Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

mimis

Established
How much money do they have? Because I know that the richest SKorean family is the one of the man who owns samsung.
SuHoe and $ooyong are both from the richest families in korea could they be classified as "Elites"??
How much money do SuHoe and Soo Young have? Because I know that the richest SKorean family is the one of the man who owns samsung.

GreenPlant

Established
How much money do they have? Because I know that the richest SKorean family is the one of the man who owns samsung.

How much money do SuHoe and Soo Young have? Because I know that the richest SKorean family is the one of the man who owns samsung.
I know this. Suh0 owns a black master card. That means no limits. At least thats what I read

SimpleBerry

Rookie
Hey guys, I'm reading this thread for like two weeks and I'm still on 240th page. Sadly I couldn't contribute anything till yesterday.
Big*it released some odd concept photos. Why is everyone ignoring this? It's just weird isn't it?

And the Shinee lyrics reminded me of Bts "Pied piper". It's common theme in kpop I guess to lure people.

Attachments

SimpleBerry

Rookie
Tbh I don't know what the bubble is supposed to mean any ideas?

Attachments

Fantastic9

Established
Satanic/witchcraft concept. I wonder why it's so massive nowadays? Like every girl group has to do this.

The tree trunk represents tree magick or the Kabbalistic tree of life. One-eye symbolism and a funeral dress.
View attachment 14399

In every case that I’ve found, the scorpion has represented the death that comes unsuspecting. It does not attack with ferociousness like a tiger or bear, but instead dances around its enemy, drawing their attention to its pincers while it slowly draws near enough for the fatal strike from its tail. This teaches us the value of the never letting your enemy know the true danger until it is too late. In the Ritual of the Portal, an initiatory ritual of the Golden Dawn, it is said that The Scorpion is the emblem of ruthless destruction. (Source)
View attachment 14402

One of those occult rings, not sure what it is though.
View attachment 14401

Symbolizes the horns of The Devil.
View attachment 14403

"II Chronicles 17" states "behold, and he raised up the pillars before the temple, one on the right hand and the other on the left and called the name of that on the right Jachin and that upon the left Boaz".

Since the dawn of civilization, two pillars have guarded the entrance of sacred and mysterious places. Whether in art or architecture, twin pillars are archetypal symbols representing an important gateway or passage toward the unknown. In Freemasonry, the pillars Boaz and Jachin represent one of the brotherhood’s most recognizable symbols and most times is prominently featured in Masonic art, documents, and buildings. (Source)
View attachment 14404

One of the girls who touched the scorpion got her hand bleeding. Is this a hint (a sudden death)?
View attachment 14405

She just licked the blood like a true witch though.
View attachment 14406

The sun, especially a rising sun, typically represents Lucifer the Morning Star, Lucifer the Bringer of Dawn.

The Theosophical Society, OTO, Rosicrucians, and Freemasons commonly use the sun in their symbols. The Bavarian Illuminati used the point within a circle as its symbol which modern Masons still use today. The swastika is a sun symbol representing the procession of the sun. (Source)
View attachment 14408

Sand slipping through her hand. Sand represents "something that exists only briefly". Sand from a symbolic perspective is also associated with “time running through our fingers”.
View attachment 14409

Such coverings, veils in particlar, can become a powerful tools within their own right; representing the veil between world’s in both a symbolic and physical manner. Useful in meditation and oracular work head coverings are increasingly being incorporated into ritual wear. (Source)

In witchcraft, everything has its own magic. There are entire books on, amongst others, the properties of trees, gemstones and colours. A lot of witches craft their own talismans, pouches and tools. Using fabrics for their crafts, aligning them with the colour they need to work their spells. (Source)

Duality and mirror magick. She literally passed through the mirror.

Dualistic background patterns.

A witch hat and one-eye symbolism.

Another mirror magick.

Reminds me of the 4-armed deities (not adding references since it could be controversial for some religions) and Baphomet's "As Above, So Below".

Dancing in front of a temple.

Projecting an alter through her head.
View attachment 14410

Another occult ring.

