Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Hopeful

Star
Hey guys!
I have a question.. did any of you noticed kpop stars having droppy eyelids/ lazy eyed bc if they have it showes that they have undergone mk ultra.
COULD YOU PLS ATTACH PICS OF KPOP IDOLS WITH DROPPY EYELIDS
Key of sh1nee has the lazy eye.. But i thought it was by birth ..

And V of beetees gets an eye twitching sometimes ..

That's all i know yet..

Hopeful

Star
One of the newest comments under my BT3 video:
"Hello! I just wanted to let you know that even if BTS have sold souls to the devil, I'll sell mine if I have to. They saved me from suicide. I owe them everything and I will do everything for them to the death. So, please stop fond of them. They are making the world a better place, something God has never done. They are the true Gods. Join us, the side of the good ones, and you will reach eternal peace."

Tell me that this right here doesn't sound like a cult! I don't even know how to react properly...
This is some horrific brainwashing right there...

Fantastic9

Established
One of the newest comments under my BT3 video:
"Hello! I just wanted to let you know that even if BTS have sold souls to the devil, I'll sell mine if I have to. They saved me from suicide. I owe them everything and I will do everything for them to the death. So, please stop fond of them. They are making the world a better place, something God has never done. They are the true Gods. Join us, the side of the good ones, and you will reach eternal peace."

Tell me that this right here doesn't sound like a cult! I don't even know how to react properly...
I also think these kinda comments are made by their company staff or even themselves. It's a possibility because we can't always just assume it's 100% the fans who are flooding these kinda crazy comments.

Hopeful

Star
I also think these kinda comments are made by their company staff or even themselves. It's a possibility because we can't always just assume it's 100% the fans who are flooding these kinda crazy comments.
I believe that's possible .. But some brainwashed fans aren't entirely innocent also...

There are mothers who lul their children to sleep with beetees songs or hopeworld's songs..
And there is this lady who literally cried out of love for them saying they saved her.. She has depression and she is not Korean .. A foreigner

mochii

Established
Hey guys!
I have a question.. did any of you noticed kpop stars having droppy eyelids/ lazy eyed bc if they have it showes that they have undergone mk ultra.
yas as i observe them too. they look all have like thatnof lazy eyes or whatever. they think it’s kind of theyre cool having that. for me theyre like possessed. kpop artists appearance are very different from kdrama artists (real drama actors not those kpop/kactors).

Fantastic9

Established
I believe that's possible .. But some brainwashed fans aren't entirely innocent also...

There are mothers who lul their children to sleep with beetees songs or hopeworld's songs..
And there is this lady who literally cried out of love for them saying they saved her.. She has depression and she is not Korean .. A foreigner
Yeah I guess it goes both ways. It's really sad to know there are not only such young fans but older and mature women who are that brainwashed! It's crazy and scary! I'm praying they see the light soon before they go into a worse state of mind.

Frozenrose

Veteran

This commentator even copy and pasted the same comment on another video of mine. And such individuals always like their comments so it seems as if another one has already agreed with them. What I have noticed is, some of them come back to my videos on daily basis and immediately answer to anyone who realises the truth but it's still doubting what to do. Those individuals are dangerous and stubborn. It's one thing to make a statement but when they start messing with others it's a whole new level. They basically try to re-program other fans back to the brainwashing of worshipping them.
I'll reply to them later but it will probably be pointless.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Fox 2000 To Make Film Themed Around K-Pop
A new U.S. film about K-pop is in the works.
On August 21, it was revealed that Fox 2000 now holds rights to a film jointly pitched by Scooter Braun’s SB Projects and Epic Magazine. SB Projects manages popular artists like Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande, and also notably represents PSY and CL in the United States.
The film is said to be about “the story of an Asian-American college student from the United States who becomes a top competitor on South Korea’s toughest K-Pop Competition show.”
Elyse Hollander, known for her Madonna biopic script “Blonde Ambition,” will be writing the screenplay. Scott Braun and James Shin of SB Projects and Joshua Davis and Arthur Spector of Epic Magazine will be producing the film.
SB Projects’ Scott Manson, Epic Magazine’s Joshua Bearman, and Bellevue Productions’ John Zaozirny will be executive producers, with Fox 2000’s Erin Siminoff and Jiao Chen overseeing the project.
https://www.soompi.com/article/1218451wpp/fox-2000-make-film-themed-around-k-pop

US finally realised that kpop is not just a joke but a golden mine.

If I have the chance I will definitely ask them questions in a way that will make them nervous at least (if they don't answer cuz when ppl lie or hide something their behavior changes)
You might also get silenced (pretty much get killed for spilling beans in the worst scenario ofc)
could serious question to them lead to death? thats scary thing, so we might need to be-careful as will

Hey guys!
I think their techniques are developed ,I doubt they used the electric shock method because kpop is about visuals I don't think they would touch their pretty faces but I look for some

Frozenrose

Veteran
Today BTS released their new mv IDOL and their mv seems kinda weird it resembles dna but I noticed something weird in their lyeics
Alters egos alert
Sun worshipping and to me, those colours and the whole set is about psychedelic effect. That's what a lot of kpop mv nowadays have and thus they promote drugs.
Let's see if the mv with Nick Minag will be shocking. I strongly think this will be the "controversial" part with their comeback.

SimpleBerry

Rookie
Hey guys did you watch the new MV of B*S? Oh boy there was a lot of symbolism. Lol at this point it's not even that surprising, right?
Let me copy paste the lyrics

You can call me artist
You can call me idol
No matter what you call me
I don’t care
I’m proud of it
I’m free
No more irony
Cuz I was always just me
They point fingers at me
But I don’t care at all
Whatever the reason for your criticism is
I know what I am
I know what I want
I never gon’ change
I never gon’ trade
(Trade off) (the irony tho, they sold their souls)

Keep on chit-chatting, saying this and that
Talkin talkin talkin
I do what I do, so you do you
Dirty dirty
You can’t stop me lovin’ myself
Ulssu, I like it
I like the shouts
OHOHOHOH
OHOHOHOHOHOH
OHOHOHOH
Dunkiduk kungduruhruh
Ulssu
OHOHOHOH
OHOHOHOHOHOH
OHOHOHOH
Dunkiduk kungduruhruh
Ulssu

Face Off, like John Woo, ay
Top star with that spotlight, ay
Sometimes like a super hero
I’m your Anpanman
24 hours isn’t enough
Can’t afford to be confused
I do my thang
I love myself
I love myself, I love my fans
Love my dance and my what
There are hundreds of me’s inside of me
I’m facing a new me again today
It’s all me anyway
(MK Ultra?)
So instead of worrying, I’m just gonna run
Runnin’ man
Runnin’ man
Runnin’ man
Keep on chit-chatting, saying this and that
Talkin talkin talkin
I do what I do, so you do you
Dirty, dirty
Ulssu, I like it
I like the shouts
OHOHOHOH
OHOHOHOHOHOH
OHOHOHOH
Dunkiduk kungduruhruh
Ulssu
OHOHOHOH
OHOHOHOHOHOH
OHOHOHOH
Dunkiduk kungduruhruh
Ulssu
I’m so fine wherever I go
Even if it takes a while sometimes
It’s okay, I’m in love with my-my myself
It’s okay, I’m happy in this moment
Ulssu, I like it
I like the shouts
OHOHOHOH
OHOHOHOHOHOH
OHOHOHOH
Dunkiduk kungduruhruh
Ulssu
OHOHOHOH
OHOHOHOHOHOH
OHOHOHOH
Dunkiduk kungduruhruh
Ulssu

Watch for yourself if you want, I'm not good at analyzing.