Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

lady rose

Established
View attachment 5863

You know Jonghyun used to sleep with his eyes open, I think a condition lagophthalmos (acquired ) maybe? Can someone who sleeps with their eyes partly open have them fully closed then at death?i know it’s a strange question and have absolutely no idea really what difference this makes it’s just something I noticed and sorry for posting off topic.

Also at the funeral procession which was led by fellow SHINee member Minho, he carried a plaque topped by a crucifix that read, “Kim Jong-Hyun, believer”. Maybe he did follow god which goes against the occult?
Hopefully JH back to religion even though it is last minute.At least JH believe that God is exist.Because in his last album,its written something about Christ at the back of his album

Jin comes off as the odd one, as in like an outcast of sorts. He may seem like the main character in some MVs when you read some theories but I don't know he's purposely left in a certain image kinda errily sad/dark and it's very disturbing. Even his persona: he's the hyung, the worldwide handsome, the eomma jin, the one who throws dad jokes and stuff. But I noticed a lot of sadness in his eyes sometimes. In some interviews and things he said before, like he just wants to be with the group, sing and be with them.

We all know everything will end eventually for a lot of groups. Disband or lose popularity, grow old and stuff. The way he words that, however, and how I perceive it, it's like he knows his spot is temporary, like he's on limited time now or he's aware of his position in the group and sticks with them for as long as he can because they are important to him and wants to pursue their dreams together. Just an assumption. I might be paranoid but it's like there was some sort of sorrow and pain in his words? Of course he's caring and loves his members as his own brothers and the fans and the fandom loves them all as OT7. But, I feel the company is not giving him much opportunities. Treating him or giving him enough spotlight to showcase his talents. It's always the rapline and their producing skills, rapping and mixtapes and Jhope's dancing, the maknae line and their visuals+vocals+dancing and their charming/funny personalities. Even the cameras focus a lot on them. Jin did have a few opp with EatJin, take care of my refrigerator, the Jungle thingy and as an MC. He's got so much potential though oO like why are they not hyping him up like the others? Maybe they balance it by having him in the MVs in that light, but it's not a happy one. It's more concerning, for me at least.
He's good at MCing, great in variety shows, he studied acting (yet he's not doing any drama/web drama or even cameos), he's got beautiful vocals and dances better than me. He's hardworking and improved a lot through the different eras. Yet, he didn't get many lines (or even enough) in many songs before; Awake was a beautiful solo and he shone in Crystal Snow seriously. Fans love the whole OT7 and the boys say they don't care about the lines and all. Ok, understood. But, I can't help this feeling that Jin is always purposely made not to be the active one, like he's just there mostly as support when needed, and fill in the position of the elder. Jin seems completly ok with it. I assume. But knowing this is an evil industry with satanism, with the "character" he plays in some MVs story and just based on my perception...I'm worried. And he's the first to go for the army? Maybe that's why he seems sad and wants to make the best of this time with the others. Probably. still it's creepy.

Just my opinion.
It’s not just you I feel the same way about him He was chosen to be in SM at first right but he thought it was a scam so he didn’t audition some fans even think that he’s left out a little Ik that it maybe because he’s older than the rest but I feel like he doesn’t have a fixed part in the group Ik the members love him but they’re always laughing at him and Ik it can be perceived as a joke but it’s mostly him more than the others Yes he always talks about singing with the members for a long time and that worries me I’m really scared for him As much as I don’t want to believe it I think they will do something bad to him :(
Awake is my favourite solo song but the lyrics are so sad
When he says “it’s my fate” I think he knows what will happen to him but he has to accept it
He says “it will only be cuts and bruises” what does that even mean?
I’ll try to analyse the whole song as the lyrics are like he’s hinting at something

