Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

mochii

Established
I think so, and I personally feel it is a very strong one. Otherwise no Kpop fan would dedicate their time and money to them. People out there buying albums just for the sake of buying and never listen to them even once, fill walls with expensive posters and make shrines for their faves, it is sadly a hardcore modern religion.
yah they make the idols as god. i think that how the entertainment used for evil. sometimes i wonder i dont even like a certain group but due to repititions i heard it somewhere else being played it stuck into my head even when im sleeping that song plays subconsciously. when i was half awaken for awhile that song immediately played in my head to think that i should not be thinking anything but my drowsiness. makes me thing that spell in a song might be true. but im not like a fan that worships an idol. im passed over that era.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
This mocking of using "sheep" constantly and this mv showing the Apocalypse....

"In the end me and you, we’re just animals"
Purposely repeated throughout the whole song so you know, get used to Satan's propaganda that evolution is the "truth".
Yeah i always found the sheep title of the song weird ...
I'm tha last sheep in china? Like what?

Obviously they want to tame people like animals .. And in suju they didn't forget to draw the Baal. Horned bull in the middle...

Hopeful

Star
And NCT are on their way to be the second beetees in America ..

They performed at jimmy Kimmel live.. Where beetees also performed and that place is said to be an old place for occult practices ...

So maybe it's a beginning ritual for them.. Wearing red suits...
Red is the color of the occultists

Frozenrose

Veteran
Yeah i always found the sheep title of the song weird ...
I'm tha last sheep in china? Like what?

Obviously they want to tame people like animals .. And in suju they didn't forget to draw the Baal. Horned bull in the middle...
He suddenly started calling himself sheep out of nowhere. One of his previous song was also called Sheep. Here's what I found(source: yahoo):
"From what I understand the song is mainly about himself; his person, his achievements, and his pride. But first, ‘sheep’.

Lay (Zhang Yixing) was born in October of 1991, and therefore his Chinese zodiac is the Sheep (if you have a look, his personality is quite fitting to the description given).

He also carries the nickname 小羊 (Lamb).

The sheep in this song symbolises Lay.

The song starts off by stating that he (Yixing) is “the lead sheep in China”, and from what I’m guessing, he means he leads within his place in Chinese popular culture/media.

Then he goes on to say that if you mess with “the food chain” in “the forest”(the industry) you’ll be in danger. Whether this is a warning or a threat, I’m not sure.

He then talks about the underestimation of sheep, because of the perceived timidness and weakness. But on the inside, sheep are resilient and have strong instincts.

Though Yixing is ‘a sheep’, he is a little “untameable” and “unbelievable”. And sometimes, against his will he can’t bring himself to hurt others. Instead he just works harder and harder, and continues to work harder (his personal motto: 努力努力在努力).

So in my understanding, Lay is saying that sheep may seem timid, but he is stronger, and can overcome that stereotype. He works hard for his place, while avoiding hurting others, but don’t cross him."

So he will lead China astray from God if I have to interpret it. He is one of the deceivers in sheep's clothing. Sickening to the core...

Frozenrose

Veteran
And NCT are on their way to be the second beetees in America ..

They performed at jimmy Kimmel live.. Where beetees also performed and that place is said to be an old place for occult practices ...

So maybe it's a beginning ritual for them.. Wearing red suits...
Red is the color of the occultists
Yeah, I wanted to talk about that as well. And the whole new song was in English with terrible lyrics. But yeah, all those shows love kpop so much! <3 Are people that brainless that only consume and don't see where all of this is leading to? And Korean teens see that as some type of revolution and how this is some new concept out there...

Hopeful

Star
He suddenly started calling himself sheep out of nowhere. One of his previous song was also called Sheep. Here's what I found(source: yahoo):
"From what I understand the song is mainly about himself; his person, his achievements, and his pride. But first, ‘sheep’.

Lay (Zhang Yixing) was born in October of 1991, and therefore his Chinese zodiac is the Sheep (if you have a look, his personality is quite fitting to the description given).

The song starts off by stating that he (Yixing) is “the lead sheep in China”, and from what I’m guessing, he means he leads within his place in Chinese popular culture/media.

Then he goes on to say that if you mess with “the food chain” in “the forest”(the industry) you’ll be in danger. Whether this is a warning or a threat, I’m not sure.

He then talks about the underestimation of sheep, because of the perceived timidness and weakness. But on the inside, sheep are resilient and have strong instincts.

Though Yixing is ‘a sheep’, he is a little “untameable” and “unbelievable”. And sometimes, against his will he can’t bring himself to hurt others. Instead he just works harder and harder, and continues to work harder (his personal motto: 努力努力在努力).

