Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Truthrevealer01

Established
Elevator is symbolic of dissociation in programming.........also notice the change in colour scheme from dualistic black and white to colour,costumes and expressions in the elevator........that indicates the emergence of the 'alter'.........this is symbolic that they are ready for the showbiz.........and one of them has hair like that of mickey mouse ears/devil's horns alongwith choker(bdsm).......this group might be up against blackp!nk group........the name itzy sounds a lot like IXXI which is something about satanism and new world order...9 and 11 about satanic ritual and gates of lucifer......just my two cents.
thanks a lot for the analysis.Its weird how in 2nd generation groups looked more genuinely happy-humane and not like robots lile most groups now.

PotatoSalad

Rookie
Hey y'all, *shouts in high pitch voice* I'M BAcKKK!!!

In all seriousness though, hiya!! Today I just wanted to share some interesting stuff I found with d@lsh@b#t... I made some really 100% high class diagrams to show these things haha, enjoy I guess?
album covers.png
bBb&j0krvidz.png
I love their music and all buuuut... yikes to the symbolism.

Also, I have a difficulty... I had this idea in my head about all these weird MVs and wanted to ask if maybe it's not the actual artists or companies (in some cases) themselves but rather the producers they hire? Like they think the MV looks cool so they go with it or somethin'... and also I notice that the MVs I stated above are on 1t#$k... so maybe that's a reason why they're also so wack? Idk, I hope all that made sense and I'd love if someone could explain to me more about 1t#$k and producers... etc.

Alrighty now, thanks if you made it through this really disorganised post! And I hope I got to spark some interest or even make y'all laugh a bit maybe? But yeah, See yaaaaa! :cool:

Cocomj

Star
Hello everyone
Idk if this thread is still alive
I said i wouldn't comment on the other thread anymore but i felt like i needed to share this and also ask a question

I know Ex0 is probably as elite as B+s but i was looking one of the members up and idk if he is a victim (or half aware too )
He has changed/went through so many hair colors and ofc half of them are just light to dark blonde
: B@e×hyUn

What are you guys thoughts ?
(Sorry i haven't read a lot this thread )

Also creepy af coincidence : There was one photo of V in the rest of B@e×hyUn pics and guess who is the member subject of conversation in the B+s thread i was like wtf ???

(Ps : i hit my elbow that hurts XD X0)

Thoughts ?

Hi everyone again

did you guys seen this news
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/ateen-kpop-group-asking-for-help

there is group called ateen that is asking for help through their own official Instagram account
and I have watched this video from ex idol, he used to be from JJCC group
he looks surprised that their official account? well in my opinion, if there is news broke to the mainstream media, thats mean the Illuminati wanting us actually to know about that, but considering this guy is a former idol, so I was questioning that he supposed to knows these things...is he is hiding what he knows?
whats your thoughts on that?

Have you guys also heard of Seungri club abuse?

here is news about it
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/full-dispatch-report-on-burning-sun-assault-investigation-released

his fans believe that he doesn't knows whats going on, and still defending him, its impossible he doesn't
the heck is wrong with Seungri, he need to be questioned and shouldn't be getting away

I already made an old post about his club and connection to Illuminati if you guys interested
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/page-211

yoongiyoongi

Established
So literally all this people in these groups (and their groups also) have been initiated into the occult wow :( what of twice then??
it may seem like j3nnies life is perfect or that she's a spoiled brat but remember she's from a family who has industry ties and a lot of money so she most likely has been ritually abused since birth and comes from a generational satanic family essentially born into it. I feel bad for her because she had no choice, unlike some kpop idols who were from loving families that had the choice to sign their lives away or not. I just feel bad for her more than anything. shes like that (rude sometimes, mean, materialistic etc.) because it's all shes ever known. No one has ever really loved her.
Pray for all kpop idols but pray especially for the ones who come from satanic wealthy families because they have been through the most.
aka
J3nnie
Suh0
So0y0ung
sea el
umj!
S!won
M@rk (G0T7)
N!ckhun
W3ndy
J3ssica
Kryst@l
T3n

enja

Rookie
so i was digging around and just came across this from seung's instagram, a YG producer that's close friends with hanb!n/B.!. from ik0n, and also jaew0n/0NE. he's deleted the images now, and this is his current instagram https://www.instagram.com/yawah144/. yawa is his producer name, and it means devil in some filipino languages (tagalog, binisaya) (http://www.binisaya.com/cebuano/yawa), and yahweh is the hebrew name for god.