Last edited:

mochii

Established
Hopefully JH back to religion even though it is last minute.At least JH believe that God is exist.Because in his last album,its written something about Christ at the back of his album
i also believed and assumed in the last days of his life he believed in God. in 2015, he was having convo with nine9 in his radio program. nine9 asked him to make a carol album (Christmas). he said he didnt want... he saying a lot of things but the main point is “because of the lyrics”. that statement of his quite became a topic re his religion. plus shinee and him really did a lot of symbolism. *hay... in 2015 hes on top of his solo career. but still there are obvious signs of depression in him. the next year when he released 1st album-She Is, the responds not that favorable as what he got with his Base. What i mean is, it only proves that you must not play with God or even think you can be the best over Him. Because you know... Then on his last solo concert last year, i was surprised he sang a carol song. lastly, the released of his Poet | Artist- the dedication there “To my bro/sis in Christ”. so... i wanted to believe he didnt commit suicide. his agency and this industry that is evil. since his death, i promised not to support any from this industry that kills people :(

lady rose

Established
i also believed and assumed in the last days of his life he believed in God. in 2015, he was having convo with nine9 in his radio program. nine9 asked him to make a carol album (Christmas). he said he didnt want... he saying a lot of things but the main point is “because of the lyrics”. that statement of his quite became a topic re his religion. plus shinee and him really did a lot of symbolism. *hay... in 2015 hes on top of his solo career. but still there are obvious signs of depression in him. the next year when he released 1st album-She Is, the responds not that favorable as what he got with his Base. What i mean is, it only proves that you must not play with God or even think you can be the best over Him. Because you know... Then on his last solo concert last year, i was surprised he sang a carol song. lastly, the released of his Poet | Artist- the dedication there “To my bro/sis in Christ”. so... i wanted to believe he didnt commit suicide. his agency and this industry that is evil. since his death, i promised not to support any from this industry that kills people :(
I read before this that he read about other religion but he still not sure about it.Don't you feel it is weird that his mother and sister devoted christian while he choose to be atheist but then he tried to read about other religion?As what you said, he refuse to sing a carol song i think maybe he feel guilty.Shinee did a lot of symbolism/occult but then worship God.It is considered play around with religion and God.i think his last album more like his real self.I mean the concept that he always wanted.Because it so much different than his first album which is quite too sexual i think.After his passing,K*y said that hopefully he is happy now and can do whatever he wants now.I believe that JH don't want to be in controlled because he want to produce album/song that he liked.He kept on saying if people want to know his real self and he is afraid.He also said in an interview he doesn't want to do anything too sensual or intimate with female model in mv and shy to show too much skin.It makes me wonder too as in his last concert(or maybe his concert concept),he did not show too much skin compared to his previous concert where he like to takes off his shirt.He also wear fur clothes together with coverall during i can't remember which song.or maybe i am the only one who think too much about it..urmm

In this video which is recorded by some fans in some music show or awards there was a problem with seats. This person from staff asked Shinee to sit somehow closer so T-ARA can sit there too. Suddenly Jonghyun is yelling something and he seems to be angry. Even one of the T-ARA girls covered her mouth from shock and seems to look scared because of his behaviour. At first I thought that he yelled at this staff person for trying to make T-ARA sit on Shinee seats but then I realized that he was angry after Minho said something to him.

Gigibj

Hi everyone! I recently discovered this forum and I'm so happy that I'm not the only one who thinks that something strange is happening to kpop.I was a big fan of kpop in 2015,2016,2017 my first group was bts but l stan also older groups like snsd suju shinee tvxq 2ne1 bigbang.I have great and normal family and friends but when l start to listen to kpop l started to be depressed.With depression comes anxiety and my life was in mess and l blame people around me and that's how l lost friends.One night l was thinking about my depression where that came from so l realized that it was kinda connected to kpop.Than bts blood sweat and tears came out and honestly at that time l was singing and dancing to song.But latter l realised how mv for song is creepy and l was shocked at devils in mv that l never noticed before but they been in mv from the start(I'm sorry for my English l am not native speaker)l know already something about illuminated from western youtubers(moe othman he makes great videos)but l never expected some sotona shit in kpop.Then l started to noticed some signs in red velvet mv and other groups so l googled about kpop and illuminate connection and found this forum and you guys and you really show me the real path. I'm orthodox christian and back than l believe in God but l was not to religious and now l see how great god is(orthodox christian is smilar to catolic but only practicesed in Slavic countries like Russia and some countries in the Middle east)l am now trying to get out from kpop but it is hard like some type of addiction.l wolud like to join you guys in your research about kpop and illuminate because something is really fishy.(again lm sorry for my grammar)

