Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Hi everyone! I've been lurking in this thread for a while now (I haven't had much to contribute really) and I wanted to say thanks for all the posts, analyses, etc. It's been really eye opening, so thank you all! c:

I'm not sure if you've discussed this already but I've just seen the video for Ye-zi's "An-ck S-u Nam-um"and I thought it might interest you guys? The voice that starts around the 55 second mark kind of creeps me out; it comes back throughout the song.

I might just be overthinking it, but yeah. I've taken some screenshots of things that might fit in here. (I'm new to all this, so I'm sorry if I've missed anything)

Screenshot (37).png

Screenshot (38).png

Screenshot (39).png

Screenshot (40).png

Screenshot (41).png

Last edited:

lee_

Established
Part 1
S.M just launched their latest S.tatio.n project called S.tatio.n x 0, there were enough dark concepts already in their season 1 and 2 of the S.tatio.n, not to mention the dominant EDM genre, which is believed to be used for mind control purpose by some conspiracy theorists.

There are 3 trailers in total with a mysterious theme.

Just a quick analysis. In the first trailer, there are a bunch of young people, they're all busy with their gadgets, waiting in line while the creepy line "Why are you so serious" keeps repeating in the background.
View attachment 14133
Who else agrees that they look like an army of zombies? "Why so serious" is a famous line by the Joker in The D.ark K.night movie (which is obviously, an occult-inspired movie. H.eath Le.dger, the late actor was said to be an Illum1nati sacrifice. Read the theory here). I believe that the line has a much greater meaning other than it portrays, especially when presented in this kind of theme.

Then in the second part of the trailer, the guard or whoever he is, finally opens the gate and the people, still zombie-like, start walking towards the gate. The guard then closes the door.
View attachment 14135
While some people may argue that since the guard is Korean, it means he opens the gate of Korean music to worldwide audience, or whatever bs they try to come up with. To me, this is a symbolic way to portray how the music could possibly control your mind and trap you inside it.

In the final trailer, the zombies start climbing the stairs in a hurry, as if they can't wait for anything that's about to come upstairs. The stairs, I believe, symbolizes the steps to a higher spiritual state, which they can achieve through the music. Also notice the checkerboard floors that signify duality.
View attachment 14138

So this is what's happening when they finally reach the rooftop. This scene also appears on the first and second trailer.
View attachment 14139
Nothing, really. They're just still glued to their gadgets. As often as I see the similar thing happening in real life, this one looks too unnatural. They look too lifeless and controlled.

Every trailer ends with this scene showing the S.tatio.n tower, complete with a 0 symbol surrounding it. So this is where they supposedly broadcast their music from. Could be related to electromagnetic mind control as well (Read: Mind Control by Cell Phone)
View attachment 14141

The number 0 symbolizes Omega and Alpha, cycles, void, the limitless ALL, womb of creation and the Gate of the Divine.

0 is the Alpha (beginning) and Omega (the highest) as there is no beginning and no end; all is infinite. The ancients proclaimed that the ‘God force’ is a circle whose centre is everywhere and its circumference is nowhere. Zero is the symbol of ‘nothingness’ and denotes freedom from limitations in this material world. Zero is the number of the ‘God’ force and Universal Energies and reinforces, amplifies and magnifies the vibrations of the numbers it appears with. The number zero encompasses the attributes of all other numbers, and brings one closer to the ‘God force’ or ‘Source’. (Source)

0 - For the Illuminati the number zero is symbolic of sun worshipping. It symbolizes the man who is reborn through occult rituals. (Source)

Hence, their logo also looks like this. It can appear as an eye as well if you look closely.
View attachment 14142

Because the zero also visually resembles a circle, this is symbolic of eternity, evolution, infinity. Additionally, as with most symbols comprised or containing the circle we’re dealing with meanings of cycles, evolution, and time. Think wheels here – “what comes around goes around.”

However, due to its numerical value, the zero may also be interpreted as a void – a representation of non-existence, and sometimes death. But, again, our minds wander back to the symbolism of enternity and infinity as well as cycles and rebirth. Consequently we may say there is no real death only another phase of life.

Mayan glyphs used the “cosmic spiral” to respresent the numeral zero – they inherently knew the massiveness of mystery swirling in the pools of zero-ness.

