Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Hey, everyone! I'm new here (though I've been reading these threads on and off for a few months now - created an account few days ago so I could participate in this) and I'm really glad I found this forum. (Sorry for the long text ahead.)

I'm just so shocked and honestly a bit scared about all the revelations I learned (especially about W@nna1, literally my greatest love and obsession besides P*ark J1h00n~). I always knew certain kpop companies, songs, and groups were part of the occult and freemasonry, but to be honest, I was in denial A LOT. The music was often catchy; the music videos and TV shows funny or amazing to watch after a long day, and of course the boys to crush on. My fam actually disapprove of kpop so much (very conservative Christians here) and I couldn't persuade myself otherwise. They'd introduced me to S*up*er J*Unior's S0rry*S0rry many years ago, before they began shunning kpop. I later picked it up and got into E*X*O (B@aek was my crush then), then B*T*S, Svt, N*C*T, G*Fr*riend, SP33d, T33nT0p, @stro, H1st*ory, W1nner, T-@r*a, St*rayK*ids, M0nst@X, V*I*X*X, Pe*nta*Gon, D@y6, S*F*9, Dr3am*Catcher, etc. Of course W@anna1 and G0ldenCHild, too. (Tw1ce and RV were always...a bit "off" to me, albeit having catchy songs).

But despite it all, there were so many times when music videos or songs really disturbed me so much, and for reasons I didn't know. Like R3d V3lv3t R*ssi@n R*ul3tte, EX0's songs after the 3rd album, Inf1n1te, N*C*T, etc. I avoided 98% of girl groups because of the highly sexual content/sexualized women which I disgusted me to no end. Big Bang was blatant and I avoided them a lot, too. I would stick to groups right after debut, since they still had that schoolboy image (a pattern I definitely noticed) before becoming dark and promoting immorality and drugs, to say the least.

It totally shattered me to learn that even rookie groups are so soon immersed in symbolisms, which I never picked up! I had gotten into W@anna1 and G0ldenCHild and svt primarily because they seemed so innocent and cute - like little D@eHw1 and Gu@nLin are only 16, 17 (the age of my baby bro) and they're making them do all this! (Maybe they require trainees at really young ages so they can brainwash them sooner/better?? It makes me so sick.) I love them so much, like a big sis, and really wanted them to remain innocent and pure! It breaks my heart so much.

I feel so ashamed for having ignored so many of the signs, unwilling to admit the truth. B*T*S suddenly skyrocketing to fame was an instant giveaway however - I'm so angry at myself for allowing myself to be duped (and even wanting to be a kpop star, nearly auditioning). I've been purging all my stuff and trying to rid them of kpop, and it's honestly so hard.

(Legit, glad I decided to look into Dr3am*Catcher's "You&I" song, after hearing it on repeat (SO catchy)~ the mv was so freaking creepy and it brought me here,) Thank you everyone for sharing and discussing such eye-opening information which I really needed.
(P.S. Why do we have to disguise the names in the forum here? Just something I was wondering about, reading through.)

Secret149

Veteran
Does anyone else think that choreographers are part of the agenda too? I mean we all see how the kpop dances have suggestive illuminatì gestures and many group's choreography often forms inverted triangle shape. Or perhaps the companies alter the choroes accordingly to meet the agenda's requirements? I watched the choreographer's version of AOA's bingle bangle and compared it to the final version and realised the changes FNC made kind of disappointed the choreographer (her replies seemed so). So it just made me wonder how much other companies actually change the dance to fit the group's concept or suit their values *cough cough*.

YEah.. some looks like rituals to me

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Does anyone else think that choreographers are part of the agenda too? I mean we all see how the kpop dances have suggestive illuminatì gestures and many group's choreography often forms inverted triangle shape. Or perhaps the companies alter the choroes accordingly to meet the agenda's requirements? I watched the choreographer's version of AOA's bingle bangle and compared it to the final version and realised the changes FNC made kind of disappointed the choreographer (her replies seemed so). So it just made me wonder how much other companies actually change the dance to fit the group's concept or suit their values *cough cough*.
Yes, they are
FB7E8877-EBC1-4CED-807C-3B392D286915.jpeg
2D939E22-EB46-49A6-B578-A2BB69536347.jpeg
F79BDD1B-E834-4762-BA3F-EA557B4FBB51.jpeg