mochii

Established

In this video which is recorded by some fans in some music show or awards there was a problem with seats. This person from staff asked Shinee to sit somehow closer so T-ARA can sit there too. Suddenly Jonghyun is yelling something and he seems to be angry. Even one of the T-ARA girls covered her mouth from shock and seems to look scared because of his behaviour. At first I thought that he yelled at this staff person for trying to make T-ARA sit on Shinee seats but then I realized that he was angry after Minho said something to him.
since RDD/Hello Baby days they argue a lot. i think thats why fans called them as tom &jerry in the group. but it’s not always like that. it’s true MH frequently teased JH but he’s also the one who always the first among the group who supported JH. it’s not stated elsewhere but it’s obvious that the supposed lines intended for JH in S*hinee jpop releases were given too MH. i was surprised when MH have more lines in their Jsongs. and when one concert in japan accidently JH got infected, MH took over his parts. i know it seems simple but i think for MH who have the weakest vocal in the group it might mean a lot. i keep on seeing posts that making this fight between JH - MH an issue but i cant see what are they trying to imply. if you can, please enlighten us. :) also, K*ey and MH argue a lot too. thats make them human i guest

Last edited:

mochii

Established
I read before this that he read about other religion but he still not sure about it.Don't you feel it is weird that his mother and sister devoted christian while he choose to be atheist but then he tried to read about other religion?As what you said, he refuse to sing a carol song i think maybe he feel guilty.Shinee did a lot of symbolism/occult but then worship God.It is considered play around with religion and God.i think his last album more like his real self.I mean the concept that he always wanted.Because it so much different than his first album which is quite too sexual i think.After his passing,K*y said that hopefully he is happy now and can do whatever he wants now.I believe that JH don't want to be in controlled because he want to produce album/song that he liked.He kept on saying if people want to know his real self and he is afraid.He also said in an interview he doesn't want to do anything too sensual or intimate with female model in mv and shy to show too much skin.It makes me wonder too as in his last concert(or maybe his concert concept),he did not show too much skin compared to his previous concert where he like to takes off his shirt.He also wear fur clothes together with coverall during i can't remember which song.or maybe i am the only one who think too much about it..urmm
could it be, it’s a requirement for them not to acknowledge God? idk but most of them dont have religion or something to believe in, while also most in kpop have depression/anxiety. I think also and as of what ive read here before, somebody is watching them. idk. but JH didnt want to be controlled, and so this could be the reason why he didnt have much of support from SM. for me all his album were his real inner self. before he debuted as solo, he said he doesnt want to do another version of S*hinee (kpop). if you would listen to his albums they are different from kpop. i hear punk/ rnb/soul. sensual and sexual.. i dont know if it’s a trend in kpop or they are required to show off their skin but fans seems possessed when they put off their clothes. for me it’s promoting something like.... idont know. but it makes like “the wrong becomes right”. his concert in 2016 had lots of symbolism- lot of skin and chains...but in the end, he still emotional. the difference in his last concert- LESS skin exposure and he never made a single tear but chains still there when he sang “let me out”. for me, his 2017 was a long year plan of farewell.

since RDD/Hello Baby days they argue a lot. i think thats why fans called them as tom &jerry in the group. but it’s not always like that. it’s true minho frequently teased jonghyun but he’s also the one who always the first among the group who supported jonghyun. it’s not stated elsewhere but it’s obvious that the supposed lines intended for jonghyun in shinee’s jpop releases were given too minho. i was surprised when minho have more lines in their Jsongs. and when one concert in japan accidently jonghyun got infected, minho took over his parts. i know it seems simple but i think for minho who have the weakest vocal in the group it might mean a lot. i keep on seeing posts that making this fight between jjong& MH an issue but i cant see what are they trying to imply. if you can, please enlighten us. :) also, key and minho argue a lot too. thats make them human i guest

They are idols and in public they must act professional. So to lash out like this when there are many people around is weird and it can be picked up by netizens and drama can start. How many times idol said or did something small and netizens went crazy and the idol had to apologize? I find this weird that Jonghyun didn't control himself and lash out like this. Why he is so angry? I'm wondering how angry he was when there were no cameras. I'm not trying to talk about him bad I'm just trying to connect the dots.

mochii

Established
They are idols and in public they must act professional. So to lash out like this when there are many people around is weird and it can be picked up by netizens and drama can start. How many times idol said or did something small and netizens went crazy and the idol had to apologize? I find this weird that Jonghyun didn't control himself and lash out like this. Why he is so angry? I'm wondering how angry he was when there were no cameras. I'm not trying to talk about him bad I'm just trying to connect the dots.
oh i see. i think because im not korean thats why idont mind seeing that or even make it a big deal especially if i dont know what are they arguing about... maybe it’s a matter of perspective. maybe, just maybe i would just think if the higher up cannot control JH nor didnt even follow what his bosses command, what more the common people. again, these are all my assumptions.

