Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Fantastic9

Established
AND its weird considering that E*xO are 9 members now hmmmmmmm..
9 seems like a favourite number nowadays. Almost most groups seem to haeve 9 members. Exo, Twice, SF9, Momoland, Gugudan, Stary Kids and new group D-crunch, there's probably more that I don't know about yet.
I always wondered if 4 members leaving Exo was actually planned to ultimately achieve having 9 members? These people really go beyond our expectations ugh! But what I'm assuming rn is that there is some kinda deal going on....perhaps 'they' need another group to take over exò because next year one or even two members will enlist and the group contract also ends next year! Interesting to know which group will be put in Exó's place either temporarily or permanently. Sigh~

lee_

Established
I think they are trying to present some kind of virtual reality with all the surroundings around them melting as if we are living in the matrix and the Colorful TV behind them is shown throughout the entire video.
You won't believe what I found. 5 and 13 are the numbers on their shirts throughtout the video! Apparently ''5 and 13 are very important to the illuminati, especially when it comes to setting dates for events (may be you are right about ww3). The members of the illuminati believes that a chance of success is more likely if the number is multiplied several times (they all wear tops with the number 13 in the video(and they are 5 members)). Number 5 protects members from the illuminati from death.''
Also at 0.21 sec. it's written COSTEL on the fridge. The name comes from Romanian. It may be refference to a title of show called "lagramita y costel" (which are the names of the performers (clowns)).
About the colors - ''The colors symbolically significant in Masonry are purple, red, white, black, green, yellow, violet and blue. Each color has for its purpose the teaching to the Mason of a valuable moral lesson or the calling of his attention to some historical fact of interest. Yellow was to the ancients the symbol of light. Though unemphasized and seemingly almost unrecognised in Masonry yellow is, nevertheless, a true Masonic symbolic color since it symbolizes to the Mason that Great Thing to the finding of which his Masonic Search is devoted and to the source of which his Masonic pathway leads the Light of Truth. Red is the color of fire, and fire was to the Egyptians the symbol of the regeneration and the purification of souls. Blue is the supreme color of Masonry. First, because it is that color which, among all those used in Masonry, is the unquestioned Masonic possession of every Mason. So, for the Mason, blue is the color of Master Mason's lodge is the symbol of perfection, truth, immortality and Deity.
The video represents very fabricated world. I think they want to show us that we all live in a bubble world, while the elite is preparing to destroy the world. But we are okay with it because their voices are great and they are super cute and they have the moves and eat pineapples and kiwi. Duuh //
I feel like the cutest videos have the darkest meanings :/ :(
I like your theory. About the fridge though, C.o.s.t.e.l is a South Korean electronics manufacturer so it was probably just a product placement. There were 3 product placements in total, the other one is from E.t.u.d.e h.o.u.s.e, a cosmetics brand and M.ar.qu.es al.mei.da, a fashion brand. They slip in all kind of advertisements into MVs nowadays to reduce production cost.

---
S.M just launched their latest S.tatio.n project called S.tatio.n x 0, there were enough dark concepts already in their season 1 and 2 of the S.tatio.n, not to mention the dominant EDM genre, which is believed to be used for mind control purpose by some conspiracy theorists.

There are 3 trailers in total with a mysterious theme.

Just a quick analysis. In the first trailer, there are a bunch of young people, they're all busy with their gadgets, waiting in line while the creepy line "Why are you so serious" keeps repeating in the background.
Untitled.jpg
Who else agrees that they look like an army of zombies? "Why so serious" is a famous line by the Joker in The D.ark K.night movie (which is obviously, an occult-inspired movie. H.eath Le.dger, the late actor was said to be an Illum1nati sacrifice. Read the theory here). I believe that the line has a much greater meaning other than it portrays, especially when presented in this kind of theme.

Then in the second part of the trailer, the guard or whoever he is, finally opens the gate and the people, still zombie-like, start walking towards the gate. The guard then closes the door.
Untitled.jpg
While some people may argue that since the guard is Korean, it means he opens the gate of Korean music to worldwide audience, or whatever bs they try to come up with. To me, this is a symbolic way to portray how the music could possibly control your mind and trap you inside it.

In the final trailer, the zombies start climbing the stairs in a hurry, as if they can't wait for anything that's about to come upstairs. The stairs, I believe, symbolizes the steps to a higher spiritual state, which they can achieve through the music. Also notice the checkerboard floors that signify duality.
Untitled.jpg

So this is what's happening when they finally reach the rooftop. This scene also appears on the first and second trailer.
Untitled.jpg
Nothing, really. They're just still glued to their gadgets. As often as I see the similar thing happening in real life, this one looks too unnatural. They look too lifeless and controlled.