Pythagoras, (practically the father of numerology) viewed the sign of the zero as the container for all things and the birthing place of all other values (that which preceeds must be the birth giver of all that follows). This is also the interpretation of the zero in Tarot numbersas well as other mystery school teachings.

Focus upon the zero is encouraged when we wish to be present in the moment, when we are trying to regroup our level of awareness. This is because the zero is representative of the essence of reality. It is everything and nothing at the same time. (Source)

Zero, they want to empty your mind and fill it with some sort of enlightenment through their music, but not the good kind of. I'd quote the post by @Lifeare to explain this.

We've talked about spells and other sinister formula the elites add in their music. This whole thing could be a bold statement that their newer music would come with a higher dosage of subliminal messages and spells, that it would transform people into zombified, mindless Kpop freaks even more.

---
This is the teaser for their 1st song for S.tatio.n x 0, featuring TY and Mell0mance

The thumbnail speaks for itself. Yeah, why not do the 'zero' and 'one-eye' signs at the same time, it's very clever.
View attachment 14144

Another thing I noticed is that they possibly put some hidden messages in the upcoming MV.
View attachment 14145
View attachment 14147
View attachment 14149

I won't state exactly what my suspicion is until the MV comes out, simply because I might be mistaken (I hope I am).
Part 2
I lost count of how many times already the Kpop scene promotes the LGBTQ+ agenda this year. I know this has been going on since a few years back, but 2018 is different. It's becoming overrated and too much, they want to make sure you see it in every corner of the street. I'm utterly disgusted by this.

I really don't recommend watching/listening to this MV at all. Mute the sound if you have to.

The song itself has a beautiful meaning; it's about starting a new page of your life and keep holding on to your own dreams no matter how hard it is. That, ladies and gentlemen, is exactly how they're able to manipulate our minds, by giving us all kinds of subliminal messages in a beautifully wrapped nightmare.

The real meaning, in my opinion, is about coming out as a part of the LGBTQ+ community, and never be afraid of becoming who you want to be, despite your sexual identity or orientation. No offense if anyone here still supports the agenda, but it's important to be aware that this agenda is backed by the same evil that supports war and terrorism. This agenda is not less dangerous than the others, and it's not helping the humanity in any way, it's destroying it.

---
The MV starts with "everyone has a story" kind of theme. There are 5 stories in total, each of them representing the letter in LGBTQ, I think. This is the most notable scene though, it's weird and twisted, but I get why it has to be like this (I guess we all do?).
Untitled.jpg

Here comes TY with the hand sign, telling us who's behind this. This is supposed to be a marking number as well, starting from 0, ending with 8 (not sure why), and ends with a 0 as well. I know it's weird, and the numbers appear very fast.Untitled.jpg

The back of her clothes say "celebration". It's a celebration of pride.
Untitled.jpg

I guess no words needed to explain the following scenes. The background has posters of the late D.avid B.owie though. This is nothing more than a mere agenda. Don't be fooled by the 'love' or anything they try to convince you with.
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg

By the way, I stumbled into this while browsing. No wonder why they're so into the agenda, the instructions come straight from their deities.

Seth. The storm god associated with many natural disasters, Seth was among the more colorful figures in the Egyptian pantheon. Researcher Mark Brustman says Seth, while married to his sister Nephthys, is depicted as engaging in sexual activities with other male deities such as Horus. Seth is also described as having impotent testicles, and he never had a child. This may not be a sign of great tolerance in the culture; Seth was cast in a terribly negative light in many stories. And while his childbearing siblings Osiris and Isis represent life, he represents the desert. This may indicate a certain negative sentiment about gay identity. But many stories show that while Seth could be called a villainous figure, his homosexuality was not what made him so. (Personal note: see how they try to make this looks like the right thing?)
This guy has a thing with killing animals, he's the one-eye guy in the first scene. The glass looks like the shape of a pointed c****m, which makes sense cause this guy is portrayed to be homosexual. Please note that I'm just explaining things and not trying to judge anyone or exaggerating things.
Untitled.jpg

Idk about other people, but we used this normal jar to trap insects at school. Just so I don't sound like I'm adding details that aren't necessary. I just want to point out that it's come to the point where modesty is no longer respected or be cared for, at least not in Kpop MVs.

The following scenes need no explanation either.