the world is a stage

Established
Jin comes off as the odd one, as in like an outcast of sorts. He may seem like the main character in some MVs when you read some theories but I don't know he's purposely left in a certain image kinda errily sad/dark and it's very disturbing. Even his persona: he's the hyung, the worldwide handsome, the eomma jin, the one who throws dad jokes and stuff. But I noticed a lot of sadness in his eyes sometimes. In some interviews and things he said before, like he just wants to be with the group, sing and be with them.

We all know everything will end eventually for a lot of groups. Disband or lose popularity, grow old and stuff. The way he words that, however, and how I perceive it, it's like he knows his spot is temporary, like he's on limited time now or he's aware of his position in the group and sticks with them for as long as he can because they are important to him and wants to pursue their dreams together. Just an assumption. I might be paranoid but it's like there was some sort of sorrow and pain in his words? Of course he's caring and loves his members as his own brothers and the fans and the fandom loves them all as OT7. But, I feel the company is not giving him much opportunities. Treating him or giving him enough spotlight to showcase his talents. It's always the rapline and their producing skills, rapping and mixtapes and Jhope's dancing, the maknae line and their visuals+vocals+dancing and their charming/funny personalities. Even the cameras focus a lot on them. Jin did have a few opp with EatJin, take care of my refrigerator, the Jungle thingy and as an MC. He's got so much potential though oO like why are they not hyping him up like the others? Maybe they balance it by having him in the MVs in that light, but it's not a happy one. It's more concerning, for me at least.
He's good at MCing, great in variety shows, he studied acting (yet he's not doing any drama/web drama or even cameos), he's got beautiful vocals and dances better than me. He's hardworking and improved a lot through the different eras. Yet, he didn't get many lines (or even enough) in many songs before; Awake was a beautiful solo and he shone in Crystal Snow seriously. Fans love the whole OT7 and the boys say they don't care about the lines and all. Ok, understood. But, I can't help this feeling that Jin is always purposely made not to be the active one, like he's just there mostly as support when needed, and fill in the position of the elder. Jin seems completly ok with it. I assume. But knowing this is an evil industry with satanism, with the "character" he plays in some MVs story and just based on my perception...I'm worried. And he's the first to go for the army? Maybe that's why he seems sad and wants to make the best of this time with the others. Probably. still it's creepy.

Just my opinion.
Now I'm worried even more...
All this reminds me of JH. He was also very talented but didn't get much appreciation for his vocals or the songs he wrote.

Last edited:
It seems like there hasn't been a lot of research that covers this topic and so I extended my search to what caused the Korea to be split into two countries (a.k.a. Korean war from 1950 to 1953). I've managed to find some pretty good resources regarding this and how the divide of Korean peninsula is connected to UN (which is made by the elite to enforce their beloved New World Order) in terms of validating UN's legitimacy as a force of "peacekeeper" as posited by the author of this article.
Here's the link: https://jamesperloff.com/2014/03/29/the-korean-war-another-conflict-that-served-the-illuminati-agenda/
An interview of the author:

I still yet have to make the connection as to how the US "infiltrated" NK and pretty much makes the regime under its control. Btw, here's a brief summary of the actual news report by the Japanese media that you mentioned being censored: http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=68393.
This is a write-up by someone else as the real article can't be accessed anymore (surprise surprise eh? lol)
yes this was the news, and it was deleted for obvious reason why, its exposing that USA is actually the supplier of North Korean army.
as for Korean war, its Hoax, the war was made with agreement between China and USA, even there is Chinese general said if we didn't take guarantee from the USA side, then our army wouldn't be here in Korea! its a sham war that happened with both side is in agreement!

Yes, I'll try my best to uncover what he's saying. I'll show you how complicated it is to translate and explain even just one of his articles. The author named himself "Birdie" or "Buddy" (both words are written and sound the same in Korean) by the way, so let's call him that for future reference.

