame this quickly.

Edit: should add that Mamamoo came from a similar situation as BTS. Both came from small companies where they were basically the main artist supporting the entire company, both do have some genuine talent, both sold out to the elites (arguably to different degrees but only time will tell for that), and now both have a new group debuting that benefits off of their fame to get exposure.
Should also note that the name of Mamamoo's company is "Rainbow bridge world" (RBW) Entertainment. Reminds me of Wizard of Oz programming, the whole idea that one must go "over the rainbow" in order to find happiness where all your dreams and desires come true. I definitely see a connection between the company name and the many LGBT references in their videos.
I was in the same situation. With BTS. I got into them back in 2015 but then i watched videos about the meanings behind their songs and the concepts that they came out with. I noticed the symbolisms i didnt even payed attention to before when i was a big fan of them. I believe they have been sold out too. Ive stopped watching all their MV's. Im a christian and i have a non christian friend who is into LOONA. But she listens to BTS too, TXT, and i think mamamoo too and other groups. But dont listen to those groups anymore. Now I prefer IU, lovelyz and IZONE but im not sure about IZONE(if they are ok yet, havent seen any weird, dark symbolism or any agendas that they seem to try to push).

truthspeaks

Rookie

Yup, you're right in terms of their trajectory. Decalcomanie/Yes I Am really were the turning points. There's been a marked shift from that point onwards. And the trouble with Mamamoo is that they really have managed to get many to root for them, they're all talented, all of them are songwriters and seem to have a say in their output, they're underdogs in the way BTS were. They will probably never get that kind of profile but it's a similar pattern.

I also think Hwasa's been singled out as the beta kitten of the group. She's often seen wearing or associated with leopard/tiger prints, in the Egotistic MV she's seen confronting a jaguar that almost seems like it's a mirror of her, and of course the bathtub scene. Her video for 'Twit' also has some troubling imagery. The way she talks about the different identities, "Hwasa" is who she is onstage and that person being different to "Hyejin" reminds me a lot of how Beyonce talked about her alter, Sasha Fierce.

Her major solo success really stands out because she's from a small company in comparison to others like Chungha (who is from a small company but is backed by Mnet), the Blackpink girls et al. and she's not ~conventionally pretty. Of course, Hwasa always stood out even from debut, but at some point I think the elites recognised that they could really make something of her. Looking back over the last year, the way her profile and brand has risen is no joke.

I wonder how it will play out this year, it seems the group is gearing up for international activities.

Sigh, I'm sad. I used to be a huge Little Mix fan and I feel Mamamoo's story is unfolding in a similar way. Little Mix was more obvious though with that dreadful 'Black Magic' song. But it's all the same.

Last edited:
Yup, you're right in terms of their trajectory. Decalcomanie/Yes I Am really were the turning points. There's been a marked shift from that point onwards. And the trouble with Mamamoo is that they really have managed to get many to root for them, they're all talented, all of them are songwriters and seem to have a say in their output, they're underdogs in the way BTS were. They will probably never get that kind of profile but it's a similar pattern.

I also think Hwasa's been singled out as the beta kitten of the group. She's often seen wearing or associated with leopard/tiger prints, in the Egotistic MV she's seen confronting a jaguar that almost seems like it's a mirror of her, and of course the bathtub scene. Her video for 'Twit' also has some troubling imagery. The way she talks about the different identities, "Hwasa" is who she is onstage and that person being different to "Hyejin" reminds me a lot of how Beyonce talked about her alter, Sasha Fierce.

Her major solo success really stands out because she's from a small company in comparison to others like Chungha (who is from a small company but is backed by Mnet), the Blackpink girls et al. and she's not ~conventionally pretty. Of course, Hwasa always stood out even from debut, but at some point I think the elites recognised that they could really make something of her. Looking back over the last year, the way her profile and brand has risen is no joke.

I wonder how it will play out this year, it seems the group is gearing up for international activities.

Sigh, I'm sad. I used to be a huge Little Mix fan and I feel Mamamoo's story is unfolding in a similar way. Little Mix was more obvious though with that dreadful 'Black Magic' song. But it's all the same.
I used to like Little Mix back in the veeerrrry early days, but their song Salute was just scrEAMING occult, so I dipped out and haven't been a fan of them since. When I heard Black Magic on the radio and saw it was from them, I thought "welp, no surprise there."
Now that kpop has a pretty solidified international audience (not saying a solidified place in the American market, but there's no argument that they don't have a solidified fanbase outside Korea) we'll see more and more groups put out similar videos to these. More than before. Just people greedy and hungry for power, and knowing that's a way for them to get it.

