Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

GreenPlant

Established

helenatan

Rookie
Yesterday i read article about k netizen said redo velveto have bad dancing , they not dancing at same time and their perfomance not strong

U know what? When i watch their dance yesterday i think same but i cant tell my opinion because their aggreasive fans.

And i think, smo already train their idol so many years, but their quality still not good enough, if from big agencies idol like that what about from small agency which is they just train their idol for 1 year, how will be their quality?

Im tired watching kpop, they want to be perfect and end up never perfect. Kpop wave sell perfection (beautiful face,kindness idol,perfect in sing and dance,love their fans so much) but it make they tired and end up so many kpop artist right now have scandal/issue. I think people right now need to stop this craziness

After reading your post @lee_ and you pointed out that the candies extensively used in the rv mv are actually ecstacy pills, I couldn't help but remember k0k0b0p mv. They also have the same concept going on.
The mv starts with these candies appearing in site. View attachment 14310

After that we see the members surrounded with smoke. Sitting on a checkerboard table with a pile of the candies. Could this mean that these artists are heavily under the influence of Drugs. View attachment 14311View attachment 14312

Then we see that they have a vividly colored drink. And they drop some of these in the cup. The leader suh0 is seen mixing it. Could it point that they are being drugged by their leader or those who are in higher position to them View attachment 14313View attachment 14314View attachment 14315View attachment 14316

The smoke radiating from the cup again shows the drugs. Also does anyone think that the ring has something similar to the masonic A over it?
After that we see scenes that might point out the state of dissociation View attachment 14318View attachment 14319View attachment 14320
KOKObup is a song about ww3 and Korean war, its very symbolic and important, I wanted to see analysis about this song
I also hope exo is not under drugs and Mk ultra, the video seems to show that though

mimis

Established
I saw this and was shocked, hope its not true the rumor

Omg..I feel like it's true, but I wonder why?? I mean he has fame and friends and fans and family that love him!!! Is it possible to gave blood for some kind of ritual or (because I know when they sign the contracts they have to sign it in blood)?
And his whole costume just doesn't fit his body! May be he has scars everywhere..what if they tried to kill him?or he did..Idk kpop is getting more and more darker and crazier..

GreenPlant

Established
KOKObup is a song about ww3 and Korean war, its very symbolic and important, I wanted to see analysis about this song
I also hope exo is not under drugs and Mk ultra, the video seems to show that though
Yes it indeed it is very symbolic. I've searched YouTube about its subliminal message but none of them are convincing. It's so confusing to watch it. I really hope we find the true meaning. What you mentioned about it being ww3 and Korean War is the closest we have got.

Regarding them under being drugs I have a strong feeling that they are. If you know their schedule they barely get sufficient sleep and even some of the members complained that they don't get to sleep and eat enough.
I think it's the drugs that keep them going. They have a huge stamina. I hope I'm wrong

Omg..I feel like it's true, but I wonder why?? I mean he has fame and friends and fans and family that love him!!! Is it possible to gave blood for some kind of ritual or (because I know when they sign the contracts they have to sign it in blood)?
And his whole costume just doesn't fit his body! May be he has scars everywhere..what if they tried to kill him?or he did..Idk kpop is getting more and more darker and crazier..
I am very nervous over this, he is known to be suffered from depression, and he didn't move on from Jonghyun death, I really hope its just rumor, I couldn't take it anymore if another Jonghyun incident is going to happen...I really wanted to help them :(

GreenPlant

Established
I have seen that call me baby, it looks awkward and I don't like it when they do that, dance shouldn't be in this way, I noticed something also, when Luhan left EXO, he stopped doing that in his dances
Yep. These moves are so weird. Have you seen their artificial love live performance. If you haven't I suggest you to watch it. Thats very provocative.
I read on instagram that ex members have their contract with sm till 2022. So whatever projects they will be doing during that time period it's money would be going to sm.
Sm building had a huge flex over it on which it was luh@n's Adidas campaign.
Someone mentioned in the comment section that in the end credits of war album they saw t@o and luh@n's name. But they cant find them now. She even claimed she had a screenshot of it.
Very very strange