Every trailer ends with this scene showing the S.tatio.n tower, complete with a 0 symbol surrounding it. So this is where they supposedly broadcast their music from. Could be related to electromagnetic mind control as well (Read: Mind Control by Cell Phone)
Untitled.jpg

The number 0 symbolizes Omega and Alpha, cycles, void, the limitless ALL, womb of creation and the Gate of the Divine.

0 is the Alpha (beginning) and Omega (the highest) as there is no beginning and no end; all is infinite. The ancients proclaimed that the ‘God force’ is a circle whose centre is everywhere and its circumference is nowhere. Zero is the symbol of ‘nothingness’ and denotes freedom from limitations in this material world. Zero is the number of the ‘God’ force and Universal Energies and reinforces, amplifies and magnifies the vibrations of the numbers it appears with. The number zero encompasses the attributes of all other numbers, and brings one closer to the ‘God force’ or ‘Source’. (Source)

0 - For the Illuminati the number zero is symbolic of sun worshipping. It symbolizes the man who is reborn through occult rituals. (Source)

Hence, their logo also looks like this. It can appear as an eye as well if you look closely.
Untitled.jpg

Because the zero also visually resembles a circle, this is symbolic of eternity, evolution, infinity. Additionally, as with most symbols comprised or containing the circle we’re dealing with meanings of cycles, evolution, and time. Think wheels here – “what comes around goes around.”

However, due to its numerical value, the zero may also be interpreted as a void – a representation of non-existence, and sometimes death. But, again, our minds wander back to the symbolism of enternity and infinity as well as cycles and rebirth. Consequently we may say there is no real death only another phase of life.

Mayan glyphs used the “cosmic spiral” to respresent the numeral zero – they inherently knew the massiveness of mystery swirling in the pools of zero-ness.

Pythagoras, (practically the father of numerology) viewed the sign of the zero as the container for all things and the birthing place of all other values (that which preceeds must be the birth giver of all that follows). This is also the interpretation of the zero in Tarot numbersas well as other mystery school teachings.

Focus upon the zero is encouraged when we wish to be present in the moment, when we are trying to regroup our level of awareness. This is because the zero is representative of the essence of reality. It is everything and nothing at the same time. (Source)

Zero, they want to empty your mind and fill it with some sort of enlightenment through their music, but not the good kind of. I'd quote the post by @Lifeare to explain this.
First of all, I never intended to offend people with this but what I realized about these songs with "earworm hooks" that repeat over and over, these act like a "mantra" and it's very dangerous to the listener especially if it develops into a last song syndrome and continues to play over and over in your head.

Why dangerous? It could invoke the kundalini (serpent power)! I highly suggest to mute the sources and pray a lot for protection.

If you find the catchphrase repeating in your head over and over, please don't let your mind be still and let it be busy thinking about things, day dream, etc. just don't let it be still, be silent. If you let it be still, you are in danger of letting your mind and body be in a state where it could invoke the kundalini to rise within you.

So please exercise caution with consuming new releases or even listening to old ones.
We've talked about spells and other sinister formula the elites add in their music. This whole thing could be a bold statement that their newer music would come with a higher dosage of subliminal messages and spells, that it would transform people into zombified, mindless Kpop freaks even more.

---
This is the teaser for their 1st song for S.tatio.n x 0, featuring TY and Mell0mance

The thumbnail speaks for itself. Yeah, why not do the 'zero' and 'one-eye' signs at the same time, it's very clever.
Untitled.jpg

Another thing I noticed is that they possibly put some hidden messages in the upcoming MV.
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg

I won't state exactly what my suspicion is until the MV comes out, simply because I might be mistaken (I hope I am).

Last edited:

Aulia naf

Rookie
exactly, I have seen the news, and its like they are giving hints that all truther would be labeled as hate speech and fake news and would shut down, its very dangerous sign, between, alex jones is disnfo agent
View attachment 14107
Illumina t i game card

Sorry out of topic, but

It really happens here in my country, in political field especially. All speaking that against the government is labelled as hate speech and fake news, they even get imprisoned because of exposing or criticise the government's fishy rules.

Most of government opposition is religious figures. And there's a lot of news that many religious figures are attacked by unknown person, that caused injury or death. Surprisingly the cops / police always claim that the attackers are people who have mental illness and the case is often closed offhand.