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg

Not sure why it ends with a '0' after an '8', and this girl just appears out of nowhere (not related to any of the story). The next artist in their MV probably? Idk and Idc.

Even though I said that there were 'stories' here, there isn't any. Just a bunch of nonsense and symbolism, they just keep bombarding you with LGBTQ visuals. No seemingly connected plot at all. A lot of things don't make any sense here. I guess the goal is really to make everyone confused and to make them accept that kind of confusion as something normal. It won't be long til an LGBT Kpop couple come out of the closet and everyone will be cheering for them, then the rest will follow.

Edit: Just found out from the comments section that the first 5 seconds of the MV are filled with 'suggestive sounds'. Who knows, maybe not a coincidence.

Last edited:

Jes

Established
Part 1

Part 2
I lost count of how many times already the Kpop scene promotes the LGBTQ+ agenda this year. I know this has been going on since a few years back, but 2018 is different. It's becoming overrated and too much, they want to make sure you see it in every corner of the street. I'm utterly disgusted by this.

I really don't recommend watching/listening to this MV at all. Mute the sound if you have to.

The song itself has a beautiful meaning; it's about starting a new page of your life and keep holding on to your own dreams no matter how hard it is. That, ladies and gentlemen, is exactly how they're able to manipulate our minds, by giving us all kinds of subliminal messages in a beautifully wrapped nightmare.

The real meaning, in my opinion, is about coming out as a part of the LGBTQ+ community, and never be afraid of becoming who you want to be, despite your sexual identity or orientation. No offense if anyone here still supports the agenda, but it's important to be aware that this agenda is backed by the same evil that supports war and terrorism. This agenda is not less dangerous than the others, and it's not helping the humanity in any way, it's destroying it.

---
The MV starts with "everyone has a story" kind of theme. There are 5 stories in total, each of them representing the letter in LGBTQ, I think. This is the most notable scene though, it's weird and twisted, but I get why it has to be like this (I guess we all do?).
View attachment 14248

Here comes TY with the hand sign, telling us who's behind this. This is supposed to be a marking number as well, starting from 0, ending with 8 (not sure why), and ends with a 0 as well. I know it's weird, and the numbers appear very fast.View attachment 14249

The back of her clothes say "celebration". It's a celebration of pride.
View attachment 14250

I guess no words needed to explain the following scenes. The background has posters of the late D.avid B.owie though. This is nothing more than a mere agenda. Don't be fooled by the 'love' or anything they try to convince you with.
View attachment 14251
View attachment 14252

By the way, I stumbled into this while browsing. No wonder why they're so into the agenda, the instructions come straight from their deities.

Seth. The storm god associated with many natural disasters, Seth was among the more colorful figures in the Egyptian pantheon. Researcher Mark Brustman says Seth, while married to his sister Nephthys, is depicted as engaging in sexual activities with other male deities such as Horus. Seth is also described as having impotent testicles, and he never had a child. This may not be a sign of great tolerance in the culture; Seth was cast in a terribly negative light in many stories. And while his childbearing siblings Osiris and Isis represent life, he represents the desert. This may indicate a certain negative sentiment about gay identity. But many stories show that while Seth could be called a villainous figure, his homosexuality was not what made him so. (Personal note: see how they try to make this looks like the right thing?)
This guy has a thing with killing animals, he's the one-eye guy in the first scene. The glass looks like the shape of a pointed c****m, which makes sense cause this guy is portrayed to be homosexual. Please note that I'm just explaining things and not trying to judge anyone or exaggerating things.
View attachment 14256

Idk about other people, but we used this normal jar to trap insects at school. Just so I don't sound like I'm adding details that aren't necessary. I just want to point out that it's come to the point where modesty is no longer respected or be cared for, at least not in Kpop MVs.

The following scenes need no explanation either.

View attachment 14259
View attachment 14260
View attachment 14261
View attachment 14262

Not sure why it ends with a '0' after an '8', and this girl just appears out of nowhere (not related to any of the story). The next artist in their MV probably? Idk and Idc.

Even though I said that there were 'stories' here, there isn't any. Just a bunch of nonsense and symbolism, they just keep bombarding you with LGBTQ visuals. No seemingly connected plot at all. A lot of things don't make any sense here. I guess the goal is really to make everyone confused and to make them accept that kind of confusion as something normal. It won't be long til an LGBT Kpop couple come out of the closet and everyone will be cheering for them, then the rest will follow.
From Tuais until this, what's next? We shall see.

