Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

I used to visit this dream website and I am very very surprised to saw someone dreaming of SHINee
Screenshot001.jpg

I have heard other people dreaming scary stuff about SHINee but thats never happened to me, I always dream about them some very nice thing, and always very happy when I dream about them, I just have dream recently about Taemin before two days, and since then I can't stop thinking about him, I am really so obsessed with him, he appear super kind and nice, which changed how I view him, don't know though whats the purpose of those dreams

GreenPlant

Established
The level of disrespect and the lack of maturity. Ooff I wanna punch them so hard. I just can't wait for the day when truth will be slapped hard on their faces
Not to sound like that kind of a person but it's just my opinion that Korean fans are the worst fans. They don't take a second to analyze that their harsh words could break someone's heart. So narrow minded.

Last edited:

GreenPlant

Established
Sometime ago I asked whether any of our thread's member is a Korean.
I actually asked it because I wanted that if anyone can go to a fan sign event since many comebacks are on their way.
I know this is a very far fetched idea but it's worth a shot. If someone happens to go they should question the singer or the artist whether they support the evil or not. You know question them things that are mind rattling. Things like that.
I don't know how the security there is like but I think they won't stop you from questioning. After all many fans ask many questions from them
Pretty wild idea tbh but not really impossible.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Have you seen the news?
Is this bc she found out the dark behind the scenes?

8FB8E4D7-83E9-4AFF-884C-3DCE8B30D7A3.png

I always tought to myself that no matter for how long I was trained under an agency or how hard it was for me to go through everything I wouldn't sell my soul just to debut. Maybe there might me some cases alike

Last edited:

mochii

Established
Have you seen the news?

View attachment 14766

I always tought to myself that no matter for how long I was trained under an agency or how hard it was for me to go through everything I wouldn't sell my soul just to debut. Maybe there might me some cases alike
feeling happy when reading news on artists leaving these types of company. i think it’s a wise decision that they can ever made for their life

Kaidyeg

Rookie
Have you seen the news?

View attachment 14766

I'm glad she's leaving before she gets too deep in the industry.
But then again it could be just another experiment that JYP is doing just like what he did with Twice (as mentioned in JYP conference thing)

By the way I was watching a video in YouTube about Red Voovets powerap and they're putting hallucinogens right in our face... Here's a screenshot of itimage.jpeg

Jes

Established
I'm glad she's leaving before she gets too deep in the industry.
But then again it could be just another experiment that JYP is doing just like what he did with Twice (as mentioned in JYP conference thing)

By the way I was watching a video in YouTube about Red Voovets powerap and they're putting hallucinogens right in our face... Here's a screenshot of itView attachment 14771
Daaang!
And now we realize that.

Sometime ago I asked whether any of our thread's member is a Korean.
I actually asked it because I wanted that if anyone can go to a fan sign event since many comebacks are on their way.
I know this is a very far fetched idea but it's worth a shot. If someone happens to go they should question the singer or the artist whether they support the evil or not. You know question them things that are mind rattling. Things like that.
I don't know how the security there is like but I think they won't stop you from questioning. After all many fans ask many questions from them
Pretty wild idea tbh but not really impossible.
this is what I wanted to do from long time, but if asking them just about evil of course they will deny, I wanted to ask EXO about their album war, which clearly telling about ww3, I wanted to know what they think about that and whether they prepared for that, I also wanted to ask Shinee about obvious planned death of Jonghyun and he said it actually before it happen, they can't deny it because it was recorded in 2014, I wanted to know what they think and also what they think of moon changing color after his death but I bet if a regular fan would ask any of those questions

This account has been bothering me for the past 2 years. Wth their predictions are 100% true so that made me conclude that they are hired by companies and so, which leads us always the the predictive programming ,its a smart way to seize the rage after it happens
544.PNG

this is what I wanted to do from long time, but if asking them just about evil of course they will deny, I wanted to ask EXO about their album war, which clearly telling about ww3, I wanted to know what they think about that and whether they prepared for that, I also wanted to ask Shinee about obvious planned death of Jonghyun and he said it actually before it happen, they can't deny it because it was recorded in 2014, I wanted to know what they think and also what they think of moon changing color after his death but I bet if a regular fan would ask any of those questions
If I have the chance I will definitely ask them questions in a way that will make them nervous at least (if they don't answer cuz when ppl lie or hide something their behavior changes)
You might also get silenced (pretty much get killed for spilling beans in the worst scenario ofc)