I mean, crazy people out of nowhere suddenly attacking religious figures in a streak, is that make sense?

I live in 'wkwkwk land' go search for it if you curious

Last edited:

sHoOk

Rookie
The sudden surge of celebs deaths and now accidents? Today a member from A.C.E got involved in a car accident!
https://www.soompi.com/2018/08/06/ace-unb-member-chan-involved-car-accident/
View attachment 14028
And few days ago Oh My Girl got involved in a car accident on their way to KMF.
View attachment 14029
Idk if these are planned but hope they all recover and stay safe.

Ikr! I find these accidents very strange... Considering I'm a fan of A.C.3, I was shocked to hear about Chan's car accident and prayed to God for him to get better. At least he didn't suffer any major injury. I don't think A.C.3 is involved in the illuminati. At least not yet since they aren't that big. I hope that they don't become part of such an atrocity but when you're in the music industry, it's hard to stay away from those things.

I didn't know that happened to 0h My G1rl's members :/. They seem so sweet, I hope they get better.

Fantastic9

Established
Ikr! I find these accidents very strange... Considering I'm a fan of A.C.3, I was shocked to hear about Chan's car accident and prayed to God for him to get better. At least he didn't suffer any major injury. I don't think A.C.3 is involved in the illuminati. At least not yet since they aren't that big. I hope that they don't become part of such an atrocity but when you're in the music industry, it's hard to stay away from those things.

I didn't know that happened to 0h My G1rl's members :/. They seem so sweet, I hope they get better.
Fyi, you don't have to be famous or from big 3 to be part of the illuminatì. When I watched a.c.è mvs especially cactus I was put off by the colours and I don't remember but I am sure there were some hidden symbolisms. Even Laboùm new MV has this feeling too and they're not famous. I can name more underrated groups who are following the agenda or are part of it but that's gonna take long. I know it's sad to discover your fave/s are part of such a terrible thing but at least we should be aware of it. I am disappointed with sf9 but then I'm glad I found out so I don't support them blindly. I get to see their true colours so I don't feel deceived anymore.

yes! no problem sweety and I was thinking since we know this I myself if I ever meet them in real life I might go and ask them something that might trigger the real them I wonder if they would react..? I am crazy but I just find it kinda possible to reach their sealed brain
I also wanted to do that, I want to meet them and wake up them from MK ultra, fans that attend fan signs and meet them are brainwashed, they never ask them such genuine important thing I guess

Illumina t i game card

Sorry out of topic, but

It really happens here in my country, in political field especially. All speaking that against the government is labelled as hate speech and fake news, they even get imprisoned because of exposing or criticise the government's fishy rules.

Most of government opposition is religious figures. And there's a lot of news that many religious figures are attacked by unknown person, that caused injury or death. Surprisingly the cops / police always claim that the attackers are people who have mental illness and the case is often closed offhand.

I mean, crazy people out of nowhere suddenly attacking religious figures in a streak, is that make sense?
which country is this?

I like your theory. Regarding the fridge though, C.o.s.t.e.l is a South Korean electronic manufacturer so it was probably just a product placement. There were 2 product placements in total, the other one is from E.t.u.d.e h.o.u.s.e, a Korean cosmetics brand. They slip in all kind of advertisements into MVs nowadays to reduce production cost.

---
S.M just launched their latest S.tatio.n project called S.tatio.n x 0, there were enough dark concepts already in their season 1 and 2 of the S.tatio.n, not to mention the dominant EDM genre, which is believed to be used for mind control purpose by some conspiracy theorists.

There are 3 trailers in total with a mysterious theme.

Just a quick analysis. In the first trailer, there are a bunch of young people, they're all busy with their gadgets, waiting in line while the creepy line "Why are you so serious" keeps repeating in the background.
View attachment 14133
Who else agrees that they look like an army of zombies? "Why so serious" is a famous line by the Joker in The D.ark K.night movie (which is obviously, an occult-inspired movie. H.eath Le.dger, the late actor was said to be an Illum1nati sacrifice. Read the theory here). I believe that the line has a much greater meaning other than it portrays, especially when presented in this kind of theme.

Then in the second part of the trailer, the guard or whoever he is, finally opens the gate and the people, still zombie-like, start walking towards the gate. The guard then closes the door.
View attachment 14135
While some people may argue that since the guard is Korean, it means he opens the gate of Korean music to worldwide audience, or whatever bs they try to come up with. To me, this is a symbolic way to portray how the music could possibly control your mind and trap you inside it.