Hopeful

Star

mochii

Established
i agree. i think directors too

Fantastic9

Established
The partial solar eclipse August 11 2018..
The eclipse can be observed in Canada, Greenland, Scotland, most of the Nordic countries (Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland), Estonia, Latvia, practically throughout Russia(except for places southwest of the line roughly passing through Pskov, Moscow and Penza, and the most eastern places of the Far East), in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongoliaand China. During the sunset, the eclipse can be observed in North and South Korea.
Probably EXó will do or reveal something today then? Interesting.

Part 1

Part 2
I lost count of how many times already the Kpop scene promotes the LGBTQ+ agenda this year. I know this has been going on since a few years back, but 2018 is different. It's becoming overrated and too much, they want to make sure you see it in every corner of the street. I'm utterly disgusted by this.

I really don't recommend watching/listening to this MV at all. Mute the sound if you have to.

The song itself has a beautiful meaning; it's about starting a new page of your life and keep holding on to your own dreams no matter how hard it is. That, ladies and gentlemen, is exactly how they're able to manipulate our minds, by giving us all kinds of subliminal messages in a beautifully wrapped nightmare.

The real meaning, in my opinion, is about coming out as a part of the LGBTQ+ community, and never be afraid of becoming who you want to be, despite your sexual identity or orientation. No offense if anyone here still supports the agenda, but it's important to be aware that this agenda is backed by the same evil that supports war and terrorism. This agenda is not less dangerous than the others, and it's not helping the humanity in any way, it's destroying it.

---
The MV starts with "everyone has a story" kind of theme. There are 5 stories in total, each of them representing the letter in LGBTQ, I think. This is the most notable scene though, it's weird and twisted, but I get why it has to be like this (I guess we all do?).
View attachment 14248

Here comes TY with the hand sign, telling us who's behind this. This is supposed to be a marking number as well, starting from 0, ending with 8 (not sure why), and ends with a 0 as well. I know it's weird, and the numbers appear very fast.View attachment 14249

The back of her clothes say "celebration". It's a celebration of pride.
View attachment 14250

I guess no words needed to explain the following scenes. The background has posters of the late D.avid B.owie though. This is nothing more than a mere agenda. Don't be fooled by the 'love' or anything they try to convince you with.
View attachment 14251
View attachment 14252

By the way, I stumbled into this while browsing. No wonder why they're so into the agenda, the instructions come straight from their deities.

Seth. The storm god associated with many natural disasters, Seth was among the more colorful figures in the Egyptian pantheon. Researcher Mark Brustman says Seth, while married to his sister Nephthys, is depicted as engaging in sexual activities with other male deities such as Horus. Seth is also described as having impotent testicles, and he never had a child. This may not be a sign of great tolerance in the culture; Seth was cast in a terribly negative light in many stories. And while his childbearing siblings Osiris and Isis represent life, he represents the desert. This may indicate a certain negative sentiment about gay identity. But many stories show that while Seth could be called a villainous figure, his homosexuality was not what made him so. (Personal note: see how they try to make this looks like the right thing?)

This guy has a thing with killing animals, he's the one-eye guy in the first scene. The glass looks like the shape of a pointed c****m, which makes sense cause this guy is portrayed to be homosexual. Please note that I'm just explaining things and not trying to judge anyone or exaggerating things.
View attachment 14256

Idk about other people, but we used this normal jar to trap insects at school. Just so I don't sound like I'm adding details that aren't necessary. I just want to point out that it's come to the point where modesty is no longer respected or be cared for, at least not in Kpop MVs.

The following scenes need no explanation either.

View attachment 14259
View attachment 14260
View attachment 14261
View attachment 14262

Not sure why it ends with a '0' after an '8', and this girl just appears out of nowhere (not related to any of the story). The next artist in their MV probably? Idk and Idc.

Even though I said that there were 'stories' here, there isn't any. Just a bunch of nonsense and symbolism, they just keep bombarding you with LGBTQ visuals. No seemingly connected plot at all. A lot of things don't make any sense here. I guess the goal is really to make everyone confused and to make them accept that kind of confusion as something normal. It won't be long til an LGBT Kpop couple come out of the closet and everyone will be cheering for them, then the rest will follow.