So in my understanding, Lay is saying that sheep may seem timid, but he is stronger, and can overcome that stereotype. He works hard for his place, while avoiding hurting others, but don’t cross him."

So he will lead China astray from God if I have to interpret it. He is one of the deceivers in sheep's clothing. Sickening to the core...
This makes a lot of sense now..

Can it be a kind of humiliation ritual too? Calling himself a sheep instead of a stronger animal..
Like agust D give it to me.. The lyrics were like.. Son of a tiger cant live the life of a dog..
I mean they like to call themselves tigers. Lions and monsters .. But sheep? Seems a bit odd..

And after these songs he's been given a chance to release an album which wil have all English songs on it also and he isn't leaving ex0 too..

I mean the sheep made them happy a lot i think.. Receiving work offers from k0rea as well as states

Hopeful

Star
Yeah, I wanted to talk about that as well. And the whole new song was in English with terrible lyrics. But yeah, all those shows love kpop so much! <3 Are people that brainless that only consume and don't see where all of this is leading to? And Korean teens see that as some type of revolution and how this is some new concept out there...
Yeah they lyrics ..
With such lyrics.. I highly doubt they would make it in the states.. But.. Maybe some dark stuff or offerings helped them out or will help them.. No matter the lyrics.. No matter the message.. Fame and maybe money will be thrown at them

Frozenrose

Veteran
This makes a lot of sense now..

Can it be a kind of humiliation ritual too? Calling himself a sheep instead of a stronger animal..
Like agust D give it to me.. The lyrics were like.. Son of a tiger cant live the life of a dog..
I mean they like to call themselves tigers. Lions and monsters .. But sheep? Seems a bit odd..

And after these songs he's been given a chance to release an album which wil have all English songs on it also and he isn't leaving ex0 too..

I mean the sheep made them happy a lot i think.. Receiving work offers from k0rea as well as states
Every time I hear the word sheep, I'm reminded of this:
Revelation 13: "Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. This beast had two horns like a lamb, but spoke like a dragon. And this beast exercised all the authority of the first beast and caused the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose mortal wound had been healed.
And the second beast performed great signs to cause even fire from heaven to come down to earth in the presence of the people. Because of the signs it was given to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived those who dwell on the earth, telling them to make an image to the beast that had been wounded by the sword and yet had lived.The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship it to be killed."

So Satan likes duality and thus, he will used both strong and weak looking image to deceive. it's a predictive programming for non-believers and people that don't know God's word well.
Just look at how stupid it looks for someone to call himself an animal. But repeated millions of times. it becomes cool. It boggles me that people don't read, but only watch TV. How can you put so much trust in something without researching? This is the most retarded generation of all.

DJ Khaled "appreciating" NCT - yey, so much love. And now Wendy with John Legend making a duet song...

Yeah they lyrics ..
With such lyrics.. I highly doubt they would make it in the states.. But.. Maybe some dark stuff or offerings helped them out or will help them.. No matter the lyrics.. No matter the message.. Fame and maybe money will be thrown at them
I see such songs as filter ones singing about bling bling and diamonds sh*t. Then, it will be about b***es, fame, struggle, drugs. They introduce curse words sneakily but steadily. Especially with Nct for example - long ass ride, shake that ass, twerking and similar nonsense. Koreans will accept it easier now that Kpop is welcomed with open hands in America. They will be like "Wow, whoah, the world appreciates us. We must be open-minded and be like American stars". Give the fake spotlight to people and deliberately fall into the trap - no need of violence and wars.

alx849

Rookie
I’ve always thought that bp members were trans especially Lisa. She just looks unnatural to me and her whole body overal screams transgender to me. And despite that she’s one of the most popular members of the group. I think most female idols are trans honestly
i never thought that lisa could be a transgender until i read it here and now i'm more convinced that's true, she has wide shoulders, small hips compared with her shoulders, long arms and neck, big hands and an adam's apple, well it doesn't mean that every girl that has some of these characterisitics are really a man but what really surprises and convinces me is the evident adam's apple
(sorry for my english)

Attachments

Frozenrose

Veteran
i never thought that lisa could be a transgender until i read it here and now i'm more convinced that's true, she has wide shoulders, small hips compared with her shoulders, long arms and neck, big hands and an adam's apple, well it doesn't mean that every girl that has some of these characterisitics are really a man but what really surprises and convinces me is the evident adam's apple
(sorry for my english)
I still don't know what to think about Lisa - it's so confusing... in that light, Hyeri also has a really prominent Adam's apple. It's bigger than that of JB's and Mark's. I don't know if she is a tranny but in this video I just kept staring at her Adam's apple:

alx849

Rookie
I still don't know what to think about Lisa - it's so confusing... in that light, Hyeri also has a really prominent Adam's apple. It's bigger than that of JB's and Mark's. I don't know if she is a tranny but in this video I just kept staring at her Adam's apple:
Of course, we can not assure that they are transgender only because of some photos or suppositions, but it's suspicious anyway, and in the case of Hyeri the Adam's apple looks very big, we could say that they are lights and shadows giving that illusion , but actually you see that it moves when she talks and laughs

