Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Susu.mochi

Established

Okay so the video is here. Surprisingly the date is same.. God knows how..
Just watch him at 3:30
What the fudge, it was as if he was possessed. He was all intimidating g and serious looking then started smiling like a clown. Mk mind control at its finest.

Attachments

what do you guys think of recent Seungri scandal? is it fake? or do they want to bring Big Bang down? what would be the motive? while to me in my opinion, Seungri was always an earrie person(not sure spelled right) and always getting bad vibe from him, but I know the media is not to be trusted, they always have motive for any news or scandal

so whats with this whole issue? and its interesting that Gd is also in trouble at the same time, I don't know but I don't think its coincidence, and I see so many comments wanting Taeyang to go solo and calling for Big Bang to disband...may be this is what the media want? but why? I don't know

deniiiiXD

Veteran
what do you guys think of recent Seungri scandal? is it fake? or do they want to bring Big Bang down? what would be the motive? while to me in my opinion, Seungri was always an earrie person(not sure spelled right) and always getting bad vibe from him, but I know the media is not to be trusted, they always have motive for any news or scandal

so whats with this whole issue? and its interesting that Gd is also in trouble at the same time, I don't know but I don't think its coincidence, and I see so many comments wanting Taeyang to go solo and calling for Big Bang to disband...may be this is what the media want? but why? I don't know
Then the next question is
Why would media want a group to disband? First of all, if you knew a lot of the dirt that is happening behind the scenes, dirt you are not allowed to share, you'd feel a little bit of anger towards those persons. Sometimes it's just not right; you don't find it fair how you are not allowed to reveal truths.
So as soon as they find a little bit of evidence they make sure it is spread. Anyway the korean police will do investigation to the case and most probably will find out the truth.

I think that bigbang were not clean guys too. Sure thing is that they used a lot of drugs illegally.
Btw what's the matter with GD? What happened?

Then the next question is
Why would media want a group to disband? First of all, if you knew a lot of the dirt that is happening behind the scenes, dirt you are not allowed to share, you'd feel a little bit of anger towards those persons. Sometimes it's just not right; you don't find it fair how you are not allowed to reveal truths.
So as soon as they find a little bit of evidence they make sure it is spread. Anyway the korean police will do investigation to the case and most probably will find out the truth.

I think that bigbang were not clean guys too. Sure thing is that they used a lot of drugs illegally.
Btw what's the matter with GD? What happened?
Seungri case is getting stranger each day, now there is Vietnamese media are putting picture of him having balloon drugs in 2015, long time, why are they revealing this thing now, its like planned action, and all media in the world are in it, not just Korean media keep talking about it, but also Vietnam, which is shows that all media is actually tied together

I don't think he is innocent, but I mean there is motive for revealing that at the same time, and now the media is also trying to catch on Gd, there is reports that he is not serving in the army and taking 100 day vacation, this is sensitive to Koreans, because they serve in the army and they really hate it to hear someone else not serving, so the media is like trying to bring Big Bang down, but I don't know whats the motive

Susu.mochi

Established
Okay so, this is weird. So I went on YouTube, but my account didn't work. Like what happened. Maybe people especially monbebe reported or blocked me, because I kept on exposing Monsta x and telling people to repent and come to Jesus. I also posted a lot of Bible verses in the comments on Bts videos and Monsta x, and I guess they reported me. Wat is going on with people these days. Whatever I still have instagram I'll just expose kpop and do God's will on their❣✝

Check out this producer reacting to Sf9's Enough,
Watch from 4:50
He talks about what this mini album is all about.. once again, occultism shoved into our faces and we still are blind to it.. nothing beats the intensity of ignorance of this 21st century generation..

https://occult-world.com/greek-mythology/narcissus/

Also i get a feeling this has something to do with bts's Jin's personality. As he's always shown looking at his reflection, either in mirror or water.. and how he breaks in it, and his personality shown to be so self loving that in one of bts's videos all members pointed him out as the most narcissistic one.. I can't really connect the dots.. I'll appreciate someone's help here

Last edited:

Truthrevealer01

Established
Did you see txt debut video?
There is a similar shot like it$y dall.a video
Im talking about the one that they are in rolling stairs all together..in it$y video a member is seen in rolling stairs too but the handles are in leopard print which indicates that she will be the sexualized member.
Is rolling stairs a metaphor of sth?

PotatoSalad

Rookie
Dang, way to debut them... I translated the title and this came out of it : "One day my horns grew in my head." and then i watched the video and was overwhelmed by the symbolism... from the few times i looked i noticed; the red, black and white colour scheme, the black dots on yellow colour scheme, a LOT of horns, pentagrams, checkerboards, neon drawings over them; one of them are angel wings even tho they already showed us in the first few seconds it's gon' be evil, duplicating, triangles, flowers with those X-X eyes, mirrors, one eye symbolism, a LOT of confusing imagery (like sitting on a wall?) which i notice a lot; be careful of very confusing or strange imagery in music videos imo, they're bad news a lot of the time. that's what i got from this video before giving up cos it's gross how strong the symbolism is. Oh, can someone also explain the significance of number 5? I have been seeing a lot of groups with 5 members recently, I'm intrigued as to why.