By the way guys, what do you think about the 3-Dawn and H-una case?

Frozenrose

Veteran
From Tuais until this, what's next? We shall see.

By the way guys, what do you think about the 3-Dawn and H-una case?
I find it very bizarre why they would choose to reveal about them dating after 2 years. And thy claimed they wanted to be sincere to fans. If they really wanted that, they would have revealed back then. Maybe Hyun*A was worried about her image since she was all over him and it was getting too much. And now he's the one bearing all the consequences. It also annoys me how many events they have cancelled because they're scared of the feedback.
To me this scandal will be one of those that may break the old idea of kpop idols being their fans' boyfriends/girlfriends. And through the current LGBT everywhere and the love-yourself propaganda, kpop fans will follow the ideology to embrace who you really are and to do whatever you want.

sHoOk

Rookie
Fyi, you don't have to be famous or from big 3 to be part of the illuminatì. When I watched a.c.è mvs especially cactus I was put off by the colours and I don't remember but I am sure there were some hidden symbolisms. Even Laboùm new MV has this feeling too and they're not famous. I can name more underrated groups who are following the agenda or are part of it but that's gonna take long. I know it's sad to discover your fave/s are part of such a terrible thing but at least we should be aware of it. I am disappointed with sf9 but then I'm glad I found out so I don't support them blindly. I get to see their true colours so I don't feel deceived anymore.
Yeah, I know a kp0p group doesn't need to be part of the big 3 to be involved in the illvminati. That's why I said "when you're in the music industry, it's hard to stay away from those things". I don't think the Illuminati keeps track of all the kpop groups from small companies that debut, they have a plan since the start. Since they never know which group is going to disband or become successful.

I remember that one member of this forum said that Z3:A didn't want to be part of it but were forced to join the cult and they even cried about it. If they hadn't accept, their careers would have been ruined. Either from inventing a rumor to destroy their reputation or killing them.

I feel really bad for these kp0p idols since they become trainees from a really young age not having a clue of what they've got themselves in. When we first got into kp0p I bet that we all believed our faves were so innocent and pure, only to discover that all that glitter ain't gold.

I'm not into A.C.3 because I like their songs. Their music is just not my style and I don't stream or watch their MV's a lot. I like them because of theie talent. I know that the bigger they get, the more chances they have to be recruited into the occult. They're the only group I like right now because they don't show satanic signs, yet. I know that it's only temporary and I'm not delusional.

I feel like $f9 are genuinely nice guys. I know that the majority of these kp0p Idols are only following orders and being told what to do. They don't certainly know the consequences but I'll pray for there safety.

Fantastic9

Established
Yeah, I know a kp0p group doesn't need to be part of the big 3 to be involved in the illvminati. That's why I said "when you're in the music industry, it's hard to stay away from those things". I don't think the Illuminati keeps track of all the kpop groups from small companies that debut, they have a plan since the start. Since they never know which group is going to disband or become successful.

I remember that one member of this forum said that Z3:A didn't want to be part of it but were forced to join the cult and they even cried about it. If they hadn't accept, their careers would have been ruined. Either from inventing a rumor to destroy their reputation or killing them.

I feel really bad for these kp0p idols since they become trainees from a really young age not having a clue of what they've got themselves in. When we first got into kp0p I bet that we all believed our faves were so innocent and pure, only to discover that all that glitter ain't gold.

I'm not into A.C.3 because I like their songs. Their music is just not my style and I don't stream or watch their MV's a lot. I like them because of theie talent. I know that the bigger they get, the more chances they have to be recruited into the occult. They're the only group I like right now because they don't show satanic signs, yet. I know that it's only temporary and I'm not delusional.

I feel like $f9 are genuinely nice guys. I know that the majority of these kp0p Idols are only following orders and being told what to do. They don't certainly know the consequences but I'll pray for there safety.
Yeah I understand.
I'm not saying the whole of Sf9 are not nice people but this year some of the members are really becoming so dark and strange. Idk how to explain it properly but they come across as sinister even when they smile it does not seem sincere anymore, I can easily tell from their eyes. It's really noticeable if you go back to when they debuted until early 2017, you'll definitely see how their smiles are not bright and sweet anymore, their eyes are now filled with darkness and anxiousness. It's not the same and it really saddens me but then I guess they have to do what they are told to even if they're trying hard to hide it....their body language cannot mask it. I just don't want yo support then financially because it just makes me like a hypocrite and ignorant person. I know they're so into the agenda so how can I support them? I am sorry but I fear and love God a lot so yeah I won't choose them over my morals. Although I'm finding it a bit challenging to completely ignore them or not listen to their music. But it's getting better these days, I'm cutting it down bit by bit.

