Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Frozenrose

Veteran
Also, their album is called "I'm WHO", which sounds like a mockery to God(I am). This was part of their first teaser if I remember correctly.
Chck the lyrics of the album's songs:
1.WHO?
What’s the reason for my real existence
Voice, voice
I don't like being tormented
Noise, noise
How can I know where to go
Where is the answer, I'm finding for it
I lost my path to the answer
I lost my path like a lost child

2. Insomnia
3. Question
Nanana nanana
Go, go, go, go
I'm curious about who I am
The me in the picture I uploaded last night
In reality, I question which one of those is the real me
4. Awkward Silence

Fantastic9

Established
Also, their album is called "I'm WHO", which sounds like a mockery to God(I am). This was part of their first teaser if I remember correctly.
Chck the lyrics of the album's songs:
1.WHO?
What’s the reason for my real existence
Voice, voice
I don't like being tormented
Noise, noise
How can I know where to go
Where is the answer, I'm finding for it
I lost my path to the answer
I lost my path like a lost child

2. Insomnia
3. Question
Nanana nanana
Go, go, go, go
I'm curious about who I am
The me in the picture I uploaded last night
In reality, I question which one of those is the real me
4. Awkward Silence
I can definitely see them being identical to bts tbh. They seem to be following the same direction as them. I don't even feel sorry to any of them because at some point I am sure they know what they are singing/rapping about and their concept is something sinister and evil. Unless you're blind or your mind is controlled you would know what you're doing is wrong but I guess they just focus on their end goal, money and fame. It's sad they think once they have those, they'll be happy but as we can all see, famous celebrities are never 100% happy. Money can never buy happiness especially if obtained in the most cruel and dirty way.

GreenPlant

Established
I never knew that! :OOOO No wonder he was so prized and fameous. I just disconnect from the world more and more because I see that people never followed God ..only satanists and are so brainwashed to a point where if you try to tell them they're wrong they're gonna kill you. I try to fight against satan but he is just too strong.
[like I just fought with bts army fan again on youtube and I asked her if she is gonna like it if her father starts to wear skirts and high heels and she said yes she would support him and she said I am too close minded -_- ..it's like at this point there is no salvation for them..]
Now I get the quote ''THINK WHILE IT'S STILL LEGAL''
Truthers will be hated more and more from society. We will be chased and killed eventually..I am just sadd :'(
Why did you fight with those brainwashed army? Don't waste your time and energy and your precious knowledge on these blind idiots. It's the most toxic fan base you'll come across right now and these parasites would just spoil your day. Honestly apart from their dancing nothing is as charismatic as the armyy poses them to be. These people and their fans are just not worth our time.
If someone is sensible enough he or she would find the truth themselves. If someone tries to tell then he or she would be flooded with bad comments and what not which would just ruin your mood.
There is a quote from our Imam which would fit here perfectly. images.jpeg
Sorry I just couldn't hold it in I just wanted you to be away from these assholes because I kinda know how it feels when you are right and the other person just starts arguing over it.

Frozenrose

Veteran
This creeps me out. So through this exhibition they're basically idolising themselves. They're even making a statue of G^D piercing himself(like those ancient statues). And their fans will go there and marvelling after those "pieces of art". Big B@ng has truly believed they are some sort of kings. They took their fans' words too seriously!

Fantastic9

Established
Everyone, there is something I need to say on here, perhaps some people or somebody might relate to it?
So my friend suffers from Epilepsy for many years, her seizures are kind of controlled with medicine and she often has seizure once a year or maximum twice a year. However, ever since she got into K-Pop in 2012, her seizures kept increasing and increasing! She never used to have that many seizures but ever since and until now, she keeps having seizures every single month although she takes her medicine! Back then, she didn't think it was related to K-Pop but now she noticed the pattern and thinks that listening to K-Pop really does affect her mood which has impact on brain electrical activity. She noticed that back then before she discovered K-Pop, she was listening to a spanish singer's music and never had headaches or seizures but since 2012 things got worse. She said she is planning to stop listening to K-Pop for a month to see the impact and if there is any correlation.
So is it just mere coincidence? Do you guys think that K-Pop music has some spells that can alter the brain activity? Does anyone experience mood changes or headaches when listening to lots of K-Pop music especially by EXO, RV, SF9, bts etc.? This might sound absurd but I am just thinking that it might be possible. Personally, I cut down listening to K-Pop because I am getting weird vibes altogether these days.