Edit: Just found out from the comments section that the first 5 seconds of the MV are filled with 'suggestive sounds'. Who knows, maybe not a coincidence.
Love does mean different thing and I am sure there is alternative esoteric meaning when used it, they know that the people are drawn to associate love with any good thing, so they use it to guide people to evil thing.
beside that, there is also agenda to kill animals, encourage people to love meat, they are anti-Vegetarian

From what I noticed, they only started using food references since the MV R.ed F.lavor, which is about drugs, hallucination, and mind control. The following analysis comes from a regular Kpop forum, but they do have a point:

I am proposing that RV went to a party, were drugged, kidnapped, beaten and possibly murdered.​

So basically, I decided to look into RV's new comeback after I saw people curious about the teasers and the music video being different.​

The name of the concert is the Red Room and that is where my theory had started.​

• Red Room, the name of the concert seemed familiar to me. I immediately thought of the urban legend of the "Red Room". If you aren't aware, the urban legend basically is that the Red Room is associated with the deep web. It is a live stream of the torture and murder of someone for the entertainment of others.
  • Now, I decided to check the lyrics and re-watch the music video. Starting with the M/V. We see that there is some sort of news thing happening at certain points in the video (it also states who are which fruits but I have no idea where that fits in). We also see that the girls are at some sort of party at (1:31) in the video, we also see that some people are drinking. We also see down at the bottom of the screen the text "Do you know Lime? Lime and I are really good friends!". Who is Lime? What I am proposing to you is that RV's drinks were drugged by Lime. We can see that at (2:00) a normal human turns into a fruit. Is this the drugs in place?
    • Now, let's say Lime did drug them. We later see in the video (2:42) , now that all the fruits are collected, they are taken away. This could symbolize the members being gathered up and taken away. Kidnapped.
      • Now that they are in the "Red Room" the live stream has started, as we see at (2:46) that someone is holding a microphone. This could be the sound for the live stream. At (3:21) we see the members look up to the sky. What's up in the sky though? Are they dead and looking up to the heavens?
      • Next, I checked the translated English lyrics. Found here (https://www.kpopviral.com/lyrics/red-velvet-red-flavor-lyrics-english-romanized-translation.html). After I read the lyrics I thought that someone who liked the members had kidnapped them and the lyrics are a back and forward conversation between them. I encourage you to read for yourself.

""My ears are ringing and my nose is numb​

This feeling is more than what I imagined Up and bang RED""​

Okay, so let's break these lyrics down, I did some intense Googling to find that a head injury could cause ears to ring. This "RED" that RV is referring to could be the blood from the injury. When it is said that the feeling is more than they imagined it is because they went to a party expecting to have fun, but ended up drugged, kidnapped and beaten.​

""With your colors​

Dye me, darker and more strikingly""​

This part of the lyrics is referring to the blood and bruising, the colors of purple, blue and red.​

""What I like the most is you in the summer""​

This line could be saying that RV were kidnapped in the summer. I did some digging and found that the Summer months are when kids are at the most risk of kidnapping. (https://www.kidguard.com/prevent-ch...-months-see-higher-rates-of-kidnapping-cases/)​

Here's what I found from the book "The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave" by Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier. This particular part is about The Wizard of Oz programming (there was a reference to this in C.ooki.e J.ar MV):
View attachment 14163
I believe the food represents the 'programs' that should be 'consumed' by the victims of mind control, they always appear tempting and mouthwatering for that particular purpose. Consuming the 'programs' will lead them to hallucinations (e.g. talking to fruits, jumping from one place to another, acting like a child, etc).
View attachment 14164
W dressed in a cap and gown while playing on a skateboard. She's wearing red sneakers (The Wizard of Oz programming), she was surrounded by red sneakers in the MV C.ookie J.ar.

---
Surprisingly, the latest MV 'P.ower U.p' is about drugs as well. This is not a full analysis so I might miss a thing or two. I'll continue this post with a full analysis if I find anything new.

Let's meet the fruits of this MV first.View attachment 14165
A pineapple stabbed with an audio jack. This is a lewd reference, possibly a sexual abuse that takes part during a trauma-based mind control program. It also marks the beginning of everything—dissociation, hallucination, etc.