Fantastic9

Established
Since some or maybe most idols practice magick or are involved in it, it's no doubt that in some or all of their MVs we see predictive future events i.e WW3. Witches and Wizards can know someone's future, past and basically anything about the person by summoning the devil to help them. This is done by doing some rituals within magick. It's hard for me to explain especially when there are some people who don't believe Jinns or devils exist and actually have super powers that humans do not possess such as being invisible, shapeshifting, time travel and many more.
I have no doubt the industry even seek fortune tellers to know about someone or some people's past, present and future for whatever reason. My point is, these top idols such as éx0, bţß, Rv, §F9, BP, mamamö0 etc. are either witches/wizards or have clairvoyance ability. Clairvoyance is when someone does some kinda ritual in order to gain the ability to see through a person, object, location etc. past, present and future. They can even predict certain future events because of this ability. It's all achieved by working with the devil. Smh. -_-

Last edited:

Fantastic9

Established
I
This account has been bothering me for the past 2 years. Wth their predictions are 100% true so that made me conclude that they are hired by companies and so, which leads us always the the predictive programming ,its a smart way to seize the rage after it happens
View attachment 14797
I hate that account and the few other kpop prediction accounts lol.
Btw, ALL of their predictions weren't 100% true. They most definitely delete tweets with failed predictions just so it doesn't make them look unreliable.
You might wonder how they get these predictions right, so here are the obvious and possible reasons:
1. Luck - they just go by their hunch or rely purely on luck
2. They seek fortune teller or are fortune teller themselves - they can gain information about kpop groups future either vaguely or accurately if done properly. Magick is always used for this. "_"
3. They work in the industry or have contacts with someone who does - probably it's someone or some people who work in the kpop industry or have friends/family etc. who work there. So obtaining info on some k-pop groups won't be that hard.
4. They're just using common sense - notice how their predictions are the common things like 'someone will leave a group, a group will disband, dating scandal, group will rise/become popular, first win' and so on. These are all things that generally always happen in k-pop so it's very predictable by anyone and everyone. They don't say the exact name of the group who will be in a scandal or get the first win etc because it's typically super hard to know these things anyway lol.

Imo, it could be a mixture of the above or just one but for sure they're not 100% credible unless one day they name exact group name and what future event will happen to them and it actually happens the way they claimed it in detail. And even if they managed to get the details correct once, it could be coincidence but if they predicted it all right constructively for more than 5 or 6 times, then we know they might not even be human being....but that's far-fetched for now. XD
Only God knows the ultimate future, present and past of everything and everyone.

Frozenrose

Veteran
One of the newest comments under my BT3 video:
"Hello! I just wanted to let you know that even if BTS have sold souls to the devil, I'll sell mine if I have to. They saved me from suicide. I owe them everything and I will do everything for them to the death. So, please stop fond of them. They are making the world a better place, something God has never done. They are the true Gods. Join us, the side of the good ones, and you will reach eternal peace."

Tell me that this right here doesn't sound like a cult! I don't even know how to react properly...

Jes

Established
"Hello! I just wanted to let you know that even if BTS have sold souls to the devil, I'll sell mine if I have to. They saved me from suicide. I owe them everything and I will do everything for them to the death. So, please stop fond of them. They are making the world a better place, something God has never done. They are the true Gods. Join us, the side of the good ones, and you will reach eternal peace."

Tell me that this right here doesn't sound like a cult! I don't even know how to react properly...
In the past, I once read things related to those that are satanic and yeah, when I look at the comment, this seems familiar to me.

Yeah.

It looks like a victim who almost being killed by the devil unless if they're surrended. After they're surrended to the devil, yes, they won't have to die and of course, they will serve the devil for entire life if they do not want to get out.

Kaidyeg

Rookie

Wow they are so heavily brainwashed I can't even find a word to describe how ridiculous that is...
But what if these "hardcore" fans are actually their own people..to deliver direct influence and ideas to fans in order to have such mindset?

Frozenrose

Veteran
Wow they are so heavily brainwashed I can't even find a word to describe how ridiculous that is...
But what if these "hardcore" fans are actually their own people..to deliver direct influence and ideas to fans in order to have such mindset?
It's possible because this comment has been a little different from the others with the "join us for eternal peace through BT3 Gods". it's suspicious.
I think she/he that commenting your videos innocently foolish because lack of information and lack of love from her/his family and environment. When she/he in the suicidal state of mind, she/he might seeing BeTeeS mv or performance, it makes the though of suicide disappear because the mv or performance really fun to watch plus BeTeeS members are good looking. Her/his brain fool herself/himself about what happened. What you should do is give her/him a right explanation, since you're good at giving advices. Tell her/him that Jesus loves her/him and whatever her/his situation right now, it will change and get better, when she/he give and trust her/his life to Jesus.
Agree! I always write them back trying to reach them but 99% of the cases they reply with "I don't care. BT3 has saved me so I'll support them till death." I believe we've all been through a difficult point in life and kpop may have looked like a good refuge but the use of words as "worship/they saved me/ I will do everything for them" is too much. And they don't use them in a metaphorical way. It's scary to see them ending our conversation with "Whatever, Bt3 are my kings" even after sharing with them about the NWO and God.

deniiiiXD

Veteran

So they helped her not commit suicide but she would commit suicide for them yes, life savers