Last edited:

mimis

Established
What's exactly creepy about it though?? They're just facing the trees and probably looking at the moon.
They are all wearing white. In the privious photo they were dancing in a circle which gives me satanic ritual vibes, and we know satanic rituals are compliant with the moon phases. Plus the two crosses they use as a logo are so creepy and definitly a mockery to God (and they always put the crosses in a moon background). And the way their group name is written with triangles and circles with dots inside like an eye..everything about them is satanic..I am not even listening to them!

Fantastic9

Established
They are all wearing white. In the privious photo they were dancing in a circle which gives me satanic ritual vibes, and we know satanic rituals are compliant with the moon phases. Plus the two crosses they use as a logo are so creepy and definitly a mockery to God (and they always put the crosses in a moon background). And the way their group name is written with triangles and circles with dots inside like an eye..everything about them is satanic..I am not even listening to them!
I know Loona has satanic concept but in that particular photo nothing really looks 100% creepy but I guess everyone sees things differently.

Hopeful

Star
Everyone, there is something I need to say on here, perhaps some people or somebody might relate to it?
So my friend suffers from Epilepsy for many years, her seizures are kind of controlled with medicine and she often has seizure once a year or maximum twice a year. However, ever since she got into K-Pop in 2012, her seizures kept increasing and increasing! She never used to have that many seizures but ever since and until now, she keeps having seizures every single month although she takes her medicine! Back then, she didn't think it was related to K-Pop but now she noticed the pattern and thinks that listening to K-Pop really does affect her mood which has impact on brain electrical activity. She noticed that back then before she discovered K-Pop, she was listening to a spanish singer's music and never had headaches or seizures but since 2012 things got worse. She said she is planning to stop listening to K-Pop for a month to see the impact and if there is any correlation.
So is it just mere coincidence? Do you guys think that K-Pop music has some spells that can alter the brain activity? Does anyone experience mood changes or headaches when listening to lots of K-Pop music especially by EXO, RV, SF9, bts etc.? This might sound absurd but I am just thinking that it might be possible. Personally, I cut down listening to K-Pop because I am getting weird vibes altogether these days.
I get headache.. If i listen to more than 3 songs...

I heard you just can't leave a group.. It's not easy.. You have to pay back the prices they spent on you in doubels or triples... That's why we don't see me members often leaving groups..

But in ex0s case.. I don't understand how 3 of them left.. Maybe they were all chinese and there is a different rule for internationals in leaving .. Like they can back out whenever they want with not much price..
Not really. Before B7$, remember how huge 3×0 were. There must have been some realy blatant stuff going on behind closed doors. The leaving of the 3 members was probably planned beforehand and i mean years before 3×0 debuted. I just don't understand the reason. (Not facts, my opinion only.)

Lifeare

Rookie
Please do support her in abstaining for a month and keep her accountable at the same time. I hope the both of you could quit it by taking small steps such as this. I will include both of you in my prayers...

I believe there are spells and attempts to manipulate our subconscious through assorted media everywhere (not just music). I never really listened to white pink, scarlet velvet, etc. for I know these are very satanic but in the past 2 months I got exposed to some of their songs through the farm four 8 survival show. Their songs are really really catchy and I suspect these have strong spells in them.

I've read also here that not only the viewer is being programmed through those songs but also the performer itself. That might be just a theory but it's not really far-fetched (anything is possible). I highly suggest to take caution before checking out new releases: pray for protection, listen only once then mute the audio for future encounters.