View attachment 14167
A kiwi shaped like a CD, or a vinyl. CDs/vinyls reference also appear in JH's Sh.inin MV as well earlier this year. Not sure what it signifies yet, but music and mind control work well together. It can also represent the shape of an eye.

So what do these fruits have in common? Other than they appear longer than other fruits in this MV.

They're both drugs snacks, or ecstasy (MDMA) snacks in particular. People eat these fruits (oftentimes with strawberries) to enhance their trip experience. Reference: Snacks that intensify marijuana, mushrooms, MDMA and LSD.
View attachment 14168

We've got a hidden main character here. A banana. It works as the catchphrase of the song. Also a powerful drugs snack.
Ba-banana ba-ba-banana-nana

The pineapple slice is portrayed as a CD.
View attachment 14169

Then it changes its form in less than a second. 100% hallucination caused by drugs.
View attachment 14170

A part of vinyl turns into a watermelon slice.

A blue grapefruit/lemonade out of a CD holder. Notice the unnatural color, the only fruit with unnatural color here. They have the song "B.lue L.emonade" in this album as well.
View attachment 14174

Grapes turn into what appear to be candies.

This is too magical. Hence why the album is titled S.ummer M.agic lol. Ectasy trips are often said to be a magical experience.

These are not ordinary candies,

and these are not ordinary plants (notice the candies hanging).
View attachment 14173

With all these colorful smileys and stuffs popping out (every member got different colors),
View attachment 14175

I couldn't help but think of these.

Yup, those are ecstasy pills. I believe they're trying to glamorize, or normalize the use of drugs.

From Ecstasy: The MDMA Story by Eisner

It doesn't help that they have this song Mr. E in the tracklist.
'Mr. E' in this song is also a reference to 'Mystery', based on the lyrics, now I'm wondering if 'E' stands for 'Ecstasy' as well? It's just my speculation though.

I'll probably continue this post.
that's brilliant so Rv are the desert that's why we saw the electric shock use on the pineapple

the question is: will they actually succeed in mind controlling? because it sounds delusional (they are delulu i know) people won't just abandon their religions just like that other than the cultural influence and creating new disgusting agendas and WW3 predictions and planning evil will never win there will be always a good side ,Allah is the greatest (god in islam) have faith in him guys and don't worry, until the end of time and our time al long as we are fighting for right we are under his protection

mimis

Established
wow, anti-fans is paying expensive ticket just to harm them...I wonder why its allowed the laser there, it shouldn't be allowed
It reminds me of the anime 'Perfect Blue', where Me-Mania was so obbsessed with Mima that he started having hallucinations and voices in his head telling him to kill her. These anties probably have no life and are just sitting in the dark watching Exo videos and God knows what's on their mind. How do they even organaise these attacks.There must be some social forum against Exo online.. :/ *i'm getting chills*

N.korea knows what's going on that's why they banned entertainment ,they knew since the beginning that the freemasons are planning to dominate the world
N korea is controlled by illuminati and freemason as will, and actually, they secretly allow Kpop there, do you know that most North Korean already listened to Kpop music and very familiar with K entertainment industry, it is secretly allowed there

lee_

Established
Part 1
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-147685

Part 2

Before I continue, let's see the photo teasers first. These are the obvious ones that need no explanation.

Does anyone recognize any of the badges on her hat/sash? Or are those just made-up badges? Cause some of those look pretty serious.

I is the only one with a blue sash, and J with a black one. The others wear white. The story of the MV itself will focus mainly on I and J.

