Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Kawaii

Rookie
Ahh yes
I am really sad about this
They were my favourite group for a long time
I found them the most genuine and humble as I used to watch a lot of groups theu stood out to me positively as they had hardly any dark concepts
Good job a few months ago I lost my interest in them (they were the only group I followed and I loved them just like I did BTS) after I analysed their behaviour recently They all looked so down and dejected after oh my promotions I remember Mingyu having to encourage Vernon to stand and smile at a fansign and apparently a fan who encountered them said that they all looked very tired and SCoups the leader shouted at her because she was in their changing room accidentally she said he seemed very flustered and told her Seventeen had urgent matters to attend to and she had to leave before saying sorry
Kpop stars always debut with so much “happiness” radiating them and Ik that when their personalities seem to shift which are abnormal and when they genuinely look sad I believe then they are more into the occult and therefore their lives are becoming horrible
These drastic character changes happened to V and Jackson too
I wasn’t shocked to see the dark concept tbh the lyrics were like a call or lust for Satan to their Getting Closer song very similar to BTS songs that I’ve analysed and they also used reverse which is common in the illuminati Getting closer is the reverse of oh My
I’m just happy I stopped being a fan at that time but I’m disappointed but not surprised
I’ll do an analysis soon!!!!! I found a lot of symbolism
I feel you girl, i am a carat too. When i saw all those changes i took a step back.:( They are so talented and funny .. that's the price of fame i guess:rolleyes:

Don't know if this topic is relevant..ahh well,i'll post it....why does shiny's taem!n and bt3's jamal look a like?Almost mistook one for the other......same plastic surgeon?
This is so true
I think this has been discussed Before
Also they have a squad including the both of them Exo Kai and Wanna one Sungwoon they all look very alike and are all dancers they radiate a lot of feminisin in these members too (Kai ws manly but he gives off feminine vibes too sometimes like his crop top) I think this is a whole agenda like the nwo wnats them all to look the same so they’re normalising it
It could also be an alliance between all groups and the cult and once groups lose relevancy their connections with the elite decrease and they are chucked out of these alliances like Ravi from Vixx

644815C4-8A4F-4F98-8663-63262395FCAA.jpeg
Sungwoon wanna one
s61635EE7-D22B-4EF7-8410-2033DB10FD66.png
Taemin shinee
F90604A8-BC58-40C9-A39F-6C6CE0532D10.jpeg
Jimin BTS
AFD6F27D-0472-4CC5-B35F-E299D699207A.jpeg
Exo Kai

Last edited:
seems like it...got really confused with the pics you posted...also,am not aware of wanna1,though been suddenly hearing a lot of news about them like how their stalker fans delayed flight and caused trouble for around 200 passengers just so they could get a closer look of the band members....when I read the news,might I say I was confounded?so much inconvenience to other people.
Ahh sorry I thought you were familiar with these members
I’ll add captions of their names and group

Kawaii

Rookie
Also...thought taem!n was in his thirties!all that botox is starting to show on his face....so is the case with jamal and others....the folds around eyes and mouth look prominent and make them look older,especially when they smile,even with all that make-up.....also,I don't get it......many of these older idols and celebs of sk look a lot younger while the really young ones like teenagers or those in early twenties look matured....always keeping the age guessing game on?
Maybe they lie about their age ? Esp with girls. Won-young from GG iz*one looks so matured when she is only 14 and her height is 5'7 !!! Some fans think she is not korean or maybe mixed with other ethnicity.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kawaii

Rookie
I have no words....she is only 14!...what?.....she doesn't look like 14 at all!....girls do grow tall around 13 but 5'7 seem a little unrealistic?Her face looks like 20?...You may be right about lying about age....someone long back posted on this thread(someone claiming to be an insider) that some of these idols do lie about their age and that one particular male idol is quite older than what he revealed,though they never gave atleast hints of who that male idol could be..........however,this young girls(people) looking older theme seems to go in line with the new age(read new world order) agenda where sexualisation of minors is pretty mainstream....as a step to normalise p***philia.....this is becoming normal especially in western media where teenagers are portrayed very sexually(like in new sabrina tv series and riverdale series)
She was born in 2004! They lie about everything their age, sexuality and personality. Making teenage girls go crazy about a 30 years old man and the opposite for those pedo.