In the final trailer, the zombies start climbing the stairs in a hurry, as if they can't wait for anything that's about to come upstairs. The stairs, I believe, symbolizes the steps to a higher spiritual state, which they can achieve through the music. Also notice the checkerboard floors that signify duality.
View attachment 14138

So this is what's happening when they finally reach the rooftop. This scene also appears on the first and second trailer.
View attachment 14139
Nothing, really. They're just still glued to their gadgets. As often as I see the similar thing happening in real life, this one looks too unnatural. They look too lifeless and controlled.

Every trailer ends with this scene showing the S.tatio.n tower, complete with a 0 symbol surrounding it. So this is where they supposedly broadcast their music from. Could be related to electromagnetic mind control as well (Read: Mind Control by Cell Phone)
View attachment 14141

The number 0 symbolizes Omega (the beginning), cycles, void, the limitless ALL, womb of creation and the Gate of the Divine.

0 is the Alpha (beginning) and Omega (the highest) as there is no beginning and no end; all is infinite. The ancients proclaimed that the ‘God force’ is a circle whose centre is everywhere and its circumference is nowhere. Zero is the symbol of ‘nothingness’ and denotes freedom from limitations in this material world. Zero is the number of the ‘God’ force and Universal Energies and reinforces, amplifies and magnifies the vibrations of the numbers it appears with. The number zero encompasses the attributes of all other numbers, and brings one closer to the ‘God force’ or ‘Source’. (Source)

0 - For the Illuminati the number zero is symbolic of sun worshipping. It symbolizes the man who is reborn through occult rituals. (Source)

Hence, their logo also looks like this. It can appear as an eye as well if you look closely.
View attachment 14142

Because the zero also visually resembles a circle, this is symbolic of eternity, evolution, infinity. Additionally, as with most symbols comprised or containing the circle we’re dealing with meanings of cycles, evolution, and time. Think wheels here – “what comes around goes around.”

However, due to its numerical value, the zero may also be interpreted as a void – a representation of non-existence, and sometimes death. But, again, our minds wander back to the symbolism of enternity and infinity as well as cycles and rebirth. Consequently we may say there is no real death only another phase of life.

Mayan glyphs used the “cosmic spiral” to respresent the numeral zero – they inherently knew the massiveness of mystery swirling in the pools of zero-ness.

Pythagoras, (practically the father of numerology) viewed the sign of the zero as the container for all things and the birthing place of all other values (that which preceeds must be the birth giver of all that follows). This is also the interpretation of the zero in Tarot numbersas well as other mystery school teachings.

Focus upon the zero is encouraged when we wish to be present in the moment, when we are trying to regroup our level of awareness. This is because the zero is representative of the essence of reality. It is everything and nothing at the same time. (Source)

Zero, they want to empty your mind and fill it with some sort of enlightenment through their music, but not the good kind of. I'd quote the post by @Lifeare to explain this.

We've talked about spells and other sinister formula the elites add in their music. This whole thing could be a bold statement that their newer music would come with a higher dosage of subliminal messages and spells, that it would transform people into zombified, mindless Kpop freaks even more.

---
This is the teaser for their 1st song for S.tatio.n x 0, featuring TY and Mell0mance

The thumbnail speaks for itself. Yeah, why not do the 'zero' and 'one-eye' signs at the same time, it's very clever.
View attachment 14144

Another thing I noticed is that they possibly put some hidden messages in the upcoming MV.
View attachment 14145
View attachment 14147
View attachment 14149

I won't state exactly what my suspicion is until the MV comes out, simply because I might be mistaken (I hope I am).
I think its very significant that the guard is korean and open the door for non-korean, it is symbolizing that Kpop is spread world wide, and obviously based on their fans behavior, its not good influence, they are controlled and trapped in some place, and they are hooked upon Kpop(thus on their smart phone) and not looking around them, they are distracted and being guided what to do, the elevator also symbolize that, notice all of them is out in one floor in elevator, its the Korean guard(kpop) is guiding them where to go, and its significant that he is closing the door, the conclusion, is that Kpop fans is being controlled, guided and they are blind to that