Did you sense anything yet? Something coven-ish? Cause their outfits remind me of another girl group's comeback earlier this year, W.J.S.N, they had a pretty strong and dark concept. It involves witchcraft and Greek mythology. Someone already made the analysis here: https://twitter.com/i/moments/960753334893211649

They're not exactly the same, the RV outfits are more casual, but the witchcraft aura is there. From Reddit, I learned that RV wear "girl scouts uniform" (never thought something like that existed for adults before), and it had sparked some controversies. I'll just attach the posts that get down-voted a lot, simply because they think like us lol:
web.jpg
Reference: Healthy porn for men – deconstructing dog-whistle concepts in k-pop
web.jpg
web.jpg

S.M made a special website for the comeback, there's this simple game where you can put the various ingredients consisting of fruits then 'mix' them together to make a special drink. This is what some people think about it:
web.jpg

It's kinda ironic when you think of it. The fans are trying to protect RV from getting sexually harassed, while their so-called fan support is what's actually keep the cycle intact (by being delusional every time someone else points out that there's really something wrong in the teasers/music/MVs). As long as they keep getting money from these fans, they will not change their ways.:
- Netizens upset after seeing RV's 'revealing' outfits during comeback showcase (after Ba.d B.oy comeback)
-
Stylists Under Fire Again For Making RV Wear “Too Revealing” Outfits (after Sum.mer Mag.ic comeback) I imagine the S.M rep would say: "Sorry but the stylists don't take orders from commoners like you lol". So much trolling.

---
I think I'd need a separate post to talk about the MV since it would be quite long. Meanwhile I'd talk about the latest album and concert.

Here's the poster for Re.d.m.are

A black cat. A hooded skeleton. What seems to be a fun theme park (but actually not). A robot with a broken eye. I didn't go as far as looking for what happened during the concert, other than the verbal sexual harassment thing. It was probably a 'redmare' for RV themselves.

These are some of the newly published news about RV.

Source
web.jpg
Wait, why would anyone transform into an animal? Why does this sound so peculiar?
References: 911:Occult symbolism X, Part X (Animals, Insects, Arachnids), J = baby chick - According to theorist, the coded terms of “chicken”, and “chicken lover” are sometimes used by child molesters to indicate their support for the abuse of children (Source)

web.jpg
web.jpg
They're giving away the keywords. I think 'fresh and fruity' can't be compared to 'strength and energy' though, they're like in different categories

Source
web.jpg
Inspired by their trip to NK? Seriously? Take a look at I's special nickname, though not quite sure myself, I'll try to explain it in the MV analysis

A clearer look of the sashes. W has "111" on hers, an important Kabbalistic number. I need to know if some of the badges are real or not.

To be continued.

Last edited:

Jes

Established
Part 1
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-147685

Part 2

Before I continue, let's see the photo teasers first. These are the obvious ones that need no explanation.

Does anyone recognize any of the badges on her hat/sash? Or are those just made-up badges? Cause some of those look pretty serious.

I is the only one with a blue sash, and J with a black one. The others wear white. The story of the MV itself will focus mainly on I and J.

Did you sense anything yet? Something coven-ish? Cause their outfits remind me of another girl group's comeback earlier this year, W.J.S.N, they had a pretty strong and dark concept. It involves witchcraft and Greek mythology. Someone already made the analysis here: https://twitter.com/i/moments/960753334893211649

They're not exactly the same, the RV outfits are more casual, but the witchcraft aura is there. From Reddit, I learned that RV wear "girl scouts uniform" (never thought something like that existed for adults before), and it had sparked some controversies. I'll just attach the posts that get down-voted a lot, simply because they think like us lol:
View attachment 14280
View attachment 14283
View attachment 14286

S.M made a special website for the comeback, there's this simple game where you can put the various ingredients consisting of fruits then 'mix' them together to make a special drink. This is what some people think about it:
View attachment 14279

It's kinda ironic when you think of it. The fans are trying to protect RV from getting sexually harassed, while their so-called fan support is what's actually keep the cycle intact (by being delusional every time someone else points out that there's really something wrong in the teasers/music/MVs). As long as they keep getting money from these fans, they will not change their ways.:
- Netizens upset after seeing RV's 'revealing' outfits during comeback showcase (after Ba.d B.oy comeback)
-
Stylists Under Fire Again For Making RV Wear “Too Revealing” Outfits (after Sum.mer Mag.ic comeback) I imagine the S.M rep would say: "Sorry but the stylists don't take orders from commoners like you lol". So much trolling.

---
I think I'd need a separate post to talk about the MV since it would be quite long. Meanwhile I'd talk about the latest album and concert.

A black cat. A hooded skeleton. What seems to be a fun theme park (but actually not). A robot with a broken eye. I didn't go as far as looking for what happened during the concert, other than the verbal sexual harassment thing. It was probably a 'redmare' for RV themselves.

