Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Because after taking the mark of the beast, this is what will happen to people:
Revelation 9:6: "In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, but death will escape them." - exactly what zombies are!
Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go, pour out the seven bowls of God’s wrath on the earth.” The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. (Rev 16:1,2)
The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom was plunged into darkness. Men gnawed their tongues in agony and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done. (Rev 16:10,11)
https://www.eternallifeblog.com/ugly-painful-sores-awaiting-mark-of-beast-recipients/
So these "zombies" people invented are the image of the unrighteous in the end times? Wow. This explains the "brainless" concept, and their behaviour.

Frozenrose

Veteran
So these "zombies" people invented are the image of the unrighteous in the end times? Wow. This explains the "brainless" concept, and their behaviour.
Yes, this what Satan wants us to become. So it's not a surprise why horror movies and the zombie concept are so popularised. And people enjoy them! Why do you think they're bombarding us with this image and magic? Those people think it's only a fantasy world? No, just imagine how twisted Satan, the demons and those who chose them are. And people marvel after this while they mock us.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Wow, such an obvious worshipping ritual! :eek: But what do we expect from a group call G-idle aka Women's idol?
But this is such a massive ritual and no one bats an eye...
It's actually (G)I-dle and I truly believe their name meaning is kinda dual
G- freemasonry symbol
I- the eye of the Horus
G- girls
Idle- useless => useless girls- a very alike concept with the "glitches" that symbolise they are proud of their nothingness (no soul = no value); they are worshipping satan proudly

The same way it's the name of the girlgroup Gfriend (friend of masonry not girlfriend).

The stage was obviously full of Egyptian symbolism, and Egypt is the origin of the many satanic symbols; because the gods Egyptians were worshipping were idols/demons. They were also doing blood sacrifices as offerings and demonic rituals. They are like the root of satanism.

I searched the image on the internet and the symbol exists.
E0FB8AEF-5A77-465C-B6DA-1F81303D5E79.jpeg

Google only gave me the "name" of it as a "fairy magic circle" very alike with other ones that you can see in movies or basically you can draw yourself. This is the impession they give you.
But then
Why there is only this image appearing on the internet, THE ONLY alike image in the whole internet, with no other specific info.. It's meaning might be hidden from media.

Frozenrose

Veteran
It's actually (G)I-dle and I truly believe their name meaning is kinda dual
G- freemasonry symbol
I- the eye of the Horus
G- girls
Idle- useless => useless girls- a very alike concept with the "glitches" that symbolise they are proud of their nothingness (no soul = no value); they are worshipping satan proudly

The same way it's the name of the girlgroup Gfriend (friend of masonry not girlfriend).

The stage was obviously full of Egyptian symbolism, and Egypt is the origin of the many satanic symbols; because the gods Egyptians were worshipping were idols/demons. They were also doing blood sacrifices as offerings and demonic rituals. They are like the root of satanism.

I searched the image on the internet and the symbol exists.
View attachment 17729

Google only gave me the "name" of it as a "fairy magic circle" very alike with other ones that you can see in movies or basically you can draw yourself. This is the impession they give you.
But then
Why there is only this image appearing on the internet, THE ONLY alike image in the whole internet, with no other specific info.. It's meaning might be hidden from media.
Wow, how did you even manage to find the symbol? There are so many similar looking ones over the internet. I get nauseous by looking at them and the Holy Spirit told me to stop looking into them.
Girl groups nowadays mostly have witchcraft based concepts. I don't even know how they even agree on this. But being on TV is more important than their souls, I guess.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Wow, how did you even manage to find the symbol? There are so many similar looking ones over the internet. I get nauseous by looking at them and the Holy Spirit told me to stop looking into them.
Girl groups nowadays mostly have witchcraft based concepts. I don't even know how they even agree on this. But being on TV is more important than their souls, I guess.
This might be useful for many users in the future:
https://www.prepostseo.com/reverse-image-search
For searching images directly on the phone. You can do it with a PC on google image too.

Frozenrose

Veteran
I trust my ears
They never say "help me" they never say the "p"
It's "hell me"
Bonus: satanic chess board, black, red & white, the moon and the list goes on
I didn't even watch it when it came out because their last video with the goat said it all. I just keep on clicking through the video and everywhere I stop, it's all full of symbolism. Them with the red light, moon worshipping, breaking the veil, floating objects(aka changing god's laws and time) and them go up the straircase towards the self-enlightenment.
With everything going so fast, I can't even imagine what life will be next year. We have so much time left but it has to happen...

JinnieAnne

Established
The circle and the runes with the six pointed star look like an alchemical ring....conjuring magic....the pillars behind may be masonic?women are kneeling and bowing infront of them in reverence and some are holdng dualistic black and white standards. The group looks like the high priestess tarot card....I don't know who this group is but they are announcing their status in the occult here and probably casting some spells:eek::rolleyes:
They debuted a few months ago, but I don't like the group at all. Too much symbolism... I think it's better to not listen to their songs, to avoid becoming obsessed with another group.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
Not to mock any culture or belief.......remember there was a blue moon in the sky after jonghyun's funeral....I found this
"When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge"
Source:http://www.crystalinks.com/hopi2.html
also this...
http://road2ruins.com/tag/satan/page/2/
it might be some kind of occult sign for those who understand.....o_O(it might be man made...I don't know.....I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings:()

And the part about him being a sacrifice for bee tea sss:(.....if you remember,there was a photo of hoppie (a member of bee tea sss) posting a picture of the blue moon....maybe it's a secret message to others....just like coal briquettes name for the pet dog:eek:.......Again,I'm sorry if I've hurt anyone's feelings.
I think that was a lens flare.. Which was made a big deal out of that time.. By shaw0ls

Susu.mochi

Established
So you're saying that men need to be above women? Everyone should be equal. This song is about how good it is to be a woman(thgrough all the hardships in life).
And i thought that BoA is a christian.
No. Men our the head of the household. Which means they are in charge. They take care of the women. Women than help and acompmany men and love them. Woman are suppose to be Kind gentle and quiet. (I don't mean quiet like a doormat, but quiet like not harsh and stuff like that.) read the Bible and it will explain everything