Cherry14

Established
Ummm about seventeen maybe I'm just in denial and hopeful, but do you guys think they are really really lost, and I mean like when "oh my!" was released they had like 12 or more presentations in a row plus the ideal cut concert and fan signs among other stuff so of course they would be tired and maybe a little sick of it, and I also have mix feelings about the new song, although I thought it was going to be way worse then again I'm still kinda new in all of this, and I really hoped and maybe stupidly I'm still hoping they aren't like other groups

Kawaii

Rookie
Mocking religion seems to be the trend now-a-days....with people thinking that it is cool to make fun of religions and that it somehow makes them come across modern?this kind of photoshopping happened with a male idol,mocking his religious beliefs!....look at the colourful flag in the background....wow,just wow!(not against any group of people but there's no need to push the symbols on other's faces now)....it would be great if everyone just sit back and enjoy the holidays.
Like Ariana Grande said God is a woman !!! And the LBGT flag behind Momo because she is so gay, i mean bluntly lesbian with her friends. In conclusion being a goddess through the act of s**.

Look what i found!
Twice fans joking around.View attachment 18315
That’s horrible
These fans need help
About wanna one they came from produce 101 right a survival show which consisted of less popular korean group members who competed to form wanna one
Once the members disband the time will return to their original groups and this whole wanna one experience was to ensure that their individual groups would get more recognition There have been a lot of survival shows like this but I didn’t watch produce 101 so I don’t know why it was so popular
And I am also confused why there is so much emphasis on this group the thread literally blew up once they debuted
They have very controversial scandals too but are still loved are they testing the limit of fans and how much they would support the boys regardless

Ummm about seventeen maybe I'm just in denial and hopeful, but do you guys think they are really really lost, and I mean like when "oh my!" was released they had like 12 or more presentations in a row plus the ideal cut concert and fan signs among other stuff so of course they would be tired and maybe a little sick of it, and I also have mix feelings about the new song, although I thought it was going to be way worse then again I'm still kinda new in all of this, and I really hoped and maybe stupidly I'm still hoping they aren't like other groups
I think they are a lot better than many groups but maybe this showed they are getting darker
I was a huge Carat (my name) so I am upset but who am I kidding the whole industry is disgusting why would one group be exempt from it
If any group was to be the Most genuine I would have picked Seventeen too but honestly now Ik these type of comebacks always mean bad news when a group has a dark concept like this with the blatant lyrics you know they’ve exceeded in the industry

Cherry14

Established
I think they are a lot better than many groups but maybe this showed they are getting darker
I was a huge Carat (my name) so I am upset but who am I kidding the whole industry is disgusting why would one group be exempt from it
If any group was to be the Most genuine I would have picked Seventeen too but honestly now Ik these type of comebacks always mean bad news when a group has a dark concept like this with the blatant lyrics you know they’ve exceeded in the industry
True that, I know like I said this is just me being optimistic and hoping the best for them(still) :( (hope really is dangerous):rolleyes:
Speaking of which in the 25th is going to be that sbs thing where seventeen, n'c't, got'7, winner and wanna1(I think) are going to have a stage presentation together

Last edited:

Charmuse_0312

Rookie
Hello, I'm new to this thread.. I know a lot of you are fans of iKON but I'm really concerned about BI.. He has a Nihilism tattoo and some of his fans worship that tattoo. I'm not sure if they know the meaning of it... He supports Neitsche, the German guy who created Nihilism. Mr.Meeseeks, Rick and Morty (a cartoon character who always talk about the pain in existence) and wants to open his third eye... I thought it was a joke, but I think he is serious about it. There was an interview I read and aides him about his goal. He said "If I make it my time, I want to disappear" it really concerned me. He looks miserable, talks like a drunk a some fans think that he's "high". Also he has a new tattoo and fans said its "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas " that movie was about drugs and illusions... what do you think about iKON?

