J-Hope - Daydream:

The mattress and the road:
DAVII - Only Me:

BTS: Wings Short Film #4 First Love:
BTS - On Stage: Prologue:

Last edited:

mochii

Established
Aww I read that Shi:nees website is relaunched . So is that it now. JH wiped out. Or will they still have some old pictures? :(:(:(

I was also interested in the schedules for them December 2017. Wow Tae:in and Min::ho were busy bees. JH only down for his 2 concerts. No promoting for him unfortunately.
i think because tm was on promo during those times for move. but this is what im talking about. and MH’s bday with fan meet was also scheduled by SM on 1st day (out of twodays) of JH concert. i dont know if they deliberately did that to affect the sales of JH concert or what. fortunately, it sold well. but it’s the thing how they managed jjong’s solo...

julisummer

Rookie
VISUAL CONNECTIONS OF MV: Part.1:

The Lens:
DAVII - Only Me:

BTS - Love Yourself/Her 'Serendipity':

Yellow Ball:
DAVII - Only Me:

BTS - Love Yourself/Her 'Serendipity':
Highlight - Plz Don't Be Sad:

DAVII - Only Me:
J-Hope - Daydream:

The mattress and the road:
DAVII - Only Me:

BTS: Wings Short Film #4 First Love:
BTS - On Stage: Prologue:
Don't forget J*onghyun's eye in his Shinin' MV which is also very similar to the ones in D*AVII's and B*T*S' videos...Screenshot_20180523-235547.pngb16ywJgeHcx05YYZUxZIxqwv3ro.png6NNtEMDcvD2Tbfk6iqu1tlquCHw.png

Last edited:

mochii

Established
It may be me looking into it too much but people have mentioned "alters" or "alternate personas". It almost looks like it's alluding to that.
ow ok thank you. haha i thought hes just always like that. always make a poker face or usually with a simple smile, like an old woman on botox who cant make a legit smile, but deep inside wanted to laugh so hard. lol hahah sorry ;)

mochii

Established
Looks so familiar. E*x*o's M-a-m-a
Not starting any war or accusations. Just pointing out the similarity in the concepts and their paths
why would it start a war when it really looks the same. netz should learn to chill ;)

pinkblob

Established
They're not exactly a 100 percent wrong.. some of the opinions posted here and on the other forum are dangerously close to being slander and transphobic. When i brought it up i just got hate smh
transphobia isnt real

mochii

Established
I was also reading up on Prices death:

‘Just When You Thought You Were Safe’.
Prince’s last Instagram message was the following image with the caption ‘Just when you thought you were safe’. Clearly, he was going through some troubling times and didn’t feel safe. We must read between the lines here. Furthermore, what is more disturbing about the picture is the fact his left eye is darkened, which is an occult symbol and stamp of the Illuminati.

View attachment 7752

http://doomsdayisnear.com/the-mysterious-death-of-prince-baal-human-sacrifice

I do wonder about JH you know. May of been drugged . Who knows as no autopsy.
isnt it jonghy*n’s last IG post says - “i pray you may not hurt/harm?”

Shuna

Star
KPOP = MOVIE: PART.1:

E*X*O:
1.png
ESCAPE:
2.png
Even prison in Deadpool 2.
3.png

The necklaces of Deadpool 2 = The necklaces of E*X*O:

12 Monkeys (Sorry, French Version…): 04:36:
The scene of J*Hop_:

+ 1 SERIE:
FATE OF WATER:
T*e*n - New Heroes:
X-Files:

Last edited:

lady rose

Established
G/Ds dark vibe still fears me that i cant even look at his pic for long time... im afraid there could be spell by just looking at it. lol :eek:

lol at aging... still thankful that God protected me somehow from... idk. im just thankful.

im wondering if jongh*yuns now dead there should be no more spell right? i think the spell, if hes really into occult, should be from his voice. it’s beautiful and all, but theres something in it thats captivating. hmmm. shouldnt the spell be gone together with him? :confused: im wondering why despite months have passed still cant get over, like a feeling a death of a relative.
I agree with you on this part.Up until today I still cannot get over him.Still crying whenever i think about him.Im wondering what happened to myself that i cannot move on from him.But one things that makes me wonder is,as i read some comments on yt,twttr,allkpop,some of them admit that they just know about him after his death.From there,they start yto fall in love with him,crying over him,miss him so much.Don't you think its weird?I mean these people just know him after his passing but they grief,miss him and love him just like us who know him since his debut.I wonder if he really practice occult/magic to make people/fan to love him more even after he died.I think if the practitioner who practice magic died,the magis should also die.But,for his case,i also don't know why.But if you noticed,his songs always contain repetitive words like in S*h*i*n*i*n*'.He say "you" 6x in a row in chorus part..Same for white tshirt.It is a spell?If that song kept playing until today,is it consider like spreading a spell?

lady rose

Established
can you site one?
i watched knowing brothers last month and the guest was whees****.He mentioned abt ghost while recording.he always mentioned abt he work on his own company,no other worker,have to promote himself,wearing own clothes for tv show.Almost all show that he in,he mentioned abt that,no sponsor etc.And today,i readon soompi,his father passed away. Coincidence maybe..hurmn