Truthrevealer01

Established
Also this story makes me think that txt will soon need their own thread just like btx way too many symbolisms and imaginery.They dont even hide it any longer and fans in the comments say how the story is connected amd the horns makes them diffirent like what?
At this state tv makes rituals as sketch and people dont bat an eye

PotatoSalad

Rookie
$unM1 :(((( d3ath symbolism, lots of red and black, blood, she looks very dead inside, butterflies in her hair, one eye symbolism and also the promo pics resemble that melanie girl who blew up a long time ago with the creepy pastel aesthetic, it also has butterflies, the word 'anxiety'?? and also triangle over one eye.

Susu.mochi

Established
Dang, way to debut them... I translated the title and this came out of it : "One day my horns grew in my head." and then i watched the video and was overwhelmed by the symbolism... from the few times i looked i noticed; the red, black and white colour scheme, the black dots on yellow colour scheme, a LOT of horns, pentagrams, checkerboards, neon drawings over them; one of them are angel wings even tho they already showed us in the first few seconds it's gon' be evil, duplicating, triangles, flowers with those X-X eyes, mirrors, one eye symbolism, a LOT of confusing imagery (like sitting on a wall?) which i notice a lot; be careful of very confusing or strange imagery in music videos imo, they're bad news a lot of the time. that's what i got from this video before giving up cos it's gross how strong the symbolism is. Oh, can someone also explain the significance of number 5? I have been seeing a lot of groups with 5 members recently, I'm intrigued as to why.
Okay the music video: The cringe is real !! Also so unoriginal, they all look and act like BTS !!!

PotatoSalad

Rookie
Amazing analysis.
5 stands for 5 points of a pentagram(that makes an ideal baph0met head)........5th age of man or the age of aquarius........believed to be the age of anti-christ or armageddon.........the age of technology and internet of things.........the age of collective consciousness through chipping(Rfid)......which is believed to be the biblical beast.......which is also one of the reason why the letter V is also prominently being shown in many media either as the letter or as the roman numeral for 5(of course letter v is called van which means nail in hebrew.......and nail is another name for satan......and bt3 has a member called v and a cartoon character called van with one eye...........yes,everything is interlinked)
It is also the fifth age mentioned in hopi prophecy when a blue star shines in the sky and ends the world......the blue star is thought to be planet x or nibiru or wormwood.........Many believe that the age of aquarius began on 21.12.12 when the mayan calendar ended and there was an uproar about the end of the world.........hollyw00d even made a movie about it,called 2012............
However,what ended was not the world in the real sense but the fourth age of man........hence,the large importance given to that date(though the real reason was not revealed to the public).......and the fear-mongering to harness the energy of people in low vibrations(of fear and anger) to herald the new fifth age of man.
Here is a brief introduction of it and the predictive programming being done in the movies(though the video mistakenly tells that 5th age has not begun)
No wonder all these mvs also promote the number five.

However, there is also the law of fives in Chaos magick which is followed by all these new age occultists............
The text titled Principia Discordia claims that "All things happen in fives, or are divisible by or are multiples of five, or are somehow directly or indirectly appropriate to 5...this is referred to as the Law of Fives.
The chaos magicians and the discordians believe in the power of 5.
The 23 enigma is regarded as a corollary of the Law of Fives because 2 + 3 = 5.
In these works, 23 is considered lucky, unlucky, sinister, strange, sacred to the goddess Eris, or sacred to the unholy gods of the Cthulhu Mythos.............hence,23 is also seen in many of these movies,mvs and other media.
And discordians are associated with the illuminati cards as well
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-885#post-181138

Sitting on a wall is symbolic of the nursery rhyme humpty dumpty sat on a wall........
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall;
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again.
remember,humpty dumpty has the head of an egg and when he falls,the egg cracks..........this is symbolic of the cracked psyche of the mind programming victim...........and the rhyme is believed to be used in programming........hence,the ending of the rhyme......all the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put humpty together again..........meaning the crack in the psyche is beyond repair and the core has been lost..........Most of these nursery rhymes and children stories are corrupted and used by these programmers because of the children's(victims') familiarity with them and so can be easily used to program them.

@Truthrevealer01..........stairs indicate ascension while rolling stairs indicate disorientation and dissociation.
check the mv the h@ndler by the muse..........it kind of shows almost all the symbols and images used in programming and many people in the comments under that video are aware of it.
That was really informative, thanks a lot! I may be looking too deep in to this (but i mean, it's the music industry, you can only go deeper) but it also makes sense why the bt3 clone-es' debut album features 5 tracks too... again though, thanks for putting together this information, I really appreciate it!!

So JB and Yugyeom of Gotsebun debuted as a duo group Jus2 with the album Focus.
This song is full of satanic imagery and i mean THEY'RE NOT EVEN TRYING TO HIDE IT ANYMORE?!!?!!?!
SERIOUSLY PEOPLE SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH TO IS MV.

I see aghases (their fans) dying over how cute they look while their faces are loaded with shadiness.. seriously hands down to these blinded people
*Face palms*

Screenshot_20190305-170853.pngScreenshot_20190305-171032.pngmultiple personalities
Screenshot_20190305-171134.pngScreenshot_20190305-171140.pngScreenshot_20190305-171147.pngScreenshot_20190305-171221.pngScreenshot_20190305-171329.pngScreenshot_20190305-171350.pngScreenshot_20190305-171420.pngScreenshot_20190305-171420.pngScreenshot_20190305-171455.png
These hand gestures.. seriously.. and the black and white duality..