More of this.

Mirror-ception.

The daisy flower, the marigold, and the sunflower also are indicative of the sun as deity and so, traditionally, adherents of the Mystery Religions, as well as Hindus, Zoroastrians, and others, utilize these symbols. Adam Weishaupt, founder in 1776 of the Order of the Illuminari, encouraged "Flower Power" as a symbol, and it was taken up by New Age hippies in the '60s. (Source)

Green was the color used for the flesh of the god Ptah, founder of the world, the active creative spirit and the divine intelligence, and was also the color used for the flesh of Lunus, the moon. (Source)

A chair with leopard prints. All the members got to sit there = sex slaves.

This MV is 100% satanic. Don't believe the bs the fans are telling you about this MV being "beautiful", "visually pleasing", or just any misleading comments. This group is not even a big deal, they only debuted this year and yet the symbolism would accumulate 5 years of symbolism in SN$D lol. There must have been an agreement among all companies to make this theme a standard for every girl group.
Can we talk about the whistle too? I heard it's satanic.
Also after watching the MV, I had a nap and it was a nightmare! Suddenly someone grabbed my arms, my head and throat! I tried to scream but my voice wouldn't come out whatsoever! I mentioned God asking for help and the whole thing stopped. It was so weird! Idk if it's related to the MV but this is the first time this happens to me. Sigh. Did their leader Soyeon who produced this track also add some spell to it like she did with Latata? Smh.

lee_

Established
Behind the Kp0p industry #3

This is not directly related to Kpop but it does play a huge role in the industry as well.

Similar posts:
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-95834 (M@ri for 2N31)
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-102766 (Cl1o)

Disclaimer: Please note that this is not, in any way, a negative campaign to insult one brand and praise another. I do not support any of the brands I've ever talked about here. It all goes down to each of our own preference to keep on buying from those brands or not. Please disguise the names of the brands & artists.

So I've been researching about a particular beauty brand from SK that uses RV as their brand ambassador. This is the brand in their P0w3r up MV.

Nothing too dangerous so far, right? Except for the Mickey Mouse ears that represent mind control and/or homosexuality? Lol. (Edit: Only Ir3ne who didn't wear the ears, is she not under mind control?)
References: Mickey Mouse Programming, Mickey Mouse Ears

So what kind of image do they expect from RV?
Pretty much the same concept as their MVs, with the mystery, witchcraft, and mind control stuffs combined.

This part is the most unsettling though. The part where Y catches a flying lipstick from J (0:19), she just goes like "Oh, nice catch" with a robotic voice and no expression. It gave me the chills.
Screenshotter--ETUDEX-0’20”.jpg

Am I exaggerating? I might be. I might be not. Do these hand gestures signify anything though? J looks a bit unnatural with her hand placed that way.
Screenshotter--ETUDEX-0’27”.jpg

The photo shoots with pretty much the same coven-ish concept.

So I wondered whether anything else happened before RV, and yeah, many things did happen.

K@ng Ch0 W0n

I0I

S@ndara P@rk

SH1n33 as lifeless mannequins

"The coolest 차도남 in town" lol they're like trying to brainwash our minds that only girls with specific beauty standards can look beautiful.

$ull1

S0ng Hy3 Ky0

Kry$tal

Kry$tal & $ull1

K1m J1n Kyun9

I don't know who but look at the eyes on her hand

I'll continue with the most 'interesting' face of EH lol.

Last edited:

mimis

Established
Whaaat, they photoshop even their clothes to such extent? o_O But at this point, we won't even know what's real and what's not:
https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/nct-photoshopped-fansite-managers-photoshopped/
What is wrong with Korean fans, Do they even have a life? That creeps me out. If I were an idol and saw these photoshoped photos of me I would become paranoid! I would be scared to even fall asleep without wondering how far they can go. They might even count their bias eyelashes hairs lol. This is just another prove that being a kpop idol is a curse. You get fame but you also get stalkers and fans photoshoping your jacket; you get money but you also get to do satanic rituals and having your mind fractured. It's even worse than being a slave...

lee_

Established
Behind the Kp0p industry #4

And for the most interesting part. She has lots of one-eye symbolism on her IG.

http://instagr.am/p/BYnUmFrggE6/

She's not exactly an ambassador, but rather a collaborator for EH for years. She has her own beauty brand with a lighting bolt as the logo.