Last edited:

Fantastic9

Established
Does anyone else think that choreographers are part of the agenda too? I mean we all see how the kpop dances have suggestive illuminatì gestures and many group's choreography often forms inverted triangle shape. Or perhaps the companies alter the choroes accordingly to meet the agenda's requirements? I watched the choreographer's version of AOA's bingle bangle and compared it to the final version and realised the changes FNC made kind of disappointed the choreographer (her replies seemed so). So it just made me wonder how much other companies actually change the dance to fit the group's concept or suit their values *cough cough*.

mimis

Established
Does anyone else think that choreographers are part of the agenda too? I mean we all see how the kpop dances have suggestive illuminatì gestures and many group's choreography often forms inverted triangle shape. Or perhaps the companies alter the choroes accordingly to meet the agenda's requirements? I watched the choreographer's version of AOA's bingle bangle and compared it to the final version and realised the changes FNC made kind of disappointed the choreographer (her replies seemed so). So it just made me wonder how much other companies actually change the dance to fit the group's concept or suit their values *cough cough*.
I feel like the choreographers have a huge role as being part of the company. They are definitly involved in this stuff and know how the illuminati works. I mean, just search on youtube about *company's name* trainee and you will hear stories of girls and boys complaining how choreographers are being abusive towards them (making them dieting and collabsing, working literally for 20 hours in a role, not caring about their emotions and needs, just all kinds of crazy stuff) Also the choreography of the song is basically co responsible for the 90% of the songs' success. That's because dancing is the heart of kpop. And illuminati put their fingers everywhere. The dances are the easiest way to throw signs and symbols. So choreographers must be very trained to know how to include them in the choreography, the cutest way possible so the fans can happily dance to their bias song and fall in the trap of worshipping satan!

sHoOk

Rookie
I've always wondered that. Who exactly are the music videos director/music producers and how much do they know about Illuminati/mind control? Sometimes they use symbols that I've only read in articles or books which are associated with the Illuminati. I see lately a lot of group dances that include the 666 sign and all seeing eye (reminds me of R3d Velv3t p3ek a b00).

Last edited:

sHoOk

Rookie
Look what I found! Wtf?? Is this some kind of ritual for Lisa or may be Lisa fans are just crazy?
Was Young Lex really telling the truth though? because at the end of the video it said that news reported nobody got hurt during the event. Anyways, I thought the guy insulted Lisa at first and I was like "If he doesn't like her, why would he go to meet her?" Then when they talked about him saying her pics were "good stuff for masturbation" I was like "ohhh, he's one of those fans that have sexual fantasies with celebrities."

I think it's outrageous but I just hope his fantasies were just that and he didn't plan to hurt her or any other idol. Maybe the fans thought that and wanted to protect her from him, who knows? I've read about obsessed fans that have done a lot of crazy stuff.

He also mentioned the security beating him up. If I was that guy and that really happened, I would have filed a lawsuit.

Slothknight

Hi, I'm new here but I've been visiting this thread and the BTS illuminati thread since the beginning. I used to be such a huge fan of kpop until I found these thread and learned the truth.
A friend of mine is a huge BTS fan, with a Yoongi bias. It feels like every aspect of her life revolves around them. She really believes they're good, kind people who care about their fans more than anything, when really they're the opposite
I wanted to show her a video that was posted here (or maybe it was on the BTS thread, I can't remember) of Yoongi being rude to the staff member backstage, where he jerked the chair away from her, but I can't seem to find it.
Could someone link me too it, or perhaps repost it? Or maybe DM me the video? Thanks so much. God bless you all

Hopeful

Star
Yes they're chosen very carefully ..
I think alongside dances they also have the knowledge of symbolism and the meanings behind them.. So according to the lyrics or music symbols are infiltrated into the choreo.. Plus sexual moves also..