GreenPlant

Established

Unacceptable act by humans towards another human...
I have a professor in my college. You know the college provides the staff with pointers which helps them to change the slides and also it shoots the red laser thingy to point while teaching.
Now my professor has a bad habit of pointing it while it's on in students eyes. Once her pointer just missed my eyes with few cm and I was stunned for some time. It was blinding and I had to stop for a second or two to figure out what happened.
Now watching what the antis did as they had such strong lasers its just unacceptable. Terrible human beings

Hopeful

Star
Yes that light is very harsh.. Even my professors use it while using the projector..
I have a professor in my college. You know the college provides the staff with pointers which helps them to change the slides and also it shoots the red laser thingy to point while teaching.
Now my professor has a bad habit of pointing it while it's on in students eyes. Once her pointer just missed my eyes with few cm and I was stunned for some time. It was blinding and I had to stop for a second or two to figure out what happened.
Now watching what the antis did as they had such strong lasers its just unacceptable. Terrible human beings

Also the theory of cloning celebs, I honestly think that it's happening in kpop too. I know people say Mk ultra can play a big role in the sudden change of ones appearance. But I look at some idols who honestly look like strangers in their own body. Like their eyes always look lifeless and their overall facial structure is completely different. Like sometimes they don't even look real, even their body changes. For example there is a running joke/theory that S**a and Jk have been cloned. Alot of people think Jk is a clone based on videos of him constantly glitching and zoning out. And with S**a he just always looks off every once in a while, like hes a completely different person. I know it seems crazy but with all the crazy shit the elite do it wouldn't seem that far fetched. Plus there's so many movies and shows that hint at cloning so I wouldn't be surprised if your faves are getting replaced year round.

mimis

Established
Well since the theory of secret transgenders in the industry has grown popular. Do you have any idols that come to mind?
Oprah, Beyonce, Marylin Monroe - they are deifnitly Transgenders. I can try to prove Merylin Monroe, because she is very easy.
beauty-trends-blogs-daily-beauty-reporter-2016-06-01-marilyn-monroe-beauty.jpg
Look at her Adam's apple

Portrait_of_young_Marilyn_Monroe.jpg
And look at this hairline (girls don't bald this way!)

She got a surgery to get tiny waist, hormones from a very young age and also her hair redone.
And she successfully fooled the whole world into believing that she is a woman. That's why all celebrities(madonna,miley cyrus, ketty perry..etc.) have photoshoots dressing and looking like her (they pay homage to her)

It is proven that Beyonce's pregnancies are fake because she photoshoped her photos on insta and had a fail in a live show.
Oprah is very easy too..she never wears something tight(I guess she didn't remove her privite parts to become a woman) She has a very deep, man like voice. And she was also rumoured to be having a relationship with a woman, which is a secret and also her ''boyfriend'' went out and said that their relationship was just a lie for the media!
People speculate that Kate Middleton and Megan Markle are also transgenders because Kate's pregnancies are also fake (people say that William makes the children with someone from Rothschild family, which makes sense because Diana was also rumoured to be a Rothschild and some people are even convinced that she is alive, just made few plastic surgeries to change her look. I will let you decide.
maxresdefault.jpg

You may ask why would the elite want transgenders but that's why they worship the Baphomet which has both woman's and man's private parts and also they want to confuse the people what is fashionable and acceptable and what's not. Some people say that even Angelina Jolie is a transgender because her sholders are enormous.
About Kpop Idols I heard Lisa is a transgender, which is totally possible but I don't think boys from any group are transgendered because they make them wear make up like girls which is already a mockery of God and they make men question their sexuality so their agenda is still strong, without the need of men transgenders. But Idk I may not have enough information. Let me know if you find something interesting~!