Source
View attachment 14291
Wait, why would anyone transform into an animal? Why does this sound so peculiar?
References: 911:Occult symbolism X, Part X (Animals, Insects, Arachnids), J = baby chick - According to theorist, the coded terms of “chicken”, and “chicken lover” are sometimes used by child molesters to indicate their support for the abuse of children (Source)

View attachment 14289
View attachment 14290
They're giving away the keywords. I think 'fresh and fruity' can't be compared to 'strength and energy' though, they're like in different categories

Source
View attachment 14288
Inspired by their trip to NK? Seriously? Take a look at I's special nickname, though not quite sure myself, I'll try to explain it in the MV analysis

A clearer look of the sashes. W has "111" on hers, an important Kabbalistic number. I need to know if some of the badges are real or not.

To be continued.
Thanks Lee.
I already can see Baphomet on J's badge. -_-

Hopeful

Star
Part 1

Part 2

View attachment 14280
View attachment 14283
View attachment 14286

View attachment 14279

-

---

Source
View attachment 14291

View attachment 14289
View attachment 14290

Source
View attachment 14288

To be continued.
IMG_20180811_194848.jpgimages (1).jpeg

____________________-_-_----_-_---------___
IMG_20180811_194947.jpg
3 Pentagrams on sash..

Inverted K..
K is a very important letter for the freemas0ns .. Aliest3r crr0wly.. Spelled magic with k.. Magick..
And the Kardashians. K1m k3ndall kyl1e khl0e

And below the K is the skull and bones logo badge. Which is an 0ccultic secret society

GreenPlant

Established
From what I noticed, they only started using food references since the MV R.ed F.lavor, which is about drugs, hallucination, and mind control. The following analysis comes from a regular Kpop forum, but they do have a point:

I am proposing that RV went to a party, were drugged, kidnapped, beaten and possibly murdered.​

So basically, I decided to look into RV's new comeback after I saw people curious about the teasers and the music video being different.​

The name of the concert is the Red Room and that is where my theory had started.​

• Red Room, the name of the concert seemed familiar to me. I immediately thought of the urban legend of the "Red Room". If you aren't aware, the urban legend basically is that the Red Room is associated with the deep web. It is a live stream of the torture and murder of someone for the entertainment of others.
  • Now, I decided to check the lyrics and re-watch the music video. Starting with the M/V. We see that there is some sort of news thing happening at certain points in the video (it also states who are which fruits but I have no idea where that fits in). We also see that the girls are at some sort of party at (1:31) in the video, we also see that some people are drinking. We also see down at the bottom of the screen the text "Do you know Lime? Lime and I are really good friends!". Who is Lime? What I am proposing to you is that RV's drinks were drugged by Lime. We can see that at (2:00) a normal human turns into a fruit. Is this the drugs in place?
    • Now, let's say Lime did drug them. We later see in the video (2:42) , now that all the fruits are collected, they are taken away. This could symbolize the members being gathered up and taken away. Kidnapped.
      • Now that they are in the "Red Room" the live stream has started, as we see at (2:46) that someone is holding a microphone. This could be the sound for the live stream. At (3:21) we see the members look up to the sky. What's up in the sky though? Are they dead and looking up to the heavens?
      • Next, I checked the translated English lyrics. Found here (https://www.kpopviral.com/lyrics/red-velvet-red-flavor-lyrics-english-romanized-translation.html). After I read the lyrics I thought that someone who liked the members had kidnapped them and the lyrics are a back and forward conversation between them. I encourage you to read for yourself.

