Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

presenttense

Established
Speaking of symbolism look at Burn!ng s0N's street sign has a p3dophile symbol in it on top. Also, anyone notice the fact that if you go on the clubs facebook reviews people were giving mainly positive messages and ratings until 2018 when reviews were only negative. Also how come no one is talking about Hy0y3on allegedly being at the club with him on the night this happened? What if H0y3on is apart of that group chat and is also a P1mp/human trafficker. SM covered her abuse allegations made by her boyfriend up.

Truthrevealer01

Established
S3ungri isn't the only celeb Pimp/trafficker celebs in the west like certain rappers and Chr!ssy t3igen and her husband and 0prah have allegations of it.
Yep..and i most certainly believe that most kpop companies are just a front for human trafficking/prostitution.Wonder how most idols seems to lose their happiness as year go by..

presenttense

Established
Yep..and i most certainly believe that most kpop companies are just a front for human trafficking/prostitution.Wonder how most idols seems to lose their happiness as year go by..
Modeling agencies too. Not just the smaller companies either though I legit think the big three do it too. The smaller companies only get busted and exposed for it because they don't have the money the big three have to cover it up. Makes you think what JYJ went through at SM that they didn't reveal in court. Rumour has it SM pimped out tiff@ny pre-debut after her plastic surgery.

Truthrevealer01

Established
Modeling agencies too. Not just the smaller companies either though I legit think the big three do it too. The smaller companies only get busted and exposed for it because they don't have the money the big three have to cover it up. Makes you think what JYJ went through at SM that they didn't reveal in court. Rumour has it SM pimped out tiff@ny pre-debut after her plastic surgery.
No wonder they look so lifeless after all
And seem to forget their past life/friends
Seulg.i of redvilvet didnt seem to remember her old friend on icsyv..
They also join this agencues really young so its easy to manipulate them doing those things and making them look normal

mochi.ale

Rookie
hey guys, what do yall think about IZ*ONE?? do you guys think they are ok?? i like them but I like their japanese MV "suki to iwasete" and "gokigen sayonara". is there some really bad symbolisms behind or lyrics that i should look out for in this group???

presenttense

Established
Hey there , im new here i was really curious about this kind of thing related to kpop .
My first important question is how can you trust the information that you are sharing about kpop here?
I like to think of this thread as half-truth with concrete evidence and half speculation so i take 50 percent of what's said here with a grain of salt including some of my own posts.
for example, I firmly believe that there is MK ultra in entertainment industries because the evidence and signs are right there as well as a handful of celebrities who have confirmed of its existence in the industry, While on the other hand I'm not fully convinced about some male/female idols being secretly transgender.

PotatoSalad

Rookie
Hey there , im new here i was really curious about this kind of thing related to kpop .
My first important question is how can you trust the information that you are sharing about kpop here?
Hiya and welcome! I think it's good that you're curious, and I can personally say that this thread has really been fruitful in information and that the people here are p cool too. To answer your question... It's really up to you at the end of the day on what your trust really, for me it was more like this; I stumbled upon VC, and while keeping an open mind, read countless articles and educated myself on the subject of the spookii triangle and stuff. And bAaM! I'm here now xD Also, like presenttense said, don't take everything too seriously on here, I can honestly say that I was at first overwhelmed with all of this but soon started to relax my mind and just decided to check on here sometimes to find out something new and be more weary of what I see... if that all made sense, great, if not, I'm sorry I wasted like, a minute of your day xD

Again tho, welcome and feel free to share stuff you find if you'd like : P

bibi5

Rookie
do you think that any sm celebrity could be involved in seungri's case ? mainly boy bands such as SHINee or ....???

Truthrevealer01

Established
do you think that any sm celebrity could be involved in seungri's case ? mainly boy bands such as SHINee or ....???
All of companied are involved and a lot of your faves.I stopped getting too much involved with kpop cause if you do a little research kpop is all about trafficking prostitutions fetishations and sponsorships(whenever a group gets a cf you should rethink how they got it)at least one member takes it for the team its sad

Analysis of P!rk B*m's comeback (because I don't really listen to kpop anymore -or much music in general -but her comeback still showed up in my recommended from years of being a kpop fan) I'm not going to fully analyze every second of the video, only the parts that I can see are referencing the occ*lt.