This one is rather short, but still difficult to comprehend when you don't do researches outside the main article, that's why even some Korean people call this blog "bullshit", because they have no idea how everything is linked, like the author tries to tell us:
View attachment 5862

The part I marked red looks to be just a small piece of the whole post, while it actually tells a lot. Here's what it says:

[171220] 방탄소년단 서울송 뮤비 주인공 수정에 쏠리는 관심 (notice the highlighted part)
[Dec 20 2017] BTS' "Seoul Song" MV's 'heroine'
Go Soojung Attracts Attention -> I legit don't know why he wrote 'heroine' as in Sunmi's song instead of 'model', probably related to Sunmi? I don't know anything lol.

Apparently, Go Soojung is the name of the girl who appeared on "With Seoul" MV, she's also said to be a fan of BTS (reference: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201712200925591910)

Okay so, there's simply no further explanation about why this girl even matters. I had to search her name for nothing... lol just kidding. Birdie is trying to tell us something through the highlighted part of text above. That '고' part is this girl's family name, but 고~ in Korean language is a way to refer to a deceased person, like in my last post about Jongh*un's death, he's suddenly called 고-Jongh*un already when he's only found (not dead already, at least based on the news the media told us). No this girl isn't dead, that 고 part is possibly related to something else in the later explanation.

Does this sound ridiculous already? To me, yes. Now I get why the Korean Armys are so mad over Birdie's articles, because a lot of what he's saying don't make any sense! However, I'll give that person the benefit of the doubt, because I'm trying to see from another perspective here, and not just judging him solely on what I read. I have to read every single thing in order to understand what he's talking about. If you've read, VC's latest articles, you may find the article about a mysterious person named "Q" who spreads many future predictions and high level government insider's information through codes and confusing words. I think this "Birdie" person is doing the same thing, only the Korean way. Seriously, I don't know what I'm talking about lol.

Continuing on the other two lines

전주 아동실종사건 관련글에서 언급했던 송선미 남편 피살사건 당시 실검에 뜬 '고' 이름자 장난(송선미 남편 고우석, 고수희)
In the article about the disappearance of a child from Jeonju, the name of Song Sunmi's husband was mentioned at the time of the inspection (Again, I legit don't know if the name Sunmi here is related to the Kpop Sunmi), there's a word play here (Song Sunmi, Go Woosuk (Sunmi's husband), Go Soohee (Pffft... Idk why this name is mentioned here, so I can't explain).

I won't blame you if you don't understand it, because I don't either. As the information is from a local news, I had to search for it as well. The name of the missing child is Go Joonhee Reference: https://www.huffingtonpost.kr/2017/12/15/story_n_18824876.html

전주 실종아동 고준희(YG 탤런트 이름을 가져다 사고친 동명이인)와 '고' 말장난들(고보결, 고경면), 12월 10일 다음메인 관련 언급했던 고아라
Apparently, the name "Go Joonhee" is similar to the name of one of YG's talents "Go Joonhee". This also has relations with the '고' word plays on "Gogyeongmyeon -> place" and "Go Bogyul -> actress". In the post from December 10 from Daum (a Korean platform) main page, I also mentioned the name "Go Ara".

Basically, the author is telling us that there is something very wrong with the use of word on many news or events happening in South Korea, and in order to understand that we must refer to his past posts (which have already counted for at least 300+ posts lol) and other news. No wonder some people just don't give this blog a chance, because it's true that his explanations are extremely confusing and sound like being made up.

So... it took a lot of time and energy for me just to explain those 3 lines. I couldn't just jump into translating the BTS part down there because then nothing would make sense at all (everything is connected there). I need another person, or people to help me do the translations, I want to create something like a translation team for Kpop shows subtitles, only for the opposite purpose lol. I can't possibly do it alone due to my full time job. There are word plays that need to be explained too, and I don't want to suddenly turn this thread into some random Korean lesson.

For a more 'readable' Korean source, I recommend a blog authored by Jeremiah (esedae), https://blog.naver.com/esedae. He writes many articles about Kpop, Illuminati, and so many dark things going on in South Korea, including the implantation of biochip, etc. He's a Christian, so you may find some posts related to Christianity there. He uses standard writing style, so the blog may pass through translation machines
Thanks for your effort and the link, but I actually didn't understand anything about the links he is trying to make in his article haha, it sounded so complicated.
I really hope if there is a team who could translate his articles or things in Kpop that was only in Korean and never made it in English.