9 seems like a favourite number nowadays. Almost most groups seem to haeve 9 members. Exo, Twice, SF9, Momoland, Gugudan, Stary Kids and new group D-crunch, there's probably more that I don't know about yet.
I always wondered if 4 members leaving Exo was actually planned to ultimately achieve having 9 members? These people really go beyond our expectations ugh! But what I'm assuming rn is that there is some kinda deal going on....perhaps 'they' need another group to take over exò because next year one or even two members will enlist and the group contract also ends next year! Interesting to know which group will be put in Exó's place either temporarily or permanently. Sigh~
that conclusion seems logical because the members that left were extremely famous so they were just a piece to make the group known and look it worked and they achieved the 9 member group ,They keeps surprising me with their predictive programming

lee_

Established
Why is RV so obsessed with food? Does this mean anything?
From what I noticed, they only started using food references since the MV R.ed F.lavor, which is about drugs, hallucination, and mind control. The following analysis comes from a regular Kpop forum, but they do have a point:
I am proposing that RV went to a party, were drugged, kidnapped, beaten and possibly murdered.​
So basically, I decided to look into RV's new comeback after I saw people curious about the teasers and the music video being different.​
The name of the concert is the Red Room and that is where my theory had started.​

• Red Room, the name of the concert seemed familiar to me. I immediately thought of the urban legend of the "Red Room". If you aren't aware, the urban legend basically is that the Red Room is associated with the deep web. It is a live stream of the torture and murder of someone for the entertainment of others.
  • Now, I decided to check the lyrics and re-watch the music video. Starting with the M/V. We see that there is some sort of news thing happening at certain points in the video (it also states who are which fruits but I have no idea where that fits in). We also see that the girls are at some sort of party at (1:31) in the video, we also see that some people are drinking. We also see down at the bottom of the screen the text "Do you know Lime? Lime and I are really good friends!". Who is Lime? What I am proposing to you is that RV's drinks were drugged by Lime. We can see that at (2:00) a normal human turns into a fruit. Is this the drugs in place?
    • Now, let's say Lime did drug them. We later see in the video (2:42) , now that all the fruits are collected, they are taken away. This could symbolize the members being gathered up and taken away. Kidnapped.
      • Now that they are in the "Red Room" the live stream has started, as we see at (2:46) that someone is holding a microphone. This could be the sound for the live stream. At (3:21) we see the members look up to the sky. What's up in the sky though? Are they dead and looking up to the heavens?
      • Next, I checked the translated English lyrics. Found here (https://www.kpopviral.com/lyrics/red-velvet-red-flavor-lyrics-english-romanized-translation.html). After I read the lyrics I thought that someone who liked the members had kidnapped them and the lyrics are a back and forward conversation between them. I encourage you to read for yourself.
""My ears are ringing and my nose is numb​
This feeling is more than what I imagined Up and bang RED""​
Okay, so let's break these lyrics down, I did some intense Googling to find that a head injury could cause ears to ring. This "RED" that RV is referring to could be the blood from the injury. When it is said that the feeling is more than they imagined it is because they went to a party expecting to have fun, but ended up drugged, kidnapped and beaten.​
""With your colors​
Dye me, darker and more strikingly""​
This part of the lyrics is referring to the blood and bruising, the colors of purple, blue and red.​
""What I like the most is you in the summer""​
This line could be saying that RV were kidnapped in the summer. I did some digging and found that the Summer months are when kids are at the most risk of kidnapping. (https://www.kidguard.com/prevent-ch...-months-see-higher-rates-of-kidnapping-cases/)​

Here's what I found from the book "The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave" by Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier. This particular part is about The Wizard of Oz programming (there was a reference to this in C.ooki.e J.ar MV):
Untitled.jpg
I believe the food represents the 'programs' that should be 'consumed' by the victims of mind control, they always appear tempting and mouthwatering for that particular purpose. Consuming the 'programs' will lead them to hallucinations (e.g. talking to fruits, jumping from one place to another, acting like a child, etc).
Untitled.jpg
W dressed in a cap and gown while playing on a skateboard. She's wearing red sneakers (The Wizard of Oz programming), she was surrounded by red sneakers in the MV C.ookie J.ar.

---
Surprisingly, the latest MV 'P.ower U.p' is about drugs as well. This is not a full analysis so I might miss a thing or two. I'll continue this post with a full analysis if I find anything new.

Let's meet the fruits of this MV first.Untitled.jpg
A pineapple stabbed with an audio jack. This is a lewd reference, possibly a sexual abuse that takes part during a trauma-based mind control program. It also marks the beginning of everything—dissociation, hallucination, etc.

Untitled.jpg
A kiwi shaped like a CD, or a vinyl. CDs/vinyls reference also appear in JH's Sh.inin MV as well earlier this year. Not sure what it signifies yet, but music and mind control work well together. It can also represent the shape of an eye.

So what do these fruits have in common? Other than they appear longer than other fruits in this MV.

They're both drugs snacks, or ecstasy (MDMA) snacks in particular. People eat these fruits (oftentimes with strawberries) to enhance their trip experience. Reference: Snacks that intensify marijuana, mushrooms, MDMA and LSD.
Untitled.jpg

We've got a hidden main character here. A banana. It works as the catchphrase of the song. Also a powerful drugs snack.
Ba-banana ba-ba-banana-nana

The pineapple slice is portrayed as a CD.
Untitled.jpg

Then it changes its form in less than a second. 100% hallucination caused by drugs.
Untitled.jpg

A part of vinyl turns into a watermelon slice.

A blue grapefruit/lemonade out of a CD holder. Notice the unnatural color, the only fruit with unnatural color here. They have the song "B.lue L.emonade" in this album as well.
Untitled.jpg

Grapes turn into what appear to be candies.

This is too magical. Hence why the album is titled S.ummer M.agic lol. Ectasy trips are often said to be a magical experience.

These are not ordinary candies,

and these are not ordinary plants (notice the candies hanging).
Untitled.jpg

With all these colorful smileys and stuffs popping out (every member got different colors),
Untitled.jpg

I couldn't help but think of these.

Yup, those are ecstasy pills. I believe they're trying to glamorize, or normalize the use of drugs.

From Ecstasy: The MDMA Story by Eisner

It doesn't help that they have this song Mr. E in the tracklist.
'Mr. E' in this song is also a reference to 'Mystery', based on the lyrics, now I'm wondering if 'E' stands for 'Ecstasy' as well? It's just my speculation though.

I'll probably continue this post.

Last edited:

GreenPlant

Established
From what I noticed, they only started using food references since the MV R.ed F.lavor, which is about drugs, hallucination, and mind control. The following analysis comes from a regular Kpop forum, but they do have a point:

I am proposing that RV went to a party, were drugged, kidnapped, beaten and possibly murdered.​

So basically, I decided to look into RV's new comeback after I saw people curious about the teasers and the music video being different.​

The name of the concert is the Red Room and that is where my theory had started.​

• Red Room, the name of the concert seemed familiar to me. I immediately thought of the urban legend of the "Red Room". If you aren't aware, the urban legend basically is that the Red Room is associated with the deep web. It is a live stream of the torture and murder of someone for the entertainment of others.
  • Now, I decided to check the lyrics and re-watch the music video. Starting with the M/V. We see that there is some sort of news thing happening at certain points in the video (it also states who are which fruits but I have no idea where that fits in). We also see that the girls are at some sort of party at (1:31) in the video, we also see that some people are drinking. We also see down at the bottom of the screen the text "Do you know Lime? Lime and I are really good friends!". Who is Lime? What I am proposing to you is that RV's drinks were drugged by Lime. We can see that at (2:00) a normal human turns into a fruit. Is this the drugs in place?
    • Now, let's say Lime did drug them. We later see in the video (2:42) , now that all the fruits are collected, they are taken away. This could symbolize the members being gathered up and taken away. Kidnapped.
      • Now that they are in the "Red Room" the live stream has started, as we see at (2:46) that someone is holding a microphone. This could be the sound for the live stream. At (3:21) we see the members look up to the sky. What's up in the sky though? Are they dead and looking up to the heavens?
      • Next, I checked the translated English lyrics. Found here (https://www.kpopviral.com/lyrics/red-velvet-red-flavor-lyrics-english-romanized-translation.html). After I read the lyrics I thought that someone who liked the members had kidnapped them and the lyrics are a back and forward conversation between them. I encourage you to read for yourself.

""My ears are ringing and my nose is numb​

This feeling is more than what I imagined Up and bang RED""​

Okay, so let's break these lyrics down, I did some intense Googling to find that a head injury could cause ears to ring. This "RED" that RV is referring to could be the blood from the injury. When it is said that the feeling is more than they imagined it is because they went to a party expecting to have fun, but ended up drugged, kidnapped and beaten.​

""With your colors​

Dye me, darker and more strikingly""​

This part of the lyrics is referring to the blood and bruising, the colors of purple, blue and red.​

""What I like the most is you in the summer""​

This line could be saying that RV were kidnapped in the summer. I did some digging and found that the Summer months are when kids are at the most risk of kidnapping. (https://www.kidguard.com/prevent-ch...-months-see-higher-rates-of-kidnapping-cases/)​

Here's what I found from the book "The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave" by Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier. This particular part is about The Wizard of Oz programming (there was a reference to this in C.ooki.e J.ar MV):
View attachment 14163
I believe the food represents the 'programs' that should be 'consumed' by the victims of mind control, they always appear tempting and mouthwatering for that particular purpose. Consuming the 'programs' will lead them to hallucinations (e.g. talking to fruits, jumping from one place to another, acting like a child, etc).
View attachment 14164
W dressed in a cap and gown while playing on a skateboard. She's wearing red sneakers (The Wizard of Oz programming), she was surrounded by red sneakers in the MV C.ookie J.ar.

---
Surprisingly, the latest MV 'P.ower U.p' is about drugs as well. This is not a full analysis so I might miss a thing or two. I'll continue this post with a full analysis if I find anything new.

Let's meet the fruits of this MV first.View attachment 14165
A pineapple stabbed with a lab device. This is a lewd reference, possibly a sexual abuse that takes part during a trauma-based mind control program. It also marks the beginning of everything—dissociation, hallucination, etc.

View attachment 14167
A kiwi shaped like a CD, or a vinyl. CDs/vinyls reference also appear in JH's Sh.inin MV as well earlier this year. Not sure what it signifies yet, but music and mind control work well together. It can also represent the shape of an eye.

So what do these fruits have in common? Other than they appear longer than other fruits in this MV.

They're both drugs snacks, or ecstasy (MDMA) snacks in particular. People eat these fruits (oftentimes with strawberries) to enhance their trip experience. Reference: Snacks that intensify marijuana, mushrooms, MDMA and LSD.
View attachment 14168

We've got a hidden main character here. A banana. It works as the catchphrase of the song. Also a powerful drugs snack.

The pineapple slice is portrayed as a CD.
View attachment 14169

Then it changes its form in less than a second. 100% hallucination caused by drugs.
View attachment 14170

A part of vinyl turns into a watermelon slice.

A blue grapefruit/lemonade out of a CD holder. Notice the unnatural color, the only fruit with unnatural color here. They have the song "B.lue L.emonade" in this album as well.
View attachment 14174

Grapes turn into what appear to be candies.

This is too magical. Hence why the album is titled S.ummer M.agic lol. Ectasy trips are often said to be a magical experience.

These are not ordinary candies,

and these are not ordinary plants (notice the candies hanging).
View attachment 14173

With all these colorful smileys and stuffs popping out (every member got different colors),
View attachment 14175

I couldn't help but think of these.

Yup, those are ecstasy pills. I believe they're trying to glamorize, or normalize the use of drugs.

From Ecstasy: The MDMA Story by Eisner

It doesn't help that they have this song Mr. E in the tracklist.
'Mr. E' in this song is also a reference to 'Mystery', based on the lyrics, now I'm wondering if 'E' stands for 'Ecstasy' as well? It's just my speculation though.

I'll probably continue this post.

Thank you so much @lee_ I really really appreciate your effort that you took a lot of time writing this.
Thank you again. :)
God Bless.

Lexa

Hello everybody, my name is Lexa. Accidentally, I came across this amazing forum while searching about BTS being in the Illuminati and stuff. I've been a silent reader up until now. Out of curiosity, may I have your opinion on a boy band by the name of B.A.P(been a fan since 2012) having some involvement with the Illuminati? I believe that some of the members are in the cult. However, their songs are heavily against the Illuminati.

Also, would anyone please analyze the lyrics?
Thank you very much.
God bless you.

mimis

Established
Very dark song!
'Mirror that reflects the eyes in black and white''
Mirrors and the colors black and white are masonic symbols
''Please listen to this young lamb's shouts''
If I am not mistaken in the Bible Jesus is symbolised as a lamb so this can represent a mockery of Jesus
''To me, to me, to me, to me the light''
You know that satanist see good as bad and bad as good (everything is reversed and upside down) and they may see the darkness and the light (Ariana Grande is into the occult and part of illuminati and her new song with Nicki Minaj is called ''The Light Is Coming'' (which might be predictive progamming about the antichrist coming soon)
''Bloom like a flower''
Many Kpop groups use this reference in their songs, especially EXO (don't know the meaning but it's definitly something twisted)
Also the song is very messy like they have no idea what they are trying to sing about. May be they got possessed when writing the song and probably in reverse has subliminal messages.
I found some photos of the group hinting at them being part of the illuminati
59419938.jpg
Men in black wearing crosses.
24e679fbe1fcdf12060bc84eabbd351e.jpg
One eye symbolism plus shirts torn apart (like they are trying to be sexy and bad but innoccent)
kisspng-b-a-p-k-pop-b-a-b-y-seo-taiji-and-boys-rose-kpop-5ac54e7f9a6816.1806158315228801276325.jpg
Doing triangles with their hands (Kardatians use it for the cover of their show..it's very subtle)

ariadial

Established
Hey guys ! I came from the bts thread to talk about something that I noticed about I.M from Monst@ X. Lately, he posted on twitter some disturbing selcas like these :
Or these
He is hiding his eye and doing some horn signs with his fingers. What y'all think ? I'm pretty disapointed, I had some hope that all of those shady things didn't affects all kpop artists but MX is curently rising as a kpop group not only in korea but overseas too so it doesn't surprise me that much
Hi guys ! I'm back again to show you something
I can officially say that monst@ x are in it ! They been so strange lately. Especially after thay came back from the US. These pictures are so unnatural. I don't think that he naturally and unwillingly hide one eye plus make some v sign on the other. I'm just wondering why is it always IM who does these kind of pictures... Anyways, I just wanted to show you that ! Have a good day/night :)

Lexa

Very dark song!
'Mirror that reflects the eyes in black and white''
Mirrors and the colors black and white are masonic symbols
''Please listen to this young lamb's shouts''
If I am not mistaken in the Bible Jesus is symbolised as a lamb so this can represent a mockery of Jesus
''To me, to me, to me, to me the light''
You know that satanist see good as bad and bad as good (everything is reversed and upside down) and they may see the darkness and the light (Ariana Grande is into the occult and part of illuminati and her new song with Nicki Minaj is called ''The Light Is Coming'' (which might be predictive progamming about the antichrist coming soon)
''Bloom like a flower''
Many Kpop groups use this reference in their songs, especially EXO (don't know the meaning but it's definitly something twisted)
Also the song is very messy like they have no idea what they are trying to sing about. May be they got possessed when writing the song and probably in reverse has subliminal messages.
I found some photos of the group hinting at them being part of the illuminati
View attachment 14213
Men in black wearing crosses.
View attachment 14214
One eye symbolism plus shirts torn apart (like they are trying to be sexy and bad but innoccent)
View attachment 14216
Doing triangles with their hands (Kardatians use it for the cover of their show..it's very subtle)
Yes you are correct. Overtime, I see the symbolism and the hand gestures that they do. But after the lawsuit they aren't as famous as BTS. Then I saw less symbolism in them. It's crazy because that song(Pray) is also in the album and they have another song singing about the Sewol Ferris incident and it's like they know it was a sacrifice done by the illuminati.
PS: so sorry for bothering you but they're the only kpop band I've listened to and plus they're too talented. It's sad to see that some of the members are in the cult.

Here are some lines from the song:
"The controlled mass media is fiction.Cover your eyes.Corruption is an option everywhere.Shutting our mouths"
"War is over." ???
"Scream out the vice, raise your voice."

"A disgusting system, it’s like pyramid
Easy bait, swallowed up like a minnow."

"There’s a deeply rooted rule
Trample on it and break it."
"I won’t act like a fool any longer

Take away all the lies that abuse me
I can’t hide it any longer"
It's so confusing. It's like they are being forced.

saintroserosalia

Established
Yes you are correct. Overtime, I see the symbolism and the hand gestures that they do. But after the lawsuit they aren't as famous as BTS. Then I saw less symbolism in them. It's crazy because that song(Pray) is also in the album and they have another song singing about the Sewol Ferris incident and it's like they know it was a sacrifice done by the illuminati.
PS: so sorry for bothering you but they're the only kpop band I've listened to and plus they're too talented. It's sad to see that some of the members are in the cult.
Yeah, a lot of things change after their lawsuit. It is also kinda weird that even their signature Matoki doll seldom appear in their vids, except in the covers of their albums. They don't even sell original matoki lightstick for some time now, which is really weird because new fans will always want to look for it in order to join the fandom. No lightstick makes them feel not part of the fandom (is it intentional not to make lightsticks?). BAP is one of the few groups that still write anti-establishment songs, even after their 6th year. This is really rare for any kpop group (if they were in a cult) and I can't think of any other group from 2012 that does that.

Let's see what happens if BAP renews their contract which I don't think they would.

Jes

Established
I found this while watching a kpop vine compilation, wtf. have we just witnessed our first public MK ultra malfunction in kpop EVER?! I think so. The person who uploaded the video clip even called l*sa a mannequin.
from 8:28-8:37
Banned by es bee es.