0:05 the dancers (all in white) are forming 8 points using rope, with B*m at the center and a light behind her radiating out. At first I thought the 8 symbolized resurrection and salvation (7 symbolizes completion since the world was created in 7 days, so 8 symbolizes the dawning of a new day, in Judaism the child is circumcised 8 days after being born and enters into a covenant with God, etc.) but I think it's far more likely that these 8 points symbolize a "Chaos Star" (8 points radiating out from a central point -there is literally light radiating out from the center of these 8 points in the video, with B*m at the center) which is the main symbol used by practitioners of chaos magic. I don't like to research magic because I think that's a very dangerous thing to do spiritually, but I did find out that chaos magic has connections to Crowley and uses things from K*bbalah. That's as far as I'll go into it, and I think that's as far as any of us needs to go. So from the very beginning of this video, they're evoking magic.

0:08 the chaos star turns into a rhombus. Rhombus' symbolize sacred geometry and a balance between female and male energy. When people who believe in this stuff use rhombus' or see rhombus' in dreams, they take it as trying to bring about both masculine and feminine energy in themselves. I don't believe a rhombus has any power, it's just a shape, but these people do. Reminds me of the push for androgyny.

0:22 one eye symbolism. pretty straightforward.

1:08 one eye symbolism again.

1:20 the dance is symbolizing horns on the head. Similar to the TNT dance if I remember correctly.

1:23 one eye symbolism again.

1:46 B*m is wearing white and D@ra is wearing black. White/black symbolism, how am I not surprised they put this in too.

1:50 B*m is wearing blue and D@ra is wearing red. More l*cifer*an symbolism.

1:53 the black and white clothing again.

(it's harmless for a while but then BOOM it goes hard with the occ*ltic symbolism)

3:05 B*m is wearing all black, and a black veil, standing inside of a neon red triangle. It's a dark room, and everyone else is now wearing black hoods (before all, including B*m, were wearing white). So the video started off with casting a spell with the chaos star, and now we have B*m standing inside of a glowing red triangle. Looks like a ritual to me and I don't think that's reaching at all. I don't see how else people can explain this scene. So far all the other symbolism (besides the one eye) they can B.S. their way around it and say it symbolizes spring and rebirth and life and all that. But this??? A dark room with someone wearing all black standing inside of a red glowing triangle? How exactly does that remotely symbolize spring? They aren't even trying to hide this stuff anymore.

3:06 flashback to the white costumes. They're playing into that black/white symbolism a lot. (not going to reference every time they flashback to the white, but they do it repeatedly from this point onwards)

3:07, 3:10, 3:14 close up on dancers (?) singing along as a choir plays. Now, I'm not a Christian, but I do recognize that there is a small amount of truth in Christianity and so these occ*lt people will still love to mock it for what truth it does have. They're all wearing the black hoods, standing around B*m who's still inside the glowing red triangle, performing the ritual, and now they're making it seem like a choir? Definitely mockery.

3:16 B*m in the triangle again. They really want to make this the focus. Clearly. It's very obvious. There's no more hiding.

3:22 B*m caressing the triangle with her hands, still standing inside it. I'm starting to think she's singing this song to S@tan.

3:25 really quick one eye symbolism. Blink and you'll miss it (unlike the glaring red triangle).

3:26 now B*m has the veil over her head. I know that she and her company are really trying to get on the industry's good side, but to have her symbolically getting married to the I!!umin@ti?? We'll see if it works and if this song brings her career back. It probably will, what with all this symbolism. Only time will tell.

3:42 one eye symbolism again. This one you can't really see her pupil.

G*W*S*N's new video (only watch on mute, but jeepers creepers there's a lot of symbolism in it) ends with a quote from a book The Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley. All I know about that book was that it was the inspiration of the name of the 60's band The Doors, and that the author also wrote the book Brave New World. Does anyone know anything more about this book or the author?

truthspeaks

Rookie
Do y'all think Mamamoo are in it as well? I always feel like they've never been able to really ascend to a high level as some of the other girl groups despite having more talent than most of them and clearly some passion. They are still successful but they have really worked hard for it, performing 3-4 times a day for years just to get out there and stuff.

But I have started to wonder as their their 'concept' gets a bit sexier and more adult if they've sold out. Hw@sa is becoming a big name in SK, and I have a feeling there's an aim to position her as this generation's HyunA or someone like that in the industry. But at the same time, I can see how she has a natural appeal to the GP because she just acts normal, and people seem to relate to her because of that. Maybe they did from the start and this was just how their trajectory was planned.