There are two alternatives of explanation for that:

1. They are in the same team, only in different forms and outside appearances
or
2. The girls are just trying to be polite because they don't want to possibly trigger NK and make them nuke the girls' home country

Either way, I'm sure that Red Velvet members don't have a clear idea of what they're doing there. Like the real purpose, or the real agenda. Though they are being used to promote heavy symbolism etc, they are just too new to be counted as the 'real matters'. No, I'm not protecting them, simply saying that whoever in charge of this event, they are the ones who truly know everything and these girls are just being instructed to act polite while they are there in NK and be good representatives of SK.

About that Kpop song thing, actually it's not the elites directly instructing their pawns to spread Kpop influence to NK. Instead, it's part of the effort of North Korean people themselves to 'break free' (I know good articles about this if anyone wants more information) because some actually know they're being lied to by the government, most of them smuggled the SK stuff from China. Many people in NK actually have watched many Kdramas from smuggled DVDs, but they have to do it very carefully because the government always checks on them. There's also an effort from the SK people and NK refugees to help their people who are still 'trapped' there by sending them balloons full of SK propaganda, K dramas, etc that may help un-brainwashed the people of NK and eventually trigger them to flee the country. Reference: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-23/fighting-north-korea-with-balloons/8834730
I actually don't believe it was NK people really effort to bring Kpop or Kdramas to their country, I tend to think that the illuminati are behind the smuggling of these Kpop and Kdramas CD to them, if NK government truely wanted to stop it, I am sure they will, there is no way it would be that wide spread without the state secret agreement.
Even Red Velvet being in North Korea aren't first time Kpop has come there, there is Shinhwa has made it there
doesn't this sound like a shill? a shill is a one who act like its against something while its actually with them, The NK government sound like this at least to me.

I'm Korean. Most people in South Korea react negatively to the news, simply as shown on portals like joins.com, this particular article on Red Velvet visiting North Korea got 63 upvotes and 412 downvotes lol. Reference: http://news.joins.com/article/22503378. I must say, I'm unhappy myself, but for different reasons than what most of the netizens said on the comment section on joins.com, those people simply reminding the others about our bad history with NK, and stating why Yeri shouldn't say she's honored to have shaked hands with Kim Jong Un, even adding rude words to emphasize that.

Well yes, it's suspicious, but then you can say the same about SK opening up to NK through the Pyeongchang Olympics. Both parties simply want something for their own benefits, I think. We all know that everything is just an act to eventually postpone NK's plan to nuke SK. Nope, at least not in the following 10 years. As long as our ideologies are different, there's not a even a slight chance for reunification. It's not just the governments that decide, but the whole population of both countries. Sadly, the people of NK don't get to say much about this, while in contrary SK people are very reactive and very against the idea of reunification. I'm aware that both "ideologies" are actually made my the same elites for the purpose of creating war in this world, but that's another story.

Here's a video exposing Kim Jong Un's link to Kim Jong Nam's (his brother) death and his relation with the elites/Illuminati/you name it.

I translated some part of it and this is what I got. Oh by the way, if anything stated related to other things here is not true (like any country mentioned here), please tell me, I'm simply translating the video:

Kim Jong Nam's death/murder took place in Malaysia. Malaysia is home to the Asia Headquarters of the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) -> I don't know if this is a fact, therefore they (the people working for CIA and NK, again, NK is said to be part of CIA's game) are able to monitor Kim Jong Nam 24 hours every day. Malaysia is also a country where foreign officers (probably people working for the government bureaus there?) can easily enter. Kim Jong Nam was originally scheduled to travel to Malaysia from France, via Macau. However, because France is a European country, Macau would not be able to cope with the political tension that might happen if the murder took place there.

On June 12, just before Kim Jong Nam was murdered, North Korea launched their ballistic missile in the range of 500 kms. It was the first missile launched since the inauguration of President Donald Trump of the United States, demonstrating/showing his presence as a possible threat and triggering a reaction from the Trump regime.

There's a hand gesture that Kim Jong Un does habitually wherever and whenever he visits the site (of the missile, I think). According to some sources, this hand gesture is a "hidden hand" gesture that the members of Freemasons use to secretly exchange their identities with one another.

