Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Aulia naf

Rookie

Aulia naf

Rookie
Definitely. Every part of the entertainment industry is linked to the occult. It's like a perfectly designed machine. There is no point in asking questions like "who's in the illuminati and who is not???" because they all are involved in it, wether knowingly or not.
B t s seems to have a rather important role in the whole agenda. I strongly reccomend that you search through this thread to see what people have found and discussed about them. It's all very interesting.
If only we can figure out what their agenda is. Any opinions?

lady rose

Established
I think she never met with K-pop idols before but indeed, she was taking picture with Diplo.
Maybe she just taking advantage by his death.I mean,she posted his pic so that people will know her more.
Yeah. Something like that too. So, if K-pop is going to release these kind of robots someday, we won't need to surprise anymore.
Before this,i read that the comp never treat idol as human.Meaning to say,they just nobody but more like a slave,no choice of what they want to wear or say.Like a product.

lady rose

Established
Maybe replaced him whilst in the ‘hospital’ and not just his nose. ;)
Wasn’t he 22 then?
Yeah..His case remind me to Avril Lavinge.There's a rumor that she is dead and replace by someone look exactly like her but her personality different.Same with britney,there also a rumor that she is dead in an accident and replace with clone/someone look like her

lady rose

Established

I find it...disconcerting that just a few days after Avicii dies, Twice come out with a song under the same name as one of Avicii's very popular songs. I hope it's just a coincidence, and that Avicii died from what is claimed he died from. (pancreatitis)[/QUOTE
Shocked to hear the news.But this year,a lot of singers died,but in a weird situations

lady rose

Established
She's not a human, she's computer generated. Badly at that. Not sure what highsnobiety means by "challenging our assumptions of reality", unless they're implying there's much more real looking actual robots already among us. Maybe. Could just be them being snobs...lol

Edit: ....DID PEOPLE REALLY THINK SHE WAS REAL?!?!?! HOW BLIND DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO NOT SEE THE TEXTURES ON HER HANDS????? No wonder this world is doomed aiya
its obvious she is not real

lady rose

Established
What if it is somebody else who look like him?
Well I did post up a pic from the concert then took it down. Looked like his eye lid was peeling down in one shot :eek: maybe was a clone and that’s why no autopsy. Now you see why I took it down as was a little far-fetched of me to think that lol. Ok decided to post it. I honestly think it was a bad pic taken really.

lady rose

Established
Totally agree with the change from Inspiration. What came out my mouth was barely human :D:cool:when I saw him do the belt dance for cocktail on you tube :p
That is why i mentioned in previous post regarding his last concert.Different from previous concert.He seems lack of energy.I saw his cocktail performance during his last concert.Different than before where he dance in more sensual way.But during the last concert,eventhough the choreo still the same,but he seems reluctant to dance in sensual way.He also showing no skin at all except just face and hand.It's not that he's better to take his shirt off like before but,it seems weird to see him fully covered like that.He also wear this orange outfit with fur.Its seems weird to me.Even during his other show before that,if he wear long sleeves shirt,he will pull up the sleeves.After i read that someone said when JH was found in the apartment,his body got a lot of scars and bruises.I wonder if during that concert,his body got scars and bruises that cause him not to show his skin.

lady rose

Established
You know this was weird that he posted on his IG account it’s as if he knew his time was up soon.. the time is between the time he sent the text to sister and was found .

He wrote: 에 끝날줄 알았어 which translates to ‘I knew it was over .’
I think i saw this picture but i don't understand.Hurmm..maybe he knew that his time will come.Seems like everything was planned.He did give a lot of hint but we don't understand.

lady rose

Established
you wont go wrong with his beautiful voice (that i love T_T). it’s just the drastic change since the accident, mentally and physically :(

when was this posted? isaw this befre but didnt pay attention asni thought it doesnt have significance
yeah..His voice is beautiful :'(

lady rose

Established
Yes and Taemin got a solo DVD and huge concert venue to perform at.

I feel that poor Jjong had to work so hard to be noticed it seems and considering he was founder of Shinee ,it’s very wrong.

Let’s be honest I bet even SM are shocked just how much Jjongs death shocked the whole world in a way that prolly surprises them. He was so talented and his voice unique how they could sing over that grhhhhh. He was respected everywhere. Pity Jjong didn’t know that. I am beginning to think for sure he was taken out so Taemin could advance.
I agree with you.I think SM also shocked just how much people love JH.Let say they really plan to kill him so that they can gain more profit/benefits from it or to push TM more into spotlight,little that they know JH death give unbelievable impact to everyone more in negative ways and its a big lost to the company.JH was very talented in music with beautiful voice. Irreplaceable artist they ever had,but they killed him.

mochii

Established
Yes and Taemin got a solo DVD and huge concert venue to perform at.

I feel that poor Jjong had to work so hard to be noticed it seems and considering he was founder of Shinee ,it’s very wrong.

Let’s be honest I bet even SM are shocked just how much Jjongs death shocked the whole world in a way that prolly surprises them. He was so talented and his voice unique how they could sing over that grhhhhh. He was respected everywhere. Pity Jjong didn’t know that. I am beginning to think for sure he was taken out so Taemin could advance.
they underestimated his popularity. among of them i think hes the most popular member for international fans. in my country it’s minho because hes an actor (kdrama is dominant over kpop), next is jonghyun (those who patronize both kdrama and music) because hes the main vocal. shinee was very popular and because jonghyun was the main vocal it’s natural for international fans to focus into him, and hes really stand out when performing. His “She Is” album, tho not ranked no.1 like his Base, it competed with the international artists in the billboard world charts, and charted in top10-20/ 100. if hes a musician in my country it’s already a big achievement. our local artists if able to sell out albums 10-20k already platinum, it’s enough, whats important they produced the music that they like. idk why in korea they make it a competition for every album that an artist released. comparing the no. of sales, views, streaming to other artists. why wont they allow the artist to make the music they want and express themselves through and so the fans also enjoy. looking those composition of jonghyun they dont look like had an intention to compete with other too mainstream kpop songs but a self expression. his songs, even may lose their era, people can still listen to like for a lifetime. the norm in korea put pressure to fans and idol himself. everything about them is sales, money, market. sad reality. with the new guidelines released that an artist standard sales to make them recognized elevated from at least 100K into 200K. goodluck to them.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
That is why i mentioned in previous post regarding his last concert.Different from previous concert.He seems lack of energy.I saw his cocktail performance during his last concert.Different than before where he dance in more sensual way.But during the last concert,eventhough the choreo still the same,but he seems reluctant to dance in sensual way.He also showing no skin at all except just face and hand.It's not that he's better to take his shirt off like before but,it seems weird to see him fully covered like that.He also wear this orange outfit with fur.Its seems weird to me.Even during his other show before that,if he wear long sleeves shirt,he will pull up the sleeves.After i read that someone said when JH was found in the apartment,his body got a lot of scars and bruises.I wonder if during that concert,his body got scars and bruises that cause him not to show his skin.
Yes this was very noticeable. Moon too. Was a complete change like you say.

You think maybe he was being attacked or something before he died you mean? You never know. May explain why he looked so sad as well ac the obvious that he died.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Same.No matter how hard TM try to sing his part,something just off.I noticed that TM always try to be like JH
Yes has he got the same car or am I mistaken? In young and rich vcr I thought they had the same car but different colours?? Maybe he was standing next to another members car. Jjong was funny when he came out on that toy car :D:D