Kawaii

Rookie
Hello, I'm new to this thread.. I know a lot of you are fans of iKON but I'm really concerned about BI.. He has a Nihilism tattoo and some of his fans worship that tattoo. I'm not sure if they know the meaning of it... He supports Neitsche, the German guy who created Nihilism. Mr.Meeseeks, Rick and Morty (a cartoon character who always talk about the pain in existence) and wants to open his third eye... I thought it was a joke, but I think he is serious about it. There was an interview I read and aides him about his goal. He said "If I make it my time, I want to disappear" it really concerned me. He looks miserable, talks like a drunk a some fans think that he's "high". Also he has a new tattoo and fans said its "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas " that movie was about drugs and illusions... what do you think about iKON?
Hi, welcome to this thread:D. I'm not into iKON and YG artists in general. But i checked out his tattoo. He is like RM from bee tee s. RM is knowing of promoting Neitsche and quotes from his books. They push the agenda of negativity, atheism, pessimism, depression, misery ... and sometimes suicide cause why not ? in other words we are chemical trash that their life and existence are meaningless. That's how those evil spirits think ...

Frozenrose

Veteran
I don't know them very well but from what I've read people said that he's kind of arrogant. There was a comment sth along the line how he perceives himself as higher than the others because he has more money than the company.
B.I says he has four goals in life: opening his third eye, getting his own place, travelling the world and making it onto the Billboard charts as a songwriter.
I've been telling you, guys -they are self-absorbed and want to exalt themselves above the others despite the price. They are mostly brats who you wouldn't give a second glance because you know how the rich kids act. Yes, there are some who try to hide how they see the others below them but inside they share the same mindset. They just need you as ATMs and an applause machine. The modern version of the rich and the others who have to marvel after them.

It's truly despising how they thrive on getting advantage over teens. Once you go into your 20s, you'll see the reality and when you look at them you'll see their real intentions. I so regret spending so many years on fake stories and people who actually knows how they keep getting richer and richer. At the end, it'll be only you who is used by them (be it by money, time, idolising them, pitying them).
Just think how sickening it is for us to be watching some people who are strangers to us and thinking how hard they have it. But who will think about us? Them? No, it'll be only God. I really regret how I strayed from God for lies.

Kawaii

Rookie
I don't know them very well but from what I've read people said that he's kind of arrogant. There was a comment sth along the line how he perceives himself as higher than the others because he has more money than the company.
B.I says he has four goals in life: opening his third eye, getting his own place, travelling the world and making it onto the Billboard charts as a songwriter.
I've been telling you, guys -they are self-absorbed and want to exalt themselves above the others despite the price. They are mostly brats who you wouldn't give a second glance because you know how the rich kids act. Yes, there are some who try to hide how they see the others below them but inside they share the same mindset. They just need you as ATMs and an applause machine. The modern version of the rich and the others who have to marvel after them.

It's truly despising how they thrive on getting advantage over teens. Once you go into your 20s, you'll see the reality and when you look at them you'll see their real intentions. I so regret spending so many years on fake stories and people who actually knows how they keep getting richer and richer. At the end, it'll be only you who is used by them (be it by money, time, idolising them, pitying them).
Just think how sickening it is for us to be watching some people who are strangers to us and thinking how hard they have it. But who will think about us? Them? No, it'll be only God. I really regret how I strayed from God for lies.
EXACTLY!! They are just narcissists and sociopaths, who lure you with their charms to manipulate you and take advantage of your concern, empathy and MONEY.:(