Frozenrose

Veteran
Of course, we can not assure that they are transgender only because of some photos or suppositions, but it's suspicious anyway, and in the case of Hyeri the Adam's apple looks very big, we could say that they are lights and shadows giving that illusion , but actually you see that it moves when she talks and laughs
I know but I still feel kind of guilty for proposing Lisa is a trans... But knowing how hidden trannies are all around the media, it's never bad to be on alert for them in unexpected places. Hyeri has a big Adam's apple for sure. The lights fall under similar angles for all of them, so no illusion whatsoever. I've seen girls from my country in media having visible Adam's apple and I'm sure they're females. But Lisa is a big mystery for me.

alx849

Rookie
I know but I still feel kind of guilty for proposing Lisa is a trans... But knowing how hidden trannies are all around the media, it's never bad to be on alert for them in unexpected places. Hyeri has a big Adam's apple for sure. The lights fall under similar angles for all of them, so no illusion whatsoever. I've seen girls from my country in media having visible Adam's apple and I'm sure they're females. But Lisa is a big mystery for me.
Yes, around the world there are these kind of deceptions, is what the elite promotes, and wants people to believe that this is normal using artists and celebrities to normalize it. I don't hate people that are transgender, but being a christian I think that they're being decived by the devil making them think that this is normal; and even if someone isn't a christian, I think it's unfair to deceive people and made them to get a crush or like someone who is really the same sex when they are heterosexual. And talking about Yang Hyun Suk in specific, I think that he has being part of the illuminati since he was on Seo Taiji and Boys that's why I wouldn't be surprised if he had agreed to have a transgender person in one of his groups.
But again, these are just suppositions and we can't assure it's true

Frozenrose

Veteran
Yes, around the world there are these kind of deceptions, is what the elite promotes, and wants people to believe that this is normal using artists and celebrities to normalize it. I don't hate people that are transgender, but being a christian I think that they're being decived by the devil making them think that this is normal; and even if someone isn't a christian, I think it's unfair to deceive people and made them to get a crush or like someone who is really the same sex when they are heterosexual. And talking about Yang Hyun Suk in specific, I think that he has being part of the illuminati since he was on Seo Taiji and Boys that's why I wouldn't be surprised if he had agreed to have a transgender person in one of his groups.
But again, these are just suppositions and we can't assure it's true
Yes, this is the reason I don't put my trust on the visible world as it's a lie within a lie. The trannification is one of the sickest because it destroys the most fundamental points in how God has made us - gender and making families/procreating. Once those two are broken, we're doomed to a no returning point. I highly agree about YHS - he has been in the game for too long and probably has seen almost all. It was a long ago but @lee_ translated an article about ST and as far as I remember one of the members was a shaman plus some gay rumours. Those people know what's the next to be normalised and for them to get more power, they have to act in advance. So soon, we'll get to see transgenders in kpop especially once the satanic indoctrination of "Loving yourself" is already pushed by BT3. Then, it's "accepting ourselves the way we are" and all the perversion going hand in hand with this.

cinnamon

What do you think of BTS phenomenon?
Lately they seem so big and they are promoted everywhere, but at the same time they are not mainstream, a part their large fandom it seems nobody know them more than a generic "they are a korean boyband".
What i wonder is if they are becoming big or they are there to open the road for another kgroup that will become really big instead of them.
I am wondering all this because i've never seen a group being promoted like them but at the same time not having songs that are mainstream.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
What do you think of BTS phenomenon?
Lately they seem so big and they are promoted everywhere, but at the same time they are not mainstream, a part their large fandom it seems nobody know them more than a generic "they are a korean boyband".
What i wonder is if they are becoming big or they are there to open the road for another kgroup that will become really big instead of them.
I am wondering all this because i've never seen a group being promoted like them but at the same time not having songs that are mainstream.
JayZ, Eminem and Kanye West aren't mainstream still they are internationally known. They are the 1st group to be treaten like this as they satisfied the american elite having such an impact among the young people. (They use them as a tool to control the world and make it satan's)

mochii

Established

what does it mean with shin33s latest release? their concept says something about fox and forest? and the fans took it as jjongs representation lol