There is a reason why Dav1d Bow1e and H@rry Pott3r used this occult symbol.
- Represents the electroshock treatments (voltage lines). Also ties back to Nazi SS insignia and human experiments done by Nazi Josef Mengele. (Source)
- The startling thing about the thunderbolt, is that it is often used in occultic imagery, especially in Satanism. Anton Szandor Lavey, the founder of the Church of Satan, often wore a medallion of an inverted pentagram with a thunderbolt through the centre of it. Thunderbolts also appeared as the ss symbol of Hitler's special forces (bearing in mind that Hitler was into the occult), and in various Heavy Metal and Death Metal bands. (Source)

This is one of the ads
Yup, so much witchcraft involved.

So who is she? She's C.L's personal stylist (or used to be).
]

Also a good friend of Hatf3lt, another occult-inspired musician.

She likes crystals and gemstones, even wrote "energy" as the caption, as if she gains energy by simply looking at the objects. This is just one of many similar posts.
http://instagr.am/p/Bf4uHchlkb9/
Crystals and gemstones are like people, each one is unique and exudes a specific energy, a crystal or gemstone may be used for healing, magic, spell casting, to inspire, uplift, balance, calm and energise. Stone can enhance learning, alleviate stress, balance the energy fields in your home, activate your energy and promote lucid dreaming. Crystal energy can assist you in any area of your life and for any reason, each crystal or gem has a multitude of uses, and it will choose you, not the other way around. (Source)

She's actually a Potterhead. Reference: The Occult and Harry Potter
http://instagr.am/p/BI7PAH5jdSE/
The name "P0ny" itself has a hidden meaning. Taken from her IG.

If you remember the show M.y L1ttl3 p0ny, which not only attracts little girls, but also grown-up men or br0nies (which turns out to be some form of fetishism); well there's a reason why they chose the title "p0ny".

From Princess Celestia, who watches the world with the Eye of Horus and is actually a pagan sun goddess; to Applejack, whose apple symbol represents the Apple of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil; to Twilight Sparkle's six-pointed star. All symbols of evil magic and the occult. References: My L1ttle Satan, Symbolism in M*L*P

If you take a peek at her personal life, you'll find something surprising.
Untitled.jpg

That saying is also her husband's user name on IG, which is the only account that she follows.
Untitled.jpg

She flaunted the tattoo several times on IG and even on her videos.
http://instagr.am/p/BJS4JdWDI3h/ Screenshotter--ETUDEHOUSExPONYSuperSlimGelProofLiner-0’13”.jpg

Now we all know that V f0r V3nd3tta is an occult movie about NWO (Reference: V f0r V3nd3tta Represents NWO), so the quote must have also from an occult source.

Untitled.jpg

It comes straight from the wickedest man in the world (according to this article), also the guy who made The All-Seeing Eye famous.

---
What is my point exactly? If you ever wonder if the people behind the Kpop scene have even the slightest idea of what they're doing, the answer is yes, they do. Some of them are into occultism as well. They probably know more than the idols, or have higher ranks than them.

SuHoe and $ooyong are both from the richest families in korea could they be classified as "Elites"??
I have heard before that Suho is rich, but I didn't knows its that much that he can be from the elite, off topic I know and it might sound childish o_O, but I always wished that Suho is really following Buddhism but considering this industry is its just impossible and hopeless wish :(

truthspeaks

Rookie
Satanic/witchcraft concept. I wonder why it's so massive nowadays? Like every girl group has to do this.