these images with the devil horns and satanic imagery are painted onto hanb!n's face, also seung is a known 'satanist'.
additionally, seung leaves comments like this on hanb!n's instagram. just wondering what everyone's thoughts are here?

edit: some more interesting posts from seung's instagram

Last edited:

FlappyBird101

Hey I've been reading this forum for a few weeks. I've been looking for something like this for sometime. I used to be an army but I feel like I always felt something a bit creepy from some of their performances (the MAMA performance and the MMA) but I always igonred it. I used to make so many scenarios of bts 8th member stuff it was crazy. I also acted out what the 8th member did too. I would say what I wanted her to say, I would do the same movements and all that. I knew I wasn't the 8th member but I still always did it. It intefered with my studies and I stopped doing most of my homework to make up time for bts and the 8th member. At the time I felt it wasn't wrong because it wasn't getting in the way of me and my relationship with God but now I realize I was wrong. Every second of the day I would spend on those boys. I never liked to admit it but they were my life. Every second was spent on thinking about them, watching them, making jokes about them, mockingly drawing them, all that. I tried to stop watching them 2 weeks ago but after a week I went back to watching them. This thursday I decided to stop watching them and its kind of been good. I have been feeling a bit depressed at times and sometimes I even cry. But I'm still trying cuz I'm not gonna let some discusting company make me end up in hell. I do pray for the members to eventually get out of what they are doing but I doubt it will work. I'm still kinda struggling with this whole thing but I think this forum might help. If you could give me some advice to stop watching them I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

RainaaBee

Rookie
Hey I've been reading this forum for a few weeks. I've been looking for something like this for sometime. I used to be an army but I feel like I always felt something a bit creepy from some of their performances (the MAMA performance and the MMA) but I always igonred it. I used to make so many scenarios of bts 8th member stuff it was crazy. I also acted out what the 8th member did too. I would say what I wanted her to say, I would do the same movements and all that. I knew I wasn't the 8th member but I still always did it. It intefered with my studies and I stopped doing most of my homework to make up time for bts and the 8th member. At the time I felt it wasn't wrong because it wasn't getting in the way of me and my relationship with God but now I realize I was wrong. Every second of the day I would spend on those boys. I never liked to admit it but they were my life. Every second was spent on thinking about them, watching them, making jokes about them, mockingly drawing them, all that. I tried to stop watching them 2 weeks ago but after a week I went back to watching them. This thursday I decided to stop watching them and its kind of been good. I have been feeling a bit depressed at times and sometimes I even cry. But I'm still trying cuz I'm not gonna let some discusting company make me end up in hell. I do pray for the members to eventually get out of what they are doing but I doubt it will work. I'm still kinda struggling with this whole thing but I think this forum might help. If you could give me some advice to stop watching them I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
I am really glad you are aware of this bullshit. Me too E×0 and Shin33 was my life at the time... My middle school, highschool memories fulfilled about them not me. Instead of going to library I choosed to hurry to home and watch their comeback or shows they attend. And Jonggs death opened my eyes... Nowadays meme and the youtube comments say who care I dont have a life or something worse...
Now the Kpop is going to disgusting like suxualizing their idols. Now the 10 year old fans to be okey to sing and dance such a sex... Fans got more thirsty and dirty minded about them, tons of mind controlled fans out of there ready to sell themselves to be near with their idols...
And the idols The !llum!naty Mind controling them ultra for example T@emin back of the stage he is cute innocent when he is in stage he becomes objected. Sexy dance moves songs even he said this new song means I am innocent boy put a spell on you to obses to me( Yeah I am just disgusted about that fans comments "we are already obsessed and ready for die for you" etc)
If you become the part of this shit you will sleep 2-4 hours a day and do the thing even thought you dont like it. Once Heechul from Suju admitted that back then he only aloved to skeep 30 minutes a day!!! Also there have a weight measurements contract for female you have to be no more than 110 pounds and the company will measure you every month. Thats why they are starving them selves and fainting nearly everyday. My uncle atarted to work manager for ... and he said ... faint 5 times a week.
Also the prostitution there is alot of girl group member get secretly abortion. They forved to sell their body to realise another promotion.
Also some of them forced to shot Like nude pictures in magazine or they have you an image of idol like the rude celebrity. you should do it for 15-20 years on contract. This why when the celebrities ended their contract and stopped doing music anymore. But society thinks oh its because they are now old etc...