Karl Marx and Napoleon Bonaparte doing the same pose

There is a lot of controversy of when Kim Jong Un entered Freemasonry. Many experts say that they started with the Grand Lodge Alpha when he was aliased and studied in Switzerland. Some experts have argued that high-ranking North Koreans had entered Freemasonry since Kim Il Sung's time. The evidence they propose is the Ryugyong Hotel in Pyongyang.

This building is still 'under contruction' since 1987

According to a source, Ryugyong Hotel will be the largest pyramid in the world when the building is completed. The fact that the construction of the Ryugyon Hotel started in 1987 suggests that Kim Il-sung probably entered Freemasonry through Stalin. The construction group "Orascom" from Egypt invested a lot in the construction of Ryugyong Hotel. The president of Egypt at that time was Mubarak, and he was also said to be a Freemason.

As you can see in the picture below, Pyongyang Science & Technology Complex, which currently controls North Korea's nuclear test and missile test, was constructed in the form a symbol of the Illuminati, the eye of Horus.

It is to be noted that there are world governmentists who ultimately set up NWO behind North Korea's nuclear and missile tests. The 70th anniversary of the founding of the Science and Technology Hall in the Daedong River in Pyongyang. The view from above is clear. From the top of the building on the upper right, you can see that the eye logo is very clear.

North Korea is always described as the madman in the media, but that's just a word that the Illuminati love to use for their purposes (NWO). Kim Jong Il and Kim Jong Un were in a state of conformity with the purpose of the Illuminati toward war and division. While Kim Jong Nam, a substitute for Kim Jong Un, was against the whole idea of the Illuminati system, so he got executed for that. Apparently the check against the unification of the two Koreas and the anti-Illuminati forces have just begun. Illuminati is not interested in left and right. They are only concerned with power monopoly of a small number of elites. The possibility of the Civil War is increasing, so more events and confusion are to be expected.
I believe actually that Kim Jong Nam is alive, I know it might sound crazy but his tattoo was missing in the dead one
here is it
20170225_chat_nan.jpg
even his son video seems cheerful lol after the supposed death of his father, I don't believe this is the expression of someone who has just have his father passed away

he is also does have few pictures where he is doing illuminati hand signs, couldn't find it now bcz that video was deleted, he is also known to have relation with gangs and Yakuza, he is strongly connected to the elite

do you know he was called bling bling not just he always wanted to shine but also for his bling blings? i always notice the accessories he was wearing made me feel strange because of designs. idont know if there is difference between pre-2017 year he was wearing cross pendant *ithink isaw him first wearing that when shinee promoting for “Symptoms”) and 2017. the controversial jacket- i considered it as another clue that he was asking for help. kind of confused because he was known being atheist.
as far as what I know, Jonghyun wasn't atheist, he was actually without religion but not atheist, I think many people confused being without religion as atheist, as for others Shinee members religion, I was interested to know but this group was the most confusing don't why, I read many time that Onew and Minho is christian and others time not christian, don't know whats their religion

Jiyeon T-ara member posted this about the incident
I don't think it was about Minho, but Jonghyun looks hot tempered and probably tired from something, when someone feel annoyed, they lashes out at the smallest thing

mochii

Established
Jiyeon T-ara member posted this about the incident
I don't think it was about Minho, but Jonghyun looks hot tempered and probably tired from something, when someone feel annoyed, they lashes out at the smallest thing
and so, this what was all about. how can they mistaken this a physical fight? i suddenly remember Jonghyun’s song “Hashtag”

phipps

Star
I searched and found one odd thing with shinee.Every sm ent group is signed with sm and one japanese group(avex ent) exept shinee.They are signed with english company named Virgin records.Name is weard and logo is wearder.
I will try and keep this short. The reason Shinee are signed with a different agency is because after JYJ left SM, they went behind SM's backs and signed exclusive contracts with Avex. Just before JYJ signed with Avex, Avex sold all its shares of SM and cut ties with them. During that tense period SM could not sign any new acts with Avex, so SHinee was signed with a different agency EMI + Virgin records. It wasn't only Shinee though. Girls Generation were signed to Universal Japan too. Universal Japan are the distributors of Shinee's music. I don't know if you know, but JYJ weren't long at Avex before they got problems with them. Avex suspended their contracts and started working with SM again but Avex had a lesser role with SM artists than before. After the relationship between Avex and SM got better they started signing their groups with them again. I think all record labels whether they have weird logos or not, are satanic especially those long in the tooth like Avex and others.