""My ears are ringing and my nose is numb​

This feeling is more than what I imagined Up and bang RED""​

Okay, so let's break these lyrics down, I did some intense Googling to find that a head injury could cause ears to ring. This "RED" that RV is referring to could be the blood from the injury. When it is said that the feeling is more than they imagined it is because they went to a party expecting to have fun, but ended up drugged, kidnapped and beaten.​

""With your colors​

Dye me, darker and more strikingly""​

This part of the lyrics is referring to the blood and bruising, the colors of purple, blue and red.​

""What I like the most is you in the summer""​

This line could be saying that RV were kidnapped in the summer. I did some digging and found that the Summer months are when kids are at the most risk of kidnapping. (https://www.kidguard.com/prevent-ch...-months-see-higher-rates-of-kidnapping-cases/)​

Here's what I found from the book "The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave" by Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier. This particular part is about The Wizard of Oz programming (there was a reference to this in C.ooki.e J.ar MV):
View attachment 14163
I believe the food represents the 'programs' that should be 'consumed' by the victims of mind control, they always appear tempting and mouthwatering for that particular purpose. Consuming the 'programs' will lead them to hallucinations (e.g. talking to fruits, jumping from one place to another, acting like a child, etc).
View attachment 14164
W dressed in a cap and gown while playing on a skateboard. She's wearing red sneakers (The Wizard of Oz programming), she was surrounded by red sneakers in the MV C.ookie J.ar.

---
Surprisingly, the latest MV 'P.ower U.p' is about drugs as well. This is not a full analysis so I might miss a thing or two. I'll continue this post with a full analysis if I find anything new.

Let's meet the fruits of this MV first.View attachment 14165
A pineapple stabbed with an audio jack. This is a lewd reference, possibly a sexual abuse that takes part during a trauma-based mind control program. It also marks the beginning of everything—dissociation, hallucination, etc.

View attachment 14167
A kiwi shaped like a CD, or a vinyl. CDs/vinyls reference also appear in JH's Sh.inin MV as well earlier this year. Not sure what it signifies yet, but music and mind control work well together. It can also represent the shape of an eye.

So what do these fruits have in common? Other than they appear longer than other fruits in this MV.

They're both drugs snacks, or ecstasy (MDMA) snacks in particular. People eat these fruits (oftentimes with strawberries) to enhance their trip experience. Reference: Snacks that intensify marijuana, mushrooms, MDMA and LSD.
View attachment 14168

We've got a hidden main character here. A banana. It works as the catchphrase of the song. Also a powerful drugs snack.

The pineapple slice is portrayed as a CD.
View attachment 14169

Then it changes its form in less than a second. 100% hallucination caused by drugs.
View attachment 14170

A part of vinyl turns into a watermelon slice.

A blue grapefruit/lemonade out of a CD holder. Notice the unnatural color, the only fruit with unnatural color here. They have the song "B.lue L.emonade" in this album as well.
View attachment 14174

Grapes turn into what appear to be candies.

This is too magical. Hence why the album is titled S.ummer M.agic lol. Ectasy trips are often said to be a magical experience.

These are not ordinary candies,

and these are not ordinary plants (notice the candies hanging).
View attachment 14173

With all these colorful smileys and stuffs popping out (every member got different colors),
View attachment 14175

I couldn't help but think of these.

Yup, those are ecstasy pills. I believe they're trying to glamorize, or normalize the use of drugs.

From Ecstasy: The MDMA Story by Eisner

It doesn't help that they have this song Mr. E in the tracklist.
'Mr. E' in this song is also a reference to 'Mystery', based on the lyrics, now I'm wondering if 'E' stands for 'Ecstasy' as well? It's just my speculation though.

I'll probably continue this post.

After reading your post @lee_ and you pointed out that the candies extensively used in the rv mv are actually ecstacy pills, I couldn't help but remember k0k0b0p mv. They also have the same concept going on.
The mv starts with these candies appearing in site. Screenshot_20180811-225439.jpg

After that we see the members surrounded with smoke. Sitting on a checkerboard table with a pile of the candies. Could this mean that these artists are heavily under the influence of Drugs. Screenshot_20180811-225519.jpgScreenshot_20180811-225451.jpg

Then we see that they have a vividly colored drink. And they drop some of these in the cup. The leader suh0 is seen mixing it. Could it point that they are being drugged by their leader or those who are in higher position to them Screenshot_20180811-230607.jpgScreenshot_20180811-225719.jpgScreenshot_20180811-225534.jpgScreenshot_20180811-225623.jpg

The smoke radiating from the cup again shows the drugs. Also does anyone think that the ring has something similar to the masonic A over it?
After that we see scenes that might point out the state of dissociation Screenshot_20180811-230044.jpgScreenshot_20180811-230619.jpgScreenshot_20180811-230655.jpg