PotatoSalad

Rookie
has anyone seen this? here is what i noticed from the get-go: the name first of all "redmare" refering to nightmare which ain't too happy of a word, melting text reminding me of blood and stuff, one eye symbolism and dueling colours, cracked objects, toys, skulls, checkers pattern, black kitty, and in general wacky imagery that's confusing

Susu.mochi

Established
Hey guys. I've been a silent reader for really long but have been keeping up with the pages as this topic has always been on my mind. I was quite a huge fan of DBSK back in the days but thank God I stopped and occasionally listened to Kpop here and there. I got into Gfriend last year as their music and style were somewhat similar to DBSK and I admire Yuju for her voice as well.

However, she recently had a month-long hiatus for a reason which was never revealed by their company. She came back really skinny and out of sorts. They just recently came back with a new song and I just watched their showcase. Look at her at 1.52. She looks like she's so done with it.

Gfriend 'Time For Us' showcase

What do you guys think happened to her? :( One thing about Gfriend is that their MVs are symbolic but I can never seem to catch the meaning. Is there anyone who has analysed their MVs yet?
hi welcome to the thread.
I also use to really like friend but I stopped listening to Kpop. I defiantly see some serious occultic symbolism in their music. First of all the letter G has to do with the freemasons, and some sort of compass which also has something to do with the freemasons. So basically their name is occultic. Also their song sunrise is very weird. theres a lyric where it says all the stars fell. They can be talking about the fallen angels and a lot of celebrities who are in the illuminati are also called fallen angels. Next they said ill send all of me so that I can make you rise, and during that part they look at the clock and blow a candle and look at a book as if their doing some sort of ritual. Also when their all wearing dresses they are black and white which represent freemasonry and mk ultra mind control. Then theres some crystal ball necklace which are very bad, they are mostly worn by witches I'm pretty sure. Also they keep talking about how they want to make someone rise. They are probably talking about the sun, they want it to rise already. And you guys theres literally a moon necklace with a crystal which is a witch necklace. crescent moon symbolizes the elimination of harmful elements from one's life and the pruning of negativity so a person and grow and move on to the next step.
Anyways that was my analysis. God bless you all.

does anyone see any occultic signs in monster x alligator mv
I have just watched the video

its looks like they are talking about apocalypse or may be ww3
Screenshot007.jpg

Then there is word trumpet which might refer to the bible word trumpet and end time?
Screenshot.jpg

the rest of the video, there is apple, like usual, it refer to their deal, he eat it, means he accept it
and there is checkerboard, refer to the masonic black and white

I am not good at analyzing their symbols but this is what I understand

RainaaBee

Rookie
Guys $M entertainment deleted my comment 30 minutes ago they posted concept of Taemin video which perfectlu proofs !lluminaty and I was 3rd comment that using my sarcasm words like why $M ent is sexualizing taemin why cameraman showing only his left eye and almost half of the video hiding his eyes by his hand or hair
(Hiding eyes and mouth ears is symbol of I didnt witness anything and wouldn't tell anyone. Its like I know I see everything but would not tell and pretend to not saw it or heard it)
And I asked so many questions and even though admitted !lluminati with face like. And after 30inutes the comments become 71 and I tried to findy comment and there was nowhere I literally read all tho 71 comments and my was deleted.

Its so suspicious...