I don't know anything about Mamamoo but I just see here now some people mention Hwasa, and I just read about her something suspicious
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/03/hwa-sa-opens-up-about-the-shocking-death-of-her-uncle

that her uncle passed away shortly after she debuted! and she mention that she is close to her uncle, its suspicious that it could be he was sacrifice for her career? I don't know her, but in these days, I have seen her name a lot Hwasa, I don't know why

What's everyone's thoughts on the debut of the group Everglow (song is called Bon Bon Chocolat)?

The main point of their dance is making horns with 6-hand signs........ and it's only their debut. So far, they're a HUGE hit internationally. Not sure about their reception in Korea, though, but all the comments from international fans like they're having a positive reception. Their debut stage already has over a million views.

cadiz

Star
For sure she has.and her relationship with kai is fake.Recently they sid there is this shim m girl who made these dispatch dating news photos promoting her products.
I always see Blackpink fans complaining about her getting the best CFs, even the clothes YG gives her is better than the others

And she had rumors with Teddy (YG main producer) and then with YG himself
There is speculation her dating scandal with Kai was to cover her rumor with YG....she reminds me of YG former favorite girl CL

CL had a dating rumor with Teddy the producer too...its all related

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
I used to like Little Mix back in the veeerrrry early days, but their song Salute was just scrEAMING occult, so I dipped out and haven't been a fan of them since. When I heard Black Magic on the radio and saw it was from them, I thought "welp, no surprise there."
Now that kpop has a pretty solidified international audience (not saying a solidified place in the American market, but there's no argument that they don't have a solidified fanbase outside Korea) we'll see more and more groups put out similar videos to these. More than before. Just people greedy and hungry for power, and knowing that's a way for them to get it.
Mamamoo is the kpop version of Little Mix. They debuted with a different concept focusing on their talent and then became "sexy" and started to get naked

I watched their performance at MAMA and Solar was dancing on the pole like some stripper and then Hwasa performing half naked.....here is the performnace:

Now compare that to their debut times when they used to sing songs like "piano man" (they look classy and pretty)

truthspeaks

Rookie
What's everyone's thoughts on the debut of the group Everglow (song is called Bon Bon Chocolat)?

The main point of their dance is making horns with 6-hand signs........ and it's only their debut. So far, they're a HUGE hit internationally. Not sure about their reception in Korea, though, but all the comments from international fans like they're having a positive reception. Their debut stage already has over a million views.
If Blackpink don't put out new music, I can see their fandom going to these girls, Idle and Itzy in the coming months.

Shuna

Star
oh and does anyone of you know what this could be? is it just a normal accessory type of thing or something else? View attachment 20283
For the second question, I've already made a topic, but since I can not find it: It's a cowboy tie.
And the stones if I'm not mistaken it's Black Onyx, it is used to repel the demon (I have earlier the impression that it does the opposite).

Sf9fantasy

I don't think SF9 or FNC in general are part of the occult or illuminati thing. If you guys don't know, just watch SF9 latest MV Enough. No signs or symbols of illuminati or satanic things. SF9 are one of the very few groups that are not part of this and I am glad about this. But if you guys have evidence, if any, please bring them forward.

Shuna

Star
I don't think SF9 or FNC in general are part of the occult or illuminati thing. If you guys don't know, just watch SF9 latest MV Enough. No signs or symbols of illuminati or satanic things. SF9 are one of the very few groups that are not part of this and I am glad about this. But if you guys have evidence, if any, please bring them forward.
One of the symbols of the clip is a black water, the water reflects, the mirror reflects. The black mirror is used in occultism. "A flower field" is a symbol of sacrifice. The mirror is a lunar symbol and in the clip we see the sun, one of the characteristic Freemasonry. We also see in the clip the tunnel that some describe when they experienced an impending death. And full of other symbols that I have unfortunately no time to write: For example, mirrors break this in the culture of Bambara.

I wrote it quickly. I am just going to detail some symbols still bind to Freemasonry ... It already possible in seeing a part in blog: http://mysteriesofworld.eklablog.com/l-emi-de-la-franc-maconnerie-a161253694

Interesting extract: "Flowers are life, offering a flower is to give back a part of one's soul, to pick a flower is to dare a sacrifice, to contemplate a flower is to commit a naive act of faith" (Georges Romey "Dictionnaire de the symbolic ").

Last edited: