Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Hopeful

Star
Guys, do you think we will be censored soon as well now that Alex J0nes' channels are shut down? Even if he's part of the controlled opposition, it still looks like a hint of the future censorship of people opposing the NWO.
Sooner or later.. The truth will be choked and killed.. Because the worst is yet to come..s4t4nism still has to rise blatantly without symbolisms.. . And then is When things will get out of hand.. GOD Almighty will start handling the situation himself.. And we will reach the end..
And if we get censored.. All we will be left is with our firm beliefs in God and remembering each other.. Until we meet again happily in later life..

Frozenrose

Veteran
Sooner or later.. The truth will be choked and killed.. Because the worst is yet to come..s4t4nism still has to rise blatantly without symbolisms.. . And then is When things will get out of hand.. GOD Almighty will start handling the situation himself.. And we will reach the end..
And if we get censored.. All we will be left is with our firm beliefs in God and remembering each other.. Until we meet again happily in later life..
Yes, but it's happening so suddenly and it hurts me to see that the truth will be silenced. I plan on sticking to God and His word. I'll spend my time with the Holy Spirit and writing God's word into my heart. We need to be prepared to spread God's word to others at all cost.
I don't know about everyone here, but I get the whole picture fully and don't feel the need to dig any deeper. Everything is repeating itself and it's confusing us. Only God never changes and this proves to me that He's the truth.

mimis

Established
read this guys ASAP long but very informative: https://hollywoodsubliminals.wordpress.com/project-monarch/
Ps:It contains so much gore and strong torture methods don't read if you can't handle it
So Project Monarch is basically making people brainless slaves that follow orders without questioning anything. So creepy and disgusting. Also something came to my mind. All those methods, in order to be done to the victims, need so much money and workers to perform them and huge buildings and keeping it all a secret..and all of this for just damaging few hundred celebs every year. I belive they do not do it for the profits, they do it for the pleasure they get while seeing the suffering of those poor souls. I can't imagine the hell celebs go through just to keep their careers going. And it doesn't even pay off as all celebrities end either dead or miserable!

mimis

Established
read this guys ASAP long but very informative: https://hollywoodsubliminals.wordpress.com/project-monarch/
Ps:It contains so much gore and strong torture methods don't read if you can't handle it
I forgot to thank you for this post. So eye opening! And all of these movies, where the main characters were tourtured and experimented on, were made purpously, in order to normalise these actions! And they are basically showing us what happens behind closed doors! Always following their rule, hiding everything in plain sight!!!

mimis

Established
Does anyone has any information about Sunmi? Is she a s*x slave? Because I learned she got in the industry at a very young age (14 or 15) and she managed to persue a solo career quite successfully (with Gashina and Heroine). But just because she is solo now, I don't believe she is free or out of the illuminati.. :/ In her 'Heroine' video she makes the devil horns with her fingers. I don't know..she looks very innocent but that can easily be an alter ego or just a character her company is making her play for the fans. What do you think?

Hopeful

Star
Thanku for sharing..

It's an informative topic..

During reading this my mind got flashbacks to all the butterflies i have seen so far in kp0p..

There was a question in my head that whether the victims remember the torture or not.. Then i also got the answer .. That NO THEY DONOT.. they are made to forget it but the message or order stays in their brain on which the victims acts and Obeys..

Fantastic9

Established
What I found from Gashina MV:

View attachment 14095
"According to Monarch researchers, Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier: "...in programming Monarch slaves, mirrors are used a great deal. Within the Monarch slave's mind, countless mirror images are made. The slave sees thousands of mirrors everywhere in their mind."

View attachment 14096

"Roses can be used for identification of parts, be used as a part of the script (Alice in wonderland), Beta programming, passion and in SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse) red roses can signify sacrifice"

View attachment 14097
View attachment 14098
View attachment 14100
View attachment 14101
View attachment 14102

View attachment 14099
^ just a guess, but those clothes can signify all her alters
Sorry off topic but if red rose signifies sacrifice.....back in October 2017 SF9 released their O Sole Mio MV. In the MV they use a magic potion to turn a yellow rose into red rose.
a7cea742128f549cdf2ae4ba448ec398d4437749_hq.gif
One of the members carries the red rose and enters a cathedral then leaves with it still in his hand.
IMG_20180808_081238.png
Two months later.....SHINeé's Jonghyùn died.
Please tell me I am overthinking and this is all just coincidence right? I can't even think anymore omg....this is so crazy!

Last edited:
Guys, do you think we will be censored soon as well now that Alex J0nes' channels are shut down? Even if he's part of the controlled opposition, it still looks like a hint of the future censorship of people opposing the NWO.
exactly, I have seen the news, and its like they are giving hints that all truther would be labeled as hate speech and fake news and would shut down, its very dangerous sign, between, alex jones is disnfo agent
062-agent-in-place-w-yellow-walkie-talkie.jpg

Fantastic9

Established
There is something that has been bothering me for a while now. Is there like some deal going on between SM and FNC?
SF9 keep covering EXO songs at all the KCONs they attended last year. The members cannot hide their love for EXO especially Taeyang and Inseong. I thought that was just them being fanboys. Then this year, SM acquired FNC's most successful subsidiary called FNC Add Culture. Very suprising because the profit the company made this year was huge and amazing. So for FNC to just give it away to a rival company like SM so easily is alarming.
There was a ice bucket challenge and one SF9 member called Zuho tagged Chanyeol from EXO and what did he call him? 'Hyung'. We were all surprised because he must be so close to him to address him like like that. He also tagged Red Velvet Wendy and called her 'noona'. Again he must be close to her too. Then Chanyeol mentioned on insta that SF9 Zuho tagged him. But am I weird for seeing a pattern? Why is he close to SM artists like that? I remember even nct members like Jaehyun and Johnny expressed their fondness towards SF9 members and are really close friends since last year.
Then we have Inseong who is a big fan of Baekhyun and sees him as his role model. He covered EXO's Moonlight early this year and uploaded it on Twitter. Taeyang is a big fan of Kai and D.O plus he is an EXO-L I suppose because well boy attended EXO's concert last month and tweeted the ticket and everything. As far as fans revealed, only SM artists attended especially NCT because they're label mates so it's normal. What I don't understand is why did Taeyang go? And how did he even manage to secure a ticket so easily? And why do we need to know that he actually went to EXO's concert? How does that really concern SF9 fans? It just seems like either he genuinely wants to show his love for EXO or is being told to promote an already popular group to SF9 fans? Or perhaps there is like a deal they have going on?
One last thing, when I first started reading SF9 theories I realised how their concept/story is very similar to EXO's. Idk if both groups are purposely made to be connected or maybe it's just coincidence of having the same inspirationthe source.
P.S: I am very suspicious of the member Zuho who is close friends with beetes Suga and expressed his love for the group. He said Suga gives him advise and he learns a lot from him.
Anyway sorry for making this dumb post so long. I just wanted to know if companies can have a deal among themselves and end up tieing the groups together in multiple ways to achieve a certain goal?

Last edited:

Fantastic9

Established
What is this ? Blatantly showing how they trick people's minds through mainstream media and how happy they seem about ? Just read the lyrics, a whole another level of satanism and WW3 predictions ? Aeroplanes, power up ? I am confused, someone plsss explain...
I honestly couldn't find anything particularly bad about the MV compared to their previous MVs Bad Boy and Peekaboo. Idk maybe I missed something? But overall it seemed like a typical kpop MV which surprised me because I expected another weird MV from them.

mimis

Established
What is this ? Blatantly showing how they trick people's minds through mainstream media and how happy they seem about ? Just read the lyrics, a whole another level of satanism and WW3 predictions ? Aeroplanes, power up ? I am confused, someone plsss explain...
I think they are trying to present some kind of virtual reality with all the surroundings around them melting as if we are living in the matrix and the Colorful TV behind them is shown throughout the entire video.
You won't believe what I found. 5 and 13 are the numbers on their shirts throughtout the video! Apparently ''5 and 13 are very important to the illuminati, especially when it comes to setting dates for events (may be you are right about ww3). The members of the illuminati believes that a chance of success is more likely if the number is multiplied several times (they all wear tops with the number 13 in the video(and they are 5 members)). Number 5 protects members from the illuminati from death.''
Also at 0.21 sec. it's written COSTEL on the fridge. The name comes from Romanian. It may be refference to a title of show called "lagramita y costel" (which are the names of the performers (clowns)).
About the colors - ''The colors symbolically significant in Masonry are purple, red, white, black, green, yellow, violet and blue. Each color has for its purpose the teaching to the Mason of a valuable moral lesson or the calling of his attention to some historical fact of interest. Yellow was to the ancients the symbol of light. Though unemphasized and seemingly almost unrecognised in Masonry yellow is, nevertheless, a true Masonic symbolic color since it symbolizes to the Mason that Great Thing to the finding of which his Masonic Search is devoted and to the source of which his Masonic pathway leads the Light of Truth. Red is the color of fire, and fire was to the Egyptians the symbol of the regeneration and the purification of souls. Blue is the supreme color of Masonry. First, because it is that color which, among all those used in Masonry, is the unquestioned Masonic possession of every Mason. So, for the Mason, blue is the color of Master Mason's lodge is the symbol of perfection, truth, immortality and Deity.
The video represents very fabricated world. I think they want to show us that we all live in a bubble world, while the elite is preparing to destroy the world. But we are okay with it because their voices are great and they are super cute and they have the moves and eat pineapples and kiwi. Duuh //
I feel like the cutest videos have the darkest meanings :/ :(

mimis

Established
Also the flowers are all around in the mv (in the rings, earrings, bracelets, surroundings) It's definitely a sign of MK ultra! If you go to 0.11 sec you can see in the background a painting of a watermellon in the shape of a triangle.
And may be the iron also means something because I remember in Fire BTS also used iron in the mv. It might be a coincidence but Idk.
The strips they are wearing have stars on them and some countries signs. They definitely have agenda!

Thanku for sharing..

It's an informative topic..

During reading this my mind got flashbacks to all the butterflies i have seen so far in kp0p..

There was a question in my head that whether the victims remember the torture or not.. Then i also got the answer .. That NO THEY DONOT.. they are made to forget it but the message or order stays in their brain on which the victims acts and Obeys..
Same Questions here!! It fucked my brain how they managed to create so much personalities ,and It seems like the handlers are their managers since they stick to them 24/7 you know because they need to moderate the personas according to the situation (this painful to know I feel sad for them) Imagine seeing them in real life knowing that its not really them because their real persona or brain is caged somewhere it really sucks

I forgot to thank you for this post. So eye opening! And all of these movies, where the main characters were tourtured and experimented on, were made purpously, in order to normalise these actions! And they are basically showing us what happens behind closed doors! Always following their rule, hiding everything in plain sight!!!
yes! no problem sweety and I was thinking since we know this I myself if I ever meet them in real life I might go and ask them something that might trigger the real them I wonder if they would react..? I am crazy but I just find it kinda possible to reach their sealed brain

There is something that has been bothering me for a while now. Is there like some deal going on between SM and FNC?
SF9 keep covering EXO songs at all the KCONs they attended last year. The members cannot hide their love for EXO especially Taeyang and Inseong. I thought that was just them being fanboys. Then this year, SM acquired FNC's most successful subsidiary called FNC Add Culture. Very suprising because the profit the company made this year was huge and amazing. So for FNC to just give it away to a rival company like SM so easily is alarming.
There was a ice bucket challenge and one SF9 member called Zuho tagged Chanyeol from EXO and what did he call him? 'Hyung'. We were all surprised because he must be so close to him to address him like like that. He also tagged Red Velvet Wendy and called her 'noona'. Again he must be close to her too. Then Chanyeol mentioned on insta that SF9 Zuho tagged him. But am I weird for seeing a pattern? Why is he close to SM artists like that? I remember even nct members like Jaehyun and Johnny expressed their fondness towards SF9 members and are really close friends since last year.
Then we have Inseong who is a big fan of Baekhyun and sees him as his role model. He covered EXO's Moonlight early this year and uploaded it on Twitter. Taeyang is a big fan of Kai and D.O plus he is an EXO-L I suppose because well boy attended EXO's concert last month and tweeted the ticket and everything. As far as fans revealed, only SM artists attended especially NCT because they're label mates so it's normal. What I don't understand is why did Taeyang go? And how did he even manage to secure a ticket so easily? And why do we need to know that he actually went to EXO's concert? How does that really concern SF9 fans? It just seems like either he genuinely wants to show his love for EXO or is being told to promote an already popular group to SF9 fans? Or perhaps there is like a deal they have going on?
One last thing, when I first started reading SF9 theories I realised how their concept/story is very similar to EXO's. Idk if both groups are purposely made to be connected or maybe it's just coincidence of having the same inspirationthe source.
P.S: I am very suspicious of the member Zuho who is close friends with beetes Suga and expressed his love for the group. He said Suga gives him advise and he learns a lot from him.
Anyway sorry for making this dumb post so long. I just wanted to know if companies can have a deal among themselves and end up tieing the groups together in multiple ways to achieve a certain goal?
AND its weird considering that E*xO are 9 members now hmmmmmmm..