The tree trunk represents tree magick or the Kabbalistic tree of life. One-eye symbolism and a funeral dress.
View attachment 14399

In every case that I’ve found, the scorpion has represented the death that comes unsuspecting. It does not attack with ferociousness like a tiger or bear, but instead dances around its enemy, drawing their attention to its pincers while it slowly draws near enough for the fatal strike from its tail. This teaches us the value of the never letting your enemy know the true danger until it is too late. In the Ritual of the Portal, an initiatory ritual of the Golden Dawn, it is said that The Scorpion is the emblem of ruthless destruction. (Source)
View attachment 14402

One of those occult rings, not sure what it is though.
View attachment 14401

Symbolizes the horns of The Devil.
View attachment 14403

"II Chronicles 17" states "behold, and he raised up the pillars before the temple, one on the right hand and the other on the left and called the name of that on the right Jachin and that upon the left Boaz".

Since the dawn of civilization, two pillars have guarded the entrance of sacred and mysterious places. Whether in art or architecture, twin pillars are archetypal symbols representing an important gateway or passage toward the unknown. In Freemasonry, the pillars Boaz and Jachin represent one of the brotherhood’s most recognizable symbols and most times is prominently featured in Masonic art, documents, and buildings. (Source)
View attachment 14404

One of the girls who touched the scorpion got her hand bleeding. Is this a hint (a sudden death)?
View attachment 14405

She just licked the blood like a true witch though.
View attachment 14406

The sun, especially a rising sun, typically represents Lucifer the Morning Star, Lucifer the Bringer of Dawn.

The Theosophical Society, OTO, Rosicrucians, and Freemasons commonly use the sun in their symbols. The Bavarian Illuminati used the point within a circle as its symbol which modern Masons still use today. The swastika is a sun symbol representing the procession of the sun. (Source)
View attachment 14408

Sand slipping through her hand. Sand represents "something that exists only briefly". Sand from a symbolic perspective is also associated with “time running through our fingers”.
View attachment 14409

Such coverings, veils in particlar, can become a powerful tools within their own right; representing the veil between world’s in both a symbolic and physical manner. Useful in meditation and oracular work head coverings are increasingly being incorporated into ritual wear. (Source)

In witchcraft, everything has its own magic. There are entire books on, amongst others, the properties of trees, gemstones and colours. A lot of witches craft their own talismans, pouches and tools. Using fabrics for their crafts, aligning them with the colour they need to work their spells. (Source)

Duality and mirror magick. She literally passed through the mirror.

Dualistic background patterns.

A witch hat and one-eye symbolism.

Another mirror magick.

Reminds me of the 4-armed deities (not adding references since it could be controversial for some religions) and Baphomet's "As Above, So Below".

Dancing in front of a temple.

Projecting an alter through her head.
View attachment 14410

Another occult ring.

More of this.

Mirror-ception.

The daisy flower, the marigold, and the sunflower also are indicative of the sun as deity and so, traditionally, adherents of the Mystery Religions, as well as Hindus, Zoroastrians, and others, utilize these symbols. Adam Weishaupt, founder in 1776 of the Order of the Illuminari, encouraged "Flower Power" as a symbol, and it was taken up by New Age hippies in the '60s. (Source)

Green was the color used for the flesh of the god Ptah, founder of the world, the active creative spirit and the divine intelligence, and was also the color used for the flesh of Lunus, the moon. (Source)

A chair with leopard prints. All the members got to sit there = sex slaves.

This MV is 100% satanic. Don't believe the bs the fans are telling you about this MV being "beautiful", "visually pleasing", or just any misleading comments. This group is not even a big deal, they only debuted this year and yet the symbolism would accumulate 5 years of symbolism in SN$D lol. There must have been an agreement among all companies to make this theme a standard for every girl group.
Between this group and Loona we are in for a dark time with girl groups in the next few years. I'd also include Blackpink but Loona and Gidle are both rookies and already the occult imagery in their videos and other stuff is insane. And Idle has gotten unprecedented success for a new group, leapfrogging over girl groups who've been struggling to get noticed (even CLC their company-mate). Loona's fandom is as obsessive as BTS' and the group hasn't even debuted. If Dreamcatcher has a big break, then it really will seal the deal because their imagery is nauseatingly dark already.